Your Gaming Backlog(s)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
In all the time this board has been around, we've never had a thread about our gaming backlogs. Shock We all anticipate upcoming games and proceed to purchase them (or others), so it's not like there aren't a lot of games we can potentially need to spend our limited time on. Tongue

So what's your current backlog look like, or what have been some of your previous backlogs that you managed to defeat? Smile

Here's my current backlog:

In Progress (Main Game)
  • Ghost of Tsushima (PS5)
  • Demon's Souls (PS5)
In Progress (100%)*
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
  • Resident Evil Village (PS5)
  • The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)

On Hold (Main Game)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)
  • Dishonored 2 (PS4)
  • Stardew Valley (NS)
  • Katana Zero (NS)
  • MediEvil Remake (PS4)
  • Octopath Traveler (NS)
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
On Hold (100%)*
  • Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS4)
  • Bioshock 2 (PS4)
  • Bioshock: Infinite (PS4)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (NS)
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)
  • Hades (NS)
  • Hollow Knight (NS)
Not Started
  • Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

*Main game is complete but I have not done 100% of the things to do in the game and wish to do so.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
In all the time this board has been around, we've never had a thread about our gaming backlogs. Shock We all anticipate upcoming games and proceed to purchase them (or others), so it's not like there aren't a lot of games we can potentially need to spend our limited time on. Tongue

So what's your current backlog look like, or what have been some of your previous backlogs that you managed to defeat? Smile

Here's my current backlog:

In Progress (Main Game)
  • Ghost of Tsushima (PS5)
  • Demon's Souls (PS5)
In Progress (100%)*
  • Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart (PS5)
  • The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)

On Hold (Main Game)
  • Dishonored 2 (PS4)
  • Stardew Valley (NS)
  • Katana Zero (NS)
  • MediEvil Remake (PS4)
  • Octopath Traveler (NS)
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4)
On Hold (100%)*
  • Bioshock 2 (PS4)
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)
  • Hades (NS)
  • Hollow Knight (NS)
Not Started
  • Tearaway Unfolded (PS4)

*Main game is complete but I have not done 100% of the things to do in the game and wish to do so.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Uhhh.... I could type out my current backlog, but it's literally like 200+ PS4 games long, plus whatever PS3, PS5, Vita, Switch and PC games I still have to get around to as well. It's massive and likely a backlog I'll never get around to finishing in my lifetime.

I guess for more recent backlog, I could say that it's Tales of Arise, Elden Ring and Monster Hunter Rise while I'm working on Genshin Impact (really no end to this one), Ys II and Final Fantasy VII (doing 100% achievements on Steam). Elden Ring is probably on the backlog long-term unless I can bring myself to get back on it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Uhhh.... I could type out my current backlog, but it's literally like 200+ PS4 games long, plus whatever PS3, PS5, Vita, Switch and PC games I still have to get around to as well. It's massive and likely a backlog I'll never get around to finishing in my lifetime.

I guess for more recent backlog, I could say that it's Tales of Arise, Elden Ring and Monster Hunter Rise while I'm working on Genshin Impact (really no end to this one), Ys II and Final Fantasy VII (doing 100% achievements on Steam). Elden Ring is probably on the backlog long-term unless I can bring myself to get back on it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 5th, 2022, 04:51 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
How on Earth do you have so many PS4 games?! XD I'd understand for PC because of Steam sales but I feel like PS4 doesn't have that many sales to end up hoarding so many games. Shock

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
How on Earth do you have so many PS4 games?! XD I'd understand for PC because of Steam sales but I feel like PS4 doesn't have that many sales to end up hoarding so many games. Shock
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Finally time to do this, and it's going to take a while. Need to decide how to set this out...it's going to be painful.

I'm avoiding any PS1 and PS2 games, oh apart from one PS2 game that is noteworthy enough to add. I haven't actually considered what could be in the backlog but I think it's possible there are some. I also don't own a PS1/PS2 myself, I could borrow my sister's, but I also have lost memory cards so I'm kinda stuffed! I know I have one of them, but also don't know where that is currently either. ROFL In other consoles there could be more, I just can't remember right now. Some games I know are unfinished but have no desire to return to them. Also, I am not a completionist as in achieve all PlayStation trophies for Platinums unless stated otherwise for certain couple of games, or in-game full achievements again unless stated otherwise in my notes beside the respective game. Behold my misery (well, in the spoiler).

Alright, decided to do the condensed version after all.

Top Priority/Playing Now

Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact (F2P)

Games Begun Playing

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights (Switch)
Agarest Generations of War (Steam)

Games Not Started (but want to)

Fire Emblem: Echoes (3DS)
Crash N.Sane Trilogy (PS4) ~ Crash 2/Warped
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)
Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia (Switch)

Older Games with progress on my Radar (more likely to play)

Pokémon HeartGold (DS)
Rondo of Swords (DS)
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume (DS)
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga & Bowser's Minions (3DS)
Gintama Rumble (PS4)
Hyperdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online (PS4)
Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded (PS4)
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition (PS4)

I'd do a condensed version but after getting to the end of this one, I...can't. The PAIN.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Finally time to do this, and it's going to take a while. Need to decide how to set this out...it's going to be painful.

I'm avoiding any PS1 and PS2 games, oh apart from one PS2 game that is noteworthy enough to add. I haven't actually considered what could be in the backlog but I think it's possible there are some. I also don't own a PS1/PS2 myself, I could borrow my sister's, but I also have lost memory cards so I'm kinda stuffed! I know I have one of them, but also don't know where that is currently either. ROFL In other consoles there could be more, I just can't remember right now. Some games I know are unfinished but have no desire to return to them. Also, I am not a completionist as in achieve all PlayStation trophies for Platinums unless stated otherwise for certain couple of games, or in-game full achievements again unless stated otherwise in my notes beside the respective game. Behold my misery (well, in the spoiler).

Alright, decided to do the condensed version after all.

Top Priority/Playing Now

Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact (F2P)

Games Begun Playing

Uncharted The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights (Switch)
Agarest Generations of War (Steam)

Games Not Started (but want to)

Fire Emblem: Echoes (3DS)
Crash N.Sane Trilogy (PS4) ~ Crash 2/Warped
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4)
Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection (PS4)
Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia (Switch)

Older Games with progress on my Radar (more likely to play)

Pokémon HeartGold (DS)
Rondo of Swords (DS)
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume (DS)
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga & Bowser's Minions (3DS)
Gintama Rumble (PS4)
Hyperdimension Neptunia 4 Goddesses Online (PS4)
Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded (PS4)
Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition (PS4)

I'd do a condensed version but after getting to the end of this one, I...can't. The PAIN.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Mine is a bit long - so, I'll just post a few highlights Tongue :

• Jurassic World Evolution - Got it for Christmas in 2018. Played it once, and thought it was OK - but never truly got into it. I haven't given the game a proper chance TBH; I intend to at some point.
  • Sim City 4 - Got it a couple of years ago, when it was free or heavily reduced. Haven't played it yet, because I haven't had a good idea for a city I could build.
  • ARK Survival Evolved - Got it on sale a year or so ago. Looks like a game I would enjoy - but I haven't got around to playing it yet.
  • Impossible Creatures - Ditto.
  • Kerbal Space Program - Ditto.
  • Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - One of my friends spent a month insisting I get this game. In the end, I got it just to shut him up - but I never played it, because I was already soured against it at that point.

There are other games I've never played (or haven't played enough to have given them a proper chance), but those are the most notable ones Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Mine is a bit long - so, I'll just post a few highlights Tongue :

• Jurassic World Evolution - Got it for Christmas in 2018. Played it once, and thought it was OK - but never truly got into it. I haven't given the game a proper chance TBH; I intend to at some point.
  • Sim City 4 - Got it a couple of years ago, when it was free or heavily reduced. Haven't played it yet, because I haven't had a good idea for a city I could build.
  • ARK Survival Evolved - Got it on sale a year or so ago. Looks like a game I would enjoy - but I haven't got around to playing it yet.
  • Impossible Creatures - Ditto.
  • Kerbal Space Program - Ditto.
  • Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion - One of my friends spent a month insisting I get this game. In the end, I got it just to shut him up - but I never played it, because I was already soured against it at that point.

There are other games I've never played (or haven't played enough to have given them a proper chance), but those are the most notable ones Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 16th, 2022, 10:35 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - Only included because of not getting a smiley face on all levels. Extremely low priority.
As far as I can recall, achieving this doesn't get you anything. If you already unlocked all the minigames, doing this is solely for the sake of doing it. Just in case you didn't know that.

Super Mario Sunshine - Got stuck on a level, haven't returned since for some reason. Extremely low priority.
I forgot this is also in my backlog. So is Galaxy, although I didn't start that yet. SM64 would be too but that game can burn in a fire. Whistle

Dragon's Dogma - Haven't beaten it once yet and have three versions going (2/3 here). Very low priority.
Okay, this one shocked me. Given how much I feel you've played of the game I'm shocked you've never actually beaten it. XD

Worms Revolution - Both games, haven't done too much on either really. Wish I could get back on the Armageddon side though. Extremely low priority.
Be careful with this one. As far as I know, Armageddon is bugged and you will reach a point where the world map no longer shows icons, making it impossible to continue. I've never found a fix for the problem and assumed it requires a patch that either never came or is no longer available.

Octopath Traveler - Got an optional boss, the boss rush then final end boss in order to finish Octopath. Very low Priority
Another game I forgot I had started and didn't finish yet. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - Only included because of not getting a smiley face on all levels. Extremely low priority.
As far as I can recall, achieving this doesn't get you anything. If you already unlocked all the minigames, doing this is solely for the sake of doing it. Just in case you didn't know that.

Super Mario Sunshine - Got stuck on a level, haven't returned since for some reason. Extremely low priority.
I forgot this is also in my backlog. So is Galaxy, although I didn't start that yet. SM64 would be too but that game can burn in a fire. Whistle

Dragon's Dogma - Haven't beaten it once yet and have three versions going (2/3 here). Very low priority.
Okay, this one shocked me. Given how much I feel you've played of the game I'm shocked you've never actually beaten it. XD

Worms Revolution - Both games, haven't done too much on either really. Wish I could get back on the Armageddon side though. Extremely low priority.
Be careful with this one. As far as I know, Armageddon is bugged and you will reach a point where the world map no longer shows icons, making it impossible to continue. I've never found a fix for the problem and assumed it requires a patch that either never came or is no longer available.

Octopath Traveler - Got an optional boss, the boss rush then final end boss in order to finish Octopath. Very low Priority
Another game I forgot I had started and didn't finish yet. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hmm, suppose I'll remove Rayman 3 then from the list. It's just bragging rights I suppose for that. Since I haven't played in so long though there could be something I missed not doing perhaps, but that was the only thing I could think of.

Dragon's Dogma, I just didn't like the idea of finishing it at the time, I wanted to remain on the same save and not get to the end, hence why I started a second playthrough in order to finish my first one but still haven't. Then PS4 version released and well, LET'S GET ANOTHER STARTED CUZ I WUB IT SO MUCH. ROFL That one's further behind though, the other two are at a similar position.

For Worms Revolution it's not so much completing them but just playing them more than I have, knew there was something wrong with Armageddon just forgot what exactly. My priority on it though is so low plus all other other ones I've labelled "Extremely low" I'll likely never get round to it. Not saying the rest have the exact chance too, because any one of them can suddenly get a bump up depending on how I feel....if I ever do. LOL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hmm, suppose I'll remove Rayman 3 then from the list. It's just bragging rights I suppose for that. Since I haven't played in so long though there could be something I missed not doing perhaps, but that was the only thing I could think of.

Dragon's Dogma, I just didn't like the idea of finishing it at the time, I wanted to remain on the same save and not get to the end, hence why I started a second playthrough in order to finish my first one but still haven't. Then PS4 version released and well, LET'S GET ANOTHER STARTED CUZ I WUB IT SO MUCH. ROFL That one's further behind though, the other two are at a similar position.

For Worms Revolution it's not so much completing them but just playing them more than I have, knew there was something wrong with Armageddon just forgot what exactly. My priority on it though is so low plus all other other ones I've labelled "Extremely low" I'll likely never get round to it. Not saying the rest have the exact chance too, because any one of them can suddenly get a bump up depending on how I feel....if I ever do. LOL
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 5th, 2022, 09:00 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I literally buy every game I'm interested in. I don't wait for sales normally, just buy them on release. Especially since I tend to buy any Limited/Collector's Edition of games I'm interested in, so I have to pre-order them.

My Steam backlog is actually pretty small in comparison, and a huge majority of it is just games I already 100%'d on PS3/PS4/Vita/etc. and plan to do again on Steam at some point.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 5th, 2022, 09:00 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I literally buy every game I'm interested in. I don't wait for sales normally, just buy them on release. Especially since I tend to buy any Limited/Collector's Edition of games I'm interested in, so I have to pre-order them.

My Steam backlog is actually pretty small in comparison, and a huge majority of it is just games I already 100%'d on PS3/PS4/Vita/etc. and plan to do again on Steam at some point.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: Would you ever consider taking time off work solely to try and catch up on some games in your backlog? Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: Would you ever consider taking time off work solely to try and catch up on some games in your backlog? Tongue
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
...Where do I START?! I have over a hundred games that I have on my "need to finish" list, and I could literally be here all day. A few highlights, I suppose.

Dragon Age Origins [rant target]
Eternal Sonata [rant target
Like, ALL of the Final Fantasy games (1-9, X/X-2 Remaster, 12, 15, Tactics, Tactics Advance 1 and 2, and Crystal Chronicles) [one of these is a rant target]
Like, ALL of the Tales games (Symphonia 1 and 2, Berseria, Vesperia, Phantasia, and I think one other that I can't remember the name of) [one of these is a rant target]
Like, ALL of the Star Ocean Games (1-4) [one of these is a rant target]
Chrono Cross
Like ALL of the SMT games (1-5, If..., Persona 1, 2, and 4)
Like, ALL of the Disgaea Games (1-5)
Advent Rising [rant target]

And many more!
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
...Where do I START?! I have over a hundred games that I have on my "need to finish" list, and I could literally be here all day. A few highlights, I suppose.

Dragon Age Origins [rant target]
Eternal Sonata [rant target
Like, ALL of the Final Fantasy games (1-9, X/X-2 Remaster, 12, 15, Tactics, Tactics Advance 1 and 2, and Crystal Chronicles) [one of these is a rant target]
Like, ALL of the Tales games (Symphonia 1 and 2, Berseria, Vesperia, Phantasia, and I think one other that I can't remember the name of) [one of these is a rant target]
Like, ALL of the Star Ocean Games (1-4) [one of these is a rant target]
Chrono Cross
Like ALL of the SMT games (1-5, If..., Persona 1, 2, and 4)
Like, ALL of the Disgaea Games (1-5)
Advent Rising [rant target]

And many more!
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 25th, 2022, 03:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:

If I could afford to do it, I most certainly would. Hell, I'd love to be able to just not have to work at all and spend all day, every day enjoying my vast collection of video games.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

If I could afford to do it, I most certainly would. Hell, I'd love to be able to just not have to work at all and spend all day, every day enjoying my vast collection of video games.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 25th, 2022, 06:22 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Chrono Cross
Is this going to be with the original version, or the Radical Dreamers edition?

(Apr 25th, 2022, 06:26 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

How long do you think it would take to get through your current backlog if you were able to do this? XD

I forgot a few other games on Switch and PC that I haven't finished or started yet that I kept forgetting to come back here to post so now I'll finally do it. Tongue
In Progress
  • Darkest Dungeon (PC) (sort of in progress but I've barely touched it really)
On Hold
  • Super Mario Sunshine (NS)
  • Terraria - Expert Run (PC)
Not Started
  • Super Mario Galaxy (NS)
  • Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (NS)
  • Bastion (NS)
I think I'm still missing some more but they're likely digital titles on the Switch and I can't check it right now to see what I'm still potentially forgetting. Doh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 25th, 2022, 06:22 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Chrono Cross
Is this going to be with the original version, or the Radical Dreamers edition?

(Apr 25th, 2022, 06:26 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

How long do you think it would take to get through your current backlog if you were able to do this? XD

I forgot a few other games on Switch and PC that I haven't finished or started yet that I kept forgetting to come back here to post so now I'll finally do it. Tongue
In Progress
  • Darkest Dungeon (PC) (sort of in progress but I've barely touched it really)
On Hold
  • Super Mario Sunshine (NS)
  • Terraria - Expert Run (PC)
Not Started
  • Bastion (NS)
I think I'm still missing some more but they're likely digital titles on the Switch and I can't check it right now to see what I'm still potentially forgetting. Doh
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'll have to update this when I get home but dang, my backlog of games is something else. Stay tuned...
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'll have to update this when I get home but dang, my backlog of games is something else. Stay tuned...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Forgot about this thread but found it again in the Ghost of Tsushima thread, and since I have more games since last time I was here I may as well update my backlog:

In Progress
  • God of War Ragnarök (PS5) - 100% Completion/Platinum
  • Elden Ring (PS5)
On Hold
  • Stardew Valley (NS)*
  • Katana Zero (NS)*
  • MediEvil Remake (PS4)*
  • Octopath Traveler (NS)
  • Darkest Dungeon (PC)*
  • Terraria - Expert Run (PC)*
  • Super Mario Sunshine (NS)*
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
  • Ghost of Tsushima - Iki Island (PS5)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)*
  • Splatoon 3 (NS)
On Hold (100% Completion)
  • Bioshock 2 (PS4)
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)*
  • Hades (NS)
  • Hollow Knight (NS)
  • Demon's Souls (PS5)
Not Started
  • Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)
  • Nier Replicant (PS4)
  • Bastion (NS)
*These games are ones where I don't know if I'll even go back to finish them in whatever capacity I want/need to yet. It'll be a while if I do go back to them though.

There are other games I could put in my Not Started list but I don't own them so dunno whether to put them in or not. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Forgot about this thread but found it again in the Ghost of Tsushima thread, and since I have more games since last time I was here I may as well update my backlog:

In Progress
  • God of War Ragnarök (PS5) - 100% Completion/Platinum
  • Elden Ring (PS5)
On Hold
  • Stardew Valley (NS)*
  • Katana Zero (NS)*
  • MediEvil Remake (PS4)*
  • Octopath Traveler (NS)
  • Darkest Dungeon (PC)*
  • Terraria - Expert Run (PC)*
  • Super Mario Sunshine (NS)*
  • Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)
  • Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4)
  • Ghost of Tsushima - Iki Island (PS5)
  • Shadow of the Colossus (PS4)*
  • Splatoon 3 (NS)
On Hold (100% Completion)
  • Bioshock 2 (PS4)
  • Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time (PS4)*
  • Hades (NS)
  • Hollow Knight (NS)
  • Demon's Souls (PS5)
Not Started
  • Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)
  • Nier Replicant (PS4)
  • Bastion (NS)
*These games are ones where I don't know if I'll even go back to finish them in whatever capacity I want/need to yet. It'll be a while if I do go back to them though.

There are other games I could put in my Not Started list but I don't own them so dunno whether to put them in or not. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You could make a "want to start" list, perhaps, to segregate the lists of ones you one and don't yet. Hmm

Also, things like Sunshine and Galaxy - are those dependent on my availability to join you? If so, we should get back into playing/beating it. Smile

I'll make my list eventually. My list is... painfully long.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You could make a "want to start" list, perhaps, to segregate the lists of ones you one and don't yet. Hmm

Also, things like Sunshine and Galaxy - are those dependent on my availability to join you? If so, we should get back into playing/beating it. Smile

I'll make my list eventually. My list is... painfully long.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 365 128,773 2 hours ago
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 1,772 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 152 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,040 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 6,028 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface