I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
To be honest one day I hope I can become "whimsical" just because it seem like a fun thing to be.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
To be honest one day I hope I can become "whimsical" just because it seem like a fun thing to be.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Karo you've been the most whimsical person in my life since I met you, what are you talking about? LOL

I'm trying real hard to get schedules down pat for Moony and I so I can finally write them on our fridge and we can abide by them instead of flailing around everywhere without aim. It's so hard to structure but it feels satisfying when I think I've come up with a solution Grin
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Karo you've been the most whimsical person in my life since I met you, what are you talking about? LOL

I'm trying real hard to get schedules down pat for Moony and I so I can finally write them on our fridge and we can abide by them instead of flailing around everywhere without aim. It's so hard to structure but it feels satisfying when I think I've come up with a solution Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
See I never really thought of myself as a whimsical person, but hey if you think so thank you.

When I read your post I was like, "oh he is a whimsical person? I want to be whimsical too!" XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
See I never really thought of myself as a whimsical person, but hey if you think so thank you.

When I read your post I was like, "oh he is a whimsical person? I want to be whimsical too!" XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Meanwhile I'm sitting here wondering what qualifies as being whimsical... Whistle

If anything I'm just stupid. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Meanwhile I'm sitting here wondering what qualifies as being whimsical... Whistle

If anything I'm just stupid. Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
According to google:

Dictionary
whim·si·cal
/ˈ(h)wimzik(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: whimsical

playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.
"a whimsical sense of humor"
h
Similar:
fanciful

playful
mischievous
waggish
quaint
fantastic
unusual
curious
droll
eccentric
quirky
offbeat
idiosyncratic
unconventional
outlandish
peculiar
queer
bizarre
weird
odd
freakish
freaky
dotty
acting or behaving in a capricious manner.
"the whimsical arbitrariness of autocracy"
h
Similar:
volatile
capricious
temperamental
impulsive
excitable
fickle
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
According to google:

Dictionary
whim·si·cal
/ˈ(h)wimzik(ə)l/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: whimsical

playfully quaint or fanciful, especially in an appealing and amusing way.
"a whimsical sense of humor"
h
Similar:
fanciful

playful
mischievous
waggish
quaint
fantastic
unusual
curious
droll
eccentric
quirky
offbeat
idiosyncratic
unconventional
outlandish
peculiar
queer
bizarre
weird
odd
freakish
freaky
dotty
acting or behaving in a capricious manner.
"the whimsical arbitrariness of autocracy"
h
Similar:
volatile
capricious
temperamental
impulsive
excitable
fickle
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Then I agree with @ShiraNoMai that you fit that definition @Karo. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Then I agree with @ShiraNoMai that you fit that definition @Karo. Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to thank the academy for this stupendous title!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to thank the academy for this stupendous title!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: Here's your trophy. Tongue

[Image: 21249.jpg]

Fun fact, this is actually called a Whimsical Star Trophy and is actually sold. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: Here's your trophy. Tongue

[Image: 21249.jpg]

Fun fact, this is actually called a Whimsical Star Trophy and is actually sold. XD
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
...>.=.> *saves information for a later date* I may or may not have use for this another time...
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
...>.=.> *saves information for a later date* I may or may not have use for this another time...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I should edit the image to have Karo's name on the trophy. I say I, but really it'll end up being @ShiraNoMai because I'm a lazy prick. Whistle

Also saw that Windows 11 releases this October. A lot sooner than I expected but I guess it isn't surprising given how much of it was shown a few months ago.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I should edit the image to have Karo's name on the trophy. I say I, but really it'll end up being @ShiraNoMai because I'm a lazy prick. Whistle

Also saw that Windows 11 releases this October. A lot sooner than I expected but I guess it isn't surprising given how much of it was shown a few months ago.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
maaaan. I'm fucking exhausted. stupid work is kicking my ass. one manager is on vacation so I'm stuck running his store and my own. it's all ridiculous. his staff sucks. they don't know anything so they do the minimum. I'm ready to just reform this store and tell him to watch mine for a while. I could fix it but not in a week.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
maaaan. I'm fucking exhausted. stupid work is kicking my ass. one manager is on vacation so I'm stuck running his store and my own. it's all ridiculous. his staff sucks. they don't know anything so they do the minimum. I'm ready to just reform this store and tell him to watch mine for a while. I could fix it but not in a week.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Nah, what's the reward in fixing his store, only for him to comeback and fuck it all up again? More power to you if you choose to do that, but there's my unsolicited two cents haha

I had the thought earlier if application devs knew of this launch date ahead of time, or they sprang this on everyone at once and now they're scrambling to get their apps compatible with it. LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Nah, what's the reward in fixing his store, only for him to comeback and fuck it all up again? More power to you if you choose to do that, but there's my unsolicited two cents haha

I had the thought earlier if application devs knew of this launch date ahead of time, or they sprang this on everyone at once and now they're scrambling to get their apps compatible with it. LOL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 1st, 2021, 03:14 AM)Monocle Wrote:
They have a manager of a store run another store if the latter's manager is on vacation? That sounds awful. Blink
I'd only fix their store up if it came back good on me. If there was no benefit to me for doing it, I wouldn't be helping another manager who doesn't seem to be fit for their position judging from their staff. Errm

(Sep 1st, 2021, 04:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Hard to say. On the one hand, Microsoft telling devs ahead of time means more applications are ready to go for W11 on launch which will help persuade users to move over, but on the other I feel like the date would've been leaked if it had been given out to people since the actual UI of the software got leaked.
Like with most new things, I won't be moving over to it until I see how it actually is. Microsoft have a trend of doing a good OS followed by a bad OS, and so W11 would be the next "bad" one in the cycle.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 1st, 2021, 03:14 AM)Monocle Wrote:
They have a manager of a store run another store if the latter's manager is on vacation? That sounds awful. Blink
I'd only fix their store up if it came back good on me. If there was no benefit to me for doing it, I wouldn't be helping another manager who doesn't seem to be fit for their position judging from their staff. Errm

Hard to say. On the one hand, Microsoft telling devs ahead of time means more applications are ready to go for W11 on launch which will help persuade users to move over, but on the other I feel like the date would've been leaked if it had been given out to people since the actual UI of the software got leaked.
Like with most new things, I won't be moving over to it until I see how it actually is. Microsoft have a trend of doing a good OS followed by a bad OS, and so W11 would be the next "bad" one in the cycle.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 

I appreciate the thought lmao. i 100% agree with you but the problem is that if it continues falling apart, I'll get sent there to fix it in an even worse state since it's had more time to break. I already know that's gonna happen. 

(Sep 1st, 2021, 05:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Well usually the ASM runs it but he doesn't have one. and it always looks good on me. I've already told them i have no desire to be a district manager so I'll just keep piling on the accomplishments and max out my pay so when I do get promoted, it'll be higher than most in that same position.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 

I appreciate the thought lmao. i 100% agree with you but the problem is that if it continues falling apart, I'll get sent there to fix it in an even worse state since it's had more time to break. I already know that's gonna happen. 

(Sep 1st, 2021, 05:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Well usually the ASM runs it but he doesn't have one. and it always looks good on me. I've already told them i have no desire to be a district manager so I'll just keep piling on the accomplishments and max out my pay so when I do get promoted, it'll be higher than most in that same position.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's a good point. Hopefully if the problem is just people not knowing things, further problems won't arise because once they know what to do that'll be most of the trouble solved. Smile

What would be the next position for you then if not DM? I thought you were already store manager which I thought was the highest position underneath a DM. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's a good point. Hopefully if the problem is just people not knowing things, further problems won't arise because once they know what to do that'll be most of the trouble solved. Smile

What would be the next position for you then if not DM? I thought you were already store manager which I thought was the highest position underneath a DM. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 2 61 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Eric
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,926 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,679 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,637 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,684 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM