What Are You Looking Forward To?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,141
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The board games group on Sunday - assuming I have the energy to go Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,141 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The board games group on Sunday - assuming I have the energy to go Tongue .
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I genuinely wanna do that with a lot of my online buddies, too, Maniak. Unfortunately, pretty much all of them are poorer than myself, so it'd be quite a feat to get them all in one place comfortably. Hopefully one day.

Looking forward to a little mental peace soon. Despite having all the time in the world, it still feels like I have so many things to do and just so much energy to be able to do it all within a reasonable time frame. Working on it, thanks to my therapist.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I genuinely wanna do that with a lot of my online buddies, too, Maniak. Unfortunately, pretty much all of them are poorer than myself, so it'd be quite a feat to get them all in one place comfortably. Hopefully one day.

Looking forward to a little mental peace soon. Despite having all the time in the world, it still feels like I have so many things to do and just so much energy to be able to do it all within a reasonable time frame. Working on it, thanks to my therapist.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Wuthering Waves | Zenless Zone Zero | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Aether Gazer | Azur Lane | Dark Souls III | Elden Ring
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
XP: 11,124
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I am highly looking forward to the release of a couple of extremely anticipated gacha games. First one, which has been rumored since... I think the end of 2022 thanks to Google Play Games, is Uma Musume: Pretty Derby. This has been one of the most anticipated releases of the gacha scene for... well, since the game originally released in Japan in February of 2021. The amazing thing is that this game is Japan only and yet it's been in the top 10 grossing gacha games in the world consistently since its release, many of those months being in the top 5 even. So I look forward to finally getting to play it in English. Looks like a super cute, chill game.

The other one, which also just got announced by Yostar (of Azur Lane and Arknights fame), is Heaven Burns Red. This one is highly anticipated because of who created the game. The game is made by the creators of extremely hit anime series such as Clannad and Angel Beats, among others. Since looking into the game since the announcement, I've seen a lot of people who have played it in Japanese talk about how amazing the story of the game is (no surprise considering who is behind it, I guess), and that it's extremely F2P (free-to-play) friendly, so you can just take it at a very relaxed pace and just take in the story and enjoy it all. So that sounds pretty damn good and I look forward to seeing if the story can live up to the hype. Gacha games aren't known for having super strong stories, Arknights probably being one of the only ones that's known for its extremely heavy emphasis on story and lore. Hopefully Yostar can nail the translation for the game and get that amazing story through to the English side.

Outside of gacha games, I'm also super looking forward to August coming around so I can get my hands on Visions of Mana. Super hyped for the game, being the first brand new Mana game in a long, long, long time. Also super excited for Fall to com around when we'll get teo the release of Ys X, the next installment in one of my absolute favorite RPG series.

Oh, there will also be the release of the next region in Genshin in August, which I'm also looking forward to a lot. The first couple of patches of a new region in Genshin always kind of refreshes that fun in exploring.

There's a lot more I'm looking forward to, but these are probably the brightest spots for me in the next six months.
2023 Platinum Goal: 4/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Elden Ring (PS5)
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Wuthering Waves | Zenless Zone Zero | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Aether Gazer | Azur Lane | Dark Souls III | Elden Ring
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Pronouns
Cute/Funny
XP: 11,124 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I am highly looking forward to the release of a couple of extremely anticipated gacha games. First one, which has been rumored since... I think the end of 2022 thanks to Google Play Games, is Uma Musume: Pretty Derby. This has been one of the most anticipated releases of the gacha scene for... well, since the game originally released in Japan in February of 2021. The amazing thing is that this game is Japan only and yet it's been in the top 10 grossing gacha games in the world consistently since its release, many of those months being in the top 5 even. So I look forward to finally getting to play it in English. Looks like a super cute, chill game.

The other one, which also just got announced by Yostar (of Azur Lane and Arknights fame), is Heaven Burns Red. This one is highly anticipated because of who created the game. The game is made by the creators of extremely hit anime series such as Clannad and Angel Beats, among others. Since looking into the game since the announcement, I've seen a lot of people who have played it in Japanese talk about how amazing the story of the game is (no surprise considering who is behind it, I guess), and that it's extremely F2P (free-to-play) friendly, so you can just take it at a very relaxed pace and just take in the story and enjoy it all. So that sounds pretty damn good and I look forward to seeing if the story can live up to the hype. Gacha games aren't known for having super strong stories, Arknights probably being one of the only ones that's known for its extremely heavy emphasis on story and lore. Hopefully Yostar can nail the translation for the game and get that amazing story through to the English side.

Outside of gacha games, I'm also super looking forward to August coming around so I can get my hands on Visions of Mana. Super hyped for the game, being the first brand new Mana game in a long, long, long time. Also super excited for Fall to com around when we'll get teo the release of Ys X, the next installment in one of my absolute favorite RPG series.

Oh, there will also be the release of the next region in Genshin in August, which I'm also looking forward to a lot. The first couple of patches of a new region in Genshin always kind of refreshes that fun in exploring.

There's a lot more I'm looking forward to, but these are probably the brightest spots for me in the next six months.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
A meet-up with some other forum members, which is due to take place this coming Friday Smile !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
A meet-up with some other forum members, which is due to take place this coming Friday Smile !
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 10th, 2024, 08:43 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
The other one, which also just got announced by Yostar (of Azur Lane and Arknights fame), is Heaven Burns Red. This one is highly anticipated because of who created the game. The game is made by the creators of extremely hit anime series such as Clannad and Angel Beats, among others.
I doubt I'll play it but I will say I'm at least intrigued to look at info about the game a little bit seeing Angel Beats mentioned because I adore that anime. Sigh

Not sure when I'll be seeing it but I'm looking forward to trying to go see Alien: Romulus in theaters having seen the reviews be mostly positive about it. I've been really wanting the movie to be good but I'm not a fan of the direction Prometheus and Covenant took with the franchise so I was iffy as to whether Romulus was more like those or if it was gonna lean more towards classic Alien.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 10th, 2024, 08:43 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
The other one, which also just got announced by Yostar (of Azur Lane and Arknights fame), is Heaven Burns Red. This one is highly anticipated because of who created the game. The game is made by the creators of extremely hit anime series such as Clannad and Angel Beats, among others.
I doubt I'll play it but I will say I'm at least intrigued to look at info about the game a little bit seeing Angel Beats mentioned because I adore that anime. Sigh

Not sure when I'll be seeing it but I'm looking forward to trying to go see Alien: Romulus in theaters having seen the reviews be mostly positive about it. I've been really wanting the movie to be good but I'm not a fan of the direction Prometheus and Covenant took with the franchise so I was iffy as to whether Romulus was more like those or if it was gonna lean more towards classic Alien.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Being off work after this coming week Smile .

My sister will be coming over for her birthday. We don't have any specific plans yet, but I'm sure we'll find something!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Being off work after this coming week Smile .

My sister will be coming over for her birthday. We don't have any specific plans yet, but I'm sure we'll find something!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Getting my phone back, hopefully in working order. Being without a phone for the last two days has sucked, and I also can't login to a lot of things without it due to 2FA requirements. Meh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Getting my phone back, hopefully in working order. Being without a phone for the last two days has sucked, and I also can't login to a lot of things without it due to 2FA requirements. Meh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Looking Forward To After Covid Ends? Moonface 7 4,586 Oct 7th, 2020, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface