Current/Last Thing You Watched?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,687
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Alien: Romulus
Most of my thoughts are here so I won't repeat them again. Good movie.

Right now I'm watching Smokaloke playing Black Myth: Wukong and he just finished a boss fight that is easily a top tier boss fight. I didn't get to see another streamer I watch do the fight but heard they thought it was one of the best in the game and even though I've not really seen any other boss fights in this game I'd be inclined to agree with that take anyway just because I can't imagine a fight topping this one. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,687 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Alien: Romulus
Most of my thoughts are here so I won't repeat them again. Good movie.

Right now I'm watching Smokaloke playing Black Myth: Wukong and he just finished a boss fight that is easily a top tier boss fight. I didn't get to see another streamer I watch do the fight but heard they thought it was one of the best in the game and even though I've not really seen any other boss fights in this game I'd be inclined to agree with that take anyway just because I can't imagine a fight topping this one. XD
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,163
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It is very much unlike the rest of the boss fights in that game, I can assure you that much. Seeing it a second time (and this poor streamer's PC having the worst time trying to render everything..) it is still very epic in its presentation. Very much a worthy "secret" for a true ending.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,163 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It is very much unlike the rest of the boss fights in that game, I can assure you that much. Seeing it a second time (and this poor streamer's PC having the worst time trying to render everything..) it is still very epic in its presentation. Very much a worthy "secret" for a true ending.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,823
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Deadpool & Wolverine

Was a fine movie, I did enjoy the chemistry between both of them and could tell both actors were having fun. They did not hold much back though now being under Disney, they were relentless with the amount swearing, and still some lines that barely made the 15 certificate XD If anyone watches this, stay for the post-credit scene. It's...brilliant. ROFL Still, I won't watch anything else after this though, this likely was my last Marvel film, well only if there is a Deadpool 4 but I'm not hoping for it.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,823 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Deadpool & Wolverine

Was a fine movie, I did enjoy the chemistry between both of them and could tell both actors were having fun. They did not hold much back though now being under Disney, they were relentless with the amount swearing, and still some lines that barely made the 15 certificate XD If anyone watches this, stay for the post-credit scene. It's...brilliant. ROFL Still, I won't watch anything else after this though, this likely was my last Marvel film, well only if there is a Deadpool 4 but I'm not hoping for it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I haven't seen that movie yet and wasn't sure about when I'd see it either but your post makes me think about it more. I don't really remember anything about the other two Deadpool movies though so does that matter for this movie or not really?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I haven't seen that movie yet and wasn't sure about when I'd see it either but your post makes me think about it more. I don't really remember anything about the other two Deadpool movies though so does that matter for this movie or not really?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,823
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface: Not much just knowing who a select few minor characters that have appeared in the previous two are, but they don't do much anyway here either, but you'll likely remember them as I did when watching it. Other than that it's safe to jump in to watch.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,823 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface: Not much just knowing who a select few minor characters that have appeared in the previous two are, but they don't do much anyway here either, but you'll likely remember them as I did when watching it. Other than that it's safe to jump in to watch.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,290
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

I need to find more videos like this, because there are few things funnier than seeing someone hear Justin Hawkins hit that falsetto for the first time. Seriously, if you've never heard this song before, this song is basically Hawkins flexing his insane vocal ability. When he hits a high note, he just goes for it, and it's incredible.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,290 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

I need to find more videos like this, because there are few things funnier than seeing someone hear Justin Hawkins hit that falsetto for the first time. Seriously, if you've never heard this song before, this song is basically Hawkins flexing his insane vocal ability. When he hits a high note, he just goes for it, and it's incredible.
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
React videos for songs/bands have been a thing for like a decade! There's a treasure trove of them, but that's a very good one because of the falsetto being very left field, especially from a band with that name lmao
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
React videos for songs/bands have been a thing for like a decade! There's a treasure trove of them, but that's a very good one because of the falsetto being very left field, especially from a band with that name lmao
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,290
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, I meant for this song specifically, not react videos in general. Sometimes they just pass my recommends for some reason, and usually I don't pay them any mind, but this one I knew was gonna be good.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,290 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, I meant for this song specifically, not react videos in general. Sometimes they just pass my recommends for some reason, and usually I don't pay them any mind, but this one I knew was gonna be good.
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I think one of the better ones of those videos, for me, has to be ones who are completely inexperienced with an entire genre of music and being exposed to it for the first time with an example of one of the greatest of that genre (a rap frequenter listening to spoken word style of Bob Dylan, etc), probably from the fact that they can make connections from some of the same bases as their genre of choice, and it's just a wonderful thing to witness the wholeness of music coming together.
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I think one of the better ones of those videos, for me, has to be ones who are completely inexperienced with an entire genre of music and being exposed to it for the first time with an example of one of the greatest of that genre (a rap frequenter listening to spoken word style of Bob Dylan, etc), probably from the fact that they can make connections from some of the same bases as their genre of choice, and it's just a wonderful thing to witness the wholeness of music coming together.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,153
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Inside the Factory: XL

They're building electric trains at Derby Litchurch Lane Works. Very nice - but what really matters is whether they're on time Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,153 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Inside the Factory: XL

They're building electric trains at Derby Litchurch Lane Works. Very nice - but what really matters is whether they're on time Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I have never watched a video that has made me as angry as this one did, and the crazy thing is the story in the video is drastically toned down from what actually transpired.

In reality, the person poisoned the water cooler shared by the entire dorm, rather than just targeting their roommate.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I have never watched a video that has made me as angry as this one did, and the crazy thing is the story in the video is drastically toned down from what actually transpired.

In reality, the person poisoned the water cooler shared by the entire dorm, rather than just targeting their roommate.
silvermist Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
WoW, Overwatch 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
she/her
XP: 152
Reign season 2! currently on a medieval/fantasy kick.. and by currently i mean my whole life LOL
silvermist Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
WoW, Overwatch 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
she/her
XP: 152
Reign season 2! currently on a medieval/fantasy kick.. and by currently i mean my whole life LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 17th, 2024, 09:29 PM)silvermist Wrote:
Since this is your first post, welcome! Is this your first watch or are you rewatching it? I ask since I saw the show ran from 2013-2017 and your statement of being into medieval stuff your whole life leads me to think you would've watched the show back when it first aired. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 17th, 2024, 09:29 PM)silvermist Wrote:
Since this is your first post, welcome! Is this your first watch or are you rewatching it? I ask since I saw the show ran from 2013-2017 and your statement of being into medieval stuff your whole life leads me to think you would've watched the show back when it first aired. Hmm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 573 183,412 Sep 10th, 2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Galra Keith
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 8,302 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 4,320 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface