Happy Halloween!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It's October 31st (already...) which means it's officially Halloween! Wow

Are you doing anything in particular today to celebrate the occasion, or are you just treating it like a normal day? Did you or anyone in your neighborhood decorate at all? If the time has come for it to start happening, how many trick or treaters are you getting? Or maybe you're just ignoring them? Tongue

I don't know if I'm doing anything tonight or not. Might watch a fitting movie if I feel like it, otherwise I expect it'll be a normal evening. Spent yesterday evening decorating the house a bit and plan to take photos later when it's dark and share them. I didn't buy any candy for trick or treaters this year because for the last few years no one has been doing it around here despite kids living in this neighborhood; they seem to all get in cars and drive off to somewhere else, I guess a bigger area where there's more and better candy or something.
Thinking of that, I find it stupid people will drive to certain areas just to get better candy because it just leaves anywhere not super rich just devoid of trick or treaters which kinda spoils the mood for anyone living there who wants to celebrate. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It's October 31st (already...) which means it's officially Halloween! Wow

Are you doing anything in particular today to celebrate the occasion, or are you just treating it like a normal day? Did you or anyone in your neighborhood decorate at all? If the time has come for it to start happening, how many trick or treaters are you getting? Or maybe you're just ignoring them? Tongue

I don't know if I'm doing anything tonight or not. Might watch a fitting movie if I feel like it, otherwise I expect it'll be a normal evening. Spent yesterday evening decorating the house a bit and plan to take photos later when it's dark and share them. I didn't buy any candy for trick or treaters this year because for the last few years no one has been doing it around here despite kids living in this neighborhood; they seem to all get in cars and drive off to somewhere else, I guess a bigger area where there's more and better candy or something.
Thinking of that, I find it stupid people will drive to certain areas just to get better candy because it just leaves anywhere not super rich just devoid of trick or treaters which kinda spoils the mood for anyone living there who wants to celebrate. Errm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I didn't do anything for Halloween. Did however hear what I assume were teens outside my house making a noise for a period of time. Didn't seem they left a mess at first, although I didn't look till the morning and noticed a neighbour's pumpkin was smashed so could've been them. Just don't get why people have to go around damaging stuff anytime of the year, especially choosing so on Halloween night.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I didn't do anything for Halloween. Did however hear what I assume were teens outside my house making a noise for a period of time. Didn't seem they left a mess at first, although I didn't look till the morning and noticed a neighbour's pumpkin was smashed so could've been them. Just don't get why people have to go around damaging stuff anytime of the year, especially choosing so on Halloween night.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: Not that what I'm about to say makes what those teens may have done potentially less bad, but at least they or whoever it was just wrecked a pumpkin which is gonna be thrown away soon after Halloween anyway rather than anything that's a non-disposable decoration. I'm surprised you didn't go check out my parents place since I feel like you've done that every year since you started making it a tradition of sorts. XD

I didn't do anything with my night in particular in the end. Had to go out grocery shopping so left the candy bowl outside and came back to find some had been taken, so we left the bowl out all night until we went to bed. Didn't get rid of all the candy but at least most of it went which is good because it was all stuff we don't like. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: Not that what I'm about to say makes what those teens may have done potentially less bad, but at least they or whoever it was just wrecked a pumpkin which is gonna be thrown away soon after Halloween anyway rather than anything that's a non-disposable decoration. I'm surprised you didn't go check out my parents place since I feel like you've done that every year since you started making it a tradition of sorts. XD

I didn't do anything with my night in particular in the end. Had to go out grocery shopping so left the candy bowl outside and came back to find some had been taken, so we left the bowl out all night until we went to bed. Didn't get rid of all the candy but at least most of it went which is good because it was all stuff we don't like. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah I should've went to see your parent's house. I can't remember why I didn't, work wasn't too bad, perhaps was tired or something but that's a lame reason.

I did buy some Cadbury chocolates for any knocks on the door but because we didn't really have anything going on outside we had none again, so I have the chocolates to myself. Just Crunchie I don't particularly like but will have them anyway. I bought two bags which advertises that Flake is included, but neither of them had any. Bullcrap! Lots of Chomp though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah I should've went to see your parent's house. I can't remember why I didn't, work wasn't too bad, perhaps was tired or something but that's a lame reason.

I did buy some Cadbury chocolates for any knocks on the door but because we didn't really have anything going on outside we had none again, so I have the chocolates to myself. Just Crunchie I don't particularly like but will have them anyway. I bought two bags which advertises that Flake is included, but neither of them had any. Bullcrap! Lots of Chomp though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween 2020 Dragon Lord 5 2,882 Oct 14th, 2020, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Happy New Year! Karo 3 3,871 Jan 6th, 2019, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL