Hometown: New York City
Chinese Zodiac: Year of the Dragon
Western Zodiac: Aquarius
Height: 5'6"
Favorite Color: Red/Black
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Food: Where do I begin?
Favorite Video Game of all time: Anything WWE/Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Tekken
Favorite Console: Sony PlayStation (1, 2, 3 or 4 (which I don't own yet))
What consoles do you own? PlayStation 3
Favorite Actor/Actress? Really too many to list
Favorite animal? Lion

Wanna know more, Ask me!
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
XP: 2,134 Tekken 
Hometown: New York City
Chinese Zodiac: Year of the Dragon
Western Zodiac: Aquarius
Height: 5'6"
Favorite Color: Red/Black
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Favorite Food: Where do I begin?
Favorite Video Game of all time: Anything WWE/Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/Tekken
Favorite Console: Sony PlayStation (1, 2, 3 or 4 (which I don't own yet))
What consoles do you own? PlayStation 3
Favorite Actor/Actress? Really too many to list
Favorite animal? Lion

Wanna know more, Ask me!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community Outlaw! Myself and Mr EliteL have both played Tekken and WWE games before so you shouldn't have much problem getting into a discussion about those around here. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the community Outlaw! Myself and Mr EliteL have both played Tekken and WWE games before so you shouldn't have much problem getting into a discussion about those around here. Grin
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Welcome to UG LastOutlaw, & Happy Birthday too btw. ^^
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
XP: 2,134
Tekken 
(Feb 7th, 2019, 04:29 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Thanks for having me here.

(Feb 8th, 2019, 04:45 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome and the Birthday wishes.
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
(Feb 7th, 2019, 04:29 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Thanks for having me here.

(Feb 8th, 2019, 04:45 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome and the Birthday wishes.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't aware it was your birthday yesterday so first off, happy birthday, and secondly, you've received a Tekken themed Universal Gaming Card for it having been your birthday! Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't aware it was your birthday yesterday so first off, happy birthday, and secondly, you've received a Tekken themed Universal Gaming Card for it having been your birthday! Grin
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
Tekken 
(Feb 8th, 2019, 10:23 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I appreciate that!  Thanks Moonface!
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
(Feb 8th, 2019, 10:23 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I appreciate that!  Thanks Moonface!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, The Last Outlaw! Happy Belated Birthday, too.

Hm, seems fighting are your main game interests. I probably can guess, but when did you get into Tekken, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat? Also which WWE game is you favourite?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

Hm, seems fighting are your main game interests. I probably can guess, but when did you get into Tekken, Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat? Also which WWE game is you favourite?
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
Tekken 
(Feb 11th, 2019, 11:42 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I was a Street Fighter fan from the very first arcade game.

I fell in love with Tekken my first fight (Marshall Law vs. Paul Phoenix -- good fight, but I lost.)

Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3 have been and will always be my favorites.  Any further than that, you lose me.

As far as my favorite WWE game... I'm a WWE fan, so... ALL OF THEM!
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
(Feb 11th, 2019, 11:42 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I was a Street Fighter fan from the very first arcade game.

I fell in love with Tekken my first fight (Marshall Law vs. Paul Phoenix -- good fight, but I lost.)

Mortal Kombat 1, 2 and 3 have been and will always be my favorites.  Any further than that, you lose me.

As far as my favorite WWE game... I'm a WWE fan, so... ALL OF THEM!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Which Tekken game did that fight occur in?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
Tekken 
(Feb 13th, 2019, 08:56 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Tekken 2.  I remember the ending all to well.  I charged at Paul and he blasted me backward for the 'W'.
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
(Feb 13th, 2019, 08:56 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Tekken 2.  I remember the ending all to well.  I charged at Paul and he blasted me backward for the 'W'.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I can't remember my first fight in Tekken, impressive you can remember that. He must've used Burning Fist if he sent you off like that.

Do you have a favourite character in those fighting games?

Nice, you stuck with the WWE games then. I played 2001-2008 (all were my sister's games), WWE Day Of Reckoning 2 on GameCube, then got the 2K14 for free, which is my latest game in the series. Liked all but 2008, which I couldn't get used to because of the controls then. I think it changed too much for me.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I can't remember my first fight in Tekken, impressive you can remember that. He must've used Burning Fist if he sent you off like that.

Do you have a favourite character in those fighting games?

Nice, you stuck with the WWE games then. I played 2001-2008 (all were my sister's games), WWE Day Of Reckoning 2 on GameCube, then got the 2K14 for free, which is my latest game in the series. Liked all but 2008, which I couldn't get used to because of the controls then. I think it changed too much for me.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have a favourite WWE PPV? Also, do you wish WWE wouldn't make PPV's focused around match types and instead went back to the format they had before that period, where things like Hell in a Cell and Elimination Chamber were able to appear at any point and could therefore have a much bigger impact and hype about them?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have a favourite WWE PPV? Also, do you wish WWE wouldn't make PPV's focused around match types and instead went back to the format they had before that period, where things like Hell in a Cell and Elimination Chamber were able to appear at any point and could therefore have a much bigger impact and hype about them?
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
Tekken 
(Mar 5th, 2019, 12:23 AM)Moonface Wrote:

To answer your first question, there is only one word as the countdown gets close that gives me the same feeling as the hyenas got when they heard the name "Mufasa"  

WRESTLEMANIA! My fiancee did that to me last year and boy oh boy, chills up and down my back I was ready to spend money I didn't have for seats I didn't reserve...

To answer your second question, there's only one event that deserves that very distinction.  The rest should come natural.  That event is the Royal Rumble.
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
(Mar 5th, 2019, 12:23 AM)Moonface Wrote:

To answer your first question, there is only one word as the countdown gets close that gives me the same feeling as the hyenas got when they heard the name "Mufasa"  

WRESTLEMANIA! My fiancee did that to me last year and boy oh boy, chills up and down my back I was ready to spend money I didn't have for seats I didn't reserve...

To answer your second question, there's only one event that deserves that very distinction.  The rest should come natural.  That event is the Royal Rumble.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Royal Rumble is definitely the only event that deserves to be named after a match type, since that's probably the only match WWE has ever invented that couldn't be used at any time of the year (and we have MitB to give us our any time of year winner gets a title shot match).

Which WrestleMania would you say was the best one?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Royal Rumble is definitely the only event that deserves to be named after a match type, since that's probably the only match WWE has ever invented that couldn't be used at any time of the year (and we have MitB to give us our any time of year winner gets a title shot match).

The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
Tekken 
(Mar 5th, 2019, 10:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I would say X-Seven (17). That was the night when we saw the unthinkable when Stone Cold Steve Austin won the WWF Championship from The Rock with help from the most unlikely source: MR. McMAHON!
The Last Outlaw Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Any PlayStation
(Mar 5th, 2019, 10:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I would say X-Seven (17). That was the night when we saw the unthinkable when Stone Cold Steve Austin won the WWF Championship from The Rock with help from the most unlikely source: MR. McMAHON!