Last Game Achievement Earned
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Elden Ring

The achievement for getting 100% in Elden Ring. Another game where the last trophy/achievement is the same name as the game, lol.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Elden Ring

The achievement for getting 100% in Elden Ring. Another game where the last trophy/achievement is the same name as the game, lol.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 27th, 2023, 11:02 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Elden Ring

Oh wow you went through multiple times to get all the achievement endings already? I feel like it wasn't that long ago you picked the game up again. I still haven't even finished my second run yet. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Elden Ring

Oh wow you went through multiple times to get all the achievement endings already? I feel like it wasn't that long ago you picked the game up again. I still haven't even finished my second run yet. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Nov 28th, 2023, 02:34 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Elden Ring

Oh, no, there was no way I was going through this game two more times. I save scummed the three endings.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Nov 28th, 2023, 02:34 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Elden Ring

Oh, no, there was no way I was going through this game two more times. I save scummed the three endings.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, I forgot that was a thing you can do because I'm not used to seeing it done even though you did it for another game recently. Sweat
Did you do it because you don't want to go through the game again because it's long or because you're not really keen on playing through it again regardless of length?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, I forgot that was a thing you can do because I'm not used to seeing it done even though you did it for another game recently. Sweat
Did you do it because you don't want to go through the game again because it's long or because you're not really keen on playing through it again regardless of length?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I did it because I greatly dislike the game and the thought of playing through it two more times made me nauseous. Going through for the endings would be relatively quick. Elden Ring is a game that is bloated with so much shit that doesn't have any impact to the game whatsoever that it's not even funny. If I was going to do it legit, I would have just done Ranni's ending first (since that quest line takes the longest and requires going through several annoying areas and an annoying boss in Astel), then would have done the normal ending, and last and certainly least, the third ending. Going through the game only doing the required stuff would be fast as hell though, but I just didn't want to waste any more time on the game right now than I had already done.

That's why when I do my platinum speed play through on PS5 I'm going to use a super cheesy 1-shot build using Rykard's weapon and just obliterate everything in the game. I can't believe that weapon never got nerfed into the ground considering how stupidly powerful it is. Good for me though, will make for a very fast platinum (and yes, I will save scum the endings on PS5 too).

Oh, on topic:

Last achievement earned was...

Last Giant (Dark Souls II)

Defeat the Last Giant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I did it because I greatly dislike the game and the thought of playing through it two more times made me nauseous. Going through for the endings would be relatively quick. Elden Ring is a game that is bloated with so much shit that doesn't have any impact to the game whatsoever that it's not even funny. If I was going to do it legit, I would have just done Ranni's ending first (since that quest line takes the longest and requires going through several annoying areas and an annoying boss in Astel), then would have done the normal ending, and last and certainly least, the third ending. Going through the game only doing the required stuff would be fast as hell though, but I just didn't want to waste any more time on the game right now than I had already done.

That's why when I do my platinum speed play through on PS5 I'm going to use a super cheesy 1-shot build using Rykard's weapon and just obliterate everything in the game. I can't believe that weapon never got nerfed into the ground considering how stupidly powerful it is. Good for me though, will make for a very fast platinum (and yes, I will save scum the endings on PS5 too).

Oh, on topic:

Last achievement earned was...

Last Giant (Dark Souls II)

Defeat the Last Giant
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Simplification - In Railgrade, salvage 32 branches.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Simplification - In Railgrade, salvage 32 branches.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: I replied to your response about Elden Ring here just to keep it in a more suitable place: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.p...3#pid30463

Decided to boot up Pac-Man 256 since I noticed I had one achievement left to unlock in it, and just got it:

Pac-Man 256 (PC)
Game Over - Fully upgrade every powerup.
Unlocked Dec 1 @ 7:33pm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Dragon Lord: I replied to your response about Elden Ring here just to keep it in a more suitable place: https://universalgaming.net/showthread.p...3#pid30463

Decided to boot up Pac-Man 256 since I noticed I had one achievement left to unlock in it, and just got it:

Pac-Man 256 (PC)
Game Over - Fully upgrade every powerup.
Unlocked Dec 1 @ 7:33pm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Brightstone Bonfire (Dark Souls II)

Light the primal bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Brightstone Bonfire (Dark Souls II)

Light the primal bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The Dark Soul (Dark Souls II - PC)

Earned all Achievements.

100% run complete in OG Dark Souls II. I'll give it a bit of a break before I jump into Scholar to do that 100% run.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
The Dark Soul (Dark Souls II - PC)

Earned all Achievements.

100% run complete in OG Dark Souls II. I'll give it a bit of a break before I jump into Scholar to do that 100% run.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
BallisticNG (PC)
National Pride - Eliminate a Diavolt ship while playing as Omnicom.
Unlocked Dec 6, 2023 @ 3:35pm

Now if only I could have actually beaten the event I was playing when I earned this achievement but alas, over two hours spent on it and nowhere close to beating it! Nooo

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
BallisticNG (PC)
National Pride - Eliminate a Diavolt ship while playing as Omnicom.
Unlocked Dec 6, 2023 @ 3:35pm

Now if only I could have actually beaten the event I was playing when I earned this achievement but alas, over two hours spent on it and nowhere close to beating it! Nooo
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Trains Over Pipes - In Railgrade, deliver 2048 units of water.

(Fortunately, I haven't caused any floods or anything disastrous like that Tongue !)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Trains Over Pipes - In Railgrade, deliver 2048 units of water.

(Fortunately, I haven't caused any floods or anything disastrous like that Tongue !)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dino Age (Chrono Trigger)

View the 'Dino Age' Ending
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dino Age (Chrono Trigger)

View the 'Dino Age' Ending
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
God of War Ragnarok: Valhalla (PS5)
God of Hope - Master Valhalla and master thyself.
Earned Dec 21, 2023 @ 5:40pm

Just two trophies left to have all of them earned from this DLC. ^_^

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
God of War Ragnarok: Valhalla (PS5)
God of Hope - Master Valhalla and master thyself.
Earned Dec 21, 2023 @ 5:40pm

Just two trophies left to have all of them earned from this DLC. ^_^
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Indecisive - In Railgrade, construct 32 branches on a single region.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Indecisive - In Railgrade, construct 32 branches on a single region.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Halo: Reach (PC)
Dust And Echoes - Complete New Alexandria.
Earned Jan 12, 2024 @ 7:14pm

I actually got quite a lot of achievements yesterday in this game. Including this one I got ten in total which I didn't even realize until now because I don't like to have Steam Overlay enabled on my games.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Halo: Reach (PC)
Dust And Echoes - Complete New Alexandria.
Earned Jan 12, 2024 @ 7:14pm

I actually got quite a lot of achievements yesterday in this game. Including this one I got ten in total which I didn't even realize until now because I don't like to have Steam Overlay enabled on my games.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 786 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,925 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface