Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,918
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

Watched this^ whole episode on Netflix. It was interesting to watch with my breakfast.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,918 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

Watched this^ whole episode on Netflix. It was interesting to watch with my breakfast.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jun 18th, 2019, 10:24 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Not exactly the last thing I watched, but it was the best thing I watched from the various Catherine Tate Show stuff I was watching with Shira. ROFL

Did any other Brits here ever watch this show?

I did a bit, and Nan was the best thing she did on that show. Literally can't remember any of the other characters as Nan is so memorable. XD

The Heroic Legend of Arslan Eps 1 & 2. I could've started at epsiode 6 or 7, which is where I was story wise from Arakawa's manga version but chose to start from the beginning. Not a bad English dub too, was expecting myself to quickly switch over to English subs.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Not exactly the last thing I watched, but it was the best thing I watched from the various Catherine Tate Show stuff I was watching with Shira. ROFL

I did a bit, and Nan was the best thing she did on that show. Literally can't remember any of the other characters as Nan is so memorable. XD

The Heroic Legend of Arslan Eps 1 & 2. I could've started at epsiode 6 or 7, which is where I was story wise from Arakawa's manga version but chose to start from the beginning. Not a bad English dub too, was expecting myself to quickly switch over to English subs.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Steve Harvey's final episode for his talk show.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Steve Harvey's final episode for his talk show.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 27th, 2019, 10:30 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I can recall Lauren the teenager (am I bothered?) and the tall bald guy who would always be accused of being gay and telling people off for making assumptions of such things, only to at the end of his tirade do something that verifies he is actually gay. I doubt much of that show would be tolerated if it were made these days, but I think that's almost any show made pre-2010's. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,507 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 27th, 2019, 10:30 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I can recall Lauren the teenager (am I bothered?) and the tall bald guy who would always be accused of being gay and telling people off for making assumptions of such things, only to at the end of his tirade do something that verifies he is actually gay. I doubt much of that show would be tolerated if it were made these days, but I think that's almost any show made pre-2010's. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The last thing I watched was The Chase - but, more interestingly, I watched the Women's World Cup final before that. It was the first women's football match I've ever watched - and, while it wasn't the cleanest match ever, I think it lived up to the billing. It featured the USA against the Netherlands - and the USA won 2-0.

Congrats to the USA. Seems there's just no stopping them: they've won the last two Women's World Cups now (and four of the eight since the tournament began in 1991!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The last thing I watched was The Chase - but, more interestingly, I watched the Women's World Cup final before that. It was the first women's football match I've ever watched - and, while it wasn't the cleanest match ever, I think it lived up to the billing. It featured the USA against the Netherlands - and the USA won 2-0.

Congrats to the USA. Seems there's just no stopping them: they've won the last two Women's World Cups now (and four of the eight since the tournament began in 1991!)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Same, Kyng, that was super dope. I caught the tail-end of it since I didn't realize what time the match was, but what I saw was pretty good. It makes me wonder if they'll ever do a co-ed football team at some point, and then we can finally replace our crap Men's team with our clearly superior Women's team Whistle
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Same, Kyng, that was super dope. I caught the tail-end of it since I didn't realize what time the match was, but what I saw was pretty good. It makes me wonder if they'll ever do a co-ed football team at some point, and then we can finally replace our crap Men's team with our clearly superior Women's team Whistle
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The British Grand Prix

I actually didn't watch it until several hours after it was over - mainly because the Wimbledon final went on for so long!!! Overall, though, it was a decent race: not a classic, but not as bad as some of the others this year.

(The tennis, on the other hand, *was* a classic...)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
The British Grand Prix

I actually didn't watch it until several hours after it was over - mainly because the Wimbledon final went on for so long!!! Overall, though, it was a decent race: not a classic, but not as bad as some of the others this year.

(The tennis, on the other hand, *was* a classic...)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Watched Johnny English Strikes Again last Wednesday with my sister. Was pretty good, better than the second, but the first film is still the best.

Saw the Semi-Final of Nadal and Federer, then Sunday's final. Damn, it was so close, so many lost Championship Points too that were so unlucky.

Also Saturday, Sunday and yesterday I watched parts of the Strongstyle 2019 Tekken 7 event. The main tournament was 3 v 3 teams, where in a set/match every player had two lives each and had to eliminate the other team. Was also Double Elimination with a Losers Bracket. Seeing JDCR and JimmyJTran carry their teams in some matches was awesome, yet neither of their teams were overall victors. An insanely strong team took it, who were never beaten. If only JDCR, Jimmy and Anakin were a team instead of what they were put in, they would be a force to be reckoned with against the winning team. (Jimmy and Anakin were on the same team, JDCR was with another team) The hypest match for me was Jimmy's team vs JDCR's team in Loser's Semis.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Watched Johnny English Strikes Again last Wednesday with my sister. Was pretty good, better than the second, but the first film is still the best.

Saw the Semi-Final of Nadal and Federer, then Sunday's final. Damn, it was so close, so many lost Championship Points too that were so unlucky.

Also Saturday, Sunday and yesterday I watched parts of the Strongstyle 2019 Tekken 7 event. The main tournament was 3 v 3 teams, where in a set/match every player had two lives each and had to eliminate the other team. Was also Double Elimination with a Losers Bracket. Seeing JDCR and JimmyJTran carry their teams in some matches was awesome, yet neither of their teams were overall victors. An insanely strong team took it, who were never beaten. If only JDCR, Jimmy and Anakin were a team instead of what they were put in, they would be a force to be reckoned with against the winning team. (Jimmy and Anakin were on the same team, JDCR was with another team) The hypest match for me was Jimmy's team vs JDCR's team in Loser's Semis.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

The contestant got to the £1 million question. Sadly, they didn't know they answer (though I did. I'm not sure how I knew that Marilyn Monroe was born in 1926: I must have read it in one of those general knowledge books I used to read too much when I was younger!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie

The contestant got to the £1 million question. Sadly, they didn't know they answer (though I did. I'm not sure how I knew that Marilyn Monroe was born in 1926: I must have read it in one of those general knowledge books I used to read too much when I was younger!)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 2nd, 2019, 02:00 AM)Kyng Wrote:

The contestant got to the £1 million question. Sadly, they didn't know they answer
Did they at least take the money instead of guessing and losing 500k?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 2nd, 2019, 02:00 AM)Kyng Wrote:

The contestant got to the £1 million question. Sadly, they didn't know they answer
Did they at least take the money instead of guessing and losing 500k?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Outside Xbox's Dungeons & Dragons session that was the follow up from what I watched live at May's London MCM Comic Con, all 3 parts.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Outside Xbox's Dungeons & Dragons session that was the follow up from what I watched live at May's London MCM Comic Con, all 3 parts.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Local News.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Local News.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Giant Bomb Talks Over the Nintendo Direct & Trihex Watching/Reacting to the Nintendo Direct Live.

Loved seeing both sides of the coin react to news of announcements from niche knowledge. Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,207 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Giant Bomb Talks Over the Nintendo Direct & Trihex Watching/Reacting to the Nintendo Direct Live.

Loved seeing both sides of the coin react to news of announcements from niche knowledge. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 3rd, 2019, 11:43 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Local News.
Anything interesting locally? Tongue

Only thing I've watched is the recent Nintendo Direct and some Giant Bomb stuff Shira had on, but I don't know what it was exactly she was watching.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 3rd, 2019, 11:43 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
Local News.
Anything interesting locally? Tongue

Only thing I've watched is the recent Nintendo Direct and some Giant Bomb stuff Shira had on, but I don't know what it was exactly she was watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 529 151,530 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,808 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,901 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface