PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Aug 4th, 2018, 07:40 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:
That's good to know. If you ever write up a wiki for it, be warned there's a zetaboards one with some drama from some random trolls talking about shiz. XD Any who, the whole thing about Mickey is that I didn't know him as well as sirvenom did. He knew the guy from before he stopped being active on the forum & even when he was active on the forum he still had this disconnect from how it felt to me. More like, 'the forum is just here for amusement & cause it's something I do on the side for funsies'. I have no idea when he started wiifuse as a forum, sirvenom would probably know that far better then I would, but I haven't seen him online in years. Even if he is online in some fashion I have no idea even where to begin looking for him. Eh

[/changing subject] I know this might sound odd.. But my gut keeps telling me to stay away from jcink. I still don't understand why yet, & it's the main reason I decided to go the self hosted route. My gut feelings have never been wrong & I hope in a way this time I am.. but I can't keep getting this weird vibe of 'you better not' when I was considering using jcink for my fan fiction forum. I instead decided to go with creating a forumotion account for it. I sort of had to since a lot of my members would turn my fan fiction idea's into role plays. Let's just say that it was always a thing & I stopped writing fan fiction on my forum for a long while due to it. I love my friends don't get me wrong, but it got kind of ridiculous after a while, thus why I made a separate forum for my fan fictions away from my forum.

As far as Jclink, a few days ago I went on their support forum and registed just as a "hey maybe I can move over to that support board as something to do"

The first thing I realized was that it was just there for support, no community or anything. That is disheartening Its the route TapATalk also took, which IMO is bad for a forum provider as there is then a disconnect, with out an active community or encouraging a actual community on the support forum you do really understand the needs of the boards you host or why people might be requesting a feature. You are removing your self from being able to be in their shoes.

The second thing I realize is that there are only 2 staff members both admins and they seem to be a couple. Which is fine, but it adds extra risk if the relationship turns sour. Also only 2 staffers for a decenly sized forum host is also disconcerting in the fact that if shit goes south in terms of an DDoS Attack or an outage or anything else you only have two people who can handle that AND handle the community. Brandon made the mistake of being the only dev and system admin on the team, but at lease he could count on his other staffers to help keep the community under control and act as messengers back and forth.

During the great S13 outage of 2005 I was just a week or two of being a community mod, me and Sam (who was hired the same time as me) spent hours and hours purging topics and the one official topic and trying to keep the peace, other help as they were able but I was in that topic with out breaks for way too long every day.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Aug 4th, 2018, 07:40 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:
That's good to know. If you ever write up a wiki for it, be warned there's a zetaboards one with some drama from some random trolls talking about shiz. XD Any who, the whole thing about Mickey is that I didn't know him as well as sirvenom did. He knew the guy from before he stopped being active on the forum & even when he was active on the forum he still had this disconnect from how it felt to me. More like, 'the forum is just here for amusement & cause it's something I do on the side for funsies'. I have no idea when he started wiifuse as a forum, sirvenom would probably know that far better then I would, but I haven't seen him online in years. Even if he is online in some fashion I have no idea even where to begin looking for him. Eh

[/changing subject] I know this might sound odd.. But my gut keeps telling me to stay away from jcink. I still don't understand why yet, & it's the main reason I decided to go the self hosted route. My gut feelings have never been wrong & I hope in a way this time I am.. but I can't keep getting this weird vibe of 'you better not' when I was considering using jcink for my fan fiction forum. I instead decided to go with creating a forumotion account for it. I sort of had to since a lot of my members would turn my fan fiction idea's into role plays. Let's just say that it was always a thing & I stopped writing fan fiction on my forum for a long while due to it. I love my friends don't get me wrong, but it got kind of ridiculous after a while, thus why I made a separate forum for my fan fictions away from my forum.

As far as Jclink, a few days ago I went on their support forum and registed just as a "hey maybe I can move over to that support board as something to do"

The first thing I realized was that it was just there for support, no community or anything. That is disheartening Its the route TapATalk also took, which IMO is bad for a forum provider as there is then a disconnect, with out an active community or encouraging a actual community on the support forum you do really understand the needs of the boards you host or why people might be requesting a feature. You are removing your self from being able to be in their shoes.

The second thing I realize is that there are only 2 staff members both admins and they seem to be a couple. Which is fine, but it adds extra risk if the relationship turns sour. Also only 2 staffers for a decenly sized forum host is also disconcerting in the fact that if shit goes south in terms of an DDoS Attack or an outage or anything else you only have two people who can handle that AND handle the community. Brandon made the mistake of being the only dev and system admin on the team, but at lease he could count on his other staffers to help keep the community under control and act as messengers back and forth.

During the great S13 outage of 2005 I was just a week or two of being a community mod, me and Sam (who was hired the same time as me) spent hours and hours purging topics and the one official topic and trying to keep the peace, other help as they were able but I was in that topic with out breaks for way too long every day.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What's funny is that in a way I sort of feel relieved for being validated in listening to 'my gut' as some one on my staff thought I was being a bit paranoid, but with what happened with zetaboards I don't think it's too much to err on the side of caution sometimes. So good to know that my feelings were right. Still with everyone singing John's praises, it's interesting to know that he's more of a 'let's fix it' kind of guy with the way you described how he runs his 'support' forum. More like a 'lets fix this problem' forum, amIright? ;3 lol Yet on the other side of the coin you have Cory & his Jcodes community which feels more like how the support forum does on zetaboards. Just with a different kind of paint for the background, the way I look at it. It's interesting, that's for sure.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
What's funny is that in a way I sort of feel relieved for being validated in listening to 'my gut' as some one on my staff thought I was being a bit paranoid, but with what happened with zetaboards I don't think it's too much to err on the side of caution sometimes. So good to know that my feelings were right. Still with everyone singing John's praises, it's interesting to know that he's more of a 'let's fix it' kind of guy with the way you described how he runs his 'support' forum. More like a 'lets fix this problem' forum, amIright? ;3 lol Yet on the other side of the coin you have Cory & his Jcodes community which feels more like how the support forum does on zetaboards. Just with a different kind of paint for the background, the way I look at it. It's interesting, that's for sure.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 5th, 2018, 04:47 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I can't speak as to what type of person John is, again I took a quite look and was left disappointed, in the seemingly lack of a focus of a community and well being extremely short staffed.

Cory is an old school Support member although things happen that I won't talk )about it here, he seems to know how important a community is for his services.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 5th, 2018, 04:47 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I can't speak as to what type of person John is, again I took a quite look and was left disappointed, in the seemingly lack of a focus of a community and well being extremely short staffed.

Cory is an old school Support member although things happen that I won't talk )about it here, he seems to know how important a community is for his services.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Well, it's still interesting to see none the less.

I sent in a support ticket asking for a forum I was made admin of if I could get transfer of ownership for it & was turned down. I was told that no one can do anything even though the forum is still a zetaboards (forum) & to ask tapatalk if I could get it transfered to me once it was tapatalked. It's um not happening cause the forum's been dead since 2015 & tapatalk already said they won't convert over dead forums (if I remember right). So I'm not sure what to do at this juncture. *deeply sighs* I sort of feel I was told this cause maybe some one on staff wants to preserve a certain amount of zb's forums gets taptalked, since maybe someones might has an inkling that I might delete the forum if given ownership. Whistle
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her

I sent in a support ticket asking for a forum I was made admin of if I could get transfer of ownership for it & was turned down. I was told that no one can do anything even though the forum is still a zetaboards (forum) & to ask tapatalk if I could get it transfered to me once it was tapatalked. It's um not happening cause the forum's been dead since 2015 & tapatalk already said they won't convert over dead forums (if I remember right). So I'm not sure what to do at this juncture. *deeply sighs* I sort of feel I was told this cause maybe some one on staff wants to preserve a certain amount of zb's forums gets taptalked, since maybe someones might has an inkling that I might delete the forum if given ownership. Whistle
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 5th, 2018, 08:12 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

There is nothing that can be done, the only person who has the ability to change forum owners (According to the documents I just checked) is Brandon.
Brandon is doing fuck all in terms of Zetaboards, he is leaving his child out to die a cruel and painful death, this is the option he chose
No one on staff is "loyal" to Brandon at this point I would say, and are massively anti-TapATalk by how they mislead us and never gave us any information.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 5th, 2018, 08:12 AM)Summer Queen Wrote:

There is nothing that can be done, the only person who has the ability to change forum owners (According to the documents I just checked) is Brandon.
Brandon is doing fuck all in terms of Zetaboards, he is leaving his child out to die a cruel and painful death, this is the option he chose
No one on staff is "loyal" to Brandon at this point I would say, and are massively anti-TapATalk by how they mislead us and never gave us any information.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Who knows maybe by 2023 another better zetaboards will emerge from the ashes.

question: Did you & Jing eat out at Menchies today? Gasp
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Who knows maybe by 2023 another better zetaboards will emerge from the ashes.

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 6th, 2018, 02:28 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Yep, we sure did. It was awesome. ^^
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 6th, 2018, 02:28 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Yep, we sure did. It was awesome. ^^
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I have known you like Kamelot for quite a while now, but have failed to ask you any questions about them. Since they're my favourite band and have not met anyone else yet who seems to actually be a fan. SO WHY?! *slaps self* So now, here are this many:

When and how did you get into Kamelot?

How many albums have you listened to?

What is your favourite album?

What is your favourite song? It is OK if you have multiple you cannot decide between. I have two, was more but I managed to get down to two.  LOL

By extension, if you have enjoyed both or even the whole three leads, which song from them is your favourite? As in with Pavlicko, Khan and Karevik. I have yet to hear any Pavlicko actually, but do have Where I Reign to do so. Completely OK if you haven't either. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I have known you like Kamelot for quite a while now, but have failed to ask you any questions about them. Since they're my favourite band and have not met anyone else yet who seems to actually be a fan. SO WHY?! *slaps self* So now, here are this many:

What is your favourite album?

What is your favourite song? It is OK if you have multiple you cannot decide between. I have two, was more but I managed to get down to two.  LOL

By extension, if you have enjoyed both or even the whole three leads, which song from them is your favourite? As in with Pavlicko, Khan and Karevik. I have yet to hear any Pavlicko actually, but do have Where I Reign to do so. Completely OK if you haven't either. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 6th, 2018, 10:05 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I have known you like Kamelot for quite a while now, but have failed to ask you any questions about them. Since they're my favorite band and have not met anyone else yet who seems to actually be a fan. SO WHY?! *slaps self*
Yep, for about 3 years now according to a search on zb's UG that showed my liking them in August of 2016. Why? Why not? I really enjoy hard rock bands. I've been listening to hard rock since I was in High School. Still do to this day.

I actually got into them by listening to something recommended to me by youtube. I listened to a lot of their other music & feel in love with them. I've been a fan 3yrs since.

I've listened to: The Black Halo, Ghost Opera, Haven & The Shadow Theory. So 4 total atmo.

What is your favorite album?
Haven, Shadow Theory & Black Halo. 

What is your favorite song? It is OK if you have multiple you cannot decide between. I have two, was more but I managed to get down to two.  LOL 
The Mission, Burns to Embrace, Ravenlight, Stories Unheard, March of the Mafisto, Ghost Opera, Insomnia, Liar Liar, Here's to the Fall, & Haven.

By extension, if you have enjoyed both or even the whole three leads, which song from them is your favorite? As in with Pavlicko, Khan and Karevik. I have yet to hear any Pavlicko actually, but do have Where I Reign to do so. Completely OK if you haven't either. XD
I honestly don't really know who's who.. I've heard so many leads I can't distinguish who's who at this moment, I am kinda new to the band. XD So far my husband Jing says that I tend to like the new lead since I've bought all of the newer cd's & he is the lead for the Kamelot band. So whom ever is current is who is my favorite. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I have known you like Kamelot for quite a while now, but have failed to ask you any questions about them. Since they're my favorite band and have not met anyone else yet who seems to actually be a fan. SO WHY?! *slaps self*
Yep, for about 3 years now according to a search on zb's UG that showed my liking them in August of 2016. Why? Why not? I really enjoy hard rock bands. I've been listening to hard rock since I was in High School. Still do to this day.

I actually got into them by listening to something recommended to me by youtube. I listened to a lot of their other music & feel in love with them. I've been a fan 3yrs since.

I've listened to: The Black Halo, Ghost Opera, Haven & The Shadow Theory. So 4 total atmo.

What is your favorite album?
Haven, Shadow Theory & Black Halo. 

What is your favorite song? It is OK if you have multiple you cannot decide between. I have two, was more but I managed to get down to two.  LOL 
The Mission, Burns to Embrace, Ravenlight, Stories Unheard, March of the Mafisto, Ghost Opera, Insomnia, Liar Liar, Here's to the Fall, & Haven.

By extension, if you have enjoyed both or even the whole three leads, which song from them is your favorite? As in with Pavlicko, Khan and Karevik. I have yet to hear any Pavlicko actually, but do have Where I Reign to do so. Completely OK if you haven't either. XD
I honestly don't really know who's who.. I've heard so many leads I can't distinguish who's who at this moment, I am kinda new to the band. XD So far my husband Jing says that I tend to like the new lead since I've bought all of the newer cd's & he is the lead for the Kamelot band. So whom ever is current is who is my favorite. :3
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
What made you change over to Primrose for your avatar [& sig] this time??
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Do you take requests? Cause I'd love to have a blue set like you have just with Teressa & my name chloe like you have for yours, cause it's so cool impo. ^^'
[Image: chloe-13.png]
Chloe Offline
punk gyrl
Currently Playing
Legend of Zelda: OoT
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES/PC
XP: 308
Do you take requests? Cause I'd love to have a blue set like you have just with Teressa & my name chloe like you have for yours, cause it's so cool impo. ^^'
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 9th, 2018, 01:14 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Cause I can. :p

(Aug 9th, 2018, 02:06 AM)chloe Wrote:
Yep. Hmm, Alrighty then. I'll pm you when I'm finished with your request. Your going to have to wait a bit, but I will get it to you asap! ^^
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 9th, 2018, 01:14 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Cause I can. :p

(Aug 9th, 2018, 02:06 AM)chloe Wrote:
Yep. Hmm, Alrighty then. I'll pm you when I'm finished with your request. Your going to have to wait a bit, but I will get it to you asap! ^^
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
Can I get one with Olberic?? [plz?]
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 9th, 2018, 09:17 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Sure! I'll pm you when its done. ^^
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Aug 9th, 2018, 09:17 PM)King Atem Wrote:
Sure! I'll pm you when its done. ^^
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
What is your favorite meal?

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech