Last Game You Played
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 17th, 2022, 01:56 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
I am once again trying to playthrough and beat the Gears of War series. I've yet to beat any of the games (besides Gears of War 4).

Oh and I'm trying to play and upload The Last of Us Remastered before the re-release of Part 1.
How far through are you on each of these endeavors? Smile

Dishonored 2 (PS4)
Finally finished my first playthrough of this game with somewhere around the 28-30 hour mark. Looking forward to being able to just kill everyone and cause utter chaos on my next playthroughs since I went 100% stealth up front to get the trophy for it out the way. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I am once again trying to playthrough and beat the Gears of War series. I've yet to beat any of the games (besides Gears of War 4).

Oh and I'm trying to play and upload The Last of Us Remastered before the re-release of Part 1.
How far through are you on each of these endeavors? Smile

Dishonored 2 (PS4)
Finally finished my first playthrough of this game with somewhere around the 28-30 hour mark. Looking forward to being able to just kill everyone and cause utter chaos on my next playthroughs since I went 100% stealth up front to get the trophy for it out the way. Grin
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Railroad Tycoon II

I finally completed the Switzerland scenario I've been playing Grin ! 

[Image: ARkwusI.png]

I played this for the first time in 2004 - and, for years, I just couldn't figure out how to beat it. But this time, I did it... the key was to take out loads of loans at the start, and then expand rapidly early on. It's a risky strategy that can very easily lead to complete ruin (and did the first time I tried it), but when it works, it works brilliantly Grin .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Railroad Tycoon II

I finally completed the Switzerland scenario I've been playing Grin ! 

[Image: ARkwusI.png]

I played this for the first time in 2004 - and, for years, I just couldn't figure out how to beat it. But this time, I did it... the key was to take out loads of loans at the start, and then expand rapidly early on. It's a risky strategy that can very easily lead to complete ruin (and did the first time I tried it), but when it works, it works brilliantly Grin .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
GG to you and Moony! ^_^

Deep Rock Galactic
This game is so much fun. I've been playing with an experienced player (a greybeard, as they're called) and have beaten quite a few Hazard 4 missions already (There's 5 levels of 'difficulty' on missions, Hazards 1 through 5). I'm not the best when it comes to remembering buttons and such, and I panic at swarms a little, but I'm getting the hang of it. Started out as a Scout (four classes to choose from) and tried out Gunner today, for a mission we took up would make the Scout kind of useless.

I'd love to try and play with you guys if you get the game. Imagine Left 4 Dead but with elements of Terraria, and you're all dwarves. Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
GG to you and Moony! ^_^

Deep Rock Galactic
This game is so much fun. I've been playing with an experienced player (a greybeard, as they're called) and have beaten quite a few Hazard 4 missions already (There's 5 levels of 'difficulty' on missions, Hazards 1 through 5). I'm not the best when it comes to remembering buttons and such, and I panic at swarms a little, but I'm getting the hang of it. Started out as a Scout (four classes to choose from) and tried out Gunner today, for a mission we took up would make the Scout kind of useless.

I'd love to try and play with you guys if you get the game. Imagine Left 4 Dead but with elements of Terraria, and you're all dwarves. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact (PC)

Finally got Yelan for my F2P account before her banner ended, but had to scrape hard as I was running out of time to spend time doing the longer quests that reward Primos, so I went and tried getting quick Primogems from Serenitea's Companion Gifts (creating furniture sets that they like, game tells us who likes what). Can do more of that to build up, plus current events and the quests I've yet to do.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Done the Drumalong Festival which was quick to do, was annoyed at first at how the rhythm game was done for controllers but it was very easy to achieve all the rewards even if I got just over 60% completion even on Pro, so I forgave it.  Finally got Gorou along with new playable character Kuki on current banner, luckily not getting the 5* there as I wanted to be guaranteed for Kazuha who should a featured banner character coming in 2.8. Also achieved 33 stars on Spiral Abyss, think it's my first time or second anyway. Still have a ways to go to be able to 36, even if this rotation has been easier. Well, the Perpetual Array and Maguu Kenki still cause problems with their avoiding your attacks with the evasive/invulnerable moves and slow as heck spawn time.  Hmph

Hoping to finally play another game other than the above, got two Switch games I've yet to even put into the console and another coming soon which all need some playtime. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Genshin Impact (PC)

Finally got Yelan for my F2P account before her banner ended, but had to scrape hard as I was running out of time to spend time doing the longer quests that reward Primos, so I went and tried getting quick Primogems from Serenitea's Companion Gifts (creating furniture sets that they like, game tells us who likes what). Can do more of that to build up, plus current events and the quests I've yet to do.

Genshin Impact (PS4)

Done the Drumalong Festival which was quick to do, was annoyed at first at how the rhythm game was done for controllers but it was very easy to achieve all the rewards even if I got just over 60% completion even on Pro, so I forgave it.  Finally got Gorou along with new playable character Kuki on current banner, luckily not getting the 5* there as I wanted to be guaranteed for Kazuha who should a featured banner character coming in 2.8. Also achieved 33 stars on Spiral Abyss, think it's my first time or second anyway. Still have a ways to go to be able to 36, even if this rotation has been easier. Well, the Perpetual Array and Maguu Kenki still cause problems with their avoiding your attacks with the evasive/invulnerable moves and slow as heck spawn time.  Hmph

Hoping to finally play another game other than the above, got two Switch games I've yet to even put into the console and another coming soon which all need some playtime. XD
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
(Jun 17th, 2022, 10:07 PM)Moonface Wrote:

How far through are you on each of these endeavors?

Not too good. Between work and everything else going on in my life, I barely have time for video games.

One day I'll complete them! lol
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
(Jun 17th, 2022, 10:07 PM)Moonface Wrote:

How far through are you on each of these endeavors?

Not too good. Between work and everything else going on in my life, I barely have time for video games.

One day I'll complete them! lol
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Heave-Ho
Fun with some friends at GDQ. Made it to the Jungle area, where the leaps of faith are taught. 

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
More fun with friends at GDQ. Moony and I were competing for 1st most of the time.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Heave-Ho
Fun with some friends at GDQ. Made it to the Jungle area, where the leaps of faith are taught. 

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
More fun with friends at GDQ. Moony and I were competing for 1st most of the time.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Ōkami

Finally getting back to this, after a year and a half away from it Tongue . I stopped because I got fed up of the game's objectives frequently being as clear as mud - but I do like it apart from that, so I would like to complete it Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Ōkami

Finally getting back to this, after a year and a half away from it Tongue . I stopped because I got fed up of the game's objectives frequently being as clear as mud - but I do like it apart from that, so I would like to complete it Smile .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 30th, 2022, 06:08 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Heave-Ho

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Man I wish Heave-Ho was online. It's such a stupidly fun game, especially when you reach the circus levels. XD
As for MK8D, I wasn't even trying to get first most of the time because I wasn't even paying attention to my placement. I was just trying to avoid being hit and would only notice my placement at the finish line. LOL

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
I've finally got all the completion marks for Tainted Lost! I've been trying to get the completion mark for The Beast and after roughly 70 losses in a row, I finally beat him! I had 60 Damage, plus twisted pair which both add another 60 Damage combined, and I had Tech X so my DPS was off the charts. I killed every phase of Beast in single hits because of the power I had, which is good because Tainted Lost can only take one free hit and then will die if it takes another.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 30th, 2022, 06:08 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Heave-Ho

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Man I wish Heave-Ho was online. It's such a stupidly fun game, especially when you reach the circus levels. XD
As for MK8D, I wasn't even trying to get first most of the time because I wasn't even paying attention to my placement. I was just trying to avoid being hit and would only notice my placement at the finish line. LOL

The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
I've finally got all the completion marks for Tainted Lost! I've been trying to get the completion mark for The Beast and after roughly 70 losses in a row, I finally beat him! I had 60 Damage, plus twisted pair which both add another 60 Damage combined, and I had Tech X so my DPS was off the charts. I killed every phase of Beast in single hits because of the power I had, which is good because Tainted Lost can only take one free hit and then will die if it takes another.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact (Main)

Doing dailies and weeklies and that toy making event that's just meh but got what I needed from it. Got enough Primos for guaranteed Kazuha so HYYYPE, less than three days to go!

Genshin Impact (F2P)

Basically the same, but really need to get down on lots of Primos scattered about that I haven't done yet ready for the upcoming banners. Don't really know if I'll wish on them or not here, perhaps Kazuha and/or Yoimiya but would also like to save up for 3.0+ because of being F2P.

Phasmophobia

Been playing with Moony and DL today, some good runs, plus some deaths, two from two of the new ghosts we've encountered.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Genshin Impact (Main)

Doing dailies and weeklies and that toy making event that's just meh but got what I needed from it. Got enough Primos for guaranteed Kazuha so HYYYPE, less than three days to go!

Genshin Impact (F2P)

Basically the same, but really need to get down on lots of Primos scattered about that I haven't done yet ready for the upcoming banners. Don't really know if I'll wish on them or not here, perhaps Kazuha and/or Yoimiya but would also like to save up for 3.0+ because of being F2P.

Phasmophobia

Been playing with Moony and DL today, some good runs, plus some deaths, two from two of the new ghosts we've encountered.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4, which I played back on Thursday... didn't get to do any gaming at all during the weekend, since I haven't been on my computer much Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The Sims 4, which I played back on Thursday... didn't get to do any gaming at all during the weekend, since I haven't been on my computer much Tongue .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Same, Kyng. Glad you got a little bit in on Thursday Smile

Deep Rock Galactic with Moony and my friend Splee (who showed me the game, initially). Was doing the beginning missions with Moony for his character since his is fresh off the press (first time playing), and I was just trying to Be Better™️ at the game. I think I'm getting better? It takes me a good amount of time to grasp a new game's concepts AND controls at the same time. There's A LOT going on with Deep Rock and keep track of, and so many meta-components to make it all optimal if you want it to for the higher Hazards (difficulties).
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Same, Kyng. Glad you got a little bit in on Thursday Smile

Deep Rock Galactic with Moony and my friend Splee (who showed me the game, initially). Was doing the beginning missions with Moony for his character since his is fresh off the press (first time playing), and I was just trying to Be Better™️ at the game. I think I'm getting better? It takes me a good amount of time to grasp a new game's concepts AND controls at the same time. There's A LOT going on with Deep Rock and keep track of, and so many meta-components to make it all optimal if you want it to for the higher Hazards (difficulties).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS4)

On my main PSN account as I realised I have a fourth playthrough on my alt account too like on PS3, so dang it there's another for the backlog. Playing on this one as I was a mere level 54 which is too low compared to my PS3's. My alt PS4 save is I assume at least level 29, as I have my main pawn from that save as a co-op pawn. I'll need to level her up too so better play on my alt. I was just doing Bitterblack Isle for quick levelling and farming for purification items. DL's Noel is carrying, while my main pawn serves as a good distraction for aggro.

Genshin Impact (Main)

Updated to 2.8, got my C0 Kazuha, got him all levelled up and equipped. Just needs a couple better artifacts and he's fully built. Tried him out too plus achieved my first 36 stars in Abyss, finally.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (PS4)

On my main PSN account as I realised I have a fourth playthrough on my alt account too like on PS3, so dang it there's another for the backlog. Playing on this one as I was a mere level 54 which is too low compared to my PS3's. My alt PS4 save is I assume at least level 29, as I have my main pawn from that save as a co-op pawn. I'll need to level her up too so better play on my alt. I was just doing Bitterblack Isle for quick levelling and farming for purification items. DL's Noel is carrying, while my main pawn serves as a good distraction for aggro.

Genshin Impact (Main)

Updated to 2.8, got my C0 Kazuha, got him all levelled up and equipped. Just needs a couple better artifacts and he's fully built. Tried him out too plus achieved my first 36 stars in Abyss, finally.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
Playing on my PS5 but I'm listing it as PS4 because that's technically the platform. Tongue
Anyway, been getting into this more as I play, and my level is somewhere around 20 I think for both my pawn and my character. The most recent thing I did was escort someone to the Shadow Fort by going through the Abandoned Quarry, and then once I dropped them off I went back into the Quarry to search it fully and deal with the ogres since I wasn't doing that with an old man NPC tagging along. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
Playing on my PS5 but I'm listing it as PS4 because that's technically the platform. Tongue
Anyway, been getting into this more as I play, and my level is somewhere around 20 I think for both my pawn and my character. The most recent thing I did was escort someone to the Shadow Fort by going through the Abandoned Quarry, and then once I dropped them off I went back into the Quarry to search it fully and deal with the ogres since I wasn't doing that with an old man NPC tagging along. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

Currently playing a game as Morocco. My last game (Inca on Immortal difficulty) went pretty badly, so I've dropped back down to Emperor difficulty. And, this game is going rather well so far LOL :

Only four cities, but my capital is size 22, which is absolutely massive for this point in the game (my rivals' largest cities are around size 12-13). Marrakech is stuffed full of World Wonders, and even Fes has a couple of them. I did go to war with Rome earlier, but that ended in a stalemate: my catapults just weren't quite powerful enough to break them. But when I have trebuchets, I might give it another go Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Civilization V

Currently playing a game as Morocco. My last game (Inca on Immortal difficulty) went pretty badly, so I've dropped back down to Emperor difficulty. And, this game is going rather well so far LOL :

Only four cities, but my capital is size 22, which is absolutely massive for this point in the game (my rivals' largest cities are around size 12-13). Marrakech is stuffed full of World Wonders, and even Fes has a couple of them. I did go to war with Rome earlier, but that ended in a stalemate: my catapults just weren't quite powerful enough to break them. But when I have trebuchets, I might give it another go Tongue .
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
[/u]Genshin Impact[/u] (PC/PS5)

2.8 dropped last Tuesday and I've been enjoying the hell out of my new Kazuha since the. Been a very long wait for him to come back, and I'm glad he finally did. I'm going to be able to run so many new team comps thanks to him, and I'll be able to mix it up in the Abyss from here on out. So far I've gotten him to C4, and I plan to finish it off and get him to C6 once I get paid this coming Friday. I've been going through the GAA 2.0 events as well, which have been really fun so far. GAA was probably the best event we've ever gotten in Genshin, and I'm expecting this version of it to live up to the standard set by the first one.

Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster (Steam)

Finally decided to start this up and so far I've been enjoying it a lot. I never really cared for the DS version of this game, but I'm enjoying the PR. I don't have too much to comment about the game yet, but with how much I've found myself enjoying the Pixel Remasters for I-III, I definitely can't wait to experience the ones for IV-VI (especially since IV and V are among my favorite FF titles).

Bravely Default (3DS)

After... almost 10 long years, I can finally say I've finished this game. In the end I enjoyed it greatly. I can see why some people hated the second half of the game, and while it did get a little stale, I didn't mind it too much and people definitely overexaggerate just how bad it is. I love how many absolutely broken job set-ups this game has. For a bit I went through using a Pirate/Swordmaster combo on Edea and Tiz to do the Free Lunch (skills cost 0 MP for two turns) > Amped Strike spam (does quadruple damage at the cost of 50% of your MP), for x3 or x4 9999 damage a turn. Made quick work of a lot of bosses. Though by the end of the game, I switched to having Edea, Agnes and Tiz set up as Conjurer/Time Mages, using the M. ATK buff from Conjurer and then proceeding to spam Meteor x4 for the rest of the battle, doing 9999 x 12 per turn. This was backed up with Ringabel as a Spiritmaster/White Mage, casting Stillness after the other three rained down their carnage, preventing any damage from being inflicted for two turns. This allowed me to recover MP on the second turn, and then back to spamming Meteor. Of course I had my agility set up in a way that all of my characters would get to go before the boss, with Ringabel going last of my characters, so that he would only cast Stillness after my Meteor spam was done, and before the boss got their turn. Final boss never got a single point of damage off on me. Just had to laugh at how badly you can bust this game right open and just laugh your way to the end.

In the end, loved the game. Glad I finally made myself go back to it and finish it, and of course one of the main reasons for me doing so was so that I could start...

Bravely Second (3DS)

Haven't really gotten anywhere in this game yet, but I'm glad to finally be starting it. Opening events were interesting. Once I actually progress in the game beyond the starting dungeon and first boss, I'll comment more on the game. I do find it interesting that they seemed to have changed some spell names around, or added a bunch of new spells along with retaining the classic Final Fantasy spells that the first game had.

Azur Lane (Android)

Just farming, farming and more farming. We got PR5 added to the game, so I have a reason to go hard on EXP grinding again so I can unlock those new girls. We also have a re-run event going on, which happens to be the event that introduced the game's very first UR ship -- Shinano. She ran back in September of 2020, so it's been almost two years for her to come back in a re-run. I got her during her initial run, of course, and thank god I did because she's one of the most broken, OP girls in the game. Glad for people who weren't able to get her the first time, or started the game after her first run, now having the chance to add this monster of a character to their roster. This means we should also see the re-run of the second UR ship - New Jersey - in about 5-6 months.

Arknights (Android)

Also having a re-run event in this game. I've already re-cleared what I needed to, and now I'm just farming one of the event stages because it has a higher drop rate on a material than the story stage does for it. The event we just got done with also had a stage good for farming this particular material. I ended up with 200+ of it from that event, and now I'm farming it again in this re-run, so should be able to get 350-400 of it by the time this is over. Sounds like we'll be going directly into the next new new event after this re-run too, which will bring our next limited character to the game (and one that is OP as fuuuuck), so I'm pretty excited for that. I absolutely love her design, so I'm probably going to go all-out and try to P6 her.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth2 (Steam)

Just doing a 100% achievement run of this one the side.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
[/u]Genshin Impact[/u] (PC/PS5)

2.8 dropped last Tuesday and I've been enjoying the hell out of my new Kazuha since the. Been a very long wait for him to come back, and I'm glad he finally did. I'm going to be able to run so many new team comps thanks to him, and I'll be able to mix it up in the Abyss from here on out. So far I've gotten him to C4, and I plan to finish it off and get him to C6 once I get paid this coming Friday. I've been going through the GAA 2.0 events as well, which have been really fun so far. GAA was probably the best event we've ever gotten in Genshin, and I'm expecting this version of it to live up to the standard set by the first one.

Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster (Steam)

Finally decided to start this up and so far I've been enjoying it a lot. I never really cared for the DS version of this game, but I'm enjoying the PR. I don't have too much to comment about the game yet, but with how much I've found myself enjoying the Pixel Remasters for I-III, I definitely can't wait to experience the ones for IV-VI (especially since IV and V are among my favorite FF titles).

Bravely Default (3DS)

After... almost 10 long years, I can finally say I've finished this game. In the end I enjoyed it greatly. I can see why some people hated the second half of the game, and while it did get a little stale, I didn't mind it too much and people definitely overexaggerate just how bad it is. I love how many absolutely broken job set-ups this game has. For a bit I went through using a Pirate/Swordmaster combo on Edea and Tiz to do the Free Lunch (skills cost 0 MP for two turns) > Amped Strike spam (does quadruple damage at the cost of 50% of your MP), for x3 or x4 9999 damage a turn. Made quick work of a lot of bosses. Though by the end of the game, I switched to having Edea, Agnes and Tiz set up as Conjurer/Time Mages, using the M. ATK buff from Conjurer and then proceeding to spam Meteor x4 for the rest of the battle, doing 9999 x 12 per turn. This was backed up with Ringabel as a Spiritmaster/White Mage, casting Stillness after the other three rained down their carnage, preventing any damage from being inflicted for two turns. This allowed me to recover MP on the second turn, and then back to spamming Meteor. Of course I had my agility set up in a way that all of my characters would get to go before the boss, with Ringabel going last of my characters, so that he would only cast Stillness after my Meteor spam was done, and before the boss got their turn. Final boss never got a single point of damage off on me. Just had to laugh at how badly you can bust this game right open and just laugh your way to the end.

In the end, loved the game. Glad I finally made myself go back to it and finish it, and of course one of the main reasons for me doing so was so that I could start...

Bravely Second (3DS)

Haven't really gotten anywhere in this game yet, but I'm glad to finally be starting it. Opening events were interesting. Once I actually progress in the game beyond the starting dungeon and first boss, I'll comment more on the game. I do find it interesting that they seemed to have changed some spell names around, or added a bunch of new spells along with retaining the classic Final Fantasy spells that the first game had.

Azur Lane (Android)

Just farming, farming and more farming. We got PR5 added to the game, so I have a reason to go hard on EXP grinding again so I can unlock those new girls. We also have a re-run event going on, which happens to be the event that introduced the game's very first UR ship -- Shinano. She ran back in September of 2020, so it's been almost two years for her to come back in a re-run. I got her during her initial run, of course, and thank god I did because she's one of the most broken, OP girls in the game. Glad for people who weren't able to get her the first time, or started the game after her first run, now having the chance to add this monster of a character to their roster. This means we should also see the re-run of the second UR ship - New Jersey - in about 5-6 months.

Arknights (Android)

Also having a re-run event in this game. I've already re-cleared what I needed to, and now I'm just farming one of the event stages because it has a higher drop rate on a material than the story stage does for it. The event we just got done with also had a stage good for farming this particular material. I ended up with 200+ of it from that event, and now I'm farming it again in this re-run, so should be able to get 350-400 of it by the time this is over. Sounds like we'll be going directly into the next new new event after this re-run too, which will bring our next limited character to the game (and one that is OP as fuuuuck), so I'm pretty excited for that. I absolutely love her design, so I'm probably going to go all-out and try to P6 her.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth2 (Steam)

Just doing a 100% achievement run of this one the side.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,242 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,111 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,846 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface