Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I'll generally read the plot synopsis if my curiousity really gets me, but outside of that, I usually don't care that much? It's just like "eh, whatever, if I need to understand it, that's what fanwikis are for"
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I'll generally read the plot synopsis if my curiousity really gets me, but outside of that, I usually don't care that much? It's just like "eh, whatever, if I need to understand it, that's what fanwikis are for"
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah, I see. What fan wiki do you think you've spent the most time reading on? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Ah, I see. What fan wiki do you think you've spent the most time reading on? Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Without a doubt, Digimon. Would you expect anything less of me?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Without a doubt, Digimon. Would you expect anything less of me?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, I can imagine that taking a while considering all the different Digimon there are.
I can't decide if you would have read every single page on there or not because on the one hand it's probably a lot but on the other it wouldn't shock me if you've gone through it all. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, I can imagine that taking a while considering all the different Digimon there are.
I can't decide if you would have read every single page on there or not because on the one hand it's probably a lot but on the other it wouldn't shock me if you've gone through it all. XD
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
NO, I'm not that insane! I just go on there when I'm like "okay, I wanna know about this thing, and if I end up on a Wiki Walk, so be it."
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
NO, I'm not that insane! I just go on there when I'm like "okay, I wanna know about this thing, and if I end up on a Wiki Walk, so be it."
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you ever gone on a wiki walk on Wikipedia and if so what was the most amusing/interesting one you've been on?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Have you ever gone on a wiki walk on Wikipedia and if so what was the most amusing/interesting one you've been on?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I know I have, but I can't think of any particularly amusing walks. Or any walks, for that matter. Still, they are fun to take from time to time.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I know I have, but I can't think of any particularly amusing walks. Or any walks, for that matter. Still, they are fun to take from time to time.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Are there any bands you listened to at one point in your life that you no longer listen to now, and if so, who and why?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Are there any bands you listened to at one point in your life that you no longer listen to now, and if so, who and why?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just saw this on Twitter and thought you might be interested to see it if you hadn't yet:

Do you own any Guilmon cards by the way?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just saw this on Twitter and thought you might be interested to see it if you hadn't yet:

Do you own any Guilmon cards by the way?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
*stares at his collection of probably 1500 cards* I'm sure I have a few buried in there, somewhere. I've even been expecting EX02 for a while, now. It's the Tamers themed booster, and it's gonna have D-Reaper themed cards available in it.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
*stares at his collection of probably 1500 cards* I'm sure I have a few buried in there, somewhere. I've even been expecting EX02 for a while, now. It's the Tamers themed booster, and it's gonna have D-Reaper themed cards available in it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2022, 07:04 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
There hasn't been D-Reaper cards before? Unsure

Also, maybe you just lack an answer or don't want to which is fine either way but I just wanted to check you didn't miss my question before my previous post. ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2022, 07:04 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
There hasn't been D-Reaper cards before? Unsure

Also, maybe you just lack an answer or don't want to which is fine either way but I just wanted to check you didn't miss my question before my previous post. ^_^
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Herp, forgot. Actually, believe it or not, nothing comes to mind. See, there are actually very few *bands* I listen to, but I listen to a lot of SONGS. If it's not on my Spotify, it's probably because I just don't feel like tracking down a fuzzy memory from 15 years ago.

Yeah, no, there hasn't been any D-Reaper cards. BT07 gave us most of the hybrids (Frontier), and they recently revealed Promo cards based on the new Digimon Survive that's coming out. I'm actually part of a discord that plays the game a lot, though I haven't been playing much recently simply because I don't have the cash to update my deck. I'm planning on building a Pure Guilmon deck when EX02 comes around if I can pull the funds for it.

Also, if you want to learn/play the game, some friends showed be a wonderful site that lets you simulate most any card game called Untap.in. and Digimon is on it! Message me on discord, or something, and I'll set up a starter deck if you don't want to go through the daunting task of building one from scratch.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Herp, forgot. Actually, believe it or not, nothing comes to mind. See, there are actually very few *bands* I listen to, but I listen to a lot of SONGS. If it's not on my Spotify, it's probably because I just don't feel like tracking down a fuzzy memory from 15 years ago.

Yeah, no, there hasn't been any D-Reaper cards. BT07 gave us most of the hybrids (Frontier), and they recently revealed Promo cards based on the new Digimon Survive that's coming out. I'm actually part of a discord that plays the game a lot, though I haven't been playing much recently simply because I don't have the cash to update my deck. I'm planning on building a Pure Guilmon deck when EX02 comes around if I can pull the funds for it.

Also, if you want to learn/play the game, some friends showed be a wonderful site that lets you simulate most any card game called Untap.in. and Digimon is on it! Message me on discord, or something, and I'll set up a starter deck if you don't want to go through the daunting task of building one from scratch.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 2nd, 2022, 07:54 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Ah. Would it be better to ask if your taste in genres of music has changed then where you've added or removed any from your repertoire? Tongue

How does playing over Discord work when using a physical deck? Do you just use webcams to show your hand to each other? It sounds really finnicky if so. XD

I was going to take a look at that site right now but saw I need to have an account to get to anything but the login page, so I'll have to check back in on that one later. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. Would it be better to ask if your taste in genres of music has changed then where you've added or removed any from your repertoire? Tongue

How does playing over Discord work when using a physical deck? Do you just use webcams to show your hand to each other? It sounds really finnicky if so. XD

I was going to take a look at that site right now but saw I need to have an account to get to anything but the login page, so I'll have to check back in on that one later. Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Discord just allows the voice chat. The actual site is all digital; all the cards are programmed in the site, so you just build a deck and play. You can even use your Discord as your login, and it comes with a free invite to a server of other players if you want that (I didn't, so I immediately left it lol).

Over time, my leanings have gone more towards Rock instead of R&B, Pop, and/or Rap, but I do still like listening to songs of those genres when I find them. I listen to pretty much anything that isn't modern Country (Johnny Cash is still cool, after all), so that ranges from Bubblegum Pop [Barbie Girl] to Death Metal [What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse], and everything in between that. My Spotify Playlist is a trip and a half, man!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Discord just allows the voice chat. The actual site is all digital; all the cards are programmed in the site, so you just build a deck and play. You can even use your Discord as your login, and it comes with a free invite to a server of other players if you want that (I didn't, so I immediately left it lol).

Over time, my leanings have gone more towards Rock instead of R&B, Pop, and/or Rap, but I do still like listening to songs of those genres when I find them. I listen to pretty much anything that isn't modern Country (Johnny Cash is still cool, after all), so that ranges from Bubblegum Pop [Barbie Girl] to Death Metal [What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse], and everything in between that. My Spotify Playlist is a trip and a half, man!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 3rd, 2022, 09:17 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Oh. It's because you said you lacked the cash to update your deck so I thought you only played physical on the server you mentioned. LOL

Man you sound like my brother. He'll listen to just about anything including stuff from like the 1930's and such. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh. It's because you said you lacked the cash to update your deck so I thought you only played physical on the server you mentioned. LOL

Man you sound like my brother. He'll listen to just about anything including stuff from like the 1930's and such. XD