What Are You Doing For Valentine's? (Single's Welcome!)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So, who has plans for Valentine's Day? If you don't because you don't have someone to spend the day with, then what would you like to do for the day if you did have someone or, if that's too tough to think about because it relies heavily on what the other person would like, then what would you want someone to treat you to for the day instead? Smile

I'd share mine, but I'll have to wait until after the day because as you all know the missus happens to frequent these parts and I don't want to spoil her. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So, who has plans for Valentine's Day? If you don't because you don't have someone to spend the day with, then what would you like to do for the day if you did have someone or, if that's too tough to think about because it relies heavily on what the other person would like, then what would you want someone to treat you to for the day instead? Smile

I'd share mine, but I'll have to wait until after the day because as you all know the missus happens to frequent these parts and I don't want to spoil her. ROFL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Imma be playing I Love you Colonel Sanders: A Finger Licking Good Dating Simulator on my stream that day on my twitch channel. It is what it is. *shrug*
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Imma be playing I Love you Colonel Sanders: A Finger Licking Good Dating Simulator on my stream that day on my twitch channel. It is what it is. *shrug*
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My copy of Azur Lane Crosswave arrives tomorrow, so aside from working tomorrow night, I'll be spending the rest of the day binging the hell out of that.

Basically the next two days of my life are all about Azur Lane. Got the Idol event in the mobile game starting today and then Crosswave for PS4 tomorrow. Why spend money on a girlfriend when I have these Idol skins to buy in AL? :3
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My copy of Azur Lane Crosswave arrives tomorrow, so aside from working tomorrow night, I'll be spending the rest of the day binging the hell out of that.

Basically the next two days of my life are all about Azur Lane. Got the Idol event in the mobile game starting today and then Crosswave for PS4 tomorrow. Why spend money on a girlfriend when I have these Idol skins to buy in AL? :3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Did nothing but treat Valentine's Day as a normal Friday. Work and not much the rest of the day and made a pasta meal. All have been like that, no reason to do anything special until I have someone to spend it with.

If there ever will be anyone to give the day any meaning to me, will be quite dependent on what they like and/or mutual interests we have. Having a dinner out at a favourite restaurant will be a likely activity, or if I'm competent enough to establish a favourite cooked meal that will be done. As I have no ideas in what I would like as a treat for me, just comes down to being in each other's presence for whatever amount of time we'd have together. Ehh.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Did nothing but treat Valentine's Day as a normal Friday. Work and not much the rest of the day and made a pasta meal. All have been like that, no reason to do anything special until I have someone to spend it with.

If there ever will be anyone to give the day any meaning to me, will be quite dependent on what they like and/or mutual interests we have. Having a dinner out at a favourite restaurant will be a likely activity, or if I'm competent enough to establish a favourite cooked meal that will be done. As I have no ideas in what I would like as a treat for me, just comes down to being in each other's presence for whatever amount of time we'd have together. Ehh.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since the day has passed now, the plans I had for VDay were to take Shira to I Heart Mac & Cheese since every time she has suggested it to go out to I always turned her down because I thought it would just serve a glorified bowl of just mac and cheese (because I'm an idiot). Turns out the place is very very good! After that we watched Dog Soldiers because she had been curious about that movie. :3

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since the day has passed now, the plans I had for VDay were to take Shira to I Heart Mac & Cheese since every time she has suggested it to go out to I always turned her down because I thought it would just serve a glorified bowl of just mac and cheese (because I'm an idiot). Turns out the place is very very good! After that we watched Dog Soldiers because she had been curious about that movie. :3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I Heart Mac & Cheese? Take me there, take me there NAOW.  Wow Made me crave food but it is lunch time now for me.

Happy to hear you think the place is better than what you expected.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I Heart Mac & Cheese? Take me there, take me there NAOW.  Wow Made me crave food but it is lunch time now for me.

Happy to hear you think the place is better than what you expected.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 20th, 2020, 02:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Look on their website and you can see everything they offer. Might give you some ideas of what to make for yourself since obviously you can't get to one of those right now. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 20th, 2020, 02:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Look on their website and you can see everything they offer. Might give you some ideas of what to make for yourself since obviously you can't get to one of those right now. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Despite me having a rough day, I refused to let my night be ruined by it and toughed it out so we could enjoy that night I had been really looking forward to (damn him for hyping me up!). It was amazing! Just what I'd love out of a night like that <3

I'd definitely recommend checking out the site: https://www.iheartmacandcheese.com/

It was SO good. It helped Moony that they offered more than just pasta as a base; he got tater tots!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Despite me having a rough day, I refused to let my night be ruined by it and toughed it out so we could enjoy that night I had been really looking forward to (damn him for hyping me up!). It was amazing! Just what I'd love out of a night like that <3

I'd definitely recommend checking out the site: https://www.iheartmacandcheese.com/

It was SO good. It helped Moony that they offered more than just pasta as a base; he got tater tots!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 23rd, 2020, 12:38 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
It helped Moony that they offered more than just pasta as a base; he got tater tots!
Yeah, I've never been a huge fan of regular mac and cheese which was what kept turning me off the place. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 23rd, 2020, 12:38 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
It helped Moony that they offered more than just pasta as a base; he got tater tots!
Yeah, I've never been a huge fan of regular mac and cheese which was what kept turning me off the place. ROFL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Lets see. I slept in, got up had bfast.. Played some Pokemon Shield doing raids & catching Gigantamax Pokemon. Streamed I love you Colonel Sanders & when Jing got home he gave me strawberry dark chocolates by Ghirardelli, & a valentines card with a $50 eshop card in it. He took me out to eat to Ihop & I gave him a valentines card with some cash in it. We just had fun eating out & spending some time together that night.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Lets see. I slept in, got up had bfast.. Played some Pokemon Shield doing raids & catching Gigantamax Pokemon. Streamed I love you Colonel Sanders & when Jing got home he gave me strawberry dark chocolates by Ghirardelli, & a valentines card with a $50 eshop card in it. He took me out to eat to Ihop & I gave him a valentines card with some cash in it. We just had fun eating out & spending some time together that night.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Damn Moony treating your girl to get mac & cheese what a romantic you truly are. Tongue Next you'll be taking her to get chicken nuggets! For Valentine's day this year I treated a very special someone out for Valentine's day........... Creep

https://satwcomic.com/leap-year

So I actually saw this Scandinavia and the World comic the otherday and it got me thinking I'm pretty sure nobody in America has ever heard about this, but for you that are from the UK which I hear is a very jolly good place did you know about this tradition and did you get proposed to on that day and how many gloves did you have to buy?  Hmm 

PS: If you like webcomics about humanoid countries it like Hetalia but from a perspective of a Danish women and I've always really enjoyed it and can recommend it. Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Damn Moony treating your girl to get mac & cheese what a romantic you truly are. Tongue Next you'll be taking her to get chicken nuggets! For Valentine's day this year I treated a very special someone out for Valentine's day........... Creep

https://satwcomic.com/leap-year

So I actually saw this Scandinavia and the World comic the otherday and it got me thinking I'm pretty sure nobody in America has ever heard about this, but for you that are from the UK which I hear is a very jolly good place did you know about this tradition and did you get proposed to on that day and how many gloves did you have to buy?  Hmm 

PS: If you like webcomics about humanoid countries it like Hetalia but from a perspective of a Danish women and I've always really enjoyed it and can recommend it. Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've never heard of that tradition, and I doubt my parents have either. I really doubt it exists nowadays since most couples probably talk about marriage prospects more openly than people did in the past when that became a thing.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've never heard of that tradition, and I doubt my parents have either. I really doubt it exists nowadays since most couples probably talk about marriage prospects more openly than people did in the past when that became a thing.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
considering it was my birthday? I went to work! ha!

for my 4 hours though. then I tortured my 3 year old. went to outback for dinner that night with my wife. nothing huge. we don't usually celebrate valentine's because of my birthday.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
considering it was my birthday? I went to work! ha!

for my 4 hours though. then I tortured my 3 year old. went to outback for dinner that night with my wife. nothing huge. we don't usually celebrate valentine's because of my birthday.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Now obviously this is very late, but happy birthday Monocole! How does it feel being born on such a romantic day and then having the pleasure of buying all those chocolate on sale the day after your birthday? I mean honestly it might be the best holiday to be born on because like right after there a huge chocolate sale.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Now obviously this is very late, but happy birthday Monocole! How does it feel being born on such a romantic day and then having the pleasure of buying all those chocolate on sale the day after your birthday? I mean honestly it might be the best holiday to be born on because like right after there a huge chocolate sale.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
damn right! there's also other... mature benefits. ??

but yeah there's usually never any loss on my part! candy if I don't have any valentine or birthday celebration. win win win
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
damn right! there's also other... mature benefits. ??

but yeah there's usually never any loss on my part! candy if I don't have any valentine or birthday celebration. win win win