lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Its celebrity tabloid culture can't give these famous people any privacy what so ever because gossip and profits!

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Its celebrity tabloid culture can't give these famous people any privacy what so ever because gossip and profits!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ugh, dislike the need to pry into people's lives like that. Couldn't care less about what they're eating, their recent appearance, where they are on holiday, if they're having divorce, what they got up to one night. Let them live their lives like everybody else.

Was going to complain about the heat, but it's only 29 C (was during day, is that inside now and slightly higher). Well, OK not only, but thought it was more than that today. Will be higher tomorrow and possibly Friday, which has rain/storms predicted. Yay, I go out to London that day. Fickle feckle. Screw all who have 80F or less. EDIT: I cannot talk. Florida's at 31. ;__;
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ugh, dislike the need to pry into people's lives like that. Couldn't care less about what they're eating, their recent appearance, where they are on holiday, if they're having divorce, what they got up to one night. Let them live their lives like everybody else.

Was going to complain about the heat, but it's only 29 C (was during day, is that inside now and slightly higher). Well, OK not only, but thought it was more than that today. Will be higher tomorrow and possibly Friday, which has rain/storms predicted. Yay, I go out to London that day. Fickle feckle. Screw all who have 80F or less. EDIT: I cannot talk. Florida's at 31. ;__;
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 25th, 2018, 08:37 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Hey don't go switching units around!
Oh wait your country measures weight in pounds, Kilos, and Stones!
Measures distance in miles and fuel efficiency in mpg (with a 4.5l=gallon?) but buy gas in liters

Tongue

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 25th, 2018, 08:37 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Hey don't go switching units around!
Oh wait your country measures weight in pounds, Kilos, and Stones!
Measures distance in miles and fuel efficiency in mpg (with a 4.5l=gallon?) but buy gas in liters

Tongue
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I'm so tempted to post images of Futurama's foreign wrestler right now Tongue

Check out my passport, I have different customs! Tongue
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 25th, 2018, 10:09 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

The US gets so much shit for using imperial units (Which took humanity to the moon BTW Whistle) despite the UK picking and choosing their units to the point where it makes no damn sense!

Stones, BLOODY STONES...they use to measure a persons weight....but kilos or pounds for everything else.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 25th, 2018, 10:09 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

The US gets so much shit for using imperial units (Which took humanity to the moon BTW Whistle) despite the UK picking and choosing their units to the point where it makes no damn sense!

Stones, BLOODY STONES...they use to measure a persons weight....but kilos or pounds for everything else.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
How many feet does that make? Tongue
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 25th, 2018, 10:54 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

42.0 Smoots

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 25th, 2018, 10:54 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

42.0 Smoots
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Freaking endless thunderstorm.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 26th, 2018, 02:06 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

givemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegiveme
givemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegivemegiveme

So I emailed my Student Loan provider asking a question about how to fill out one of their forms...their response was "Please fill out form..."

I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION ABOUT WHAT TO DO ABOUT ONE OF THE QUESTIONS.

Useless leeches <_<

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 26th, 2018, 02:06 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

So I emailed my Student Loan provider asking a question about how to fill out one of their forms...their response was "Please fill out form..."

I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION ABOUT WHAT TO DO ABOUT ONE OF THE QUESTIONS.

Useless leeches <_<
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
No, you don't get to steal our natural resources Tongue

Woah... what an arse.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing

Woah... what an arse.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 26th, 2018, 02:29 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

They are not stolen, they are liberated. Whistle

[Image: nzmPUuZ.jpg]

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 26th, 2018, 02:29 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

They are not stolen, they are liberated. Whistle

[Image: nzmPUuZ.jpg]
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Now, that's just evil Tongue
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:15 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Hey there is a reason why "Fuel found on Titan" and "Space army" happened so soon Whistle

https://i.imgur.com/R3LZZkK.gifv

Although Trump obviously doens't do anything Sci fi because he would know otherwise that
1) No space force only Navy (although I always wondered why Navy why not Air FOrce?)
2) SPACE MARINES

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

Hey there is a reason why "Fuel found on Titan" and "Space army" happened so soon Whistle

Although Trump obviously doens't do anything Sci fi because he would know otherwise that
1) No space force only Navy (although I always wondered why Navy why not Air FOrce?)
2) SPACE MARINES
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:35 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

2) SPACE MARINES

What about the Cyberdemons and Barons of Hell?
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing

2) SPACE MARINES

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:47 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

2) SPACE MARINES

RIP AND TEAR THE DAMN COMMIES FROM HELL RIP AND TEAR!

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 26th, 2018, 03:47 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

2) SPACE MARINES

RIP AND TEAR THE DAMN COMMIES FROM HELL RIP AND TEAR!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 41 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,586 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,441 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,363 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,296 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM