Tekken 8 | Heihachi Gameplay Trailer
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,841
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 27th, 2024, 06:21 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Some people have noticed she has a lot of armor in moves and stances which may make her broken, but we'll see.
What does armor in moves mean exactly? Does it just mean her moves can't be interrupted easily?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,841 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(May 27th, 2024, 06:21 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Some people have noticed she has a lot of armor in moves and stances which may make her broken, but we'll see.
What does armor in moves mean exactly? Does it just mean her moves can't be interrupted easily?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,858
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, characters get a white glow in their move which usually means that move cannot be interrupted unless it's against a Rage Art or possibly another armor move, grabs also work on them.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,858 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yes, characters get a white glow in their move which usually means that move cannot be interrupted unless it's against a Rage Art or possibly another armor move, grabs also work on them.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is that new for this game or did it get introduced in T7?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is that new for this game or did it get introduced in T7?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah was introduced in T7, though all characters had just two or something, sometimes Rage Arts and Rage Drives could act through moves too. In T8 though there seems to be more for some characters than others, well now there definitely is.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah was introduced in T7, though all characters had just two or something, sometimes Rage Arts and Rage Drives could act through moves too. In T8 though there seems to be more for some characters than others, well now there definitely is.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Lidia Release Date Trailer
A new trailer for Lidia has revealed that she will be added to Tekken 8 on July 26th; however, she will be available three days early on July 23rd for Playable Character Year 1 Pass holders.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Lidia Release Date Trailer
A new trailer for Lidia has revealed that she will be added to Tekken 8 on July 26th; however, she will be available three days early on July 23rd for Playable Character Year 1 Pass holders.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Took their time announcing the date, might actually go back to T8 around that time then. Keep meaning to anyway. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Took their time announcing the date, might actually go back to T8 around that time then. Keep meaning to anyway. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So god knows where and when they advertise these things but there was a Tekken Talk to go alongside this trailer. Notable details:
  • Lidia will replace Eddy on the main menu screen.
  • The development team is still working on adding the ability to let you choose what character is shown on the main menu screen.
  • Summer cosmetics will be coming for most if not all characters.
  • Tekken Ball will be available during matchmaking instead of Training mode.
  • A new Battle Pass was confirmed. The free track will provide 100 Tekken coins for completion, and missions have been made easier.
  • Seaside Resort stage will change the time of day as the match progresses.
I didn't watch the trailer until after I posted it, but damn that new stage looks gorgeous. I love the music too; feels more like what I expect from Tekken music than most of what I've heard in the recent games. I wonder if Lidia has an intro interaction with Paul or not since both of them use the term "osu" so I feel like it would be fitting for them to introduce each other with that term in some form.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So god knows where and when they advertise these things but there was a Tekken Talk to go alongside this trailer. Notable details:
  • Lidia will replace Eddy on the main menu screen.
  • The development team is still working on adding the ability to let you choose what character is shown on the main menu screen.
  • Summer cosmetics will be coming for most if not all characters.
  • Tekken Ball will be available during matchmaking instead of Training mode.
  • A new Battle Pass was confirmed. The free track will provide 100 Tekken coins for completion, and missions have been made easier.
  • Seaside Resort stage will change the time of day as the match progresses.
I didn't watch the trailer until after I posted it, but damn that new stage looks gorgeous. I love the music too; feels more like what I expect from Tekken music than most of what I've heard in the recent games. I wonder if Lidia has an intro interaction with Paul or not since both of them use the term "osu" so I feel like it would be fitting for them to introduce each other with that term in some form.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't seen the Tekken Talk but you mentioning they're working on being able to choose the character on the menu is good, just silly you can't get Kazuya back when DLC releases as he was there in the beginning, or perhaps so far there is a way to switch between him and Eddy currently but I haven't checked. I'll be choosing Lee regardless or keep it as Kazuya or Jin as they're the main characters.

Tekken Ball instead of Training during matchmaking is actually going to be a mistake to do that, don't know why they want to do that, I know players like practicing a combo or whatever during their wait time. Would make sense to keep Training in there.

Battle Pass...ehh whatever. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't seen the Tekken Talk but you mentioning they're working on being able to choose the character on the menu is good, just silly you can't get Kazuya back when DLC releases as he was there in the beginning, or perhaps so far there is a way to switch between him and Eddy currently but I haven't checked. I'll be choosing Lee regardless or keep it as Kazuya or Jin as they're the main characters.

Tekken Ball instead of Training during matchmaking is actually going to be a mistake to do that, don't know why they want to do that, I know players like practicing a combo or whatever during their wait time. Would make sense to keep Training in there.

Battle Pass...ehh whatever. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
There isn't a way to switch between any of the characters who have been used on the main menu. I know mostly from how many people are saying they're sick of looking at Eddy and his haircut. XD

Maybe it'll be an option so people who don't care to practice and want to mess about can do so? That or to make longer wait times less dull I guess.

Going by Lidia's bio on the official website, I'm gonna guess most of the new story chapter will be focused on the DLC characters and include very little of those who we saw in the main story. Maybe anyone who got a smaller role will show up since it wouldn't mess too much with the chronology of events if someone shows up in the DLC story at the same time something happens in the main story if they're not a part of the latter at that time.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
There isn't a way to switch between any of the characters who have been used on the main menu. I know mostly from how many people are saying they're sick of looking at Eddy and his haircut. XD

Maybe it'll be an option so people who don't care to practice and want to mess about can do so? That or to make longer wait times less dull I guess.

Going by Lidia's bio on the official website, I'm gonna guess most of the new story chapter will be focused on the DLC characters and include very little of those who we saw in the main story. Maybe anyone who got a smaller role will show up since it wouldn't mess too much with the chronology of events if someone shows up in the DLC story at the same time something happens in the main story if they're not a part of the latter at that time.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Heihachi Mishima Trailer
I lived, bitch.

Okay, not something I expected to see whatsoever. I'm guessing he either lived somehow or got resurrected like Kazuya did for T4, since otherwise it makes no sense canonically to include a dead character in a mainline series game like this. I feel like anyone who was on the fence about the season pass probably got put firmly on the buyers side after this reveal. Gasp

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Heihachi Mishima Trailer
I lived, bitch.

Okay, not something I expected to see whatsoever. I'm guessing he either lived somehow or got resurrected like Kazuya did for T4, since otherwise it makes no sense canonically to include a dead character in a mainline series game like this. I feel like anyone who was on the fence about the season pass probably got put firmly on the buyers side after this reveal. Gasp
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I wish I watched it live, damn. I couldn't stay up till midnight especially when I was watching the Evo finals of Granblue Fantasy: Rising it was running late, Guilty Gear was meant to be played 8PM but begun at 9PM so thought that would mean Tekken at 1AM. I woke in the middle of the night at 2:30AM and checked but they were already awarding the winner and Top 6 of Tekken 8 but the trailer I believe would be played before the finals so I missed it. Checked the replay video on Twitch just now and found it started at 12:30AM instead but I was asleep. Ah well.

People were saying Marduk and Fahkumram were going to be the final two of this Season pack, nothing was leaked about Heihachi. Anyway was a sick trailer, I would've been guessing Heihachi in my head but not believing it until he was properly revealed to actually be him because there was bunch of monks training his style, I was at first thinking a new character, but why there's Reina but no it can only mean...but how?! There's clips of Eddy's and Lidia's story section as well showing they're linked with what should be in Heihachi's story and looks more like resurrection than him surviving. Though he does have a new body scar and looks slightly younger than T7 with darker hair and facial hair but not as dark as what he had on his younger self in Tag2.

Dude just won't die and be left alone, but now there's going to be hell to pay. I wonder if he'll be with Reina as she looked to be part of his resurrection or against her as she now has the Devil Gene/powers and the only one we know of now, and how Kazuya and Jin will react. XD

The final character should be a guest I'm calling it now as all the other recent fighting games are throwing in a guest character already in the DLCs, T8 has follow suit as I can't think of who will add to the story side string that's coming out alongside Eddy, Lidia and Heihachi., and shouldn't outshine Heihachi unless it's a guest that blows everyone's mind.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I wish I watched it live, damn. I couldn't stay up till midnight especially when I was watching the Evo finals of Granblue Fantasy: Rising it was running late, Guilty Gear was meant to be played 8PM but begun at 9PM so thought that would mean Tekken at 1AM. I woke in the middle of the night at 2:30AM and checked but they were already awarding the winner and Top 6 of Tekken 8 but the trailer I believe would be played before the finals so I missed it. Checked the replay video on Twitch just now and found it started at 12:30AM instead but I was asleep. Ah well.

People were saying Marduk and Fahkumram were going to be the final two of this Season pack, nothing was leaked about Heihachi. Anyway was a sick trailer, I would've been guessing Heihachi in my head but not believing it until he was properly revealed to actually be him because there was bunch of monks training his style, I was at first thinking a new character, but why there's Reina but no it can only mean...but how?! There's clips of Eddy's and Lidia's story section as well showing they're linked with what should be in Heihachi's story and looks more like resurrection than him surviving. Though he does have a new body scar and looks slightly younger than T7 with darker hair and facial hair but not as dark as what he had on his younger self in Tag2.

Dude just won't die and be left alone, but now there's going to be hell to pay. I wonder if he'll be with Reina as she looked to be part of his resurrection or against her as she now has the Devil Gene/powers and the only one we know of now, and how Kazuya and Jin will react. XD

The final character should be a guest I'm calling it now as all the other recent fighting games are throwing in a guest character already in the DLCs, T8 has follow suit as I can't think of who will add to the story side string that's coming out alongside Eddy, Lidia and Heihachi., and shouldn't outshine Heihachi unless it's a guest that blows everyone's mind.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 22nd, 2024, 09:16 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I knew Evo was happening but it never crossed my mind that announcements happen there even though they always do. I went to YouTube for something else last night and saw the trailer at the top of my feed. It's a shame the trailer unavoidably spoils the character reveal before even clicking play because I'd have loved to watch it without knowing up front who it was, but it was still a cool trailer to watch regardless. I tried doing my best here to not spoil the name so that if you came here before knowing of the trailer you wouldn't know it was Heihachi until you got to the trailer.

People were saying Marduk and Fahkumram were going to be the final two of this Season pack, nothing was leaked about Heihachi.
I had only ever seen "leaks" of it being Marduk and Fahkumram, and after this Heihachi reveal proved those leaks utterly false I'm in agreement with comments that the devs made a honeypot for the leakers so that we don't get a repeat of the T8 roster leak, and to also try and track who the leaker is this time based on who would have had access to the fake leaks. On the subject of leaks, I saw a comment that the T8 roster leak was attributed to a South Asian contractor who was assisting with the game, which I would hope saw that contractor blacklisted until they can prove they can be trusted again.

Anyway was a sick trailer, I would've been guessing Heihachi in my head but not believing it until he was properly revealed to actually be him because there was bunch of monks training his style, I was at first thinking a new character, but why there's Reina but no it can only mean...but how?! There's clips of Eddy's and Lidia's story section as well showing they're linked with what should be in Heihachi's story and looks more like resurrection than him surviving. Though he does have a new body scar and looks slightly younger than T7 with darker hair and facial hair but not as dark as what he had on his younger self in Tag2.

Dude just won't die and be left alone, but now there's going to be hell to pay. I wonder if he'll be with Reina as she looked to be part of his resurrection or against her as she now has the Devil Gene/powers and the only one we know of now, and how Kazuya and Jin will react.
I think the new scar he has is from where Kazuya landed the killing punch in T7, since it's squarely in the upper middle of his chest above the X scar where Kazuya hit him and the marks resemble a fist shape.

I don't think he's actually younger here, because of how he has the scar from the end of T7 which wouldn't make sense for him to have if he was aged prior to T7's events, and his artwork in the line-up at the end shows him with the typical grey hair. Although on the other hand, the trailer mentions Heihachi has an imbalance of "mind, body, and technique" with the mind specifically pointed out as wavering, so there is a chance that his resurrection blessed him with enhancements to his body and technique at the cost of his mind.

My guess for the DLC story is that Reina resurrects Heihachi somehow, and maybe she was seeking to activate her Devil Gene in the base story to be able to bring him back, otherwise why couldn't she have done it earlier? She also doesn't really disappear from the main story at any point in a way for her to show up somewhere else IIRC, so I think her appearance in this newest trailer confirms the DLC story takes place after the events of T8 rather than during it.

Whoever the last character is, I wonder if they'll be someone who would be on Heihachi's side in the story to balance out the "teams" to be Eddy/Lidia and Heihachi/??? or if they'll be siding with Eddy and Lidia because Heihachi will be with Reina and those two alone make a formidable force that warrants the opposing side having bigger numbers. Personally I'd rather not see a guest character take the slot, only because I think Akuma's inclusion in T7's story was ultimately rather forgettable (I genuinely forgot he was part of the story at all until late last night trying to explain some of the insanity of this story to @ShiraNoMai) and I'd rather an existing Tekken character get the benefit of being in the story over a third party character.
Clearly it'll be Dr. Bosconovitch since he brought Bryan back from the dead once! Wow *shot*

Also, if you didn't watch the trailer via any of the Evo feeds, there's this awesome video someone took from the crowd for the reveal that gives you their reaction plus it has a little bit extra on the end of the trailer that wasn't part of the official trailer I posted, which I think they should have kept in: https://youtu.be/izEQmIW5AlM?t=222

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I knew Evo was happening but it never crossed my mind that announcements happen there even though they always do. I went to YouTube for something else last night and saw the trailer at the top of my feed. It's a shame the trailer unavoidably spoils the character reveal before even clicking play because I'd have loved to watch it without knowing up front who it was, but it was still a cool trailer to watch regardless. I tried doing my best here to not spoil the name so that if you came here before knowing of the trailer you wouldn't know it was Heihachi until you got to the trailer.

People were saying Marduk and Fahkumram were going to be the final two of this Season pack, nothing was leaked about Heihachi.
I had only ever seen "leaks" of it being Marduk and Fahkumram, and after this Heihachi reveal proved those leaks utterly false I'm in agreement with comments that the devs made a honeypot for the leakers so that we don't get a repeat of the T8 roster leak, and to also try and track who the leaker is this time based on who would have had access to the fake leaks. On the subject of leaks, I saw a comment that the T8 roster leak was attributed to a South Asian contractor who was assisting with the game, which I would hope saw that contractor blacklisted until they can prove they can be trusted again.

Anyway was a sick trailer, I would've been guessing Heihachi in my head but not believing it until he was properly revealed to actually be him because there was bunch of monks training his style, I was at first thinking a new character, but why there's Reina but no it can only mean...but how?! There's clips of Eddy's and Lidia's story section as well showing they're linked with what should be in Heihachi's story and looks more like resurrection than him surviving. Though he does have a new body scar and looks slightly younger than T7 with darker hair and facial hair but not as dark as what he had on his younger self in Tag2.

Dude just won't die and be left alone, but now there's going to be hell to pay. I wonder if he'll be with Reina as she looked to be part of his resurrection or against her as she now has the Devil Gene/powers and the only one we know of now, and how Kazuya and Jin will react.
I think the new scar he has is from where Kazuya landed the killing punch in T7, since it's squarely in the upper middle of his chest above the X scar where Kazuya hit him and the marks resemble a fist shape.

I don't think he's actually younger here, because of how he has the scar from the end of T7 which wouldn't make sense for him to have if he was aged prior to T7's events, and his artwork in the line-up at the end shows him with the typical grey hair. Although on the other hand, the trailer mentions Heihachi has an imbalance of "mind, body, and technique" with the mind specifically pointed out as wavering, so there is a chance that his resurrection blessed him with enhancements to his body and technique at the cost of his mind.

My guess for the DLC story is that Reina resurrects Heihachi somehow, and maybe she was seeking to activate her Devil Gene in the base story to be able to bring him back, otherwise why couldn't she have done it earlier? She also doesn't really disappear from the main story at any point in a way for her to show up somewhere else IIRC, so I think her appearance in this newest trailer confirms the DLC story takes place after the events of T8 rather than during it.

Whoever the last character is, I wonder if they'll be someone who would be on Heihachi's side in the story to balance out the "teams" to be Eddy/Lidia and Heihachi/??? or if they'll be siding with Eddy and Lidia because Heihachi will be with Reina and those two alone make a formidable force that warrants the opposing side having bigger numbers. Personally I'd rather not see a guest character take the slot, only because I think Akuma's inclusion in T7's story was ultimately rather forgettable (I genuinely forgot he was part of the story at all until late last night trying to explain some of the insanity of this story to @ShiraNoMai) and I'd rather an existing Tekken character get the benefit of being in the story over a third party character.
Clearly it'll be Dr. Bosconovitch since he brought Bryan back from the dead once! Wow *shot*

Also, if you didn't watch the trailer via any of the Evo feeds, there's this awesome video someone took from the crowd for the reveal that gives you their reaction plus it has a little bit extra on the end of the trailer that wasn't part of the official trailer I posted, which I think they should have kept in: https://youtu.be/izEQmIW5AlM?t=222
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah the YouTube videos could've simply be something like "Tekken 8 DLC#3 EVO Reveal" with a bog standard shot of the venue or a match, but nah the videos need their clicks, show who it is upfront. That's why I wanted to see it live but it's too late in the evening/night for me, although I have stayed up until 3-4AM watching Evo downstairs for T7 reveal and final matches, can't remember which year, once before.

Yeah I'm glad that've done that, I was hoping "false" leaks on their part was their way to avoid potential leaking of DLC, they had to do it for this one anyway. Makes whoever the 4th spot is more a mystery and something to look forward to which I hope will be during the TWT Finals...wait that's December that's too late, that'll probably be a look at Season 2, or it'll just be at a State of Play but that's not their style.. Heihachi will probably release roughly two months from now late Sep but there's no big tournament around then except Thaiger Uppercut which is on October 5th.

Anyway yeah I'll be fine with a legacy character taken the final spot too, the side dynamic coming into play again as it always has been between the big three. XD Or just Ogre to also somehow return to make things even crazier, but in his Ancient form only not monster/True Ogre. Or just round it out with a staple, though I'm thinking Armor King will the big one for Season 2 so I don't think it will be him, someone else has better odds I guess.

My favourite reaction was YoVideogemes/Maximilian Dood as they were also there at the venue live reacting to everything going on, the crowd is good there and also got see the "Heihachi is dead" stuff. XD Yeah that should've been in the trailer for YouTube too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah the YouTube videos could've simply be something like "Tekken 8 DLC#3 EVO Reveal" with a bog standard shot of the venue or a match, but nah the videos need their clicks, show who it is upfront. That's why I wanted to see it live but it's too late in the evening/night for me, although I have stayed up until 3-4AM watching Evo downstairs for T7 reveal and final matches, can't remember which year, once before.

Yeah I'm glad that've done that, I was hoping "false" leaks on their part was their way to avoid potential leaking of DLC, they had to do it for this one anyway. Makes whoever the 4th spot is more a mystery and something to look forward to which I hope will be during the TWT Finals...wait that's December that's too late, that'll probably be a look at Season 2, or it'll just be at a State of Play but that's not their style.. Heihachi will probably release roughly two months from now late Sep but there's no big tournament around then except Thaiger Uppercut which is on October 5th.

Anyway yeah I'll be fine with a legacy character taken the final spot too, the side dynamic coming into play again as it always has been between the big three. XD Or just Ogre to also somehow return to make things even crazier, but in his Ancient form only not monster/True Ogre. Or just round it out with a staple, though I'm thinking Armor King will the big one for Season 2 so I don't think it will be him, someone else has better odds I guess.

My favourite reaction was YoVideogemes/Maximilian Dood as they were also there at the venue live reacting to everything going on, the crowd is good there and also got see the "Heihachi is dead" stuff. XD Yeah that should've been in the trailer for YouTube too.
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,195
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jul 22nd, 2024, 03:31 AM)Moonface Wrote:
I lived, bitch.

[Image: YBq57si.jpeg]

Harada's smug ass knowing that mofo ain't dead, LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,195 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Jul 22nd, 2024, 03:31 AM)Moonface Wrote:
I lived, bitch.

[Image: YBq57si.jpeg]

Harada's smug ass knowing that mofo ain't dead, LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 23rd, 2024, 11:37 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Tokyo Game Show is in September and could be a place to show the last character off. Whoever it is has a lot to live up to though after this Heihachi reveal. I did see some speculation of it being someone with orange move effects because Eddy has green effects, Lidia has red, and Heihachi has blue, so it would line up. If it went by that, then I saw that Miguel would fit but his beef is with Jin so I don't see him having any reason to care about what's going on with this DLC story or Heihachi. I can't remember who else I saw that was a potential fit to that theory.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 23rd, 2024, 11:37 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Tokyo Game Show is in September and could be a place to show the last character off. Whoever it is has a lot to live up to though after this Heihachi reveal. I did see some speculation of it being someone with orange move effects because Eddy has green effects, Lidia has red, and Heihachi has blue, so it would line up. If it went by that, then I saw that Miguel would fit but his beef is with Jin so I don't see him having any reason to care about what's going on with this DLC story or Heihachi. I can't remember who else I saw that was a potential fit to that theory.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon Quest (Series) | DQ3 HD-2D - TGS '24 Trailer Moonface 8 520 Sep 26th, 2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Suikoden (Series) | HD Remasters - TGS '24 Trailer Moonface 10 2,299 Sep 26th, 2024, 01:25 PM
  Astro Bot | Free DLC Trailer Moonface 28 1,524 Sep 24th, 2024, 11:44 PM
  The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom | Traversing Hyrule Trailer Moonface 13 467 Sep 22nd, 2024, 09:36 PM
  Tekken (Series) Mr EliteL 52 34,135 Jun 24th, 2024, 09:48 PM