Genshin Impact | 5.0 Special Program Air Date
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Wuthering Waves | Zenless Zone Zero | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Aether Gazer | Azur Lane | Dark Souls III | Elden Ring
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
XP: 11,124
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I might just take a Jean dupe with the selector just because she's one that I don't have C6 yet, but really there's not much of a point in the selector. I could take Dehya just because I don't have her yet, but she's so useless. At least getting C5 Jean would be something kind of decent.

Mualani needs to be OP as hell because cute waifu > ugly male character. I lack a good Hydro DPS all these years into the game and don't want Ayato or Neuvi.

Really hoping they'd learn one more thing from WuWa and make it so stamina doesn't deplete when outside of combat. Oh, also, they need to add boss skip tickets because I'm so TIRED of fighting the long as hell Sumeru weekly bosses. At least I can kill bosses like the whale and Raiden before they can go into their second phases, but nope, gotta sit through both the Sumeru bosses while they take all day doing their annoying bullshit mechanics.

I hope they don't make the Natlan weekly bosses like the Sumeru ones. Make them fast kills like the Whale.
2023 Platinum Goal: 4/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Elden Ring (PS5)
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Wuthering Waves | Zenless Zone Zero | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Aether Gazer | Azur Lane | Dark Souls III | Elden Ring
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
XP: 11,124 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I might just take a Jean dupe with the selector just because she's one that I don't have C6 yet, but really there's not much of a point in the selector. I could take Dehya just because I don't have her yet, but she's so useless. At least getting C5 Jean would be something kind of decent.

Mualani needs to be OP as hell because cute waifu > ugly male character. I lack a good Hydro DPS all these years into the game and don't want Ayato or Neuvi.

Really hoping they'd learn one more thing from WuWa and make it so stamina doesn't deplete when outside of combat. Oh, also, they need to add boss skip tickets because I'm so TIRED of fighting the long as hell Sumeru weekly bosses. At least I can kill bosses like the whale and Raiden before they can go into their second phases, but nope, gotta sit through both the Sumeru bosses while they take all day doing their annoying bullshit mechanics.

I hope they don't make the Natlan weekly bosses like the Sumeru ones. Make them fast kills like the Whale.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,639
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

I had to do a double take when I scrolled by this while looking for a different trailer on this channel. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,639 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

I had to do a double take when I scrolled by this while looking for a different trailer on this channel. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,814
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's actually kinda annoying it's restricted to US only, I would take part and order something to get the wing gliders, especially as I missed on the KFC gliders they had during the first year of GI, can't remember when it was though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,814 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's actually kinda annoying it's restricted to US only, I would take part and order something to get the wing gliders, especially as I missed on the KFC gliders they had during the first year of GI, can't remember when it was though.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,639
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hmm, I wonder if a US code would be redeemable for you or not. When the promo goes live I can see if there's anything in the app I can buy that I would eat and get a code for you.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,639 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hmm, I wonder if a US code would be redeemable for you or not. When the promo goes live I can see if there's anything in the app I can buy that I would eat and get a code for you.
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,145
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This promotion feels exceptionally late in Genshin's lifecycle tbh. Though I guess the longer on the market, the more the public has a chance of being aware it exists at all; they are, after all, running the Yu-Gi-Oh x Hello Kitty campaign now, more than 20 years post Yu-Gi-Oh debut lol (and even longer for Hello Kitty)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,145 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This promotion feels exceptionally late in Genshin's lifecycle tbh. Though I guess the longer on the market, the more the public has a chance of being aware it exists at all; they are, after all, running the Yu-Gi-Oh x Hello Kitty campaign now, more than 20 years post Yu-Gi-Oh debut lol (and even longer for Hello Kitty)