|
|
Jun 20th, 2026, 12:02 AM
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
|
I got some new shoes, since my old ones got very muddy at the beach last weekend, and they were worn out anyway  .
My new ones are white (as opposed to black), and they were on offer (they cost £29.99, instead of the £69.99 they usually do), so it was well worth getting them now. I've only worn them twice so far (once when they arrived on Tuesday, and once when I went to the office on Wednesday), but they do fit nicely!
|
|
|
|
Jun 20th, 2026, 12:02 AM
|
|
|
Expert
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
|
I got some new shoes, since my old ones got very muddy at the beach last weekend, and they were worn out anyway  .
My new ones are white (as opposed to black), and they were on offer (they cost £29.99, instead of the £69.99 they usually do), so it was well worth getting them now. I've only worn them twice so far (once when they arrived on Tuesday, and once when I went to the office on Wednesday), but they do fit nicely!
|
|
|
Aug 10th, 2026, 04:37 AM
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Neverness To Everness (PC/PS5) | Echoes of Ancraid (PS5) | Octopath Traveler (PS4) | Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (NS2) | Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS) | Mind Zero (Vita) | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s) PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, 3DS, Switch/Switch 2, PC
Pronouns Cute/Funny
|
Got a couple of nice deals on some batteries today, via Woot. Got a 48-pack of Energizer MAX AA and 48-pack of Energizer MAX AAA batteries for $20 and $18 respectively. While I don't have too many things that require batteries any more, it's nice to get such big packs of them for pretty damn cheap. Will keep me stocked up for a good, long while.
|
2026 Platinum Goal: 4/50 (Surely this time)
Latest Platinum: Mind Zero (PS Vita)
|
|
Aug 10th, 2026, 04:37 AM
|
|
|
LV.99 Weeb
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Neverness To Everness (PC/PS5) | Echoes of Ancraid (PS5) | Octopath Traveler (PS4) | Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (NS2) | Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS) | Mind Zero (Vita) | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s) PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, 3DS, Switch/Switch 2, PC
Pronouns Cute/Funny
|
|
Got a couple of nice deals on some batteries today, via Woot. Got a 48-pack of Energizer MAX AA and 48-pack of Energizer MAX AAA batteries for $20 and $18 respectively. While I don't have too many things that require batteries any more, it's nice to get such big packs of them for pretty damn cheap. Will keep me stocked up for a good, long while.
|
|
|
Aug 29th, 2026, 12:14 AM
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
|
A train ticket to see my girlfriend.
Since I'm off work all of next week, we're planning to go to Birmingham (admittedly not the most exciting place in the world) on Tuesday, to see the Wile E. Coyote film, then get some dinner at one of the various nearby restaurants.
Should be good  !
|
|
|
|
Aug 29th, 2026, 12:14 AM
|
|
|
Expert
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
|
A train ticket to see my girlfriend.
Since I'm off work all of next week, we're planning to go to Birmingham (admittedly not the most exciting place in the world) on Tuesday, to see the Wile E. Coyote film, then get some dinner at one of the various nearby restaurants.
Should be good  !
|
|
|
Sep 27th, 2026, 09:54 AM
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Neverness To Everness (PC/PS5) | Echoes of Ancraid (PS5) | Octopath Traveler (PS4) | Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (NS2) | Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS) | Mind Zero (Vita) | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s) PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, 3DS, Switch/Switch 2, PC
Pronouns Cute/Funny
|
Elgato 4K S Capture Card
I figured if I just buy it, I'll feel obligated to finally actually start streaming instead of just always talking about how much I want to do it but then letting my doubt hold me back from actually doing it. I've invested the money into it, and now I have to do it or end up wasting the money. Streaming is something I've wanted to do, regardless of the results, for the last 15 years of my life, but never took the plunge on it. I've wanted to be able to share my experiences and play throughs of games with people for a long time and it's finally time to start doing that, especially with the upcoming OoT Remake. That's definitely an experience I'm going to want to share with people -- even if it's just a couple of friends or family members who are there to support me.
|
2026 Platinum Goal: 4/50 (Surely this time)
Latest Platinum: Mind Zero (PS Vita)
|
|
Sep 27th, 2026, 09:54 AM
|
|
|
LV.99 Weeb
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Neverness To Everness (PC/PS5) | Echoes of Ancraid (PS5) | Octopath Traveler (PS4) | Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (NS2) | Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS) | Mind Zero (Vita) | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s) PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, 3DS, Switch/Switch 2, PC
Pronouns Cute/Funny
|
|
Elgato 4K S Capture Card
I figured if I just buy it, I'll feel obligated to finally actually start streaming instead of just always talking about how much I want to do it but then letting my doubt hold me back from actually doing it. I've invested the money into it, and now I have to do it or end up wasting the money. Streaming is something I've wanted to do, regardless of the results, for the last 15 years of my life, but never took the plunge on it. I've wanted to be able to share my experiences and play throughs of games with people for a long time and it's finally time to start doing that, especially with the upcoming OoT Remake. That's definitely an experience I'm going to want to share with people -- even if it's just a couple of friends or family members who are there to support me.
|
|