Nickelodeon Shows
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Man, I know about forty percent of those shows.

Latin America exists, Nickelodeon!
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 

lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 01:10 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

which ones don't you know?

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 01:10 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

which ones don't you know?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
What I find interesting is that Doug went from being on Nick to being owned by Disney after 2005 (or so). Whistle
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
What I find interesting is that Doug went from being on Nick to being owned by Disney after 2005 (or so). Whistle
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I remember watching "As Told By Ginger" religiously when it was on. My mom said she saw a few episodes after the show finished where the characters were older & Ginger was married with a kid. I came across only 1 episode like that last yr & I really enjoyed it.

As for Invader Zim, my mom LOVED that show. XD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I remember watching "As Told By Ginger" religiously when it was on. My mom said she saw a few episodes after the show finished where the characters were older & Ginger was married with a kid. I came across only 1 episode like that last yr & I really enjoyed it.

As for Invader Zim, my mom LOVED that show. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
@PM: I haven't been near a keyboard since posting that, but I'll post the list tonight.

As Told By Ginger was groundbreaking... just the fact that the episodes had continuity and that the characters changed clothing made all that much appealing.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
@PM: I haven't been near a keyboard since posting that, but I'll post the list tonight.

As Told By Ginger was groundbreaking... just the fact that the episodes had continuity and that the characters changed clothing made all that much appealing.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, that & the show actually dealt with actual issues in a positive fashion. Usually when a show dealt with the topics of divorce (one of her friends parents got divorced), or drugs (when someone put some pot[?] in Gingers locker), sometimes other shows would go to a dark place. But when they dealt with the issues through a teen's eyes, it was dealt with it the right way cause of how her parents (& friends) were portrayed.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, that & the show actually dealt with actual issues in a positive fashion. Usually when a show dealt with the topics of divorce (one of her friends parents got divorced), or drugs (when someone put some pot[?] in Gingers locker), sometimes other shows would go to a dark place. But when they dealt with the issues through a teen's eyes, it was dealt with it the right way cause of how her parents (& friends) were portrayed.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Yeah, which makes it all the more shocking that Nick actually let it run its course. I'd have guessed they would have pulled the plug after one angry letter.

Ginger suffered from idiot scheduling here, which means it was only on when they felt like it. UGH! Ironically, that makes the final shot on the show all the more meaningful.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Yeah, which makes it all the more shocking that Nick actually let it run its course. I'd have guessed they would have pulled the plug after one angry letter.

Ginger suffered from idiot scheduling here, which means it was only on when they felt like it. UGH! Ironically, that makes the final shot on the show all the more meaningful.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 05:53 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:
Yea, that & the show actually dealt with actual issues in a positive fashion. Usually when a show dealt with the topics of divorce (one of her friends parents got divorced), or drugs (when someone put some pot[?] in Gingers locker),

The only episode of Ginger that dealt with drugs from what I remember was when they were using coffee as a sub for speed and other like drugs.

As far as Ginger's last episode (which was a 3 parter) is one of two episodes that were unaired in the US (the other being another late season 3 episode, although other season 3 episodes were only ran on "reruns" from 2006 to 2016 take a look at the mess: http://astoldbyginger.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide).

Ginger was a great show and also it was one of the few nick shows were I was in its target age range when it was doing its first run, as I was actually around that age range for once (Ned's was starting as I was leaving middle school).

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 05:53 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:
Yea, that & the show actually dealt with actual issues in a positive fashion. Usually when a show dealt with the topics of divorce (one of her friends parents got divorced), or drugs (when someone put some pot[?] in Gingers locker),

The only episode of Ginger that dealt with drugs from what I remember was when they were using coffee as a sub for speed and other like drugs.

As far as Ginger's last episode (which was a 3 parter) is one of two episodes that were unaired in the US (the other being another late season 3 episode, although other season 3 episodes were only ran on "reruns" from 2006 to 2016 take a look at the mess: http://astoldbyginger.wikia.com/wiki/Episode_Guide).

Ginger was a great show and also it was one of the few nick shows were I was in its target age range when it was doing its first run, as I was actually around that age range for once (Ned's was starting as I was leaving middle school).
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm, could be an episode I saw where the writers & creators of Ginger were talking about episodes they wanted to make & talked about making an episode like that with clips & the whole nine yards. It's been forever since I last saw 'As told by Ginger" though. lmao

Personally, my favorite Nick show for this day & age is Spongebob Squarepants. I can watch it & usually end up laughing the whole episode.. At least before the creator ended up leaving, then it got weirder. I do still enjoy thou.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm, could be an episode I saw where the writers & creators of Ginger were talking about episodes they wanted to make & talked about making an episode like that with clips & the whole nine yards. It's been forever since I last saw 'As told by Ginger" though. lmao

Personally, my favorite Nick show for this day & age is Spongebob Squarepants. I can watch it & usually end up laughing the whole episode.. At least before the creator ended up leaving, then it got weirder. I do still enjoy thou.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:20 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I have decent memories of early/pre first movie Spongebob but I'd rather watch ATBG or some other show over it, but that is also because Spongebob has been tainted for me with how stupid it got, how its is everywhere, and well how it played a part in Nicks down fall.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:20 PM)Summer Queen Wrote:

I have decent memories of early/pre first movie Spongebob but I'd rather watch ATBG or some other show over it, but that is also because Spongebob has been tainted for me with how stupid it got, how its is everywhere, and well how it played a part in Nicks down fall.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Much like the Fairly Odd Parents, that was a case in which they simply didn't know when and where to stop, dooming the whole thing to becoming a shell of its former self.

Danny Phantom too, actually.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Much like the Fairly Odd Parents, that was a case in which they simply didn't know when and where to stop, dooming the whole thing to becoming a shell of its former self.

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:39 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Danny Phantom lasted that long?! I thought it got killed off before that happend (as it was on only 3 seasons).

But then again Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob never did cause some crazy guy to try a spree shooting. (man I make things dark)

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:39 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Danny Phantom lasted that long?! I thought it got killed off before that happend (as it was on only 3 seasons).

But then again Fairly Odd Parents and Spongebob never did cause some crazy guy to try a spree shooting. (man I make things dark)
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Season 3 of Danny Phantom is a slap in the face for all fans.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 09:08 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

I don't think I ever saw it, and TBH I never got much in to it.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 09:08 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

I don't think I ever saw it, and TBH I never got much in to it.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Don't, then.

And especially avoid that cringy movie at all costs.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Don't, then.

And especially avoid that cringy movie at all costs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cartoon Shows on TV queenzelda 12 9,008 Jul 23rd, 2022, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Disney Shows Moonface 3 4,229 Jul 13th, 2022, 03:48 AM
Last Post: WR91