Summer Scavenger Hunt
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
SUMMER SCAVENGER HUNT

It's time for another hunt for things I've hidden around the forum! In celebration of the return of Woolly World, I had knitted some nice new pairs of fuzzy socks for my non-upcoming vacation, but it seems I've lost them across both the UniV3rse Redux and Woolly World themes. D= I've sent out some space raccoons to let me know when they've located each pair, but unfortunately they're too stupid to bring them back to me, so I'll have to rely on you folks to pick up their slack. Initial reports tell me that one sock from each of my pairs is in each theme, so at least that helps you having to guess if both socks are in the same theme.

Each sock you find is worth one point in our Summer Meltdown event, and if you find all of the socks then I will award bonus points!

Oh! It seems my raccoons have alerted me that they've tracked down my first pair of socks! Remember, each pair has one sock per theme, so don't try to find both socks in the same theme. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: smsymbol.png]
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
SUMMER SCAVENGER HUNT

It's time for another hunt for things I've hidden around the forum! In celebration of the return of Woolly World, I had knitted some nice new pairs of fuzzy socks for my non-upcoming vacation, but it seems I've lost them across both the UniV3rse Redux and Woolly World themes. D= I've sent out some space raccoons to let me know when they've located each pair, but unfortunately they're too stupid to bring them back to me, so I'll have to rely on you folks to pick up their slack. Initial reports tell me that one sock from each of my pairs is in each theme, so at least that helps you having to guess if both socks are in the same theme.

Each sock you find is worth one point in our Summer Meltdown event, and if you find all of the socks then I will award bonus points!

Oh! It seems my raccoons have alerted me that they've tracked down my first pair of socks! Remember, each pair has one sock per theme, so don't try to find both socks in the same theme. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Was wondering, would it be helpful for you to post a black and white or black silhouette version of a sock for anyone starting, so they know what shape they're looking for? (I've just found one so I'm good)

Also, silly space raccoons! But easily forgiven for their cuteness.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Was wondering, would it be helpful for you to post a black and white or black silhouette version of a sock for anyone starting, so they know what shape they're looking for? (I've just found one so I'm good)

Also, silly space raccoons! But easily forgiven for their cuteness.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 16th, 2019, 11:59 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Good point. The socks are purple with pink stripes on them. The shape is as you'd expect; it's the shape of a sock.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 16th, 2019, 11:59 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Good point. The socks are purple with pink stripes on them. The shape is as you'd expect; it's the shape of a sock.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I found one so far Gasp
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I found one so far Gasp
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My raccoons have been very busy and are also currently trying to break down my door for ignoring their reports on the whereabouts of my socks. In an attempt to please them I am sharing all of their reports, which tell me that three new pairs of socks have been sighted!

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My raccoons have been very busy and are also currently trying to break down my door for ignoring their reports on the whereabouts of my socks. In an attempt to please them I am sharing all of their reports, which tell me that three new pairs of socks have been sighted!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The last pair of socks have been sighted! I will be closing submissions for sock locations after August 1st, so you have just over 48 hours to find the rest of my socks. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The last pair of socks have been sighted! I will be closing submissions for sock locations after August 1st, so you have just over 48 hours to find the rest of my socks. Tongue
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm giving one last grace period for sock submissions to be entered. I will not accept submissions after tomorrow morning my time.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm giving one last grace period for sock submissions to be entered. I will not accept submissions after tomorrow morning my time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Party Edition Moonface 4 582 Sep 7th, 2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Horror Villains Edition Moonface 11 1,731 Nov 9th, 2022, 02:02 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Summer Cruise Edition Moonface 16 2,982 Aug 21st, 2022, 11:48 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Community Summer Suitcase 2022 Moonface 1 780 Aug 7th, 2022, 11:20 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Video Game Scavenger Hunt - Chinese Zodiac Edition Moonface 12 2,729 Apr 11th, 2022, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Moonface