PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:42 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
WTF? Is this for reals? Get your junk together, Doug.

1) Damn you don't like Larry Bundy Jr?
2) I see you missed all the Channel Awesome Drama

Basically it got out how shitty Walker and the main cast treated the rest of the CA affiliated people (and some allegations that the one who committed sucide years ago was a child predator)

Bunch of shit and drama happen and first the CA affiliated people (sans Larry Bundy Jr who no one even knew was part of CA) left in two mass exits then the core CA people all left .

Larry Bundy Jr is still "there" party because of memes and party because of "Well when CA was a thing I always got ignored NOW IM THE ONLY ONE LEFT HAH" type spite thing.

@SummerQueen It looks like Doug or some one is abusing their "power" as if you look at the list of shows it is just "Archived Shoes, Brand Jones, Guru Larry"

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:42 PM)Nightingale Wrote:
WTF? Is this for reals? Get your junk together, Doug.

1) Damn you don't like Larry Bundy Jr?
2) I see you missed all the Channel Awesome Drama

Basically it got out how shitty Walker and the main cast treated the rest of the CA affiliated people (and some allegations that the one who committed sucide years ago was a child predator)

Bunch of shit and drama happen and first the CA affiliated people (sans Larry Bundy Jr who no one even knew was part of CA) left in two mass exits then the core CA people all left .

Larry Bundy Jr is still "there" party because of memes and party because of "Well when CA was a thing I always got ignored NOW IM THE ONLY ONE LEFT HAH" type spite thing.

@SummerQueen It looks like Doug or some one is abusing their "power" as if you look at the list of shows it is just "Archived Shoes, Brand Jones, Guru Larry"
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Just read thru it... it was surprising, disgusting, filled with drama and it made question whether you can actually trust anyone not to back stab you at the first chance they get.

Just another day on the internet.

Dude, I love Larry.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Just read thru it... it was surprising, disgusting, filled with drama and it made question whether you can actually trust anyone not to back stab you at the first chance they get.

Dude, I love Larry.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:56 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Dude, I love Larry.

Funny thing is months before this document dropped MisterMetokur did a whole sersies on TGWTG/CA, in middle of the series is when AngryJoe had his break down.

So my thoughts are Metokur sources were the same who compiled the document.

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 08:56 PM)Nightingale Wrote:

Dude, I love Larry.

Funny thing is months before this document dropped MisterMetokur did a whole sersies on TGWTG/CA, in middle of the series is when AngryJoe had his break down.

So my thoughts are Metokur sources were the same who compiled the document.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
You know what pisses me off? Say what you will about Doug Walker (AKA, the Nostalgia Critic) but he was there when YT was trying to screw every single user over and put up a pretty majestic video on the subject that was deemed incredibly relevant and was shared a ton, so it probably did help.

He also sounded really passionate about the stuff he reviewed, which endeared him to me a lot and made him one of my favorites from the very beginning.

To learn that it wasn't all like that internally... it's a bit of a gut punch, man.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
You know what pisses me off? Say what you will about Doug Walker (AKA, the Nostalgia Critic) but he was there when YT was trying to screw every single user over and put up a pretty majestic video on the subject that was deemed incredibly relevant and was shared a ton, so it probably did help.

He also sounded really passionate about the stuff he reviewed, which endeared him to me a lot and made him one of my favorites from the very beginning.

To learn that it wasn't all like that internally... it's a bit of a gut punch, man.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 24th, 2018, 12:39 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Well to be fair any large creator who made a video on it wasn't just doing it out of the goodness of their heart, they were being effected a whole lot too so self interest did play a roll.

I dont have any connection to CA/TGWTG outside of enjoying ToddInTheShaodws and Larry Bundy Jr both of who I found outside of CA, but it seems to me most people were more shocked/horrified/punched in the gut with the Jew Wario thing.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

Well to be fair any large creator who made a video on it wasn't just doing it out of the goodness of their heart, they were being effected a whole lot too so self interest did play a roll.

I dont have any connection to CA/TGWTG outside of enjoying ToddInTheShaodws and Larry Bundy Jr both of who I found outside of CA, but it seems to me most people were more shocked/horrified/punched in the gut with the Jew Wario thing.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jul 24th, 2018, 12:44 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Fair enough, that's true... everyone and their grandma were making a video on the subject. But Doug's was especial for some reason. Like, I really dug his idea of asking people to post how many movies, video game and songs they had bought upon seeing reviews of it on YT. That drove the point right home.

Jew Wario? That's the guy who killed himself, right?
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing

Fair enough, that's true... everyone and their grandma were making a video on the subject. But Doug's was especial for some reason. Like, I really dug his idea of asking people to post how many movies, video game and songs they had bought upon seeing reviews of it on YT. That drove the point right home.

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 24th, 2018, 12:52 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Yep, and when the docs dropped there were evidence/allegations that he was a child predictor, the truth of which I have no idea.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 24th, 2018, 12:52 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

Yep, and when the docs dropped there were evidence/allegations that he was a child predictor, the truth of which I have no idea.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Oh... yeah.

I remember now.

Wouldn't touch that one with a ten-foot pole.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Oh... yeah.

I remember now.

Wouldn't touch that one with a ten-foot pole.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
yeah nor would I

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
yeah nor would I
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
And on that note, who do you guys think is heavily underrated?

I wouldn't say she is exactly meeting the criteria here, but Yogcast Hannah isn't talked about nearly as much as she deserves, I feel. She's fun, talented and puts out a lot of great content (but every time she calls characters "silly sausages" I feel like breaking things).

And Shippiddge is a fantastic animator whose only real fault is incredibly-slow production times. He could be a true star is he posted more often... but quality should not be rushed.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
And on that note, who do you guys think is heavily underrated?

I wouldn't say she is exactly meeting the criteria here, but Yogcast Hannah isn't talked about nearly as much as she deserves, I feel. She's fun, talented and puts out a lot of great content (but every time she calls characters "silly sausages" I feel like breaking things).

And Shippiddge is a fantastic animator whose only real fault is incredibly-slow production times. He could be a true star is he posted more often... but quality should not be rushed.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Isn't Hannah gaming though? Whistle

Captain Disillusion is severely under rated.

As far as slow animators, take a look at A fox in space EP1 came out 2 years ago, and I havent heard any news about EP2 yet.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race

As far as slow animators, take a look at A fox in space EP1 came out 2 years ago, and I havent heard any news about EP2 yet.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jul 24th, 2018, 01:46 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

She is. Guess I messed up there Tongue

Well, Shippiddge's Starter Squad will probably end by the time my grandsons are in College at this rate xD
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing

Well, Shippiddge's Starter Squad will probably end by the time my grandsons are in College at this rate xD
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 24th, 2018, 01:50 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

1 video a year average is better then what A Fox is doing Whistle Tongue

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 24th, 2018, 01:50 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

1 video a year average is better then what A Fox is doing Whistle Tongue
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Reminds me a bit of JonTron.

I miss Jon so badly.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing

I miss Jon so badly.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 24th, 2018, 01:54 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

I miss Jon so badly.

THat pokemon thing got dark really quickly
"caterpie fainted CATERPIE FAINTED!"

I wonder what Jon is up to these days

I wonder if the flextape mafia got to him Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 24th, 2018, 01:54 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

I miss Jon so badly.

THat pokemon thing got dark really quickly
"caterpie fainted CATERPIE FAINTED!"

I wonder what Jon is up to these days

I wonder if the flextape mafia got to him Whistle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,276 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Non-Gaming Remakes Moonface 13 2,608 May 1st, 2023, 09:03 PM
  The History of Universal Gaming Moonface 10 4,109 Jul 5th, 2022, 11:16 PM
Last Post: WR91
  I'm leaving Universal Gaming forever Karo 11 5,229 Apr 4th, 2021, 06:53 PM
  Universal Gaming Podcast (A look back...) Eric 12 6,345 Nov 12th, 2020, 11:33 PM