I am thou, thou art I | Karo
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
What was the first game you remember playing?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 8th, 2018, 03:09 AM)Tsu Wrote:
Probably Mario Kart 64?  Hmm 

I remember staring at the screen and just racing as Wario or maybe it was someone else playing.

I'm not really sure.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
(Jun 8th, 2018, 03:09 AM)Tsu Wrote:
Probably Mario Kart 64?  Hmm 

I remember staring at the screen and just racing as Wario or maybe it was someone else playing.

I'm not really sure.
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I find McCree's outfit to be boring too, and his abilities are rather plain. I love his summer games skin though, just him in swim trunks!

What's your favorite anime?

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
I find McCree's outfit to be boring too, and his abilities are rather plain. I love his summer games skin though, just him in swim trunks!

What's your favorite anime?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thats a really tough question....I think I'm going to have to say Your Lie in April or Dragon ball Super.

Your Lie in April is a beautiful drama both visually, story, and musically! <3 I love it so much!

Dragon ball Super is amazing because how to me it just such a nice pay off to see Vegeta's character development all front and center and seeing him interact with his family. It just precious. I of course love all the fighting and I think the storylines are tense!

If you haven't seen either of them check them out friend! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Thats a really tough question....I think I'm going to have to say Your Lie in April or Dragon ball Super.

Your Lie in April is a beautiful drama both visually, story, and musically! <3 I love it so much!

Dragon ball Super is amazing because how to me it just such a nice pay off to see Vegeta's character development all front and center and seeing him interact with his family. It just precious. I of course love all the fighting and I think the storylines are tense!

If you haven't seen either of them check them out friend! Grin
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
I've seen Dragonball, Z and GT, does that count? XD

Do you have an Anime Planet account?

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
I've seen Dragonball, Z and GT, does that count? XD

Do you have an Anime Planet account?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohhhh! You should watch Super then! I think you'd really enjoy it if your a fan of Z. Grin

Nope is that one of those anime lists? I think I probably should have one, but I am kind of disorganized in general. ^^;
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohhhh! You should watch Super then! I think you'd really enjoy it if your a fan of Z. Grin

Nope is that one of those anime lists? I think I probably should have one, but I am kind of disorganized in general. ^^;
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
Yeah, I love Anime Planet! It let's you list what you've seen, what you're watching, what you won't watch. You can rate them too. .etc.. This also includes manga as well. You can also make lists of anime's with a certain relevance.. Like I have a list of all of my favorite anime (Which needs to be updated), but my on-going list that I'm making, is for all the yaoi anime in existence, as well as bromance anime. I have like 20 hearts on it already. (You can heart lists as well.) (I just had a quick flash back to the 12th grade, where my teacher told me she "Hearts" essays, like she said heart.. lol)
But it's really cool, and it's a shame, in my opinion, that it's not as popular as Myanimelist. Because Anime Planet is so much more visually appealing, there's just more to offer with AP. The only good thing about MAL is that it has some of the more obscure, or X rated anime on there.. where as Anime Planet is a bit more strict about it (A bit). But Anime Planet is awesome, and even the creator of the side told me she loves my yaoi list! lol
But because of AP, there were a few topics on my journal forum, that I don't have to save because I had it on AP already.

What is your favorite season?

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Yeah, I love Anime Planet! It let's you list what you've seen, what you're watching, what you won't watch. You can rate them too. .etc.. This also includes manga as well. You can also make lists of anime's with a certain relevance.. Like I have a list of all of my favorite anime (Which needs to be updated), but my on-going list that I'm making, is for all the yaoi anime in existence, as well as bromance anime. I have like 20 hearts on it already. (You can heart lists as well.) (I just had a quick flash back to the 12th grade, where my teacher told me she "Hearts" essays, like she said heart.. lol)
But it's really cool, and it's a shame, in my opinion, that it's not as popular as Myanimelist. Because Anime Planet is so much more visually appealing, there's just more to offer with AP. The only good thing about MAL is that it has some of the more obscure, or X rated anime on there.. where as Anime Planet is a bit more strict about it (A bit). But Anime Planet is awesome, and even the creator of the side told me she loves my yaoi list! lol
But because of AP, there were a few topics on my journal forum, that I don't have to save because I had it on AP already.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 7th, 2018, 03:41 AM)Yuri Wrote:
Most likely I'll be dorming somewhere for that so about 25 or 26 I'll be doing this. XD I am such a late bloomer....
Eh, I'm later than you, although technically I wasn't because I did start college immediately but for many wonderful reasons it didn't work out and put me in a bad place I'm still trying to move past. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Most likely I'll be dorming somewhere for that so about 25 or 26 I'll be doing this. XD I am such a late bloomer....
Eh, I'm later than you, although technically I wasn't because I did start college immediately but for many wonderful reasons it didn't work out and put me in a bad place I'm still trying to move past. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 05:35 AM)Hotspot Wrote:

I really should check that out it sounds like a good website. I sometimes say heart non-ironically! <.< HEART IS A VERB! My guess is most likely the whole X rated stuff is probably why myanimelist is bigger. People love their X content.

So now I am a bit confused whether you mean't my favorite DB season or season as in actual season. My favorite is probably Fall cause I love Halloween as for favorite Dragon Ball season.....I have no idea, but I think I like Z and Super series about the same. 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 05:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Your getting there Moony don't let one bad college ruin it for you. Or Uni in this case.

School systems confuse me.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 10th, 2018, 05:35 AM)Hotspot Wrote:

I really should check that out it sounds like a good website. I sometimes say heart non-ironically! <.< HEART IS A VERB! My guess is most likely the whole X rated stuff is probably why myanimelist is bigger. People love their X content.

So now I am a bit confused whether you mean't my favorite DB season or season as in actual season. My favorite is probably Fall cause I love Halloween as for favorite Dragon Ball season.....I have no idea, but I think I like Z and Super series about the same. 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 05:28 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Your getting there Moony don't let one bad college ruin it for you. Or Uni in this case.

School systems confuse me.
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
Yeah, I meant like Summer, fall.. etc.. You answered it, so it's all good!

What Overwatch character do you not like to play as/against.. etc..

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Yeah, I meant like Summer, fall.. etc.. You answered it, so it's all good!

What Overwatch character do you not like to play as/against.. etc..
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
For a character I don't like to play against....I'm going to have to say I don't like playing against Soldier 76's especially if they have their dumb alt. It can really blow through your health and that when I'm playing as a tank!

If I'm playing as support GOODBYE!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
For a character I don't like to play against....I'm going to have to say I don't like playing against Soldier 76's especially if they have their dumb alt. It can really blow through your health and that when I'm playing as a tank!

If I'm playing as support GOODBYE!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What do you think of the online Final Fantasy game? I've heard that for some people they end up loosing a ton of time while playing it. ^^"
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What do you think of the online Final Fantasy game? I've heard that for some people they end up loosing a ton of time while playing it. ^^"
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 28th, 2018, 07:30 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

Good question! For me I honestly have to say it is basically the MMORPG formula perfected. Now I can't really compare WoW to it as I never really played it and didn't get into it. Just from my experience of the MMORPG for like a decade its like every previous MMO basically wants to be FFXIV. Assuming we are talking about the WoW type MMO. I know before WoW there was type before, but i never tried those and I doubt I'd be interested in them. I'm sadly not the most articulate, but I'll try my best knowing the way I know how! Bullet points!
  • The Story
FFXIV like many Final Fantasy has an intriguing tale and this is so very important for these type of MMORPGs it gives us a reason to care and keep us coming back and buying the expansions. This is what can suck you in at first. It immerses you into the world and allows you to learn about this world and its set up in a way where every step of the way and every new feature is introduced you throughout the story. This is a clever way to ease people into the features of the game, but a bit of a nuisance too if your the type that like to have multiple characters.
  • Graphics
The game is very beautiful and has aged very well! It from about 2010, but still is one of the prettiest MMOs out there. The character creator is detailed just enough, but doesn't quite go overboard. I at times would like a little more creativity, but that probably money they'd rather invest elsewhere. The game gives you a choice of a few different races: Hyur (Basic humans), Lalafell, (Basically doll people) Roegadyn, (Giants) Elezen (The rare elf people), Mi qote (Nekomimi people) and finally the au ra (Which is apparently based on axelots or something? My character is an au ra) it allows you to pick a guardian diety, star sign, and birthday.
  • Gameplay
The gameplay is basically your standard WoW MMO type gameplay you have your skill hotbar and you go thoruhg dungeons in a group of people. The neat thing that they did was create a party finder that matches you up randomly with people in your data server. So if you don't have any friends that are available right now you'll always have people to play with. The animations are flashy and are fun, but overall it not that different from other MMOs
  • The Fashion game
Now for me this is probably the hugest part for me if I am going to enjoy a game. I need to be able to dress up my character in any way I want. I need plenty of different clothes and outfits to customize my character to perfection! The game offers a wide range of cute and cool outfits and I just love it for this! Events always add new cute outfits so it important to be on for them or you'll have to wait for next year to get it in the cash shop. The game allows you to dye outfits, glam over your equpment pretty easily to creature the outfit you want, and even has a fashion mini game they added recently. Smile

The stinky thing about it is it subscription based. If you want an MMO that has perfected the formula of previous MMOs this is the game for you. If you are willing to pay for the licenses to the game and the 14.99 subscription fee every month I'd give it a go. If that not your cup of tea. You can always try the frees one. What FFXIV does is perfect the formula not re-invent it.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 28th, 2018, 07:30 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

Good question! For me I honestly have to say it is basically the MMORPG formula perfected. Now I can't really compare WoW to it as I never really played it and didn't get into it. Just from my experience of the MMORPG for like a decade its like every previous MMO basically wants to be FFXIV. Assuming we are talking about the WoW type MMO. I know before WoW there was type before, but i never tried those and I doubt I'd be interested in them. I'm sadly not the most articulate, but I'll try my best knowing the way I know how! Bullet points!
  • The Story
FFXIV like many Final Fantasy has an intriguing tale and this is so very important for these type of MMORPGs it gives us a reason to care and keep us coming back and buying the expansions. This is what can suck you in at first. It immerses you into the world and allows you to learn about this world and its set up in a way where every step of the way and every new feature is introduced you throughout the story. This is a clever way to ease people into the features of the game, but a bit of a nuisance too if your the type that like to have multiple characters.
  • Graphics
The game is very beautiful and has aged very well! It from about 2010, but still is one of the prettiest MMOs out there. The character creator is detailed just enough, but doesn't quite go overboard. I at times would like a little more creativity, but that probably money they'd rather invest elsewhere. The game gives you a choice of a few different races: Hyur (Basic humans), Lalafell, (Basically doll people) Roegadyn, (Giants) Elezen (The rare elf people), Mi qote (Nekomimi people) and finally the au ra (Which is apparently based on axelots or something? My character is an au ra) it allows you to pick a guardian diety, star sign, and birthday.
  • Gameplay
The gameplay is basically your standard WoW MMO type gameplay you have your skill hotbar and you go thoruhg dungeons in a group of people. The neat thing that they did was create a party finder that matches you up randomly with people in your data server. So if you don't have any friends that are available right now you'll always have people to play with. The animations are flashy and are fun, but overall it not that different from other MMOs
  • The Fashion game
Now for me this is probably the hugest part for me if I am going to enjoy a game. I need to be able to dress up my character in any way I want. I need plenty of different clothes and outfits to customize my character to perfection! The game offers a wide range of cute and cool outfits and I just love it for this! Events always add new cute outfits so it important to be on for them or you'll have to wait for next year to get it in the cash shop. The game allows you to dye outfits, glam over your equpment pretty easily to creature the outfit you want, and even has a fashion mini game they added recently. Smile

The stinky thing about it is it subscription based. If you want an MMO that has perfected the formula of previous MMOs this is the game for you. If you are willing to pay for the licenses to the game and the 14.99 subscription fee every month I'd give it a go. If that not your cup of tea. You can always try the frees one. What FFXIV does is perfect the formula not re-invent it.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
When are you adding this to your quotes of awesomeness?

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
When are you adding this to your quotes of awesomeness?
Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
Mega Man Bioshock 
What genres of games do you usually play?

What do you think of the new Summer Games D.VA skin?

Hotspot Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
What genres of games do you usually play?

What do you think of the new Summer Games D.VA skin?