Hades
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 

Developer: Supergiant Games
Platforms: Playstation 4, Xbox One, Windows
Release Date: TBA

Hades is a rogue-like dungeon crawler from the creators of Bastion and Transistor, in which you defy the god of death as you hack and slash your way out of the Underworld of Greek myth.

It’s never the same experience twice: Each time you play, you’ll combine the divine might of various Olympian gods with your own, brave nefarious new challenges, and unravel more of the story featuring our award-winning art, audio, and narrative.

Now available in Early Access, Hades is a living game in active development: Expect regular updates introducing new features, events, characters, weapons, powers, environments, and more.
[Image: file.php?id=3006934]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4) | Hitman 2 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC

Developer: Supergiant Games
Platforms: Playstation 4, Xbox One, Windows
Release Date: TBA

Hades is a rogue-like dungeon crawler from the creators of Bastion and Transistor, in which you defy the god of death as you hack and slash your way out of the Underworld of Greek myth.

It’s never the same experience twice: Each time you play, you’ll combine the divine might of various Olympian gods with your own, brave nefarious new challenges, and unravel more of the story featuring our award-winning art, audio, and narrative.

Now available in Early Access, Hades is a living game in active development: Expect regular updates introducing new features, events, characters, weapons, powers, environments, and more.
ShiraNoMai Offline
New Year, New BS
Moderators
Currently Playing
Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! | Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 862.48 XP
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
This game was probably one of my most hype announcements of the night. Following Greg Kassavin on Twitter, I've been wondering what their next game they've been working on is, and seeing it finally realized is amazing! It looks like a really good Supergiant game and I'm all in on that. The concept is also very much up my alley so there's that too Grin
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
New Year, New BS
Currently Playing
Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! | Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 862.48 XP
This game was probably one of my most hype announcements of the night. Following Greg Kassavin on Twitter, I've been wondering what their next game they've been working on is, and seeing it finally realized is amazing! It looks like a really good Supergiant game and I'm all in on that. The concept is also very much up my alley so there's that too Grin
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 2,566 XP
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
There's an early access release on Epic Games website for this title those interested, but it'll cost you $19.99. Hades (early access pc vers.)
[Image: 1160028.png]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 2,566 XP
There's an early access release on Epic Games website for this title those interested, but it'll cost you $19.99. Hades (early access pc vers.)