Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Mar 8th, 2023, 04:08 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Got myself this when I went to the Ren Faire this past weekend and stopped by a pewter metal shop:

[Image: Hk86BMr.jpg]

Check out what the "Cat Dragon(dragged in)" Grin

Haha, neat, kitty caught a dragon. XD Is there a wing on other side as that perspective hides the right, assume it's just almost mirrors the visible side.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Mar 8th, 2023, 04:08 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Got myself this when I went to the Ren Faire this past weekend and stopped by a pewter metal shop:

[Image: Hk86BMr.jpg]

Check out what the "Cat Dragon(dragged in)" Grin

Haha, neat, kitty caught a dragon. XD Is there a wing on other side as that perspective hides the right, assume it's just almost mirrors the visible side.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
About a month ago I finally got the chance to pick up a PlayStation 5. So far, I've had fun but since I haven't picked up any new titles, I haven't experienced what it's truly capable of.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
About a month ago I finally got the chance to pick up a PlayStation 5. So far, I've had fun but since I haven't picked up any new titles, I haven't experienced what it's truly capable of.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 12th, 2023, 03:26 PM)BSKII Wrote:
If you've not played it yet, I highly recommend trying out Astro's Playroom since it comes bundled digitally with all PS5's. It does a very good job at showcasing the features and strengths of the PS5, particularly the controller. Wink
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 12th, 2023, 03:26 PM)BSKII Wrote:
If you've not played it yet, I highly recommend trying out Astro's Playroom since it comes bundled digitally with all PS5's. It does a very good job at showcasing the features and strengths of the PS5, particularly the controller. Wink
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I also highly recommend the Demon's Souls remake if you're not afraid of Souls games. Ghost of Tsushima if you hadn't played it previously on PS4 would be another great pickup. Though it's not out yet, there's only a couple of months until Final Fantasy XVI releases, which will be PS5 exclusive to start out with, and then probably get a PC port some time in 2024.

Since I'm not sure what you're a fan of genre-wise, it's a bit difficult to get too in-depth on what I feel like good games to look into are.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I also highly recommend the Demon's Souls remake if you're not afraid of Souls games. Ghost of Tsushima if you hadn't played it previously on PS4 would be another great pickup. Though it's not out yet, there's only a couple of months until Final Fantasy XVI releases, which will be PS5 exclusive to start out with, and then probably get a PC port some time in 2024.

Since I'm not sure what you're a fan of genre-wise, it's a bit difficult to get too in-depth on what I feel like good games to look into are.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
$500 last weekend on my car, and another $700 today on my car, for a grand total of $1200. Bastard thing had been playing up on me since I started using it after spring break, feeling generally sluggish with accelerating and also at times it would turn over when starting it and not enable the RPM counter. Thought it was fully fixed last weekend after taking it to a mechanic, but turned out one of my coils were misfiring and it wasn't doing it frequently enough to catch it last time; I took it back today after the turn over issue was still happening and my engine light came on this morning when starting the car. Hopefully it's all over now because I'm sick of dealing with it and I don't really want to spend any more money like that. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
$500 last weekend on my car, and another $700 today on my car, for a grand total of $1200. Bastard thing had been playing up on me since I started using it after spring break, feeling generally sluggish with accelerating and also at times it would turn over when starting it and not enable the RPM counter. Thought it was fully fixed last weekend after taking it to a mechanic, but turned out one of my coils were misfiring and it wasn't doing it frequently enough to catch it last time; I took it back today after the turn over issue was still happening and my engine light came on this morning when starting the car. Hopefully it's all over now because I'm sick of dealing with it and I don't really want to spend any more money like that. Errm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Just ordered a pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pros. I don't like paying $200 for a pair of earbuds, but all of the cheap pairs I've tried using have horrible audio lag, and I figured I might as well just bite the bullet and buy the pair that's going to be a perfect pair with my phone. Thankfully my Samsung Financing makes this purchase a lot easier to swallow, as I'll only have to pay $10 a month for two years with no interest ever, which is the biggest reason why I decided to say fuck it and just buy them finally instead of continuing to try cheap pairs.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Just ordered a pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pros. I don't like paying $200 for a pair of earbuds, but all of the cheap pairs I've tried using have horrible audio lag, and I figured I might as well just bite the bullet and buy the pair that's going to be a perfect pair with my phone. Thankfully my Samsung Financing makes this purchase a lot easier to swallow, as I'll only have to pay $10 a month for two years with no interest ever, which is the biggest reason why I decided to say fuck it and just buy them finally instead of continuing to try cheap pairs.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: As well as getting that good deal on them you've probably spent at least half or more of the cost of those new ones on all of the ones that were cheaper and didn't turn out to be very good. One of those classic cases of spending less turning out to be more in the long run compared to just buying the more expensive option in the first place.

I forget when I ordered it or if I even mentioned it before but since it turned up today another recent notable purchase of mine was a hire suit for a wedding at the end of the month. I'm happy everything fit me okay since I had to give measurements online that I took myself so there was a chance I could've got something wrong, but if anything didn't fit right when I tried it on earlier I could just ask for a free replacement that has a better size for me. Smile

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: As well as getting that good deal on them you've probably spent at least half or more of the cost of those new ones on all of the ones that were cheaper and didn't turn out to be very good. One of those classic cases of spending less turning out to be more in the long run compared to just buying the more expensive option in the first place.

I forget when I ordered it or if I even mentioned it before but since it turned up today another recent notable purchase of mine was a hire suit for a wedding at the end of the month. I'm happy everything fit me okay since I had to give measurements online that I took myself so there was a chance I could've got something wrong, but if anything didn't fit right when I tried it on earlier I could just ask for a free replacement that has a better size for me. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this isn't much but bought Volume 8 of Tokyo ESP that I've been meaning to get to "complete" my set. I say "complete" but I've yet to get Volume 3, and the series is hard to get sorta now as V3 is unavailable at RRP where I look (stopped selling 'em in bookstores too), so hoping to snatch one up at MCM Comic Con like I have done before (if I decide to go in Oct, haven't been since May '19 I believe), or just go with a more expensive copy. My books need to be New dang it.
I read most of the manga online first, and enjoyed it enough to want to get the physical manga. I did sit on not buying them though for a bit too long hence I found V3 in this...predicament. Boo.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this isn't much but bought Volume 8 of Tokyo ESP that I've been meaning to get to "complete" my set. I say "complete" but I've yet to get Volume 3, and the series is hard to get sorta now as V3 is unavailable at RRP where I look (stopped selling 'em in bookstores too), so hoping to snatch one up at MCM Comic Con like I have done before (if I decide to go in Oct, haven't been since May '19 I believe), or just go with a more expensive copy. My books need to be New dang it.
I read most of the manga online first, and enjoyed it enough to want to get the physical manga. I did sit on not buying them though for a bit too long hence I found V3 in this...predicament. Boo.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 16th, 2023, 07:12 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Eh, when I used the term "notable" for the thread title it was mostly to prevent any posts about really pointless purchases like groceries, gas/petrol, etc. that no one could care about. Buying a book or something like that while not "notable" from a literal standpoint does technically fall into it for the purpose of this thread. It's really just the general equivalent to Last Gaming Purchase but with an exclusion for generic purchases. Wink

As for your troubles with getting Volume 3 of Tokyo ESP, my suggestion is to either a) check for it via Google Shopping to see if an outlet is selling it new on there or b) if nowhere in the UK is selling it new and places like MCM don't work out, it looks like there's some new copies from places in the US so you could always just have a copy of the book sent to my address and then I can bring it over with the other mountains of shit I have for people when I visit the UK again. Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 16th, 2023, 07:12 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Eh, when I used the term "notable" for the thread title it was mostly to prevent any posts about really pointless purchases like groceries, gas/petrol, etc. that no one could care about. Buying a book or something like that while not "notable" from a literal standpoint does technically fall into it for the purpose of this thread. It's really just the general equivalent to Last Gaming Purchase but with an exclusion for generic purchases. Wink

As for your troubles with getting Volume 3 of Tokyo ESP, my suggestion is to either a) check for it via Google Shopping to see if an outlet is selling it new on there or b) if nowhere in the UK is selling it new and places like MCM don't work out, it looks like there's some new copies from places in the US so you could always just have a copy of the book sent to my address and then I can bring it over with the other mountains of shit I have for people when I visit the UK again. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
As I've mentioned buying CDs in here I class them and books similarly anyway, it's just recent posts have been a bit big in comparison. XD

But ooh yes, I didn't think to check on Google Shopping (I don't usually use that, that is why) or if US is doing it but good to know you're willing to take it if I buy from US. I noticed Amazon US has Volume 3 available at RRP. I'll check a bit more of UK first before I make any final decisions, and let you know if I do go US route. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
As I've mentioned buying CDs in here I class them and books similarly anyway, it's just recent posts have been a bit big in comparison. XD

But ooh yes, I didn't think to check on Google Shopping (I don't usually use that, that is why) or if US is doing it but good to know you're willing to take it if I buy from US. I noticed Amazon US has Volume 3 available at RRP. I'll check a bit more of UK first before I make any final decisions, and let you know if I do go US route. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Bought tickets to Fall Out Boy! Got some decent seats cuz for actual seats, it was about $115, so for $40 more I got a good section and view point Shrug
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Bought tickets to Fall Out Boy! Got some decent seats cuz for actual seats, it was about $115, so for $40 more I got a good section and view point Shrug
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 23rd, 2023, 06:34 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, here's our view from our seats just to show how decent they actually are:

[Image: zLWhsV1.jpeg]

Never been to an outdoor concert venue before so this is interesting for me. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 23rd, 2023, 06:34 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, here's our view from our seats just to show how decent they actually are:

[Image: zLWhsV1.jpeg]

Never been to an outdoor concert venue before so this is interesting for me. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Awesome a pretty good view, and also an outdoor concert huh. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Grin

EDIT: Just saw the other post, oh...
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Awesome a pretty good view, and also an outdoor concert huh. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Grin

EDIT: Just saw the other post, oh...
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forgot to post this on the night I walked around Target for over an hour just for the heck off it, but I saw this adorable bastard in the toy section and couldn't resist buying him:

[Image: 20230810_203710.jpg]

The dragon plush by the way, not Yoshi. His tag says his name is Wilfred. =3

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forgot to post this on the night I walked around Target for over an hour just for the heck off it, but I saw this adorable bastard in the toy section and couldn't resist buying him:

[Image: 20230810_203710.jpg]

The dragon plush by the way, not Yoshi. His tag says his name is Wilfred. =3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
WILFRED THE LEGEND. We also saw his brother lying on the ground, Rufus I think was his name. His nose was all scuffed up with dirt. Poor bastard. Sad

I try not buy every Yoshi plushie I see, but when I find a unique one, I cannot resist. First time seeing a smiling Yoshi plush so to the collection it goes! ^_^
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
WILFRED THE LEGEND. We also saw his brother lying on the ground, Rufus I think was his name. His nose was all scuffed up with dirt. Poor bastard. Sad

I try not buy every Yoshi plushie I see, but when I find a unique one, I cannot resist. First time seeing a smiling Yoshi plush so to the collection it goes! ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Notable/Celebrity Deaths | Mutsumi Inomata (63), "Tales of" character designer Moonface 228 46,881 Mar 18th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Moonface