Universal Gaming Marketplace
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the Universal Gaming Marketplace! Whether you're looking to exchange your XP for a reward, trade/gift your Universal Gaming Cards, or change the cards displayed on your profile, you've come to the right place. null

Earning XP
You can earn XP for posting around the forums, with the rates being as follows:
  • New Post: 2XP
  • New Thread: 10XP
  • Poll Vote: 1XP
  • Referral: 150XP (you can find your referral link in your User CP)
  • Reviews, Guides, and Let's Play Submissions: 50 - 200XP
  • All XP rates for posts, threads, and poll votes are doubled in all gaming areas.

XP Store
You can spend your earned XP on any of the following items:
  • Randomised Standard Universal Gaming Card in return for 150XP.
  • Randomised Shiny Universal Gaming Card in return for 600XP.
  • One Standard Card of Your Choice from the Universal Gaming Cards Collection webpage in return for any three cards you own or 450XP.
  • One Shiny Card of Your Choice in return for three of the exact same standard cards you own, i.e. you give in three Standard Animal Crossing cards for one Shiny Animal Crossing card.
  • Coloured Username for 2 Weeks in return for any card you own or 150XP.
  • Username Icon for 2 Weeks (30x30 pixels max size) for 300XP.
  • Coloured Username & Username Icon Combo for 2 Weeks for 400XP.
  • Booster Pack of Three Randomised Standard Cards in return for any five standard cards you own or 700XP. All Booster Packs are guaranteed to give you at least one brand new, non-duplicate standard card for your collection.
  • Booster Pack of Three Randomised Shiny Cards in return for any five shiny cards you own or 3000XP. All Booster Packs are guaranteed to give you at least one brand new, non-duplicate shiny card for your collection.
  • Custom Card of Your Choice for 800XP. Any game you want will be added to our card catalogue, and the card will be added to your collection. Limited to two per user.
  • Add an Image to the UniV3rse Redux Banner for 1250XP. There must be a suitable render to fit into the space for us to fulfill this request. Limited to one per user.
  • Add a Custom Emoticon for 500XP. Currently unlimited. Maximum size: 40 x 40 pixels.
  • Haunted UniV3rse Theme access permanently for 1000XP.

Trading Cards
If you wish to trade a card with another member, please specify in this thread what card(s) you're wishing to trade, and/or what card(s) you would like to receive from a trade. If you are willing to fulfil an open trade, please do so within this thread and quote the post containing the trade you wish to fulfil. Trades of this nature are not complete until both parties agree and it is enacted by me. All trades are final and will not be reversed.

Gifting Cards
If you wish to gift a card to another member, please specify in this thread or via PM to me which card you wish to gift, and to whom if you have a recipient in mind. You may only gift a card once per month, with the exception of birthdays and Christmas. All gifts are final once processed.

Profile Cards
All members may choose up to three cards from their collection to display on their profiles. By default, your first three earned cards will be displayed if you do not specify any preference in this thread. You can change what cards are displayed by going to the Awards page in your User CP.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the Universal Gaming Marketplace! Whether you're looking to exchange your XP for a reward, trade/gift your Universal Gaming Cards, or change the cards displayed on your profile, you've come to the right place. null

Earning XP
You can earn XP for posting around the forums, with the rates being as follows:
  • New Post: 2XP
  • New Thread: 10XP
  • Poll Vote: 1XP
  • Referral: 150XP (you can find your referral link in your User CP)
  • Reviews, Guides, and Let's Play Submissions: 50 - 200XP
  • All XP rates for posts, threads, and poll votes are doubled in all gaming areas.

XP Store
You can spend your earned XP on any of the following items:
  • Randomised Standard Universal Gaming Card in return for 150XP.
  • Randomised Shiny Universal Gaming Card in return for 600XP.
  • One Standard Card of Your Choice from the Universal Gaming Cards Collection webpage in return for any three cards you own or 450XP.
  • One Shiny Card of Your Choice in return for three of the exact same standard cards you own, i.e. you give in three Standard Animal Crossing cards for one Shiny Animal Crossing card.
  • Coloured Username for 2 Weeks in return for any card you own or 150XP.
  • Username Icon for 2 Weeks (30x30 pixels max size) for 300XP.
  • Coloured Username & Username Icon Combo for 2 Weeks for 400XP.
  • Booster Pack of Three Randomised Standard Cards in return for any five standard cards you own or 700XP. All Booster Packs are guaranteed to give you at least one brand new, non-duplicate standard card for your collection.
  • Booster Pack of Three Randomised Shiny Cards in return for any five shiny cards you own or 3000XP. All Booster Packs are guaranteed to give you at least one brand new, non-duplicate shiny card for your collection.
  • Custom Card of Your Choice for 800XP. Any game you want will be added to our card catalogue, and the card will be added to your collection. Limited to two per user.
  • Add an Image to the UniV3rse Redux Banner for 1250XP. There must be a suitable render to fit into the space for us to fulfill this request. Limited to one per user.
  • Add a Custom Emoticon for 500XP. Currently unlimited. Maximum size: 40 x 40 pixels.
  • Haunted UniV3rse Theme access permanently for 1000XP.

Trading Cards
If you wish to trade a card with another member, please specify in this thread what card(s) you're wishing to trade, and/or what card(s) you would like to receive from a trade. If you are willing to fulfil an open trade, please do so within this thread and quote the post containing the trade you wish to fulfil. Trades of this nature are not complete until both parties agree and it is enacted by me. All trades are final and will not be reversed.

Gifting Cards
If you wish to gift a card to another member, please specify in this thread or via PM to me which card you wish to gift, and to whom if you have a recipient in mind. You may only gift a card once per month, with the exception of birthdays and Christmas. All gifts are final once processed.

Profile Cards
All members may choose up to three cards from their collection to display on their profiles. By default, your first three earned cards will be displayed if you do not specify any preference in this thread. You can change what cards are displayed by going to the Awards page in your User CP.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
2 cards please (Doom..please be doom...please be doom...)

also Please keep HL2 as one of my profile cards. If it is Doom (wishful thinking) make that also a profile card please.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 

also Please keep HL2 as one of my profile cards. If it is Doom (wishful thinking) make that also a profile card please.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Only 250XP for a card? That's a lot cheaper than I was expecting. Looking at how much XP everyone has, I was expecting the price to be like, 5,000XP a card or something.

Well, in that case, I'd like to buy 10 cards, and trade any non-Miku cards for my name in Deep Sky Blue for however many weeks I end up with.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Only 250XP for a card? That's a lot cheaper than I was expecting. Looking at how much XP everyone has, I was expecting the price to be like, 5,000XP a card or something.

Well, in that case, I'd like to buy 10 cards, and trade any non-Miku cards for my name in Deep Sky Blue for however many weeks I end up with.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 18th, 2018, 09:27 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Done. You've received a Call of Duty card and a Mass Effect card. 500XP has been deducted from your profile.

(Jun 18th, 2018, 09:59 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

You may be overlooking you have a decimal point so you have 578.82XP. Not 57882. So you get two cards. Tongue
You've received a Halo card and a Tekken card. As they are not Miku cards, you will get Deep Sky Blue for your username colour for two weeks. 500XP has been deducted from your profile.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 18th, 2018, 09:27 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
Done. You've received a Call of Duty card and a Mass Effect card. 500XP has been deducted from your profile.

(Jun 18th, 2018, 09:59 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

You may be overlooking you have a decimal point so you have 578.82XP. Not 57882. So you get two cards. Tongue
You've received a Halo card and a Tekken card. As they are not Miku cards, you will get Deep Sky Blue for your username colour for two weeks. 500XP has been deducted from your profile.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Oh, yeah, if I squint reeeeeal hard I can see the decimal. Looks like a comma otherwise.

I blame Elite. Anyways, two weeks is till better than zero.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Oh, yeah, if I squint reeeeeal hard I can see the decimal. Looks like a comma otherwise.

I blame Elite. Anyways, two weeks is till better than zero.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Call of Duty, Borderlands, and Mass Effect for Doom please and place Doom in Slot 2 (where Broaderlands currently is in) please Whistle

I also have a suggestion for a card, where would I post that at? Whistle

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Call of Duty, Borderlands, and Mass Effect for Doom please and place Doom in Slot 2 (where Broaderlands currently is in) please Whistle

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 18th, 2018, 10:45 PM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Done. However I can not specify the slot that cards go into, so where they display is where they display.
You can post it here, but keep in mind that we don't add new cards individually so if we use your suggestion, it won't be implemented until whenever we add more cards.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Done. However I can not specify the slot that cards go into, so where they display is where they display.
You can post it here, but keep in mind that we don't add new cards individually so if we use your suggestion, it won't be implemented until whenever we add more cards.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 18th, 2018, 10:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:

That was fine, I didn't know that. Also Thank you Smile

Suggestion would be the grandfather of FPSes Wolfenstien(3D) Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

That was fine, I didn't know that. Also Thank you Smile

Suggestion would be the grandfather of FPSes Wolfenstien(3D) Whistle
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I'm waiting until I have enough points to get two cards, and see what I get. But it's just like when you have 10 minutes left until you get to go home, and it's just taking forever to get there! lol

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
I'm waiting until I have enough points to get two cards, and see what I get. But it's just like when you have 10 minutes left until you get to go home, and it's just taking forever to get there! lol
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

I actually would like to suggest alternates to cards for series. Like not a whole update with them, but I'd love to see a different Miku cards. 

Also maybe Octolings for Splatoon? Smile

PS: Sorry if I already suggested this or something, but it been on my mind and I can't remember if I did or not.  Hmm
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 

I actually would like to suggest alternates to cards for series. Like not a whole update with them, but I'd love to see a different Miku cards. 

Also maybe Octolings for Splatoon? Smile

PS: Sorry if I already suggested this or something, but it been on my mind and I can't remember if I did or not.  Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 28th, 2018, 05:07 AM)Hotspot Wrote:
I'm waiting until I have enough points to get two cards, and see what I get.  But it's just like when you have 10 minutes left until you get to go home, and it's just taking forever to get there! lol
You have more than 500XP so you can get two cards if you want to now. Wink

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm waiting until I have enough points to get two cards, and see what I get.  But it's just like when you have 10 minutes left until you get to go home, and it's just taking forever to get there! lol
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
May I get two random cards, my friend?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 29th, 2018, 11:55 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Certainly! You have received a Splatoon card and a Terraria card. 500XP has been deducted from your profile. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 29th, 2018, 11:55 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
Certainly! You have received a Splatoon card and a Terraria card. 500XP has been deducted from your profile. Smile
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 28th, 2018, 06:41 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Or like Retro Doomguy, for Doom, and the crowbar for HL2!

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jun 28th, 2018, 06:41 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Or like Retro Doomguy, for Doom, and the crowbar for HL2!
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
(Jun 29th, 2018, 10:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yes, I'd like to purchase two random cards kind sir.

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
(Jun 29th, 2018, 10:06 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yes, I'd like to purchase two random cards kind sir.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Chat Thread Mr EliteL 3,871 1,590,467 11 hours ago
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Non-Gaming Remakes Moonface 13 2,425 May 1st, 2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Non-gaming Youtubers lp0 on fire 63 47,206 Jul 13th, 2022, 03:50 AM
Last Post: WR91
  The History of Universal Gaming Moonface 10 3,957 Jul 5th, 2022, 11:16 PM
Last Post: WR91
  I'm leaving Universal Gaming forever Karo 11 5,122 Apr 4th, 2021, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Moonface