Uncharted (Series)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U  N  C  H  A  R  T  E  D
DRAKE'S FORTUNE | AMONG THIEVES | DRAKE'S DECEPTION
GOLDEN ABYSS | A THIEF'S END | THE LOST LEGACY

Who else is a fan of the Uncharted games? What ones have you played? What was your favourite game/moment/character? Did you know that Nathan Drake's damage meter isn't actually his health, but his luck?

My favourite Uncharted game is Among Thieves, followed closely by A Thief's End. Drake's Deception was overall the worst game in the series out of the ones I've played, especially in regards to story.

Also, Sully is the best character in the series, no contest. Whistle
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U  N  C  H  A  R  T  E  D
DRAKE'S FORTUNE | AMONG THIEVES | DRAKE'S DECEPTION
GOLDEN ABYSS | A THIEF'S END | THE LOST LEGACY

Who else is a fan of the Uncharted games? What ones have you played? What was your favourite game/moment/character? Did you know that Nathan Drake's damage meter isn't actually his health, but his luck?

My favourite Uncharted game is Among Thieves, followed closely by A Thief's End. Drake's Deception was overall the worst game in the series out of the ones I've played, especially in regards to story.

Also, Sully is the best character in the series, no contest. Whistle
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 153
I own all 5 of the Nathan Drake games and I enjoyed all of them. The worst one is the Vita game. It felt like a glorified tech demo for the Vita where they shoehorned in gameplay features to show off the different features the Vita had. Tapping a wall to climb was dumb, and taking pictures of places is also dumb.

Drake’s partners in the game weren’t good either, and didn’t have good interactions. Dante was annoying, and that chick was boring. Sully doesn’t show up until the end of the game.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I own all 5 of the Nathan Drake games and I enjoyed all of them. The worst one is the Vita game. It felt like a glorified tech demo for the Vita where they shoehorned in gameplay features to show off the different features the Vita had. Tapping a wall to climb was dumb, and taking pictures of places is also dumb.

Drake’s partners in the game weren’t good either, and didn’t have good interactions. Dante was annoying, and that chick was boring. Sully doesn’t show up until the end of the game.
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I've never played it before, but I wouldn't mind trying it out someday! Also, Nathan is a hottie! lol

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
I've never played it before, but I wouldn't mind trying it out someday! Also, Nathan is a hottie! lol
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
(Jul 12th, 2018, 12:39 AM)Grungie Wrote:

It was my least favorite but I thought it was still a good game and gyro aiming was amazing. I wish PS4 games utilized gyro aiming. 

I got Drake’s Fortune in 2008 when I got my first PS3. I’ll always have a soft spot for that game despite it not aging well as a wave shooter but for 2008 it was ahead of its time and I think still has the best story.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
(Jul 12th, 2018, 12:39 AM)Grungie Wrote:

It was my least favorite but I thought it was still a good game and gyro aiming was amazing. I wish PS4 games utilized gyro aiming. 

I got Drake’s Fortune in 2008 when I got my first PS3. I’ll always have a soft spot for that game despite it not aging well as a wave shooter but for 2008 it was ahead of its time and I think still has the best story.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I never liked gyro aiming. Even when they added it to all the Zelda games, I turned it off.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
I never liked gyro aiming. Even when they added it to all the Zelda games, I turned it off.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Own all four main Uncharted games, played only 2-4 though. Still have not touched Drake's Fortune.

I didn't know it was his luck, but knew it wasn't exactly a health meter, because he doesn't have regenerative powers when getting "hit". XD Although that's more for bullets, what about for hand to hand? We do see him get bruises and cuts, and he keeps going despite them. Then again they could be injuries close to nothing, so doesn't hinder him.

Uncharted 2, best story. Uncharted 4 second best, Uncharted 3 third for me. Gameplay probably UC4, then about the same for the other two. Multiplayer UC3 best, haven't played much of the other two to tell (although UC4 more than UC2, since I don't remember anything, don't think I even did try multiplayer then to be honest).

Sully agreed best character. Do prefer playing as Nate, but if someone else is Nate in my team, then Sully. With UC4, like playing as Sam too, and also like his character. Nate and Sully best duo. All of Nate's circle fit well together though, they have great banter. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Own all four main Uncharted games, played only 2-4 though. Still have not touched Drake's Fortune.

I didn't know it was his luck, but knew it wasn't exactly a health meter, because he doesn't have regenerative powers when getting "hit". XD Although that's more for bullets, what about for hand to hand? We do see him get bruises and cuts, and he keeps going despite them. Then again they could be injuries close to nothing, so doesn't hinder him.

Uncharted 2, best story. Uncharted 4 second best, Uncharted 3 third for me. Gameplay probably UC4, then about the same for the other two. Multiplayer UC3 best, haven't played much of the other two to tell (although UC4 more than UC2, since I don't remember anything, don't think I even did try multiplayer then to be honest).

Sully agreed best character. Do prefer playing as Nate, but if someone else is Nate in my team, then Sully. With UC4, like playing as Sam too, and also like his character. Nate and Sully best duo. All of Nate's circle fit well together though, they have great banter. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised to hear you never played Drake's Fortune EL! While compared to the others it feels dated control wise, it had some of the best atmosphere and mystery in the entire series. Plus it has one of the best villain characters in Eddy Raja and you would definitely love him.

With multi-player, I'd say Uncharted 4 is better than 3 for competitive as people aren't all using the exact same loadouts like they did in 3. Co-Op is a lot more varied, but it has a downside for anyone late joining because they won't have the same amount of money that others already in-game have got, so they can't buy any good items or perks to handle what are usually the later waves by the time they join. I've joined so many games where I struggled simply because I couldn't afford any decent gear.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised to hear you never played Drake's Fortune EL! While compared to the others it feels dated control wise, it had some of the best atmosphere and mystery in the entire series. Plus it has one of the best villain characters in Eddy Raja and you would definitely love him.

With multi-player, I'd say Uncharted 4 is better than 3 for competitive as people aren't all using the exact same loadouts like they did in 3. Co-Op is a lot more varied, but it has a downside for anyone late joining because they won't have the same amount of money that others already in-game have got, so they can't buy any good items or perks to handle what are usually the later waves by the time they join. I've joined so many games where I struggled simply because I couldn't afford any decent gear.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Uncharted - Live Action Fan Film (2018)
So it seems that Uncharted movie is still trying to succeed, and Nathan Fillion has decided to make himself a choice for the role of Nathan Drake by literally playing the role in this fan made film.

I only watched a very short clip of this and it looked promising, so I'm looking forward to watching the entire thing later when Shira gets home. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Uncharted - Live Action Fan Film (2018)
So it seems that Uncharted movie is still trying to succeed, and Nathan Fillion has decided to make himself a choice for the role of Nathan Drake by literally playing the role in this fan made film.

I only watched a very short clip of this and it looked promising, so I'm looking forward to watching the entire thing later when Shira gets home. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Certainly was promising. Just finished watching, and surprised it exceeded my expectations. Thought I was going to cringe a lot. A neat look at what it would be like as part of a feature film (if it was, if only) and quite well written. Definitely well put together for a short film. Fillion is good for UC4 aged Nate, and am glad it is him who's doing the portrayal here. Nice. Grin Kind of what I'd want to see, something that isn't just a retelling of one of the games, even though it kind of goes against what the characters were doing at the end of UC4 (before the epilogue chapter). I wasn't worrying about that anyway when watching. The main thing I'd complain about is Sully's lack of a red shirt. Or he could wear one later on. XD Anyway, yeah I know this is merely a fan film and if something were to come of this or if there'll be an Uncharted film (the supposed Tom Holland one or another), won't be this. But dang it, they did a good job, I want it to be. LOL

Also, yeah I never did play Drake's Fortune. After UC2, I was thinking about it, but then UC3 came out. Then didn't bother, then got the collection for the PS4. Still haven't, and also need to finish Lost Legacy. D= So yeah, I got lots to do still.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Certainly was promising. Just finished watching, and surprised it exceeded my expectations. Thought I was going to cringe a lot. A neat look at what it would be like as part of a feature film (if it was, if only) and quite well written. Definitely well put together for a short film. Fillion is good for UC4 aged Nate, and am glad it is him who's doing the portrayal here. Nice. Grin Kind of what I'd want to see, something that isn't just a retelling of one of the games, even though it kind of goes against what the characters were doing at the end of UC4 (before the epilogue chapter). I wasn't worrying about that anyway when watching. The main thing I'd complain about is Sully's lack of a red shirt. Or he could wear one later on. XD Anyway, yeah I know this is merely a fan film and if something were to come of this or if there'll be an Uncharted film (the supposed Tom Holland one or another), won't be this. But dang it, they did a good job, I want it to be. LOL

Also, yeah I never did play Drake's Fortune. After UC2, I was thinking about it, but then UC3 came out. Then didn't bother, then got the collection for the PS4. Still haven't, and also need to finish Lost Legacy. D= So yeah, I got lots to do still.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
Just came to post the video. Lol It’s pretty great, they know their source material and Fillion nailed Drake’s mannerisms.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
Just came to post the video. Lol It’s pretty great, they know their source material and Fillion nailed Drake’s mannerisms.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Watched that movie a few nights ago and overall it was really good. However I didn't like Elena at all because her character in this doesn't really match how she is, especially after the events of Uncharted 2. I feel like everything she did is better suited to Chloe.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Watched that movie a few nights ago and overall it was really good. However I didn't like Elena at all because her character in this doesn't really match how she is, especially after the events of Uncharted 2. I feel like everything she did is better suited to Chloe.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't really pay attention much to Elena, but yeah I'd agree with you there. Suppose they went with her as they're the original trio, but Chloe would be more knowledgeable about items they're after and things that surround them/history.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't really pay attention much to Elena, but yeah I'd agree with you there. Suppose they went with her as they're the original trio, but Chloe would be more knowledgeable about items they're after and things that surround them/history.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It would've been better had it been she was looking for footage for her show, like how she was in Uncharted 1 and 2. Here it feels like she's just in it for the treasure alone, which isn't something she has ever done.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
It would've been better had it been she was looking for footage for her show, like how she was in Uncharted 1 and 2. Here it feels like she's just in it for the treasure alone, which isn't something she has ever done.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a video about some stuff left in UC4 out of sight in a normal view I watched recently.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Just a video about some stuff left in UC4 out of sight in a normal view I watched recently.

Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
So, Uncharted 2 and 3's multiplayer servers on the PS3 are going to be shut down this September. Along with TLOU Factions.

So, so bummed to hear this. I spent so many hours playing the hell out of the multiplayer modes, especially for UC3. Might still be my most ever played mp game, if not it's definitely in second place. Pretty sure it's the first one I truly got addicted to for awhile there. I just kinda.. I dunno. They felt like they'd still be there forever, kinda foolish but hey. I'm definitely gonna miss them being there to play, I still go back every once in awhile when I get nostalgic.
[Image: MOnYWal.png]
Sig by Amalthea
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
So, Uncharted 2 and 3's multiplayer servers on the PS3 are going to be shut down this September. Along with TLOU Factions.

So, so bummed to hear this. I spent so many hours playing the hell out of the multiplayer modes, especially for UC3. Might still be my most ever played mp game, if not it's definitely in second place. Pretty sure it's the first one I truly got addicted to for awhile there. I just kinda.. I dunno. They felt like they'd still be there forever, kinda foolish but hey. I'm definitely gonna miss them being there to play, I still go back every once in awhile when I get nostalgic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 113 11,898 Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,962 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,448 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,266 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,824 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface