lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(former?) IT Guy here: Printers are evil.

As far as using colored ink when printing in black and white, printers will use a small amount of color ink so the ink doesnt try up in the hole, or something like that.

Also most printer makers sell printers at a loss [even if they are cheap POSes] and over charge on ink to make vast profits.

Heck with HP printers they have an "experation date" even if never used and if you don't use actual HP cartridges it will brick the printer (<_<) HP also now "Region locks" them too. Its Fucking bullshit.

Reminds me of the old copy pasta:
Quote:Computer:Monitor, display this document, ok?

Monitor: No prob, boss.

Computer: OK, now it looks like Mouse is moving around so, Monitor, will you move the pointer icon accordingly?

Monitor: Anything you ask, boss.

Computer: Great, great. OK, Mouse, where are you going now?

Mouse: Over to the icon panel, sir.

Computer: Hmm, Let me know if he clicks anything, OK?

Mouse: Of course.

Keyboard: Sir, he's pressed control and P simultaneously.

Monitor: Oh God, here we go.

Computer: i>sighs Printer, are you there?

Printer: No.

Computer: Please, Printer. I know you're there.

Printer: NO! I'm not here! Leave me alone!

Computer: Jesus. OK look, you really ne…

Mouse: Sir, he's clicked on the printer icon.

Computer: Printer, now you have to print it twice.

Printer: NO! NO! NO! I don't want to! I hate you! I hate printing! I'm turning off!

Computer: Printer, you know you can't turn yourself off. Just print the document twice and we'll leave you alone.

Printer: NO! That's what you always say! I hate you! I'm out of ink!

Computer: You're not out of in…

Printer: I'M OUT OF INK!

Computer: span style="font-style: italic;">Sighs Monitor, please show a low ink level alert.

Monitor: But sir, he has plen…

Computer: Just do it, damn it!

Monitor: Yes sir.

Keyboard: AHHH! He's hitting me!

Computer: Stay calm, he'll stop soon. Stay calm, old friend.

Keyboard: He's pressing everything. Oh god, I don't know, he's just pressing everything!

Computer: PRINTER! Are you happy now?! Do you see what you've done?!

Printer: HA! that's what you get for trying to get me to do work. Next time he…hey…HEY! He's trying to open me! HELP! HELP! Oh my god! He's torn out my cartridge! HELP! Please! ERROR!

Monitor: Sir, maybe we should help him?

Computer: No. He did this to himself.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(former?) IT Guy here: Printers are evil.

As far as using colored ink when printing in black and white, printers will use a small amount of color ink so the ink doesnt try up in the hole, or something like that.

Also most printer makers sell printers at a loss [even if they are cheap POSes] and over charge on ink to make vast profits.

Heck with HP printers they have an "experation date" even if never used and if you don't use actual HP cartridges it will brick the printer (<_<) HP also now "Region locks" them too. Its Fucking bullshit.

Reminds me of the old copy pasta:
Quote:Computer:Monitor, display this document, ok?

Monitor: No prob, boss.

Computer: OK, now it looks like Mouse is moving around so, Monitor, will you move the pointer icon accordingly?

Monitor: Anything you ask, boss.

Computer: Great, great. OK, Mouse, where are you going now?

Mouse: Over to the icon panel, sir.

Computer: Hmm, Let me know if he clicks anything, OK?

Mouse: Of course.

Keyboard: Sir, he's pressed control and P simultaneously.

Monitor: Oh God, here we go.

Computer: i>sighs Printer, are you there?

Printer: No.

Computer: Please, Printer. I know you're there.

Printer: NO! I'm not here! Leave me alone!

Computer: Jesus. OK look, you really ne…

Mouse: Sir, he's clicked on the printer icon.

Computer: Printer, now you have to print it twice.

Printer: NO! NO! NO! I don't want to! I hate you! I hate printing! I'm turning off!

Computer: Printer, you know you can't turn yourself off. Just print the document twice and we'll leave you alone.

Printer: NO! That's what you always say! I hate you! I'm out of ink!

Computer: You're not out of in…

Printer: I'M OUT OF INK!

Computer: span style="font-style: italic;">Sighs Monitor, please show a low ink level alert.

Monitor: But sir, he has plen…

Computer: Just do it, damn it!

Monitor: Yes sir.

Keyboard: AHHH! He's hitting me!

Computer: Stay calm, he'll stop soon. Stay calm, old friend.

Keyboard: He's pressing everything. Oh god, I don't know, he's just pressing everything!

Computer: PRINTER! Are you happy now?! Do you see what you've done?!

Printer: HA! that's what you get for trying to get me to do work. Next time he…hey…HEY! He's trying to open me! HELP! HELP! Oh my god! He's torn out my cartridge! HELP! Please! ERROR!

Monitor: Sir, maybe we should help him?

Computer: No. He did this to himself.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, the laptop caught my attention for a second, but I'm glad I decided to resist the urge to buy it. I am very much happy with this one.

I dunno what ya'll are talking about with printer problems. I've never had any of the problems I see people complaining about all of the time. Maybe printers just like me.

So, August 31st was of course Miku's birthday, and Goodsmile finally put up some of the figurines they had announced at WonFest in celebration of it. Most notably, the absolutely gorgeous Hatsune Miku Wedding Dress version. I've been waiting for this beauty to go up for pre-order since it was first revealed. :3 

The 1/7 scale Magical Mirai 2018 ver. figurine also went up for pre-order. Goodsmile also made another amazing announcement this past week. At long last, just when people were beginning to think it would never happen... Nendoroid Satania is finally here!!!!! I've been waiting forever for them to finally make any Satania figurine. Hopefully the Nendo is just the beginning, and we'll be getting some scale figurines of her in the future as well.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, the laptop caught my attention for a second, but I'm glad I decided to resist the urge to buy it. I am very much happy with this one.

I dunno what ya'll are talking about with printer problems. I've never had any of the problems I see people complaining about all of the time. Maybe printers just like me.

So, August 31st was of course Miku's birthday, and Goodsmile finally put up some of the figurines they had announced at WonFest in celebration of it. Most notably, the absolutely gorgeous Hatsune Miku Wedding Dress version. I've been waiting for this beauty to go up for pre-order since it was first revealed. :3 

The 1/7 scale Magical Mirai 2018 ver. figurine also went up for pre-order. Goodsmile also made another amazing announcement this past week. At long last, just when people were beginning to think it would never happen... Nendoroid Satania is finally here!!!!! I've been waiting forever for them to finally make any Satania figurine. Hopefully the Nendo is just the beginning, and we'll be getting some scale figurines of her in the future as well.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
.... Miku is 16 FFS, way to be creepy with the wedding dress.

(the company in case any one got confused)

After all "She's just 16 years old, leave her alone..."

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
.... Miku is 16 FFS, way to be creepy with the wedding dress.

(the company in case any one got confused)

After all "She's just 16 years old, leave her alone..."
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
And ZB is offically dead as far as I think, support was converted to TapAShit.

Nicolas made a statement in one of the topics we are not providing any more support and to take it up with Tapatalk from how I read it.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
And ZB is offically dead as far as I think, support was converted to TapAShit.

Nicolas made a statement in one of the topics we are not providing any more support and to take it up with Tapatalk from how I read it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just saw it was converted. I'll continue to check in for the last drops of drama but otherwise it's Tapatalk's dumpster fire to play with now.

Apparently Brandon was moved to the regular members group?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I just saw it was converted. I'll continue to check in for the last drops of drama but otherwise it's Tapatalk's dumpster fire to play with now.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, so it's happening and Brandon hasn't got a special position? Eh. Well.

Yeesh, thanks a lot Earth's movement. Horrible natural disaster in Hokkaido. Also the cause of delaying a Nintendo Direct I didn't know of just till now. Hope those affected have found some kind of shelter or safety.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, so it's happening and Brandon hasn't got a special position? Eh. Well.

Yeesh, thanks a lot Earth's movement. Horrible natural disaster in Hokkaido. Also the cause of delaying a Nintendo Direct I didn't know of just till now. Hope those affected have found some kind of shelter or safety.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 6th, 2018, 02:23 AM)Moonface Wrote:

He is back as admin, I think he placed himself in there for some reason.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 6th, 2018, 02:23 AM)Moonface Wrote:

He is back as admin, I think he placed himself in there for some reason.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Sep 6th, 2018, 11:24 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

The sad thing about this is the amount of people who are pissed off that they delayed it because "muh Smash news!" God forbid you have to wait a little while longer to get your fucking video game news in order for Nintendo to respect the dead and injured from today's Earthquake.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

The sad thing about this is the amount of people who are pissed off that they delayed it because "muh Smash news!" God forbid you have to wait a little while longer to get your fucking video game news in order for Nintendo to respect the dead and injured from today's Earthquake.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 6th, 2018, 06:57 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

You do realize there are people who are pissed when "Muh shows" get interrupted because there is a tornado warning issued, or other "OH SHIT YOU'RE GOING DO DIE" events happen.

Its sad and annoying at the same time, and I used to know some one like that....*sighs*

But there can be some hypocritical actions calimed in what Nintendo did, As Japan also was hit by Typhoon Jebi (I can't tell you how many times I kept on hitting "d") on Sept 4 (Japan local time). Typhoon that deviated a region and the strongest to hit in 25 years (and thus so far killed more people then the earthquake) ..... ehhhhh we'll go on!

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 6th, 2018, 06:57 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

You do realize there are people who are pissed when "Muh shows" get interrupted because there is a tornado warning issued, or other "OH SHIT YOU'RE GOING DO DIE" events happen.

Its sad and annoying at the same time, and I used to know some one like that....*sighs*

But there can be some hypocritical actions calimed in what Nintendo did, As Japan also was hit by Typhoon Jebi (I can't tell you how many times I kept on hitting "d") on Sept 4 (Japan local time). Typhoon that deviated a region and the strongest to hit in 25 years (and thus so far killed more people then the earthquake) ..... ehhhhh we'll go on!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For a typhoon supposedly so bad, I had never heard of it until people mentioned it alongside the earthquake news. I hadn't even seen it coming up on the news on TV. Errm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For a typhoon supposedly so bad, I had never heard of it until people mentioned it alongside the earthquake news. I hadn't even seen it coming up on the news on TV. Errm
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 6th, 2018, 11:49 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Because around the same time, your state was getting hit by Tropical Storm Gordon.

US local news > World News thus goes the news cycle.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 6th, 2018, 11:49 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Because around the same time, your state was getting hit by Tropical Storm Gordon.

US local news > World News thus goes the news cycle.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Good point. And to be fair local weather problems should take priority over the rest so that people in the affected area can remain informed. Although I still didn't manage to see anything about it on Twitter or Reddit.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Good point. And to be fair local weather problems should take priority over the rest so that people in the affected area can remain informed. Although I still didn't manage to see anything about it on Twitter or Reddit.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 7th, 2018, 12:48 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Twitter is mostly anglo-sphere / countries that use the Latin alphabet it seems (I.e. Europe, NA, SA).

Reddit is the same although the hurricane/typhoon sub /r/tropicalweahter was talking about it, it still got a bit muffled because of Gordon.

Hell right now we have a cat 3 hurricane in the Pacific ocean that according to (one) model will hit the big island of Hawaii (as a T.S.) or maybe come close to hitting the Big Island and the one next to it as a Cat. 1. But there seems to be no real news about that either.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Sep 7th, 2018, 12:48 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Twitter is mostly anglo-sphere / countries that use the Latin alphabet it seems (I.e. Europe, NA, SA).

Reddit is the same although the hurricane/typhoon sub /r/tropicalweahter was talking about it, it still got a bit muffled because of Gordon.

Hell right now we have a cat 3 hurricane in the Pacific ocean that according to (one) model will hit the big island of Hawaii (as a T.S.) or maybe come close to hitting the Big Island and the one next to it as a Cat. 1. But there seems to be no real news about that either.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, found another treasure in Walmart today. Did my usual run through the poster display and found myself another wonderful Miku poster. I was surprised the first time I found a Miku poster at Walmart, but to find a second one there today was awesome. Hopefully we'll start to see a lot more types of Miku merchandise being sold in stores over here. :3
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, found another treasure in Walmart today. Did my usual run through the poster display and found myself another wonderful Miku poster. I was surprised the first time I found a Miku poster at Walmart, but to find a second one there today was awesome. Hopefully we'll start to see a lot more types of Miku merchandise being sold in stores over here. :3
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
TIL walmart sells poasters

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech