I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
And so another year ends. 2018 is done! Bye, 2018!

Hope everyone has a good 2019. Is there anything you're gonna miss about 2018?
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
And so another year ends. 2018 is done! Bye, 2018!

Hope everyone has a good 2019. Is there anything you're gonna miss about 2018?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Happy New Years everyone! ^.=.^ I hope 2018 was good to you all and 2019 will be the best year yet!
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Happy New Years everyone! ^.=.^ I hope 2018 was good to you all and 2019 will be the best year yet!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As much as work can get on my nerves (like any job inevitably can and will), I won't miss having to sit around at home every single day unable to do anything because I lack a work permit.

For anything I do miss, I can't really think of anything. There's nothing that was happening to me in 2018 that was good and won't continue for 2019. I missed college a little bit due to how awesome the experience was, but I start that again on Monday so can't really count that.

How was everyone else's 2018 overall? What were your highlights or uh, lowlights (or whatever the opposite word is meant to be to highlights)? Do you have anything you want to achieve in 2019, not necessarily as a resolution, but just a goal you want to work on and finish within the year?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As much as work can get on my nerves (like any job inevitably can and will), I won't miss having to sit around at home every single day unable to do anything because I lack a work permit.

For anything I do miss, I can't really think of anything. There's nothing that was happening to me in 2018 that was good and won't continue for 2019. I missed college a little bit due to how awesome the experience was, but I start that again on Monday so can't really count that.

How was everyone else's 2018 overall? What were your highlights or uh, lowlights (or whatever the opposite word is meant to be to highlights)? Do you have anything you want to achieve in 2019, not necessarily as a resolution, but just a goal you want to work on and finish within the year?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, Happy New Year everyone! I'm a bit late, so my New Year kinda starts now, as I had a cold on the day to now, worst was Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday to now just going slowly, as I didn't take anything for it. So the first five days, other than work, I chose to be a lazy bastard. XD Even more so than usual. So yeah, that stops now too, and I do hope 2019 will be much better than last, and any crap ones I had before that.

2018 was mixed for me, brother leaving home, what happened in February (pet), starting in a new department at work (although now I feel it's better than where I was after the changes they've done), mortgage, not getting any/much personal work done, getting a Switch, going to Florida to see Moony and Shira. Erm...what else...? LOL Those were two bads, three neutral and two good, but not in order exactly. So that was a middle of the line year, eh? I'll take it I suppose. Probably forgetting stuff though.

Not a resolution really, as I didn't have one last year, but made a short priority list to get on with. Not a check list, but things to think about or do in the day, and may change as I go along.
At the moment looks like this:

0. Music
1. Yuri's SS (I feel like I'm going to redo it, although will be showing the first one at some point)
2. Tidy Room/Chores
3. UG
4. Drawing
5. Writing
6. Gaming/Reading (essentially relax time)

This list is when I'm at home and not out anywhere. Any of these I can start whenever I want, but the order is meant to be think about that first before the one underneath. If I choose to do one for whatever amount of time, after that I go back to the top and start again. This is a beginning though, might turn into a new schedule again, as I went off the one I used to have ages ago, or whatever else. Music is at zero, as that can be done during any of them. XD

Also I have a focus of some kind, that if I become stressed, depressed, or fatigued then stop and rest, or immediately head to number six.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, Happy New Year everyone! I'm a bit late, so my New Year kinda starts now, as I had a cold on the day to now, worst was Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday to now just going slowly, as I didn't take anything for it. So the first five days, other than work, I chose to be a lazy bastard. XD Even more so than usual. So yeah, that stops now too, and I do hope 2019 will be much better than last, and any crap ones I had before that.

2018 was mixed for me, brother leaving home, what happened in February (pet), starting in a new department at work (although now I feel it's better than where I was after the changes they've done), mortgage, not getting any/much personal work done, getting a Switch, going to Florida to see Moony and Shira. Erm...what else...? LOL Those were two bads, three neutral and two good, but not in order exactly. So that was a middle of the line year, eh? I'll take it I suppose. Probably forgetting stuff though.

Not a resolution really, as I didn't have one last year, but made a short priority list to get on with. Not a check list, but things to think about or do in the day, and may change as I go along.
At the moment looks like this:

0. Music
1. Yuri's SS (I feel like I'm going to redo it, although will be showing the first one at some point)
2. Tidy Room/Chores
3. UG
4. Drawing
5. Writing
6. Gaming/Reading (essentially relax time)

This list is when I'm at home and not out anywhere. Any of these I can start whenever I want, but the order is meant to be think about that first before the one underneath. If I choose to do one for whatever amount of time, after that I go back to the top and start again. This is a beginning though, might turn into a new schedule again, as I went off the one I used to have ages ago, or whatever else. Music is at zero, as that can be done during any of them. XD

Also I have a focus of some kind, that if I become stressed, depressed, or fatigued then stop and rest, or immediately head to number six.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024: The New Year Begins Mr EliteL 11 354 Jan 26th, 2024, 09:35 AM
Last Post: zoldos
  Happy Halloween! Moonface 3 662 Nov 5th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL