Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Violet [Switch] ACNH [Steam] BK:EW&tLO
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,325
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
[Switch] Dragon Quest Monster: Dark Prince: I finally achieved rank E since I need to be a high enough lvl for a monster to speak to my group apparently. smh

{Switch] Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Checked my town, sold and caught some bugs for the bug off before I quit for the night.

[PC/Steam] TCG Card Game Sim: Opened some packs and got my store to the next lvl. I didn't play much but pulled a $725 card. Last card I pulled was about $500.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,325 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
[Switch] Dragon Quest Monster: Dark Prince: I finally achieved rank E since I need to be a high enough lvl for a monster to speak to my group apparently. smh

{Switch] Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Checked my town, sold and caught some bugs for the bug off before I quit for the night.

[PC/Steam] TCG Card Game Sim: Opened some packs and got my store to the next lvl. I didn't play much but pulled a $725 card. Last card I pulled was about $500.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,193
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Railgrade

After completing the main campaign, I stopped playing this for several months, but... I just couldn't stay away forever Tongue . I came back to play one of the user-made map.

I had to produce a bunch of Widgets, then grow a city to 1,200 residents - and, in order to get the top 'S' grade, I had to do this in 65 minutes. On my first attempt, I took 71 minutes - but realised what I had to do for a faster run. So, I gave it another go - and did it in just under 57 minutes!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,193 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Railgrade

After completing the main campaign, I stopped playing this for several months, but... I just couldn't stay away forever Tongue . I came back to play one of the user-made map.

I had to produce a bunch of Widgets, then grow a city to 1,200 residents - and, in order to get the top 'S' grade, I had to do this in 65 minutes. On my first attempt, I took 71 minutes - but realised what I had to do for a faster run. So, I gave it another go - and did it in just under 57 minutes!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
TCG Card Shop Simulator [steam]: I'm on day 34 or so my shop is lvl 30. I have two cashiers, one stocker, and I've pulled 2 white ghost cards so far. Hopefully I'll pull more as I gain lvls. :3 No expensive card pulls over 700 doll hairs though. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

First ghost pull:
i65.servimg.com/u/f65/19/93/01/81/tcg_ca10.png

Second ghost pull:
i65.servimg.com/u/f65/19/93/01/81/tcg_ca11.png
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
TCG Card Shop Simulator [steam]: I'm on day 34 or so my shop is lvl 30. I have two cashiers, one stocker, and I've pulled 2 white ghost cards so far. Hopefully I'll pull more as I gain lvls. :3 No expensive card pulls over 700 doll hairs though. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

First ghost pull:
i65.servimg.com/u/f65/19/93/01/81/tcg_ca10.png

Second ghost pull:
i65.servimg.com/u/f65/19/93/01/81/tcg_ca11.png
ShiraNoMai Offline
πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’œ / πŸ©·πŸ’›πŸ’™
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | PokΓ©mon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,226
Yoshi (Shiny) Yoshi Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Supermarket Simulator (0.2 - Tablet Update)

They FINALLY added a portable price gun/tablet where you can check stock and reorder on the go instead of having to count and memorize the numbers, running back and forth between the shelves in store and in the backroom. It's SO nice, wow. The only issue is it's live-processing all the numbers at all times, and while that's really nice, it sure takes up a lot of processing power and oof, my laptop was overheating faster than my coolant AND external fans could keep it down. I capped the framerate to 60 and set the graphics from MEDIUM to LOW and now it's workable.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’œ / πŸ©·πŸ’›πŸ’™
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | PokΓ©mon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,226 Yoshi (Shiny) Yoshi Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Supermarket Simulator (0.2 - Tablet Update)

They FINALLY added a portable price gun/tablet where you can check stock and reorder on the go instead of having to count and memorize the numbers, running back and forth between the shelves in store and in the backroom. It's SO nice, wow. The only issue is it's live-processing all the numbers at all times, and while that's really nice, it sure takes up a lot of processing power and oof, my laptop was overheating faster than my coolant AND external fans could keep it down. I capped the framerate to 60 and set the graphics from MEDIUM to LOW and now it's workable.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,193
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4 - but I didn't make a massive amount of progress Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,193 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Sims 4 - but I didn't make a massive amount of progress Tongue .
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing New Horizons [Switch]: Checked my town, bought some clothes sold some appraised fossils then quit for the day.

LoZ: Echoes of Wisdom [Switch]: I finally got somewhere in this game. I got through the first part helping out Tri now I just need to open up the sanctum in Gerudo valley. But I kinda went to the wrong shrine first? At least I beat the lightning monster. LOL Once I figure out where the flying tiles are I can go back. ;3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Animal Crossing New Horizons [Switch]: Checked my town, bought some clothes sold some appraised fossils then quit for the day.

LoZ: Echoes of Wisdom [Switch]: I finally got somewhere in this game. I got through the first part helping out Tri now I just need to open up the sanctum in Gerudo valley. But I kinda went to the wrong shrine first? At least I beat the lightning monster. LOL Once I figure out where the flying tiles are I can go back. ;3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 28th, 2024, 06:33 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS3)
I know this is one if the Black Sheep of the franchise, but I said to myself "eh, I bought the first three Ratchet and Clank games, and I remember having fun with this one. Why not, right?"

Oh boy.

This is an abysmal conversion. Genuinely. Graphical glitches aplenty in cutscenes, and the game has the tendency to chug to a crawl if you start firing in proximity of 6 or so enemies. And I don't mean dropped frames. I mean the game actively slows down so you have better reactions. It's absurd that an (at the time) 7-year old game from a generation ago is running this poorly. Deadlocked wasn't amazing, but it deserved better than this!
Didn't know you had played any of the Ratchet & Clank games or I just forgot you had before. Probably the latter knowing me. Tongue
Anyway, for as different as Deadlocked is I never disliked it that much. It at least kept the core gameplay rather than doing some big overhaul to it that would turn it into a Ratchet game in visual identity only, and in retrospect I remember it as a more finished game than Ratchet & Clank 3 is so it has that going for it.

I'm not surprised about the performance issues though. I think I recall that being a big criticism of that port when it was included for free or something as a digital download for the OG trilogy collection, and while I haven't played any of the OG Ratchet & Clank games on PS3 I know the Jak & Daxter ports to PS3 are changed in ways that make them worse than the originals so it just seems par for the course apparently. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 28th, 2024, 06:33 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS3)
I know this is one if the Black Sheep of the franchise, but I said to myself "eh, I bought the first three Ratchet and Clank games, and I remember having fun with this one. Why not, right?"

Oh boy.

This is an abysmal conversion. Genuinely. Graphical glitches aplenty in cutscenes, and the game has the tendency to chug to a crawl if you start firing in proximity of 6 or so enemies. And I don't mean dropped frames. I mean the game actively slows down so you have better reactions. It's absurd that an (at the time) 7-year old game from a generation ago is running this poorly. Deadlocked wasn't amazing, but it deserved better than this!
Didn't know you had played any of the Ratchet & Clank games or I just forgot you had before. Probably the latter knowing me. Tongue
Anyway, for as different as Deadlocked is I never disliked it that much. It at least kept the core gameplay rather than doing some big overhaul to it that would turn it into a Ratchet game in visual identity only, and in retrospect I remember it as a more finished game than Ratchet & Clank 3 is so it has that going for it.

I'm not surprised about the performance issues though. I think I recall that being a big criticism of that port when it was included for free or something as a digital download for the OG trilogy collection, and while I haven't played any of the OG Ratchet & Clank games on PS3 I know the Jak & Daxter ports to PS3 are changed in ways that make them worse than the originals so it just seems par for the course apparently. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Game You Played and Disliked? Moonface 3 325 Jun 26th, 2024, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 1,343 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 5,135 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 9,365 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 5,395 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface