Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,373
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Milan Charcoal Fabric 2 Drawer Divan 3' Single Bed with Milan Charcoal Antonia Headboard, Rest Assured Kelbrook 3' Mattress & Mattress Protector.

Finally got a bed ordered, will be ready apparently end of next week so they'll phone to ask for delivery date, which I'll going for the week after. Looking forward to it. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,373 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Milan Charcoal Fabric 2 Drawer Divan 3' Single Bed with Milan Charcoal Antonia Headboard, Rest Assured Kelbrook 3' Mattress & Mattress Protector.

Finally got a bed ordered, will be ready apparently end of next week so they'll phone to ask for delivery date, which I'll going for the week after. Looking forward to it. Grin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,036
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Train tickets to see Opal Fruit.

It's her birthday today, so I'll be handing over my presents. I'll be with her for the rest of the week - and we might go out to a nearby zoo, depending on how we feel Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,036 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Train tickets to see Opal Fruit.

It's her birthday today, so I'll be handing over my presents. I'll be with her for the rest of the week - and we might go out to a nearby zoo, depending on how we feel Smile .
ShiraNoMai Offline
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ / ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,775
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Is Opal Fruit your girlfriend? Smile Hope you have a good time!

Bought a Djungelskog (or, as Moony lovingly misremembers: Dundelstorf) at IKEA in our last trip there. He had not been sold in the US for many many years and it was a big surprise to finally see him there. Had to get 'em!

[Image: I3D3ks2.jpeg]
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,775 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

Bought a Djungelskog (or, as Moony lovingly misremembers: Dundelstorf) at IKEA in our last trip there. He had not been sold in the US for many many years and it was a big surprise to finally see him there. Had to get 'em!

[Image: I3D3ks2.jpeg]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai Wow, oh my that's a big boy. Where will he be placed in your home, or maybe you'll place him in different places to lounge about for a while. Perhaps Mars will take a liking to him and sleep on top. XD I prefer the look of the smaller panda you have there though (not saying big boy is bad, it's still good), and is that a third soft toy there beside it or just something else?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai Wow, oh my that's a big boy. Where will he be placed in your home, or maybe you'll place him in different places to lounge about for a while. Perhaps Mars will take a liking to him and sleep on top. XD I prefer the look of the smaller panda you have there though (not saying big boy is bad, it's still good), and is that a third soft toy there beside it or just something else?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,413
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 17th, 2024, 09:03 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Ah, so this is what prompted you to ask me what Opal Fruit was. I forget if I answered you at the time with the actual answer but yes I believe that's the username of @Kyng's girlfriend. LOL

@Mr EliteL: The big bastard lives on our couch and will probably stay there all the time since we have enough space to have him on it unless visitors come over (which is like never). There wasn't another plushie in the cart but that might be a kitty themed pillow we grabbed next to it, but I'm not confident on that.

Not really a notable purchase I'd usually care to mention but I paid off the first two installments of my college fees for this semester and smoothly annoyingly was late both times. The first time added a $100 penalty onto my fee; I don't think my second payment added a punishment fee and I hope not because otherwise that'll be another $100 I've pissed away. Meh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,413 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 17th, 2024, 09:03 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Ah, so this is what prompted you to ask me what Opal Fruit was. I forget if I answered you at the time with the actual answer but yes I believe that's the username of @Kyng's girlfriend. LOL

@Mr EliteL: The big bastard lives on our couch and will probably stay there all the time since we have enough space to have him on it unless visitors come over (which is like never). There wasn't another plushie in the cart but that might be a kitty themed pillow we grabbed next to it, but I'm not confident on that.

Not really a notable purchase I'd usually care to mention but I paid off the first two installments of my college fees for this semester and smoothly annoyingly was late both times. The first time added a $100 penalty onto my fee; I don't think my second payment added a punishment fee and I hope not because otherwise that'll be another $100 I've pissed away. Meh
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,036
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Train tickets to see some of my forum friends.

As exciting as it is, I am a bit nervous. I hope I'm not going to disappoint them, by being a different person in real life from online!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,036 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 

As exciting as it is, I am a bit nervous. I hope I'm not going to disappoint them, by being a different person in real life from online!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 16th, 2024, 08:38 PM)Kyng Wrote:

How'd it turn out @Kyng? Smile

Not an upfront cost but we just had to sign up to a $16,000 loan to get a new A/C unit because ours is finally in a poor enough state that it isn't worth continuing to get it maintained. Fortunately they'll put the new one in this Saturday and we know we can pay that loan off easily but it's still a lot of money. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

How'd it turn out @Kyng? Smile

Not an upfront cost but we just had to sign up to a $16,000 loan to get a new A/C unit because ours is finally in a poor enough state that it isn't worth continuing to get it maintained. Fortunately they'll put the new one in this Saturday and we know we can pay that loan off easily but it's still a lot of money. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,775
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

I hope it goes well! Iโ€™ve met loads of online people in my time and Iโ€™d say 98% of them were very much how I expected them to be. We wonโ€™t talk about that 2% though

Yeah that A/C sure is an investment huh. Hopefully weโ€™ll see electric bill decreases soon enough as a result of this.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,775 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

I hope it goes well! Iโ€™ve met loads of online people in my time and Iโ€™d say 98% of them were very much how I expected them to be. We wonโ€™t talk about that 2% though

Yeah that A/C sure is an investment huh. Hopefully weโ€™ll see electric bill decreases soon enough as a result of this.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 22nd, 2024, 02:02 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

It's me. I'm the 2%. Cool

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 22nd, 2024, 02:02 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

It's me. I'm the 2%. Cool
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oof, that $16k air con. Was the old one from when you got the place? I'm not expert on them obviously so no clue how long they last and just wondering how it was when you moved there.

Haven't really purchased anything, it is getting to the unbearable time of year of heat and even though it doesn't last long, maybe it's time I get something new to deal with the hot days. Or just settle with my little handheld fan again. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oof, that $16k air con. Was the old one from when you got the place? I'm not expert on them obviously so no clue how long they last and just wondering how it was when you moved there.

Haven't really purchased anything, it is getting to the unbearable time of year of heat and even though it doesn't last long, maybe it's time I get something new to deal with the hot days. Or just settle with my little handheld fan again. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Notable/Celebrity Deaths | Mutsumi Inomata (63), "Tales of" character designer Moonface 228 50,645 Mar 18th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Moonface