Game Sales, Deals, and Giveaways
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,515
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hmm, just took a look at Rogue Legacy and it does actually look really interesting. If anyone else looks into it, don't rely on the Steam trailer to tell you everything; despite showing it, I didn't get the impression from it that each newly generated character is unique. I thought the trailer was just showing me different characters I could play as like in games such as Binding of Isaac or Enter the Gungeon.
I see that Rogue Legacy 2 is also on sale. Is that game worth getting as well @Dragon Lord or no? I'm curious since you only mentioned the first game.

Some other deals I've spotted that could be worth checking out and/or I have personal interest in:
  • The Rogue Prince of Persia is currently 20% off. The game is still in Early Access though so I don't know how much content the game currently has and how much you can get out of it before having to wait for future updates.

• If somehow like me you've never played Portal nor own it, both games are currently in a bundle for $1.48, but you can also get both separately 99c.

• Both Monument Valley games are $4 a pop and look like cool chill puzzle games. Strongly considering picking the first up and if I like it getting the second.

• Phogs is 60% off and a game I highly recommend. I absolutely adore this game and it's just a really enjoyable time. ^_^

• Cursed to Golf is a game I forgot about and had interest in back when I first heard of it, especially because I'm a sucker for Halloween looking games. It has a demo of sorts on itch.io; I say sort of because it's the original concept that the retail game was built upon: https://liamedwards.itch.io/cursed-to-golf

Definitely finding more things of interest as I casually look around; I just don't want to fall into the trap of frivolous spending on games and letting them rot in my library. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,515 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Hmm, just took a look at Rogue Legacy and it does actually look really interesting. If anyone else looks into it, don't rely on the Steam trailer to tell you everything; despite showing it, I didn't get the impression from it that each newly generated character is unique. I thought the trailer was just showing me different characters I could play as like in games such as Binding of Isaac or Enter the Gungeon.
I see that Rogue Legacy 2 is also on sale. Is that game worth getting as well @Dragon Lord or no? I'm curious since you only mentioned the first game.

Some other deals I've spotted that could be worth checking out and/or I have personal interest in:
  • The Rogue Prince of Persia is currently 20% off. The game is still in Early Access though so I don't know how much content the game currently has and how much you can get out of it before having to wait for future updates.

• If somehow like me you've never played Portal nor own it, both games are currently in a bundle for $1.48, but you can also get both separately 99c.

• Both Monument Valley games are $4 a pop and look like cool chill puzzle games. Strongly considering picking the first up and if I like it getting the second.

• Phogs is 60% off and a game I highly recommend. I absolutely adore this game and it's just a really enjoyable time. ^_^

• Cursed to Golf is a game I forgot about and had interest in back when I first heard of it, especially because I'm a sucker for Halloween looking games. It has a demo of sorts on itch.io; I say sort of because it's the original concept that the retail game was built upon: https://liamedwards.itch.io/cursed-to-golf

Definitely finding more things of interest as I casually look around; I just don't want to fall into the trap of frivolous spending on games and letting them rot in my library. ROFL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 986 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 5,085 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface