Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
TCL. I bought it because it was cheap, and I needed a new TV at that very moment, so I guess I got what I paid for.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
TCL. I bought it because it was cheap, and I needed a new TV at that very moment, so I guess I got what I paid for.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeahhh that lines up exactly with what I've heard from TCL owners. Dang, that stinks. Hope the fixing process (or replacement) isn't too long of an ordeal. Being without a TV must suck, especially if it's for all your media consumption.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeahhh that lines up exactly with what I've heard from TCL owners. Dang, that stinks. Hope the fixing process (or replacement) isn't too long of an ordeal. Being without a TV must suck, especially if it's for all your media consumption.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't think I've ever had dead pixels on anything I own. I've seen it on stuff that's not mine though. LOL

Meh, came into work about six hours ago and have another two to go, and I'm bored shitless because there's nothing for me to do on frozen for once. I could've probably not come in today and it wouldn't have made a difference. Rolleyes

Ugh, got home from work and out of nowhere had a really bad nosebleed that has left me feeling really light headed despite it ending like 40 minutes ago. I don't really ever get nosebleeds (I've had like less than five in my entire life) so it freaked me out to suddenly see blood pouring from my nose unprovoked. x.x
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't think I've ever had dead pixels on anything I own. I've seen it on stuff that's not mine though. LOL

Meh, came into work about six hours ago and have another two to go, and I'm bored shitless because there's nothing for me to do on frozen for once. I could've probably not come in today and it wouldn't have made a difference. Rolleyes

Ugh, got home from work and out of nowhere had a really bad nosebleed that has left me feeling really light headed despite it ending like 40 minutes ago. I don't really ever get nosebleeds (I've had like less than five in my entire life) so it freaked me out to suddenly see blood pouring from my nose unprovoked. x.x
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I wonder if you get periods of anemia. You didn't lose a large amount of blood but enough that it made you feel lightheaded, and when you get blood drawn, you also get those symptoms. Could be diet related Shrug I'm not a doctor though. Hopefully doesn't happen again (the nosebleeding)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I wonder if you get periods of anemia. You didn't lose a large amount of blood but enough that it made you feel lightheaded, and when you get blood drawn, you also get those symptoms. Could be diet related Shrug I'm not a doctor though. Hopefully doesn't happen again (the nosebleeding)
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Hey peeps! Hope you're doing well on this fine Easter Sunday.

[Image: 200.gif]
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Hey peeps! Hope you're doing well on this fine Easter Sunday.

[Image: 200.gif]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ahh nosebleeds. I don't have problems with them other than hoping it doesn't go on for long or happens at a stupid time but seeing the lovely blood clot that comes out at the end is in a humorous way fun to look at...to me anyway. XD

Easter has been OK for me, well Good Friday was fun trying to catch up with stock, and Broccoli ran out yesterday then sorted my room ready for Tuesday as my room is the last to get stripped of the old stuff in there, and playing Genshin for the event that ends overnight9/morning yay.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ahh nosebleeds. I don't have problems with them other than hoping it doesn't go on for long or happens at a stupid time but seeing the lovely blood clot that comes out at the end is in a humorous way fun to look at...to me anyway. XD

Easter has been OK for me, well Good Friday was fun trying to catch up with stock, and Broccoli ran out yesterday then sorted my room ready for Tuesday as my room is the last to get stripped of the old stuff in there, and playing Genshin for the event that ends overnight9/morning yay.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
So, I managed to avoid catastrophe with my medication today. I have an injection date tomorrow, but my medicine is currently stuck in limbo because I changed insurance providers (and I let it go this late because I'm stupid). Lucky for me, my doc had a sample that I can use! So, I don't have to worry about missing this date! I got very lucky!

A friend of mine wants to run a Pathfinder 2nd edition game, and I'm currently deliberating my choice of race ancestry and class. A lot of the races ancestries look fun, but what entertained me the most were the Anadi and Poppet. The Poppet were because they are literal toys that gained sapience, and the Anadi were because "Spider" is now a valid choice of Player Character species! And look at them!

[Image: Anadi02.png]

Aren't they just adorable little hell demons spiders?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
So, I managed to avoid catastrophe with my medication today. I have an injection date tomorrow, but my medicine is currently stuck in limbo because I changed insurance providers (and I let it go this late because I'm stupid). Lucky for me, my doc had a sample that I can use! So, I don't have to worry about missing this date! I got very lucky!

A friend of mine wants to run a Pathfinder 2nd edition game, and I'm currently deliberating my choice of race ancestry and class. A lot of the races ancestries look fun, but what entertained me the most were the Anadi and Poppet. The Poppet were because they are literal toys that gained sapience, and the Anadi were because "Spider" is now a valid choice of Player Character species! And look at them!

[Image: Anadi02.png]

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 31st, 2024, 04:58 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
True but I need a good amount of blood drawn to start feeling woozy. I did wonder if maybe losing blood from my head might cause lightheadedness to come on easier because it could/would be blood that's bringing oxygen to your noggin that's being disrupted, but it probably doesn't actually work like that. Tongue

(Mar 31st, 2024, 08:26 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
...seeing the lovely blood clot that comes out at the end is in a humorous way fun to look at...to me anyway. XD
Well I was considering having lunch right now but I just changed my mind. Whistle

(Apr 4th, 2024, 08:49 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

A friend of mine wants to run a Pathfinder 2nd edition game, and I'm currently deliberating my choice of race ancestry and class. A lot of the races look fun, but what entertained me the most were the Anadi and Poppet. The Poppet were because they are literal toys that gained sapience, and the Anadi were because "Spider" is now a valid choice of Player Character species! And look at them!

Hello, I am a spooder that got put into a link to save space in this quote. =3

I'm curious what medication you have that requires injection but I understand if you don't want to share that. Sigh

I find it amusing you crossed out the word race and then proceeded to immediately use it in the following sentence. XD
The Poppet's look like a design concept for Sackboy, but I feel like there's another game they're reminding me of but I can't figure out what. Also as much as I dislike spiders I'll admit that one is actually cute looking. I also want to see it doing this with the cloth/scarf it's holding above its head:

[Image: gif_640x391_662610.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 31st, 2024, 04:58 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
True but I need a good amount of blood drawn to start feeling woozy. I did wonder if maybe losing blood from my head might cause lightheadedness to come on easier because it could/would be blood that's bringing oxygen to your noggin that's being disrupted, but it probably doesn't actually work like that. Tongue

(Mar 31st, 2024, 08:26 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
...seeing the lovely blood clot that comes out at the end is in a humorous way fun to look at...to me anyway. XD
Well I was considering having lunch right now but I just changed my mind. Whistle

(Apr 4th, 2024, 08:49 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

A friend of mine wants to run a Pathfinder 2nd edition game, and I'm currently deliberating my choice of race ancestry and class. A lot of the races look fun, but what entertained me the most were the Anadi and Poppet. The Poppet were because they are literal toys that gained sapience, and the Anadi were because "Spider" is now a valid choice of Player Character species! And look at them!

Hello, I am a spooder that got put into a link to save space in this quote. =3

I'm curious what medication you have that requires injection but I understand if you don't want to share that. Sigh

I find it amusing you crossed out the word race and then proceeded to immediately use it in the following sentence. XD
The Poppet's look like a design concept for Sackboy, but I feel like there's another game they're reminding me of but I can't figure out what. Also as much as I dislike spiders I'll admit that one is actually cute looking. I also want to see it doing this with the cloth/scarf it's holding above its head:

[Image: gif_640x391_662610.gif]
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Shit, I didn't notice the use of race. I crossed it out because we aren't supposed to be calling them "races" anymore, but I am dumb and keep using the term. D&D now calls them Species (except on D&D beyond, because they haven't updated that shit for some reason!), Pathfinder calls them Ancestries. It's one of those things that I don't really agree with, but I absolutely understand why it had to happen.

It's for my Ulcerative Colitis. It's a medication called Stelara which is an immune suppressant. It saves me from having to take horse pills every day now by injecting myself once every 8 weeks.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Shit, I didn't notice the use of race. I crossed it out because we aren't supposed to be calling them "races" anymore, but I am dumb and keep using the term. D&D now calls them Species (except on D&D beyond, because they haven't updated that shit for some reason!), Pathfinder calls them Ancestries. It's one of those things that I don't really agree with, but I absolutely understand why it had to happen.

It's for my Ulcerative Colitis. It's a medication called Stelara which is an immune suppressant. It saves me from having to take horse pills every day now by injecting myself once every 8 weeks.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah so that's why you crossed it out the first time. I figured it was to use the terms the game uses because then it made sense why you were defaulting to a different term. So what does D&D do for if a species has different races like how humanity is a species but we then split that into different races? Does D&D still call that sort of stuff race or no?

Oh, that's the thing that came on real bad back when you were in college years ago right? Do the injections work out cheaper too since they're not daily or no? (Or maybe you don't know because insurance just covers the costs so you never actually see the cost).
I can't decide if I'd rather have a bowel disease like that one where you take a medicine but don't have to (presumably) change your diet, or one of the ones where you don't need medications but have to remove things from your diet so you don't murder your insides. I guess the answer would vary wildly based on what you'd have to stop consuming or how much the medicine costs depending on your insurance/country. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah so that's why you crossed it out the first time. I figured it was to use the terms the game uses because then it made sense why you were defaulting to a different term. So what does D&D do for if a species has different races like how humanity is a species but we then split that into different races? Does D&D still call that sort of stuff race or no?

Oh, that's the thing that came on real bad back when you were in college years ago right? Do the injections work out cheaper too since they're not daily or no? (Or maybe you don't know because insurance just covers the costs so you never actually see the cost).
I can't decide if I'd rather have a bowel disease like that one where you take a medicine but don't have to (presumably) change your diet, or one of the ones where you don't need medications but have to remove things from your diet so you don't murder your insides. I guess the answer would vary wildly based on what you'd have to stop consuming or how much the medicine costs depending on your insurance/country. Hmm
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Subraces are now called Races, yes.

It used to cost me 5 dollars per injection, but I don't know what it's going to cost me because of the change in insurance. I'm hoping that the price is still reasonable. The LAST stuff they had me on gave me sticker shock, and took me a year to pay off. So, yeah, I'm gonna find out soon enough.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Subraces are now called Races, yes.

It used to cost me 5 dollars per injection, but I don't know what it's going to cost me because of the change in insurance. I'm hoping that the price is still reasonable. The LAST stuff they had me on gave me sticker shock, and took me a year to pay off. So, yeah, I'm gonna find out soon enough.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 5th, 2024, 09:04 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Oof. I don't even know how you'd be expected to survive if you weren't able to get off of whatever you were on before that took a year for you to pay off. And that's without me even knowing how many doses of that you even got in the first place to receive that much debt from it. Errm

Just learned that Discord is introducing ads, but apparently you'll be able to just turn them off? I guess they're relying on the ads being for rewards in games and stuff to incentivize people to keep them on but I wonder how many people will disable them anyway or disable them because most of the games advertising rewards are ones they don't play or the rewards are just garbage. Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 5th, 2024, 09:04 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Oof. I don't even know how you'd be expected to survive if you weren't able to get off of whatever you were on before that took a year for you to pay off. And that's without me even knowing how many doses of that you even got in the first place to receive that much debt from it. Errm

Just learned that Discord is introducing ads, but apparently you'll be able to just turn them off? I guess they're relying on the ads being for rewards in games and stuff to incentivize people to keep them on but I wonder how many people will disable them anyway or disable them because most of the games advertising rewards are ones they don't play or the rewards are just garbage. Unsure
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Insurance fucking blows in this country. Looking forward to when I don't have it anymore

I'm surprised they're making it a toggleable feature, for free? I'd understand if they left it under a paid tier but I suppose they probably wouldn't want to risk losing a large amount of users to 100% selling out at that point.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Insurance fucking blows in this country. Looking forward to when I don't have it anymore

I'm surprised they're making it a toggleable feature, for free? I'd understand if they left it under a paid tier but I suppose they probably wouldn't want to risk losing a large amount of users to 100% selling out at that point.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just wonder how those ads will display on mobile since generally you're always in a chat window with no sidebars or anything like on desktop. Can't wait to see probably 1/4 of my screen height taken up by a permanent ad. Rolleyes

Did anyone check out the eclipse that just recently happened today? I tried looking out my windows for it but it seems the sun was obscured behind clouds so I didn't get to see a darn thing. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just wonder how those ads will display on mobile since generally you're always in a chat window with no sidebars or anything like on desktop. Can't wait to see probably 1/4 of my screen height taken up by a permanent ad. Rolleyes

Did anyone check out the eclipse that just recently happened today? I tried looking out my windows for it but it seems the sun was obscured behind clouds so I didn't get to see a darn thing. Errm
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Aw, I forgot about that, didn't get to see it 'cause I was sleeping. Oh well. It's not exactly on my bucket list or anything.

Finally dealt with all the warranty stuff, and they are shipping me a new TV for free! Even better, I can just recycle the one I got; don't need to send it back! So, that's pretty sick!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Aw, I forgot about that, didn't get to see it 'cause I was sleeping. Oh well. It's not exactly on my bucket list or anything.

Finally dealt with all the warranty stuff, and they are shipping me a new TV for free! Even better, I can just recycle the one I got; don't need to send it back! So, that's pretty sick!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 41 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,541 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,438 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,361 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,295 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM