Games Cause Violence; What Are You Getting Arrested For?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,643
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: Can you actually murder that NPC and have them removed from the game or is it like DD1 where attacking an NPC in a settlement just gets you put in jail?

Stardew Valley
If you chose the option to do it during Leah's 10-heart event, you could get arrested for assaulting her ex. No idea who would arrest you because the valley features absolutely no law enforcing authority. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,643 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: Can you actually murder that NPC and have them removed from the game or is it like DD1 where attacking an NPC in a settlement just gets you put in jail?

Stardew Valley
If you chose the option to do it during Leah's 10-heart event, you could get arrested for assaulting her ex. No idea who would arrest you because the valley features absolutely no law enforcing authority. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Apr 22nd, 2024, 11:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I haven't intentionally killed someone, well apart from that guy I mentioned some time ago who I ended up reviving otherwise the quest would not have ended, but accidentally hitting people or brandishing a weapon causes people to run, get scared or if they're a soldier they threaten me, even if there is a wall between us, so I'm not sure. I didn't get arrested for the guy who shadowed me though.

Genshin Impact

Timmie has had enough of the pigeon killing and called the Favonious Knights, who've had enough of Timmie crying to them, so have arrested me.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Apr 22nd, 2024, 11:55 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I haven't intentionally killed someone, well apart from that guy I mentioned some time ago who I ended up reviving otherwise the quest would not have ended, but accidentally hitting people or brandishing a weapon causes people to run, get scared or if they're a soldier they threaten me, even if there is a wall between us, so I'm not sure. I didn't get arrested for the guy who shadowed me though.

Genshin Impact

Timmie has had enough of the pigeon killing and called the Favonious Knights, who've had enough of Timmie crying to them, so have arrested me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fun & Games Guidelines Moonface 0 1,668 Mar 6th, 2020, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Moonface