Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

South Park: Fractured But Whole is a video game for the PS4, Xbox One, & Nintendo Switch. It's a story about the 'new kid' who moved into town during the first game 'South Park: Stick of Truth". This is a continuation of the new kid trying to fit in & play with the boys. In the first game you're playing a RPG where in it you choose to be an Elf, Human, or Jew. In the new game; 'Fractured But Whole" your playing as a super hero, where you choose what your super powers are, how your character looks & much more.

This title also has DLC for those who are interested;

*DANGER DECK DLC: Face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck and unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts!

*FROM DUSK TILL CASA BONITA DLC: New story where you will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita.

[NEW RELEASE] BRING THE CRUNCH DLC: New story , including an all new superhero class! sauce

The top two dlc has already released & the new dlc: BRING THE CRUNCH, just released recently.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

South Park: Fractured But Whole is a video game for the PS4, Xbox One, & Nintendo Switch. It's a story about the 'new kid' who moved into town during the first game 'South Park: Stick of Truth". This is a continuation of the new kid trying to fit in & play with the boys. In the first game you're playing a RPG where in it you choose to be an Elf, Human, or Jew. In the new game; 'Fractured But Whole" your playing as a super hero, where you choose what your super powers are, how your character looks & much more.

This title also has DLC for those who are interested;

*DANGER DECK DLC: Face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck and unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts!

*FROM DUSK TILL CASA BONITA DLC: New story where you will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita.

[NEW RELEASE] BRING THE CRUNCH DLC: New story , including an all new superhero class! sauce

The top two dlc has already released & the new dlc: BRING THE CRUNCH, just released recently.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I keep on wanting to get the first game and this one but I have always put it off and everytime I see Fracture But Whole I also think of my dead friend (yay PM is being a downer, yet again!) because one of the last conversations I had with him was about games and this game came up (long before release)

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
I keep on wanting to get the first game and this one but I have always put it off and everytime I see Fracture But Whole I also think of my dead friend (yay PM is being a downer, yet again!) because one of the last conversations I had with him was about games and this game came up (long before release)
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Personally I love both games. But it helps that I'm a huge rpg/jrpg nut too. I suggest watching some gameplay footage of both titles & if you like it, go for it. You can get SP: TFBW & SP:SoT all in once package since Fractured comes with a free to download # you can use to download & play the first game. So it's a win win getting the second game first.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Personally I love both games. But it helps that I'm a huge rpg/jrpg nut too. I suggest watching some gameplay footage of both titles & if you like it, go for it. You can get SP: TFBW & SP:SoT all in once package since Fractured comes with a free to download # you can use to download & play the first game. So it's a win win getting the second game first.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 02:06 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

Does the included code for SoT include the DLC or just the base game?

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 02:06 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

Does the included code for SoT include the DLC or just the base game?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
It just includes the base game, if I remember right. You can get the extra stuff from Ubisoft if you have an account though & use their points system to buy stuff in Fractured.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
It just includes the base game, if I remember right. You can get the extra stuff from Ubisoft if you have an account though & use their points system to buy stuff in Fractured.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 03:41 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:
oh right ewww...uPlay.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 03:41 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:
oh right ewww...uPlay.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Lol, Uplay isn't that bad. I'm a member of Uplay & used it while playing South Park: tFBW. I was able to claim all of the outfits & wigs available. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Lol, Uplay isn't that bad. I'm a member of Uplay & used it while playing South Park: tFBW. I was able to claim all of the outfits & wigs available. :3
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 03:57 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I am mostly still pissed off at uPlay because when I bought FarCry 4 a few years back on steam I couldn't play it becuase uPlay refused to accept the code I was given for it. <_<

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 03:57 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I am mostly still pissed off at uPlay because when I bought FarCry 4 a few years back on steam I couldn't play it becuase uPlay refused to accept the code I was given for it. <_<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 04:12 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
I am mostly still pissed off at uPlay because when I bought FarCry 4 a few years back on steam I couldn't play it because uPlay refused to accept the code I was given for it. <_<
Yea, you have to join Uplay to download any game you buy off of steam. I found that out after I purchased Child of Light off of steam some time ago. It's the reason I'd rather play on my PS4 version cause they demand you login in order to play any of their games. It's ridiculous. On consoles? Not so much.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I am mostly still pissed off at uPlay because when I bought FarCry 4 a few years back on steam I couldn't play it because uPlay refused to accept the code I was given for it. <_<
Yea, you have to join Uplay to download any game you buy off of steam. I found that out after I purchased Child of Light off of steam some time ago. It's the reason I'd rather play on my PS4 version cause they demand you login in order to play any of their games. It's ridiculous. On consoles? Not so much.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 04:45 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I had it for Farcry 3, years before but every time I tried to put the key in for 4, it would reject it. <_<

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 04:45 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I had it for Farcry 3, years before but every time I tried to put the key in for 4, it would reject it. <_<
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Dude, this topic is about South Park, not Ubisoft's Uplay.

Just downloaded the new dlc & its hilarious how over the top it is. I also like how you get a new superhero class "last girl" where the last girl to surviver in any horror movie ever is a power your character obtains.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 

Just downloaded the new dlc & its hilarious how over the top it is. I also like how you get a new superhero class "last girl" where the last girl to surviver in any horror movie ever is a power your character obtains.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 11:35 AM)King Atem Wrote:

The topic moved to it being a ubisoft gaming and how I have had issues with uPlay as even if you bough the game on steam and its using steams DRM you still need to install Ubisoft's DRM/game client.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 2nd, 2018, 11:35 AM)King Atem Wrote:

The topic moved to it being a ubisoft gaming and how I have had issues with uPlay as even if you bough the game on steam and its using steams DRM you still need to install Ubisoft's DRM/game client.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Well yea, cause Ubisoft has to make life harder for pc people, not easier. Amiright? :p
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Well yea, cause Ubisoft has to make life harder for pc people, not easier. Amiright? :p
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Moving on.. So far I've gotten 3 merrit badges. Has anyone else been collecting these in game?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Moving on.. So far I've gotten 3 merrit badges. Has anyone else been collecting these in game?