Last Game You Played
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
GG CYNTHIA! Beat her with a coward move but I don't even care a little bit SHE GONEEEEEEEE Wow
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
GG CYNTHIA! Beat her with a coward move but I don't even care a little bit SHE GONEEEEEEEE Wow
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
FTL: Faster than Light.

I used to play this space-based strategy game all the time back in 2015, before eventually drifting away to other games. But now, I'm addicted to it again  LOL .

I've played about eight games over the past week... and I think I've won 4, and lost 4. My losses usually come in the first half of the game, before I've had a chance to build up a good ship... if I can get through that initial building phase, then I can usually get through the entire game Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
FTL: Faster than Light.

I used to play this space-based strategy game all the time back in 2015, before eventually drifting away to other games. But now, I'm addicted to it again  LOL .

I've played about eight games over the past week... and I think I've won 4, and lost 4. My losses usually come in the first half of the game, before I've had a chance to build up a good ship... if I can get through that initial building phase, then I can usually get through the entire game Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 10th, 2022, 11:49 PM)Kyng Wrote:
FTL: Faster than Light
What made you pick it up again?

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Nothing like doing the daily run and dying in the first floor because I decided I wanted to keep walking into enemy shots like an absolute idiot. Rolleyes

@Mr EliteL: How'd you find out about Agarest? It seems like it came out quite a while ago so I'm surprised it took until now for you to discover it. Unless you bought it way back then and just didn't play it until now? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 10th, 2022, 11:49 PM)Kyng Wrote:
What made you pick it up again?

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Nothing like doing the daily run and dying in the first floor because I decided I wanted to keep walking into enemy shots like an absolute idiot. Rolleyes

@Mr EliteL: How'd you find out about Agarest? It seems like it came out quite a while ago so I'm surprised it took until now for you to discover it. Unless you bought it way back then and just didn't play it until now? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Apr 12th, 2022, 06:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I've known about it for quite a while, had it on my Steam Wishlist for a long while too just never bought it until DL gifted that, Agarest 2 plus Agarest Zero oh and Child of Light too I think(?), all of which were in my Wishlist too. I played it like a year ago when I absolutely failed the second fight of the game, tried it a few times too and still lost and just gave up, but had the intention of returning because I wanted to beat that game before 2 and Zero. Me thinks they're take a long while though, not because I'm useless (think I have a grip on what to do now) but because it's three games with Genshin on top and everything else. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Apr 12th, 2022, 06:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I've known about it for quite a while, had it on my Steam Wishlist for a long while too just never bought it until DL gifted that, Agarest 2 plus Agarest Zero oh and Child of Light too I think(?), all of which were in my Wishlist too. I played it like a year ago when I absolutely failed the second fight of the game, tried it a few times too and still lost and just gave up, but had the intention of returning because I wanted to beat that game before 2 and Zero. Me thinks they're take a long while though, not because I'm useless (think I have a grip on what to do now) but because it's three games with Genshin on top and everything else. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
^^ Ah.

Demon's Souls (PS5)
Decided to go back to this and so far it's going better than it did last time I was playing it. Managed to beat Maneater and now just exploring a bit before moving on beyond it.

I still think pushing enemies back with forward and R1 is still horridly annoying any unnecessary though... Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
^^ Ah.

Demon's Souls (PS5)
Decided to go back to this and so far it's going better than it did last time I was playing it. Managed to beat Maneater and now just exploring a bit before moving on beyond it.

I still think pushing enemies back with forward and R1 is still horridly annoying any unnecessary though... Errm
Kyng Offline
Rookie

Just finished a game with the Mantis C cruiser. Had a bit of a rocky start (as I often do with this cruiser), but eventually assembled a good boarding party, and my game snowballed from there Grin .

I won with a score of 6145. That's very good: not quite good enough to make my all-time top 5, but it is the highest I've scored with that specific ship.
Kyng Offline
Rookie

Just finished a game with the Mantis C cruiser. Had a bit of a rocky start (as I often do with this cruiser), but eventually assembled a good boarding party, and my game snowballed from there Grin .

I won with a score of 6145. That's very good: not quite good enough to make my all-time top 5, but it is the highest I've scored with that specific ship.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 24th, 2022, 11:25 PM)Kyng Wrote:

What's the highest and lowest scores you've got in that game?

Demon's Souls (PS5)
So I went from putting this game down on March 23rd to picking it up again April 19th, and I beat it for the first time on Sunday! Wow
I really hated King Allant at first because he kept sucking my soul out and lowering my level because I kept running out of stamina to dodge it at the end of his flurry attack, so I went and did some grinding at the Storm King area to bump up my endurance stat a few levels and managed to take him down after that.
I wish I didn't need to use PS+ to get the Platinum on this game though. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 24th, 2022, 11:25 PM)Kyng Wrote:

What's the highest and lowest scores you've got in that game?

Demon's Souls (PS5)
So I went from putting this game down on March 23rd to picking it up again April 19th, and I beat it for the first time on Sunday! Wow
I really hated King Allant at first because he kept sucking my soul out and lowering my level because I kept running out of stamina to dodge it at the end of his flurry attack, so I went and did some grinding at the Storm King area to bump up my endurance stat a few levels and managed to take him down after that.
I wish I didn't need to use PS+ to get the Platinum on this game though. Eh
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, Bluepoint dropped the ball on the trophy list for the remake my adding in online-required trophies (original Demon's Souls didn't have them -- and that was back when online was free).

Genshin Impact (PS5/PC)

I slacked off and waited until the last two days to do the entirety of the Irodori Festival. Huge mistake. I got it all done, but man having to rush through all of it in a day was not fun. Now I'm just back to the usual daily grind -- burn my Resin and do my dallies. Currently trying to farm up an artifact set for Yelan. So far in a bunch of runs, I haven't gotten shit for her.

Tower of Fantasy [Closed Beta] (PC)

This game is SO FUN! So happy that I got into the closed beta for it, but unfortunately the lack of anyone to play with is biting me in the ass. This game plays similarly to Genshin, but it is a pure MMO, so not having a party to play with is pretty punishing. Not for the normal mobs, but the world bosses are brutal without a team. Doing the harder versions of the dungeons is also pretty difficult solo. I always have trouble getting myself to go out there and mingle with random people and find a group to play with that way, so I haven't been able to truly enjoy this game to its fullest yet. Hopefully when the actual release comes, I can get some of my friends to play and have an actual party to go out there with and have a blast. Super fun game though and I do look forward to the official launch sometime later this year.

Triangle Strategy (NS)

Don't remember if I posted about this game yet, but so far I am loving it, although I am making very slow progress through it. The story so far is pretty good, love the graphics and it definitely has that amazing Tactics Ogre/FFT feel to the combat. The only thing I'm not really liking about the game so far is Hard mode. Due to how skewed everything is for the enemy in Hard mode, you're forced to play it one style. You need to create a chokepoint on the map and have one enemy at a time come funneling through it so you can ambush them with your entire team and take them down quickly. Enemies do such insanely high damage to you, while you tickle them. You cannot 1v1 an enemy, and even 2v1 can be iffy at times. Have two or three enemies gang up on one of your party members? Kiss them goodbye for the battle, because it's rare that your party can survive more than two enemy attacks. It just feels like you don't have much freedom of strategy on hard mode, which is ironic considering the name of the game. You can't just level up higher to balance things out either, as exp gained off of enemies lower level than you is absolutely pitiful, and it would take hours of grinding just to get 2-3 levels higher than the enemy. Enemy mages are also on steroids or something. Your mages will barely put a scratch into an enemy that is WEAK against their element, but an enemy mage will nuke you for 80% of your HP easily.

Several battles I've won on the backs of my healer and a character named Hughette who is an archer that rides a giant hawk (super broken considering archers are elevation-reliant and an archer on a flying mount is not restricted by terrain at all). Hughette is OP as fuck (does a lot of damage and can blind enemies with one of her skills, rendering them near harmless). If it wasn't for her, the battles on Hard mode would be grueling. Overall though, this game is wonderful and I'm so happy that SE let Team Asano make it. Hopefully they continue to let them pump out these awesome 2.5 RPGs that harken back to the golden days. Especially since it looks like they gave up on Tokyo RPG Factory.

Chrono Cross Remaster (PS4)

Not much to say here other than I'm super happy to finally have Chrono Cross on a modern console, especially since I get to re-live one of my favorite PS1 RPGs with the added fun of Trophies! Just a shame that the performance of the game isn't really that great (lots of testing has shown that the Remaster runs worse than the PS1 version). Hopefully that gets fixed later, but either way, Chrono Cross with trophies!

Arknights (Android)

Next huge update is coming up on Thursday! Adding the next alter character, so I'm super stoked for that. She's not as OP as the last one, but she's still pretty damn good and I look forward to playing around with her and seeing just what she's capable of. Lots of nice goodies coming with the event as well, and some really sweet QoL updates to the game. Thursday is going to be a fun day. Got all the materials and EXP Tickets I need to get the new alter character to Elite 2 Level 90 the moment I pull her.

Azur Lane (Android)

We also have the next major event coming up on AL too! ...Unfortunately on the same exact day as the above mentioned Arknights even. So I'll have to go through two major events on both of these games on the same day... PAIN. At least with Arknights', there's no need to rush through the event to unlock the stages. I can take more time with it and play through it slowly. While in Azur Lane, I need to rush through and get the even maps to 100% as soon as possible, so that on the second day of the event, I can unlock the SP Stage (worth 800 event points when cleared every day -- very important to not miss a day this time like I usually do). At least I can't complain about not having anything to do this week though, as these two events will keep me super busy for a few days. Very hyped for Thursday!

Unfortunately there's also a new mobile game releasing on Wednesday that I want to play, called Echoes of Mana (yes, the same Mana series like Legends of Mana, Trials of Mana, Adventures of Mana, etc.). It has multiplayer, so I'm hoping that it proves to be a good game for that, because I haven't been able to find a mobile game that has super good MP since Star Ocean: Anamnesis back in 2018 (but of course that game ended up tears for us).
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, Bluepoint dropped the ball on the trophy list for the remake my adding in online-required trophies (original Demon's Souls didn't have them -- and that was back when online was free).

Genshin Impact (PS5/PC)

I slacked off and waited until the last two days to do the entirety of the Irodori Festival. Huge mistake. I got it all done, but man having to rush through all of it in a day was not fun. Now I'm just back to the usual daily grind -- burn my Resin and do my dallies. Currently trying to farm up an artifact set for Yelan. So far in a bunch of runs, I haven't gotten shit for her.

Tower of Fantasy [Closed Beta] (PC)

This game is SO FUN! So happy that I got into the closed beta for it, but unfortunately the lack of anyone to play with is biting me in the ass. This game plays similarly to Genshin, but it is a pure MMO, so not having a party to play with is pretty punishing. Not for the normal mobs, but the world bosses are brutal without a team. Doing the harder versions of the dungeons is also pretty difficult solo. I always have trouble getting myself to go out there and mingle with random people and find a group to play with that way, so I haven't been able to truly enjoy this game to its fullest yet. Hopefully when the actual release comes, I can get some of my friends to play and have an actual party to go out there with and have a blast. Super fun game though and I do look forward to the official launch sometime later this year.

Triangle Strategy (NS)

Don't remember if I posted about this game yet, but so far I am loving it, although I am making very slow progress through it. The story so far is pretty good, love the graphics and it definitely has that amazing Tactics Ogre/FFT feel to the combat. The only thing I'm not really liking about the game so far is Hard mode. Due to how skewed everything is for the enemy in Hard mode, you're forced to play it one style. You need to create a chokepoint on the map and have one enemy at a time come funneling through it so you can ambush them with your entire team and take them down quickly. Enemies do such insanely high damage to you, while you tickle them. You cannot 1v1 an enemy, and even 2v1 can be iffy at times. Have two or three enemies gang up on one of your party members? Kiss them goodbye for the battle, because it's rare that your party can survive more than two enemy attacks. It just feels like you don't have much freedom of strategy on hard mode, which is ironic considering the name of the game. You can't just level up higher to balance things out either, as exp gained off of enemies lower level than you is absolutely pitiful, and it would take hours of grinding just to get 2-3 levels higher than the enemy. Enemy mages are also on steroids or something. Your mages will barely put a scratch into an enemy that is WEAK against their element, but an enemy mage will nuke you for 80% of your HP easily.

Several battles I've won on the backs of my healer and a character named Hughette who is an archer that rides a giant hawk (super broken considering archers are elevation-reliant and an archer on a flying mount is not restricted by terrain at all). Hughette is OP as fuck (does a lot of damage and can blind enemies with one of her skills, rendering them near harmless). If it wasn't for her, the battles on Hard mode would be grueling. Overall though, this game is wonderful and I'm so happy that SE let Team Asano make it. Hopefully they continue to let them pump out these awesome 2.5 RPGs that harken back to the golden days. Especially since it looks like they gave up on Tokyo RPG Factory.

Chrono Cross Remaster (PS4)

Not much to say here other than I'm super happy to finally have Chrono Cross on a modern console, especially since I get to re-live one of my favorite PS1 RPGs with the added fun of Trophies! Just a shame that the performance of the game isn't really that great (lots of testing has shown that the Remaster runs worse than the PS1 version). Hopefully that gets fixed later, but either way, Chrono Cross with trophies!

Arknights (Android)

Next huge update is coming up on Thursday! Adding the next alter character, so I'm super stoked for that. She's not as OP as the last one, but she's still pretty damn good and I look forward to playing around with her and seeing just what she's capable of. Lots of nice goodies coming with the event as well, and some really sweet QoL updates to the game. Thursday is going to be a fun day. Got all the materials and EXP Tickets I need to get the new alter character to Elite 2 Level 90 the moment I pull her.

Azur Lane (Android)

We also have the next major event coming up on AL too! ...Unfortunately on the same exact day as the above mentioned Arknights even. So I'll have to go through two major events on both of these games on the same day... PAIN. At least with Arknights', there's no need to rush through the event to unlock the stages. I can take more time with it and play through it slowly. While in Azur Lane, I need to rush through and get the even maps to 100% as soon as possible, so that on the second day of the event, I can unlock the SP Stage (worth 800 event points when cleared every day -- very important to not miss a day this time like I usually do). At least I can't complain about not having anything to do this week though, as these two events will keep me super busy for a few days. Very hyped for Thursday!

Unfortunately there's also a new mobile game releasing on Wednesday that I want to play, called Echoes of Mana (yes, the same Mana series like Legends of Mana, Trials of Mana, Adventures of Mana, etc.). It has multiplayer, so I'm hoping that it proves to be a good game for that, because I haven't been able to find a mobile game that has super good MP since Star Ocean: Anamnesis back in 2018 (but of course that game ended up tears for us).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm wondering if Triangle Strategy has a New Game+ thing for Hard Mode, but maybe not. Don't know if I'd like to play only that way for the game if I do Hard Mode, so would be good if like weapons and gear or whatever could be brought over from a completed playthrough to help withstand enemies. Man, I do need to get the game at some point.

Genshin Impact (PS4-Main)

Same like DL, I did start the Irodori Festival event earlier but only most of the main story portion of it (w/ Albedo, Venti, Kazuha etc), a some of the side events but left the remainder until a day before the end, all except the Theatre Mechanicus event which I did only one run of and just couldn't be bothered with it anymore. Mainly due to needing to do the Festival event for my F2P but ended not doing any there. Since then just daily stuff, farming plus the Vibro-Crystal event too. Got two more to do there. I'm also trying to get Yelan artifacts, at the moment getting Heart of Depth for now as I want some more Blizzard Strayer anyway to try and find better ones than what I do have, but assume I may end up using a different set, at the very least I'll use a 2-set of HoD. Know that Tenacity, Emblem (4pc), or Noblisse can also go with her so I'll farm more of them too. Today I did some weekly and world bosses too.

Genshin Impact (PC/Phone-F2P)

Wanted to try and do Irodori Festival but couldn't because I ended up too tired after all the hours of work, plus I was still behind on quests that would allow the full experience. I didn't want to lose my enjoyment of the game by trying to grind through the night while being essentially half dead then going to work again, so took a much needed rest that night (Sunday). Plus the side events weren't all that anyway and got my Klee fix from my main account anyway. Grin Just got to make sure I'm up-to-date on this account, which I haven't doing just yet but will once I have Vibro done on both accounts. Also recently successfully got Ayaka here too so enjoying her gameplay at the moment plus farming for her too. She's at Level 69 and Talents 6/6/6 at the moment.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm wondering if Triangle Strategy has a New Game+ thing for Hard Mode, but maybe not. Don't know if I'd like to play only that way for the game if I do Hard Mode, so would be good if like weapons and gear or whatever could be brought over from a completed playthrough to help withstand enemies. Man, I do need to get the game at some point.

Genshin Impact (PS4-Main)

Same like DL, I did start the Irodori Festival event earlier but only most of the main story portion of it (w/ Albedo, Venti, Kazuha etc), a some of the side events but left the remainder until a day before the end, all except the Theatre Mechanicus event which I did only one run of and just couldn't be bothered with it anymore. Mainly due to needing to do the Festival event for my F2P but ended not doing any there. Since then just daily stuff, farming plus the Vibro-Crystal event too. Got two more to do there. I'm also trying to get Yelan artifacts, at the moment getting Heart of Depth for now as I want some more Blizzard Strayer anyway to try and find better ones than what I do have, but assume I may end up using a different set, at the very least I'll use a 2-set of HoD. Know that Tenacity, Emblem (4pc), or Noblisse can also go with her so I'll farm more of them too. Today I did some weekly and world bosses too.

Genshin Impact (PC/Phone-F2P)

Wanted to try and do Irodori Festival but couldn't because I ended up too tired after all the hours of work, plus I was still behind on quests that would allow the full experience. I didn't want to lose my enjoyment of the game by trying to grind through the night while being essentially half dead then going to work again, so took a much needed rest that night (Sunday). Plus the side events weren't all that anyway and got my Klee fix from my main account anyway. Grin Just got to make sure I'm up-to-date on this account, which I haven't doing just yet but will once I have Vibro done on both accounts. Also recently successfully got Ayaka here too so enjoying her gameplay at the moment plus farming for her too. She's at Level 69 and Talents 6/6/6 at the moment.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
There is a NG+ in Triangle Strategy from what I've read, but the difficulty bumps up in NG+. Kind of like how the Souls games do it. NG+ has stronger enemies than NG (a lot of people say the first battle in the game is the hardest battle on NG+ due to increased enemy level/strength paired with the fact that you only have the four or five characters at the start).

I don't know what carries over, but I'm assuming weapon levels/levels/items/etc. carry over if they made NG+ such an increase in difficulty. I guess they didn't want people just to be able to breeze through the game on NG+ and wanted you to continue to have difficulty to face. Guess I can't complain about that too much.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
There is a NG+ in Triangle Strategy from what I've read, but the difficulty bumps up in NG+. Kind of like how the Souls games do it. NG+ has stronger enemies than NG (a lot of people say the first battle in the game is the hardest battle on NG+ due to increased enemy level/strength paired with the fact that you only have the four or five characters at the start).

I don't know what carries over, but I'm assuming weapon levels/levels/items/etc. carry over if they made NG+ such an increase in difficulty. I guess they didn't want people just to be able to breeze through the game on NG+ and wanted you to continue to have difficulty to face. Guess I can't complain about that too much.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Transport Fever

I was out with friends on Friday, and I've been away with my girlfriend all weekend - so, this was my most recent gaming, on Thursday Tongue .

I'm playing a map in Michigan. I started in the year 1850 - and now, by 1890, I've connected most of the cities on the Lower Peninsula (plus London, Ontario). As I move onto the 20th century, I'll aim to connect cities in the Upper Peninsula, plus some of the surrounding states!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Transport Fever

I was out with friends on Friday, and I've been away with my girlfriend all weekend - so, this was my most recent gaming, on Thursday Tongue .

I'm playing a map in Michigan. I started in the year 1850 - and now, by 1890, I've connected most of the cities on the Lower Peninsula (plus London, Ontario). As I move onto the 20th century, I'll aim to connect cities in the Upper Peninsula, plus some of the surrounding states!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Minecraft 1.17.1 (PC)
Been trying to work out how to make some decent looking custom birch trees. Seems to be a very unpopular tree type for people to try making and any I do find don't look too good. Hopefully I can get something worked out though.

2048 (Mobile)
I play this every day to try and get a new high score. I got close once at 60,000 but it wasn't enough to top my 61,000+ score. >.<

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Minecraft 1.17.1 (PC)
Been trying to work out how to make some decent looking custom birch trees. Seems to be a very unpopular tree type for people to try making and any I do find don't look too good. Hopefully I can get something worked out though.

2048 (Mobile)
I play this every day to try and get a new high score. I got close once at 60,000 but it wasn't enough to top my 61,000+ score. >.<
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Dragon Age Origins

*Gasp* I am actually working on it! I had to do a soft reset because I missed companions that are permanently missable, so went back and did that. Thankfully, it wasn't very far after where I had gotten. Now, to juggle all these companions liking me! *sigh*
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Dragon Age Origins

*Gasp* I am actually working on it! I had to do a soft reset because I missed companions that are permanently missable, so went back and did that. Thankfully, it wasn't very far after where I had gotten. Now, to juggle all these companions liking me! *sigh*
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've also gone back to a game: Halo Combat Evolved.

Just made it to the 7th act/chapter and am yet again halted by a ridiculous open snow area with tanks and banshees everywhere. Meh
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've also gone back to a game: Halo Combat Evolved.

Just made it to the 7th act/chapter and am yet again halted by a ridiculous open snow area with tanks and banshees everywhere. Meh
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Crusader Kings II

I was continuing the Poland game that I talked about in a previous post. It's been going quite well... but, amusingly, I have no control over Poland any more LOL . One of my characters became King of both Poland and Lithuania - but after he died, the two kingdoms went their separate ways, and I ended up playing as the new King of Lithuania:

I want to take over Poland and put the realm back together!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Crusader Kings II

I was continuing the Poland game that I talked about in a previous post. It's been going quite well... but, amusingly, I have no control over Poland any more LOL . One of my characters became King of both Poland and Lithuania - but after he died, the two kingdoms went their separate ways, and I ended up playing as the new King of Lithuania:

I want to take over Poland and put the realm back together!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,242 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface