I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy Thanksgiving friends! Cricket I hope you can stay off your toe for a lil bit it looks pretty bruised and I'm really not sure if you should be walking on that bruised of a toe... Unsure

I'll be going over to my second older brother's place for thanksgiving at this point it has basically become tradition which I tend to enjoy!

Nikki I am very curious about your crazy drunk aunt? Does she start talking about how great Trump was and how we need to keep the boarder closed or is it worst than that? o.o
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Happy Thanksgiving friends! Cricket I hope you can stay off your toe for a lil bit it looks pretty bruised and I'm really not sure if you should be walking on that bruised of a toe... Unsure

I'll be going over to my second older brother's place for thanksgiving at this point it has basically become tradition which I tend to enjoy!

Nikki I am very curious about your crazy drunk aunt? Does she start talking about how great Trump was and how we need to keep the boarder closed or is it worst than that? o.o
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Maniakkid25: I hope your toe gets better soon! I assume you didn't do it at work otherwise go claim workers comp! Tongue

@Karo: Basically that but also crazier stuff too. It's hard to tell when she screams that she'll shoot people and stuff. Errm
Unfortunately there is alcohol at their disposal today but hopefully it doesn't end badly.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone who celebrates it! I'm currently at my mother-in-law's taking a moment to relax after decorating her tree for the last few hours.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Maniakkid25: I hope your toe gets better soon! I assume you didn't do it at work otherwise go claim workers comp! Tongue

@Karo: Basically that but also crazier stuff too. It's hard to tell when she screams that she'll shoot people and stuff. Errm
Unfortunately there is alcohol at their disposal today but hopefully it doesn't end badly.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving everyone who celebrates it! I'm currently at my mother-in-law's taking a moment to relax after decorating her tree for the last few hours.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Look Adam & Nicole it was very obvious that 9/11 was an inside job! You been brainwashed by the liberal media! You are just sheep! OPEN YOUR EYES ShEEPLES! Also space is fake! the earth is flat! The chemicals in the water are turning our kids gay!

Uhhh what some other insanity can I take a guess at. Nikki your aunt would be fun if she wasn't serious. ;u; May she one day find her way back to the planet earth.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Look Adam & Nicole it was very obvious that 9/11 was an inside job! You been brainwashed by the liberal media! You are just sheep! OPEN YOUR EYES ShEEPLES! Also space is fake! the earth is flat! The chemicals in the water are turning our kids gay!

Uhhh what some other insanity can I take a guess at. Nikki your aunt would be fun if she wasn't serious. ;u; May she one day find her way back to the planet earth.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well overall she kept sane besides getting herself riled up over the Covid vaccines. No one was even arguing with her she just randomly brought it up and got herself annoyed. ROFL

At least she doesn't believe the insanity that is people thinking JFK is coming back from the dead or something like that. I try not to look into it whenever I accidentally stumble onto that stuff. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well overall she kept sane besides getting herself riled up over the Covid vaccines. No one was even arguing with her she just randomly brought it up and got herself annoyed. ROFL

At least she doesn't believe the insanity that is people thinking JFK is coming back from the dead or something like that. I try not to look into it whenever I accidentally stumble onto that stuff. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 26th, 2021, 12:00 AM)Karo Wrote:

Honestly, like 50% of that is stuff she would/has actually say/said, completely unironically. But yeah, we were blessed with a lack of events happening, even if it nearly spiraled into a possible issue. Luckily, no one seemed willing to deal with it or entertain it (though it was very tempting) so it fizzled off.

It's such a shame too because she honestly has a good head on her shoulders when it comes to other actual factual matters (we had a neat discussion about nutrition last night) but good lord, the brainwash is too deep in other aspects.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Nov 26th, 2021, 12:00 AM)Karo Wrote:

Honestly, like 50% of that is stuff she would/has actually say/said, completely unironically. But yeah, we were blessed with a lack of events happening, even if it nearly spiraled into a possible issue. Luckily, no one seemed willing to deal with it or entertain it (though it was very tempting) so it fizzled off.

It's such a shame too because she honestly has a good head on her shoulders when it comes to other actual factual matters (we had a neat discussion about nutrition last night) but good lord, the brainwash is too deep in other aspects.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I got to wake up at 4:30 this morning to the sounds of the cat throwing up (only on the rug because of course it doesn't want to do it on the tile) and getting the joy of cleaning it all up before going to work. Meh

How's everyone else's day going? Mellow

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I got to wake up at 4:30 this morning to the sounds of the cat throwing up (only on the rug because of course it doesn't want to do it on the tile) and getting the joy of cleaning it all up before going to work. Meh

How's everyone else's day going? Mellow
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yay puke. We're waiting to get a sample of urine from our cat but she keeps refusing the cat tray with the...crystal-like litter that catches it and goes outside instead. Hoping she does overnight but apparently not. XD

Mentioned my day in the other topic, my week and next week is full of covering though so fun work time for me. A couple 4 hour shifts are good to do as they're so short, would've been a bit longer if higher ups didn't want wages down for this week, possibly next week too but that's when one of my section leaders are and she said screw it (which I'm fine with) LOL .
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yay puke. We're waiting to get a sample of urine from our cat but she keeps refusing the cat tray with the...crystal-like litter that catches it and goes outside instead. Hoping she does overnight but apparently not. XD

Mentioned my day in the other topic, my week and next week is full of covering though so fun work time for me. A couple 4 hour shifts are good to do as they're so short, would've been a bit longer if higher ups didn't want wages down for this week, possibly next week too but that's when one of my section leaders are and she said screw it (which I'm fine with) LOL .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 29th, 2021, 09:46 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeah, turned out we had a single can of wet food dated for 2019 (which is what I fed him with the night before he threw up) yet we didn't even buy the damn food in 2019. As for getting her to use the box, I'd suggest just sometimes picking her up and putting her in the box. I do that with Mars when we need to put him in the car and most of the time he ends up using the box even though he wouldn't have done so if I hadn't put him in it.

I'm covering shifts this week too since my coworker is on vacation. Luckily it's only one extra shift since I do 4 a week already and we can't really get more than 5 because we can't work more than 40 hours (35 for part time although sometimes they'll make exceptions).

I'm really annoyed that I had a thread idea that I really liked and I can't remember it at all. I'm hoping it comes back to me. Doh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 29th, 2021, 09:46 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeah, turned out we had a single can of wet food dated for 2019 (which is what I fed him with the night before he threw up) yet we didn't even buy the damn food in 2019. As for getting her to use the box, I'd suggest just sometimes picking her up and putting her in the box. I do that with Mars when we need to put him in the car and most of the time he ends up using the box even though he wouldn't have done so if I hadn't put him in it.

I'm covering shifts this week too since my coworker is on vacation. Luckily it's only one extra shift since I do 4 a week already and we can't really get more than 5 because we can't work more than 40 hours (35 for part time although sometimes they'll make exceptions).

I'm really annoyed that I had a thread idea that I really liked and I can't remember it at all. I'm hoping it comes back to me. Doh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Cats typically don't like when you change out their litter to a completely different material cold turkey. You gotta transition them by mixing it with the other one for a bit. Maybe Moony's method would work, but depends on the cat. My cat Jelly, despite putting her in multiple times, refused to use the newer pine litter we got her once.

Today has very often felt like Tuesday and it's been throwing me off all day. Hoping actual Tuesday is a good day, though. Feeling good tonight after my workout and hoping to sleep well, recover some of these possibly lost gains from last week's diet of mostly bad food.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Cats typically don't like when you change out their litter to a completely different material cold turkey. You gotta transition them by mixing it with the other one for a bit. Maybe Moony's method would work, but depends on the cat. My cat Jelly, despite putting her in multiple times, refused to use the newer pine litter we got her once.

Today has very often felt like Tuesday and it's been throwing me off all day. Hoping actual Tuesday is a good day, though. Feeling good tonight after my workout and hoping to sleep well, recover some of these possibly lost gains from last week's diet of mostly bad food.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Man, I'd heard of Six Flags and the term Astroworld before but I didn't know the two were related nor that the latter was a theme park. I just watched a video on the place and I can't believe that something so successful died in such an undignified manner. It makes me wonder what the founders of companies or business ventures that are successful with them at the helm feel when they hand it over to someone else and see it go to ruin, like with other things such as Sears. I mean I guess you can be happy you got a good payday out of it and pride knowing you achieved what you did but it has to suck seeing all the hard work get pissed away by someone else.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Man, I'd heard of Six Flags and the term Astroworld before but I didn't know the two were related nor that the latter was a theme park. I just watched a video on the place and I can't believe that something so successful died in such an undignified manner. It makes me wonder what the founders of companies or business ventures that are successful with them at the helm feel when they hand it over to someone else and see it go to ruin, like with other things such as Sears. I mean I guess you can be happy you got a good payday out of it and pride knowing you achieved what you did but it has to suck seeing all the hard work get pissed away by someone else.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Last night my cat when coming in, ran into a ladder in our garden. There was a spacious area enough for her to avoid it and come straight in as it was next to the garage, but she went into it and damaged her nose further. I wasn't there when it happened but could see by the light from the house shined outside near the ladder, I wonder if she was running into that light first before she made her way inside, but misjudged it. Today she seemed fine though, which my sister and mum thought wasn't necessary to go to the vets again, they considering it after the incident to go this morning.

Not particularly looking forward to tomorrow's shift, but once I get through it I can finally have the longest sleep I've been yearning for this past week. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Last night my cat when coming in, ran into a ladder in our garden. There was a spacious area enough for her to avoid it and come straight in as it was next to the garage, but she went into it and damaged her nose further. I wasn't there when it happened but could see by the light from the house shined outside near the ladder, I wonder if she was running into that light first before she made her way inside, but misjudged it. Today she seemed fine though, which my sister and mum thought wasn't necessary to go to the vets again, they considering it after the incident to go this morning.

Not particularly looking forward to tomorrow's shift, but once I get through it I can finally have the longest sleep I've been yearning for this past week. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
A long sleep can actually be detrimental depending on your circadian rhythm! If you sleep for more than what you usually do, or shift outside the regular times you go to bed and wake up, it can make you feel even more tired than if you got up earlier instead!

There's my unsolicited advice for this evening, have a pleasant day.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
A long sleep can actually be detrimental depending on your circadian rhythm! If you sleep for more than what you usually do, or shift outside the regular times you go to bed and wake up, it can make you feel even more tired than if you got up earlier instead!

There's my unsolicited advice for this evening, have a pleasant day.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone do anything in particular over the weekend? Smile

I'm out getting breakfast right now at some local place that's really quick for what they serve up. ^_^
Also need to finish putting up the Christmas decorations. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone do anything in particular over the weekend? Smile

I'm out getting breakfast right now at some local place that's really quick for what they serve up. ^_^
Also need to finish putting up the Christmas decorations. Smile
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
(Dec 5th, 2021, 05:03 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Anyone do anything in particular over the weekend?
Tomorrow I'm going out of town to go through a rich neighborhood to view Christmas lights. In accordance with their HOA, all houses in the area must decorate for Christmas. Going to eat some Mexican food for lunch and probably shop around as well.
Cory Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,255
(Dec 5th, 2021, 05:03 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Anyone do anything in particular over the weekend?
Tomorrow I'm going out of town to go through a rich neighborhood to view Christmas lights. In accordance with their HOA, all houses in the area must decorate for Christmas. Going to eat some Mexican food for lunch and probably shop around as well.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been enjoying the Endwalker release, but most of the time I feel like I am in a queue so its kinda like being at disney world for the weekend, but with a 60 minute wait for a game! Grin I am also slightly panicked about college courses, but frankly its on par with me when they are all about to start wrapping up...
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I've been enjoying the Endwalker release, but most of the time I feel like I am in a queue so its kinda like being at disney world for the weekend, but with a 60 minute wait for a game! Grin I am also slightly panicked about college courses, but frankly its on par with me when they are all about to start wrapping up...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 35 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,494 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,411 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,241 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,252 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM