A Million Dollars, But...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 3rd, 2022, 11:36 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(Sep 3rd, 2022, 01:07 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Sep 1st, 2022, 06:51 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
A million dollars, but you have it donated to you by the worst possible organization you believe exists (extremist groups, religious foundations, flat-earthers, etc) and 100% of the profits of your use of that money goes back towards benefiting the aforementioned organization.
I wanted to answer this but I'm trying to figure out what you mean by the profits part? Do you mean if I buy groceries that any profit make on those by the store I buy them from goes back to the company I got this money from in the first place? Unsure

Correct.
So if I were to just donate all that money to a charity or something instead where it wouldn't be a profit, the company wouldn't make anything off me from the money they give me. Hmm If so, then I'd take it and do that. I end up no worse off, a good cause ends up better off, and some trash company ends up worse off.

A million dollars but you have to burn an item that's precious to you.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 3rd, 2022, 11:36 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(Sep 3rd, 2022, 01:07 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Sep 1st, 2022, 06:51 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
A million dollars, but you have it donated to you by the worst possible organization you believe exists (extremist groups, religious foundations, flat-earthers, etc) and 100% of the profits of your use of that money goes back towards benefiting the aforementioned organization.
I wanted to answer this but I'm trying to figure out what you mean by the profits part? Do you mean if I buy groceries that any profit make on those by the store I buy them from goes back to the company I got this money from in the first place? Unsure

Correct.
So if I were to just donate all that money to a charity or something instead where it wouldn't be a profit, the company wouldn't make anything off me from the money they give me. Hmm If so, then I'd take it and do that. I end up no worse off, a good cause ends up better off, and some trash company ends up worse off.

A million dollars but you have to burn an item that's precious to you.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Done. I can stop the burn at any point, it doesn't have to be when it's reduced to ashes. ROFL

A million dollars but you permanently forgo your ability to taste.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Done. I can stop the burn at any point, it doesn't have to be when it's reduced to ashes. ROFL

A million dollars but you permanently forgo your ability to taste.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
No thanks, I mean sure I can eat almost anything but there'd be no joy to it. Even if I already sometimes eat stuff that doesn't bring me joy, the food that I do like for taste won't be special anymore.

A million dollars, but you're banned for life to drive or pilot anything.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
No thanks, I mean sure I can eat almost anything but there'd be no joy to it. Even if I already sometimes eat stuff that doesn't bring me joy, the food that I do like for taste won't be special anymore.

A million dollars, but you're banned for life to drive or pilot anything.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Definitely take that, since I don't enjoy driving anyway!

A million dollars, but you have to eat your least favourite food for breakfast every day.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Definitely take that, since I don't enjoy driving anyway!

A million dollars, but you have to eat your least favourite food for breakfast every day.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like there'd be plenty of ways for me to disguise the taste with sauces or such, so you know what, yes.

A million dollars to 100% (or whatever full-completion percent is for the game) your most hated game.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I feel like there'd be plenty of ways for me to disguise the taste with sauces or such, so you know what, yes.

A million dollars to 100% (or whatever full-completion percent is for the game) your most hated game.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 4th, 2022, 12:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
But you could eat ass with no taste consequences. Whistle

(Sep 6th, 2022, 01:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Sure. Not sure what my most hated game is though. XD

A million dollars but you have to outlive your children.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 4th, 2022, 12:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
But you could eat ass with no taste consequences. Whistle

(Sep 6th, 2022, 01:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Sure. Not sure what my most hated game is though. XD

A million dollars but you have to outlive your children.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ugh, I get to stay on this hellscape for even longer? Although, this could imply that my children could die from some horrible accident in their early life... still horrible though, regardless. I guess I'll take it.

Congrats, you've won a million dollars! In order to claim your prize, you must now learn the date of your death.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ugh, I get to stay on this hellscape for even longer? Although, this could imply that my children could die from some horrible accident in their early life... still horrible though, regardless. I guess I'll take it.

Congrats, you've won a million dollars! In order to claim your prize, you must now learn the date of your death.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I can live with that, I'll take the million. Then to use the money pack in everything I want to do, but I'd space the spending out though, not use it all straight away. I'd still try to earn money if I have the time to add to that pool.

A million dollars but it has a time limit of an hour and will disappear if you try and store any amount in anything. The worth of something you buy remains though, like a house.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I can live with that, I'll take the million. Then to use the money pack in everything I want to do, but I'd space the spending out though, not use it all straight away. I'd still try to earn money if I have the time to add to that pool.

A million dollars but it has a time limit of an hour and will disappear if you try and store any amount in anything. The worth of something you buy remains though, like a house.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Well then absolutely. I would literally just spend as much of it as I could within that hour. Online shopping does make spending money a breeze! And the only repercussion seems to be that it's a limited-time deal. I'd definitely take free money lol.

Edit: I'd buy this Tongue https://www.ebay.fr/itm/265837005844#ITE...IFICS_AVIP

A million dollars... but the money is ONLY good towards fast-food purchases. This includes Taco Bell,, Arbys, McDonalds, Rallys, or whatever you have nearby. "Fast Casual" places like Chipotle would not apply Tongue
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
Well then absolutely. I would literally just spend as much of it as I could within that hour. Online shopping does make spending money a breeze! And the only repercussion seems to be that it's a limited-time deal. I'd definitely take free money lol.

Edit: I'd buy this Tongue https://www.ebay.fr/itm/265837005844#ITE...IFICS_AVIP

A million dollars... but the money is ONLY good towards fast-food purchases. This includes Taco Bell,, Arbys, McDonalds, Rallys, or whatever you have nearby. "Fast Casual" places like Chipotle would not apply Tongue
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I'll take that, but I won't be enthusiastic about it.

A million dollars, but everyone in the world gets a million dollars of their own, and you all have to wait in a queue for it.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I'll take that, but I won't be enthusiastic about it.

A million dollars, but everyone in the world gets a million dollars of their own, and you all have to wait in a queue for it.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Mmm, that would depend on how long the queue is. And if that would actually cause an inflation problem Hmm If the answers to those are "not more than a day" and "no", I'll take it. Otherwise, keep it.

A million dollars but it can only be spent on chocolate and chocolate-flavored products.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Mmm, that would depend on how long the queue is. And if that would actually cause an inflation problem Hmm If the answers to those are "not more than a day" and "no", I'll take it. Otherwise, keep it.

A million dollars but it can only be spent on chocolate and chocolate-flavored products.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't eat chocolate much anymore, so I can make it last for a very long time.

A million dollars, but you have to bungee jump off the top 5 tallest structures in the world.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't eat chocolate much anymore, so I can make it last for a very long time.

A million dollars, but you have to bungee jump off the top 5 tallest structures in the world.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
That one's an easy: no.

ROFL

A million dollars you have to carry the physical currency (bills and coins) on you at all times.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

ROFL

A million dollars you have to carry the physical currency (bills and coins) on you at all times.
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Sep 20th, 2022, 05:30 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

ROFL

Okay deal! I would just have to spend it all as quickly as possible. I bet the real-estate agent and car dealership would appreciate being paid in cash as well. Smile

A million dollars but you have to create and maintain an "adult video profile" that actively streams.  XD
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Sep 20th, 2022, 05:30 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

ROFL

Okay deal! I would just have to spend it all as quickly as possible. I bet the real-estate agent and car dealership would appreciate being paid in cash as well. Smile

A million dollars but you have to create and maintain an "adult video profile" that actively streams.  XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 19th, 2022, 12:13 AM)Kyng Wrote:
The real reason everyone was lining up in London following the Queen's death. Tongue

@Frank: Nope. Even if I could be anonymous doing it I just couldn't. XD

A million dollars but there's a chance any food you consume will be tainted with something negative, ranging from something as simple as a hair to as bad as giving you salmonella poisoning.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 19th, 2022, 12:13 AM)Kyng Wrote:
The real reason everyone was lining up in London following the Queen's death. Tongue

@Frank: Nope. Even if I could be anonymous doing it I just couldn't. XD

A million dollars but there's a chance any food you consume will be tainted with something negative, ranging from something as simple as a hair to as bad as giving you salmonella poisoning.