Tekken 8 | Eddy Gordo Trailer
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Tekken 8 | Jin Kazama Gameplay
A week after footage of Kazuya's gameplay was released, Bandai Namco have put out a new video showcasing Jin Kazama.

All the poor woman at 1:10 wanted to do was sell some hotdogs. Cry
I do wonder if we'll get another trailer this time next week or not given that it has been a week between this trailer and Kazuya's one. If one comes out next week I wonder which character they'll choose to show next? Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Tekken 8 | Jin Kazama Gameplay
A week after footage of Kazuya's gameplay was released, Bandai Namco have put out a new video showcasing Jin Kazama.

All the poor woman at 1:10 wanted to do was sell some hotdogs. Cry
I do wonder if we'll get another trailer this time next week or not given that it has been a week between this trailer and Kazuya's one. If one comes out next week I wonder which character they'll choose to show next? Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah I didn't notice the lady in the hot dog van at first. Props to her staying in there, perhaps she gets out if you continue fighting against it. XD Also Jin seems to have sparred with Eddy during/before T6 cuz he's doing mad flips there, Kazuya has crazy moves and of course Jin has some too. LOL

I'm assuming yes for a new gameplay video for those who are already revealed. Probably Paul, Law, King, Jack-8 then Jun last or Jun next, then Paul and Law as they were featured more than King and Jack-8 where we saw more of Kazuya/Jin first out of the whole bunch. Perhaps a gameplay trailer one of them at Evo Japan too along with a new character as well since there's 4 weeks before the 31st so can't fit them all five in. If they do that anyway, perhaps some will be spared for after Evo Japan.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah I didn't notice the lady in the hot dog van at first. Props to her staying in there, perhaps she gets out if you continue fighting against it. XD Also Jin seems to have sparred with Eddy during/before T6 cuz he's doing mad flips there, Kazuya has crazy moves and of course Jin has some too. LOL

I'm assuming yes for a new gameplay video for those who are already revealed. Probably Paul, Law, King, Jack-8 then Jun last or Jun next, then Paul and Law as they were featured more than King and Jack-8 where we saw more of Kazuya/Jin first out of the whole bunch. Perhaps a gameplay trailer one of them at Evo Japan too along with a new character as well since there's 4 weeks before the 31st so can't fit them all five in. If they do that anyway, perhaps some will be spared for after Evo Japan.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Paul Phoenix Gameplay
While this one is a little over a week after the last gameplay video featuring Jin, it does look like Bandai Namco are definitely aiming to put one of these videos out on a weekly basis for the time being, with this weeks video focusing on Paul Phoenix:

I still dislike the hair but whatever, it was already confirmed it can be changed via customization so at least Paul isn't stuck with that shit on his head. My biggest gripe with his hair though is it just makes his face seem odd; he's got this gruff looking face but the hair just seems too....neat? I get that his skyscraper hair was never messy either but because it never covered his face it didn't present such an obvious contrast like his new hair does here. I'd be interested to see if there's a difference in how I feel about his face if I saw him with different hair.

I also appreciate the quote at about 1:04 where he says "I'll kick your ass!" in the middle of a combo. I did cringe at first hearing "Strongest in the universe!" at 1:33 but I forgive it for Paul flexing so hard he tears apart the sleeve on his leather jacket before punching a hole through his opponent, and I like that it actually stays torn afterwards. I wonder if that effect will be present for any top he can be customized with in the game or if it'll only trigger on his standard outfits. Hmm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Paul Phoenix Gameplay
While this one is a little over a week after the last gameplay video featuring Jin, it does look like Bandai Namco are definitely aiming to put one of these videos out on a weekly basis for the time being, with this weeks video focusing on Paul Phoenix:

I still dislike the hair but whatever, it was already confirmed it can be changed via customization so at least Paul isn't stuck with that shit on his head. My biggest gripe with his hair though is it just makes his face seem odd; he's got this gruff looking face but the hair just seems too....neat? I get that his skyscraper hair was never messy either but because it never covered his face it didn't present such an obvious contrast like his new hair does here. I'd be interested to see if there's a difference in how I feel about his face if I saw him with different hair.

I also appreciate the quote at about 1:04 where he says "I'll kick your ass!" in the middle of a combo. I did cringe at first hearing "Strongest in the universe!" at 1:33 but I forgive it for Paul flexing so hard he tears apart the sleeve on his leather jacket before punching a hole through his opponent, and I like that it actually stays torn afterwards. I wonder if that effect will be present for any top he can be customized with in the game or if it'll only trigger on his standard outfits. Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Just got home from work and saw it had just been uploaded in the past hour or so, a little bit later but good to see another gameplay video. Paul is still hitting hard like usually does there, and yeah they added that bit to his Rage Art. Wonder if the bike was another intro for him or a win pose, a bit weird for him to randomly go "Yes!" for an intro, but doesn't make sense as a win pose so he's overly joyed that he's about to fight I guess. XD Also a new stage revealed which looks OK. Law is definitely next then, and I actually forgot about Lars so not sure when he'll be, after King and Jack-8 but before Jun perhaps. Wondering if Lars and Jun will be after Evo Japan now just to have something instead of silence after the event.  Hmm Well we'll see, I can be patient.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Just got home from work and saw it had just been uploaded in the past hour or so, a little bit later but good to see another gameplay video. Paul is still hitting hard like usually does there, and yeah they added that bit to his Rage Art. Wonder if the bike was another intro for him or a win pose, a bit weird for him to randomly go "Yes!" for an intro, but doesn't make sense as a win pose so he's overly joyed that he's about to fight I guess. XD Also a new stage revealed which looks OK. Law is definitely next then, and I actually forgot about Lars so not sure when he'll be, after King and Jack-8 but before Jun perhaps. Wondering if Lars and Jun will be after Evo Japan now just to have something instead of silence after the event.  Hmm Well we'll see, I can be patient.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm guessing both the wall punch and the bike ride are entrances for Paul at the start of a match. It makes more sense for him to ride in on a bike and get off it than to suddenly have hopped on one after KO'ing his opponent. Plus the video started with those and then ended with a victory animation so I'm gonna guess that was done to indicate intros and outros.

I think Law will get the next gameplay video, because Jin and Kazuya were fighting against each other in their respective videos, so the next video is probably Law vs. Paul. That leaves Jack-8, Jun, Lars and King as the remaining four, but I can't think of who would be paired up. None of them really have a history with each other, but maybe Jun would be with Lars just because of the family tie involved.

Also, I guess I never fought against King enough in Tekken 5 onwards to notice he was given a lot of moves from WWE wrestlers (or I did see them and just forgot he has them) which I just read when looking him up on Wikipedia while trying to see if there was anything to indicate who he could get a gameplay video with out of the other three remaining characters. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm guessing both the wall punch and the bike ride are entrances for Paul at the start of a match. It makes more sense for him to ride in on a bike and get off it than to suddenly have hopped on one after KO'ing his opponent. Plus the video started with those and then ended with a victory animation so I'm gonna guess that was done to indicate intros and outros.

I think Law will get the next gameplay video, because Jin and Kazuya were fighting against each other in their respective videos, so the next video is probably Law vs. Paul. That leaves Jack-8, Jun, Lars and King as the remaining four, but I can't think of who would be paired up. None of them really have a history with each other, but maybe Jun would be with Lars just because of the family tie involved.

Also, I guess I never fought against King enough in Tekken 5 onwards to notice he was given a lot of moves from WWE wrestlers (or I did see them and just forgot he has them) which I just read when looking him up on Wikipedia while trying to see if there was anything to indicate who he could get a gameplay video with out of the other three remaining characters. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
King and Jack-7 were paired up in the character stories thing as they weren't in the main story mode, so that's probably a reason why the earlier trailers we saw King fighting the new Jack-8, and they'll likely be paired again for the individual gameplay trailer for them both. Thus leaving Jun and Lars unless Lars gets Nina as she was fighting him in her reveal, well some of it anyway.

Yeah, King does have many moves, mainly grapples, so does Armor King and even Julia but less so with her, when she was Jaycee in Tag 2, although quite possibly before then but not 100% sure on that other than when I saw them in Tag 2/T7 it looked familiar. Can't remember which moves off the top of my head though. Although perhaps AK and Julia have more general wrestling moves than specific finishers.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
King and Jack-7 were paired up in the character stories thing as they weren't in the main story mode, so that's probably a reason why the earlier trailers we saw King fighting the new Jack-8, and they'll likely be paired again for the individual gameplay trailer for them both. Thus leaving Jun and Lars unless Lars gets Nina as she was fighting him in her reveal, well some of it anyway.

Yeah, King does have many moves, mainly grapples, so does Armor King and even Julia but less so with her, when she was Jaycee in Tag 2, although quite possibly before then but not 100% sure on that other than when I saw them in Tag 2/T7 it looked familiar. Can't remember which moves off the top of my head though. Although perhaps AK and Julia have more general wrestling moves than specific finishers.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Marshall Law Gameplay
I guess maybe Paul's gameplay video was late or Bandai Namco just decided to put this one out early, but here's the gameplay trailer for Law:

@Mr EliteL: I wasn't aware that King and Jack-8 were already shown in gameplay together, so they're definitely going to be paired up for their gameplay trailers.

I doubt Lars will fight Nina in his video, simply because that leaves Jun without anyone until a new character gets revealed, but that character would come before her due to the reveal which I can't see happening. I don't even know who from the roster of potential characters Jun could fight in her video if not Lars since she hasn't been around since Tekken 2, and anyone she interacted with in that tournament is either dead, no longer competing, or a member of the Mishima family (by name, not connection alone) so that really leaves it anyone's guess.

While looking up info on Jun for that comment btw I came across this quote from Harada about her which I think is brutal. XD

Harada Wrote:
Harada has stated that Jun is a terrible cook and that Jin says her cooking "kills the ingredients for a second time".

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Marshall Law Gameplay
I guess maybe Paul's gameplay video was late or Bandai Namco just decided to put this one out early, but here's the gameplay trailer for Law:

@Mr EliteL: I wasn't aware that King and Jack-8 were already shown in gameplay together, so they're definitely going to be paired up for their gameplay trailers.

I doubt Lars will fight Nina in his video, simply because that leaves Jun without anyone until a new character gets revealed, but that character would come before her due to the reveal which I can't see happening. I don't even know who from the roster of potential characters Jun could fight in her video if not Lars since she hasn't been around since Tekken 2, and anyone she interacted with in that tournament is either dead, no longer competing, or a member of the Mishima family (by name, not connection alone) so that really leaves it anyone's guess.

While looking up info on Jun for that comment btw I came across this quote from Harada about her which I think is brutal. XD

Harada Wrote:
Harada has stated that Jun is a terrible cook and that Jin says her cooking "kills the ingredients for a second time".
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah cool, Law's trailer is already here even a day earlier that Kazuya and Jin's were on a Wednesday. He's looking as I expected him to be, still repping Bruce Lee well. Liked the animation after the Rage Art, apparently that only happens on certain conditions like if used towards the end of round. Just realised Paul's didn't include him using a weapon so perhaps some characters won't have one after all, or they just didn't feature it then.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah cool, Law's trailer is already here even a day earlier that Kazuya and Jin's were on a Wednesday. He's looking as I expected him to be, still repping Bruce Lee well. Liked the animation after the Rage Art, apparently that only happens on certain conditions like if used towards the end of round. Just realised Paul's didn't include him using a weapon so perhaps some characters won't have one after all, or they just didn't feature it then.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hadn't watched the trailer when I made the post for it so just watched it now, and holy shit I loved every second of it! Wow Even the announcer was actually good here with how he pronounced "Marshall", and shows whoever it is has the ability to do a really good job but the way certain lines are asked to be delivered lack the intensity that could put them on the next battle level.
I really like Law's finishing combo thing (I forget what they're actually called) because the jump at the end is 100% a Bruce Lee reference. In Enter The Dragon (superb movie, go watch it if you read this and haven't done so yet) there's a fight scene where Lee's character fights an opponent in the tournament who was his sisters killer, and he ends that fight by jumping up into the air and landing feet first on the guys throat, breaking his neck. Obviously that would be far too brutal to replicate 1:1 in this game but besides where Law lands, everything else (including the shake and vocal that follows the landing) is practically the same. I'd have to watch the scenes in that movie which involves num-chuks to tell if maybe anything he does prior to the jump is also a copy of something Lee did, but I won't be surprised if they are.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hadn't watched the trailer when I made the post for it so just watched it now, and holy shit I loved every second of it! Wow Even the announcer was actually good here with how he pronounced "Marshall", and shows whoever it is has the ability to do a really good job but the way certain lines are asked to be delivered lack the intensity that could put them on the next battle level.
I really like Law's finishing combo thing (I forget what they're actually called) because the jump at the end is 100% a Bruce Lee reference. In Enter The Dragon (superb movie, go watch it if you read this and haven't done so yet) there's a fight scene where Lee's character fights an opponent in the tournament who was his sisters killer, and he ends that fight by jumping up into the air and landing feet first on the guys throat, breaking his neck. Obviously that would be far too brutal to replicate 1:1 in this game but besides where Law lands, everything else (including the shake and vocal that follows the landing) is practically the same. I'd have to watch the scenes in that movie which involves num-chuks to tell if maybe anything he does prior to the jump is also a copy of something Lee did, but I won't be surprised if they are.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, I'd better let you know that the announcer at the start is voice actress and ring announcer Lenne Hardt, I found out reading comments and she has been in Tekken before, as Anna (T5+ partly T6), her grunts are re-used for Tag2/T7. Yeah I found that hard to believe but then did listen to some T5 Anna and I suppose I do hear her not in announcer mode. XD She is growing on me a bit through each trailer though. However, there there is a different person for T8 as there's an instance of a "Round 1" in the 30min gameplay video who is obviously someone else. So wondering if Hardt will still be in the release or just for these trailers, quite likely not as Anna though if she is a playable character once again as we're hearing new recordings this time around, think Nina has changed VA's completely.

Yeah his Rage Art, there's some comparisons on YouTube I've watched with Bruce Lee and T8 Law. They've done a really good job. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, I'd better let you know that the announcer at the start is voice actress and ring announcer Lenne Hardt, I found out reading comments and she has been in Tekken before, as Anna (T5+ partly T6), her grunts are re-used for Tag2/T7. Yeah I found that hard to believe but then did listen to some T5 Anna and I suppose I do hear her not in announcer mode. XD She is growing on me a bit through each trailer though. However, there there is a different person for T8 as there's an instance of a "Round 1" in the 30min gameplay video who is obviously someone else. So wondering if Hardt will still be in the release or just for these trailers, quite likely not as Anna though if she is a playable character once again as we're hearing new recordings this time around, think Nina has changed VA's completely.

Yeah his Rage Art, there's some comparisons on YouTube I've watched with Bruce Lee and T8 Law. They've done a really good job. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 8 | King Gameplay Trailer

Yet another video already out, at this rate Jack-8, Lars and Jun will have all their trailers out before Evo Japan, it's probably because all that have been confirmed so far will be playable at the event for the beta test. Also King was not fighting Jack-8 but Law and Paul instead, so now the remaining three fight each other and perhaps King as the opponent too. Who knows now when the next trailer will drop.

Anyway for the King trailer, he's looking great, makes me want to go back to using him properly again, as in as much as I use Lee. Freaking Pedigree, RKO, grapple move that flips the opponent back up into his drop when the enemy is in the air, and in his Rage Art the way he just flings Paul into the air, just nuts. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 8 | King Gameplay Trailer

Yet another video already out, at this rate Jack-8, Lars and Jun will have all their trailers out before Evo Japan, it's probably because all that have been confirmed so far will be playable at the event for the beta test. Also King was not fighting Jack-8 but Law and Paul instead, so now the remaining three fight each other and perhaps King as the opponent too. Who knows now when the next trailer will drop.

Anyway for the King trailer, he's looking great, makes me want to go back to using him properly again, as in as much as I use Lee. Freaking Pedigree, RKO, grapple move that flips the opponent back up into his drop when the enemy is in the air, and in his Rage Art the way he just flings Paul into the air, just nuts. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was surprised that King didn't get a different opponent for his video, but I guess the pairings are based on feuds or relationships of which he doesn't really have any with Lars, Jun or Jack. As I said in an earlier post I had never really noticed or been aware that King has a lot of WWE moves nowadays, so seeing him doing a pedigree and what looks like an RKO in this trailer was funny to see. Also it's genius to have King throwing down a promo on the mic as his "taunt/pose" thing and stupid as heck that he does it all with the lion sounds. It fits so well with the sort of absurdity of pro-wrestling. XD

Also I can't believe that the announcer for these trailers is a woman. I would have never guessed at all that it was and it's crazy she's also nearly 60 years old doing ring announcing; most ring announcers I'm aware of retire way before that because of the strain it puts on their voice over the years. Gasp

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was surprised that King didn't get a different opponent for his video, but I guess the pairings are based on feuds or relationships of which he doesn't really have any with Lars, Jun or Jack. As I said in an earlier post I had never really noticed or been aware that King has a lot of WWE moves nowadays, so seeing him doing a pedigree and what looks like an RKO in this trailer was funny to see. Also it's genius to have King throwing down a promo on the mic as his "taunt/pose" thing and stupid as heck that he does it all with the lion sounds. It fits so well with the sort of absurdity of pro-wrestling. XD

Also I can't believe that the announcer for these trailers is a woman. I would have never guessed at all that it was and it's crazy she's also nearly 60 years old doing ring announcing; most ring announcers I'm aware of retire way before that because of the strain it puts on their voice over the years. Gasp
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Lars Alexandersson Gameplay

I like the look of Lars here; he seems to have been given an edge that I felt was always lacking in him and made him a bit too much of a babyface, especially when he was being paired up with Alisa. His special finisher is a bit jarring for me though; I'm not sure if I like that he has an attack that makes it seem like he has superpowers or something of that sort, what with moving so fast he basically becomes Sonic complete with the blue trail. I assume it might be something to do with the glowing elements on his outfit, but whatever the reason I kinda want an explanation for him being able to do that.

Also Jack will clearly be next since he was the opposing character in this footage. Either Jun will come after with a random opponent like King's video did (which would be fitting for her as she can't really have a rivalry with anyone in the roster except maybe Kazuya, but even that's debatable), or we're not going to get a video of her gameplay for a while longer, perhaps due to her move set having spoilers with her Angel form or something she says.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Tekken 8 | Lars Alexandersson Gameplay

I like the look of Lars here; he seems to have been given an edge that I felt was always lacking in him and made him a bit too much of a babyface, especially when he was being paired up with Alisa. His special finisher is a bit jarring for me though; I'm not sure if I like that he has an attack that makes it seem like he has superpowers or something of that sort, what with moving so fast he basically becomes Sonic complete with the blue trail. I assume it might be something to do with the glowing elements on his outfit, but whatever the reason I kinda want an explanation for him being able to do that.

Also Jack will clearly be next since he was the opposing character in this footage. Either Jun will come after with a random opponent like King's video did (which would be fitting for her as she can't really have a rivalry with anyone in the roster except maybe Kazuya, but even that's debatable), or we're not going to get a video of her gameplay for a while longer, perhaps due to her move set having spoilers with her Angel form or something she says.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I did enjoy that trailer as well, he looks more interesting to play both with his attire and moves. I even like the Rage Art and the pose he does at the end as he ends it is pretty cool for him. Also, the way Hardt introduces him is my favourite so far.

Because Heihachi uses blue lightning and Lars being his illegitimate son, he inherited that and is now using that..."power" differently to the rest of the Mishima line. He already did use it differently before anyway like his choke move.

Yeah Jack will be next, perhaps later today if following how King came out last week's Friday.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I did enjoy that trailer as well, he looks more interesting to play both with his attire and moves. I even like the Rage Art and the pose he does at the end as he ends it is pretty cool for him. Also, the way Hardt introduces him is my favourite so far.

Because Heihachi uses blue lightning and Lars being his illegitimate son, he inherited that and is now using that..."power" differently to the rest of the Mishima line. He already did use it differently before anyway like his choke move.

Yeah Jack will be next, perhaps later today if following how King came out last week's Friday.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 8 | Jack-8 Gameplay Trailer

Right no cue, here's Jack-8's like how King's came out last week, whom Jack-8 fights here. His weapon used also as a type of transport in his entrance, then flies to him for the Rage Art is cool I guess, didn't know his visor could lift up and reveal his eyes.
I spot a P.Jack move has returned and added to his arsenal, the one where P.Jack thrusts out his arm and it spins, which if connected accurately in Tag 1 it would spin the opponent away. It's used as a combo finisher in the trailer and up against the wall, so doesn't look like it still has that effect on the opponent, or it just wasn't connected properly. I don't mind either way, it was a move I used to use with P.Jack in Tag 1 because it was funny to chain with his move that launches the enemy up into the air and catch them with the arm spin move. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tekken 8 | Jack-8 Gameplay Trailer

Right no cue, here's Jack-8's like how King's came out last week, whom Jack-8 fights here. His weapon used also as a type of transport in his entrance, then flies to him for the Rage Art is cool I guess, didn't know his visor could lift up and reveal his eyes.
I spot a P.Jack move has returned and added to his arsenal, the one where P.Jack thrusts out his arm and it spins, which if connected accurately in Tag 1 it would spin the opponent away. It's used as a combo finisher in the trailer and up against the wall, so doesn't look like it still has that effect on the opponent, or it just wasn't connected properly. I don't mind either way, it was a move I used to use with P.Jack in Tag 1 because it was funny to chain with his move that launches the enemy up into the air and catch them with the arm spin move. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elden Ring | Shadow of the Erdtree Trailer Moonface 139 23,273 Mar 9th, 2024, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Final Fantasy XVI | DLC Trailer + Release Dates Moonface 19 2,574 Dec 8th, 2023, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Tekken (Series) Mr EliteL 49 29,213 Jul 21st, 2023, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Moonface