I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Finally done with all those finals, but now I'm sitting here thinking about how awful I am at usernames.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Finally done with all those finals, but now I'm sitting here thinking about how awful I am at usernames.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Animemoongirl : You too! Mine has been just fine. Grin

@"Yuri" : Good to hear your finals are over. Why are you thinking that though? Not so important, is it? I mean what you've had are fine, unless you mean for other sites. Are you going to change or something?

Work's been...somewhat bad. Two weeks ago there was a cock up with no one on nights knowing how to finalise stock counts, so the system we use went wrong for a few days. My department brought ours back though, but had low stock. Like we weren't getting broccoli in, plus other veg, which are important for December. Sainsbury's opening up is a good and bad thing, for customers to have another choice nearby, but also bad for our sales thus meaning hours needing to be cut. Nothing's happened to me yet, but my section leader was forced to take this week off, which undoubtedly will be a mistake. Hard week for me ahead. Taken up Tuesdays, once every two weeks after a colleague left who's hours won't be filled. Eh.

My keyboard has been dying, and earlier completely died, so I have to use the On-Screen Keyboard. Taking so long to type. Might start working after a restart, rest or briefly at times.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Animemoongirl : You too! Mine has been just fine. Grin

@"Yuri" : Good to hear your finals are over. Why are you thinking that though? Not so important, is it? I mean what you've had are fine, unless you mean for other sites. Are you going to change or something?

Work's been...somewhat bad. Two weeks ago there was a cock up with no one on nights knowing how to finalise stock counts, so the system we use went wrong for a few days. My department brought ours back though, but had low stock. Like we weren't getting broccoli in, plus other veg, which are important for December. Sainsbury's opening up is a good and bad thing, for customers to have another choice nearby, but also bad for our sales thus meaning hours needing to be cut. Nothing's happened to me yet, but my section leader was forced to take this week off, which undoubtedly will be a mistake. Hard week for me ahead. Taken up Tuesdays, once every two weeks after a colleague left who's hours won't be filled. Eh.

My keyboard has been dying, and earlier completely died, so I have to use the On-Screen Keyboard. Taking so long to type. Might start working after a restart, rest or briefly at times.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I was meaning because I'm thinking of registering to another site and like...its one of those sites where everything taken, but I don't really have a go-to username that I can really go with.

The work and keyboard stuff definitely sucks EL! D: I hope your hours won't be cut and your place of work will get itself together and your keyboard wakes up!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I was meaning because I'm thinking of registering to another site and like...its one of those sites where everything taken, but I don't really have a go-to username that I can really go with.

The work and keyboard stuff definitely sucks EL! D: I hope your hours won't be cut and your place of work will get itself together and your keyboard wakes up!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, a site that has many names already taken. Got one yet? Probably have by now. If not perhaps try joining two potential names together, or something that relates to one before or after? Or add numbers somewhere.

Thanks. My keyboard mostly woke up after putting it on Sleep. Gone back to the state it was in before going completely off where the s, d, g, j, comma and full stop keys refuse to register. Even before that it used to be 2, w, s and x, but they would work again after a while. The new group haven't shown signs of returning yet. I know I keep saying it, but I haven't bought one, need get myself that new laptop I've been meaning to get. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, a site that has many names already taken. Got one yet? Probably have by now. If not perhaps try joining two potential names together, or something that relates to one before or after? Or add numbers somewhere.

Thanks. My keyboard mostly woke up after putting it on Sleep. Gone back to the state it was in before going completely off where the s, d, g, j, comma and full stop keys refuse to register. Even before that it used to be 2, w, s and x, but they would work again after a while. The new group haven't shown signs of returning yet. I know I keep saying it, but I haven't bought one, need get myself that new laptop I've been meaning to get. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh no I'm still thinking because I refuse to use the numbers and trust me it has been a journey and it still going! XD

Thats good to hear!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh no I'm still thinking because I refuse to use the numbers and trust me it has been a journey and it still going! XD

Thats good to hear!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Be like me and have only one username and you never have to worry. Well, until someone has Moonface already and you have to think of something else. Fortunately no one ever takes MoonfaceDesigns but I'm in for a bad time when someone does. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Be like me and have only one username and you never have to worry. Well, until someone has Moonface already and you have to think of something else. Fortunately no one ever takes MoonfaceDesigns but I'm in for a bad time when someone does. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Geez, already half way through the month which means 10 days to go. I do have three days off thanks to Christmas falling on to a Wednesday and work not needing me on the two days either side. Neat! Grin

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Today is my sister's birthday and we have a 3-course meal out booked for 7 people. Should be fine.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Geez, already half way through the month which means 10 days to go. I do have three days off thanks to Christmas falling on to a Wednesday and work not needing me on the two days either side. Neat! Grin

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Today is my sister's birthday and we have a 3-course meal out booked for 7 people. Should be fine.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spent the weekend in Orlando at Holiday Matsuri with @ShiraNoMai and friends. First time we've gone for all three days, and it was so worth it. Since we were there on Friday this year we got to attend a panel/show called Hottest Men in Anime, which I probably never would've touched had I been by myself because the simple premise is it's male strippers. However, for me it was a highlight of the weekend. Imagine dudes in cosplay, and each one will come out on a stage and perform while stripping to their underwear, with the best performance winning the show, but rather than being just sensual or sexual (as stripping would normally be), throw in a heavy dose of entertainment and comedy. For example, one act was a Kakashi that was interrupted by a Might Guy, and both began competing with each other on stage in turns until ultimately teaming up to perform together and tear off each others clothes and run around in the audience. Another was Promare inspired, and saw the two main characters of that movie together doing acts in reference to the movie, and then having the villain appear (who was called Cray Foreskin instead of Cray Foresight) and take one of them out with a fire extinguisher (movie is based around fire and one of the two characters lives off of fire), which went into a fight scene and then a fan pandering mouth to mouth resuscitation scene.

One act managed to tear their underwear strap by accident and had to improvise to avoid letting anything show. That one was a very funny one to watch. XD

But yeah, my work hasn't managed to understand my explanations of the entertainment factor and prefer to focus on "guy went to watch guys strip" aspect of it and stupidly think me being entertained equates to "you enjoyed watching men strip and are into it". It made me realise a lot of people at my work are horrendously shallow minded for thinking any guy who attended must be into men rather than people going for that or entertainment or both. Rolleyes

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Spent the weekend in Orlando at Holiday Matsuri with @ShiraNoMai and friends. First time we've gone for all three days, and it was so worth it. Since we were there on Friday this year we got to attend a panel/show called Hottest Men in Anime, which I probably never would've touched had I been by myself because the simple premise is it's male strippers. However, for me it was a highlight of the weekend. Imagine dudes in cosplay, and each one will come out on a stage and perform while stripping to their underwear, with the best performance winning the show, but rather than being just sensual or sexual (as stripping would normally be), throw in a heavy dose of entertainment and comedy. For example, one act was a Kakashi that was interrupted by a Might Guy, and both began competing with each other on stage in turns until ultimately teaming up to perform together and tear off each others clothes and run around in the audience. Another was Promare inspired, and saw the two main characters of that movie together doing acts in reference to the movie, and then having the villain appear (who was called Cray Foreskin instead of Cray Foresight) and take one of them out with a fire extinguisher (movie is based around fire and one of the two characters lives off of fire), which went into a fight scene and then a fan pandering mouth to mouth resuscitation scene.

One act managed to tear their underwear strap by accident and had to improvise to avoid letting anything show. That one was a very funny one to watch. XD

But yeah, my work hasn't managed to understand my explanations of the entertainment factor and prefer to focus on "guy went to watch guys strip" aspect of it and stupidly think me being entertained equates to "you enjoyed watching men strip and are into it". It made me realise a lot of people at my work are horrendously shallow minded for thinking any guy who attended must be into men rather than people going for that or entertainment or both. Rolleyes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Browsing around Twitter today and seeing all the Kpop fans spamming everything with videos and posting that "it's not okay to be white and you should feel bad for being white" has really brought to light how much of a plague the KPop community is and why it should be eradicated from the world.

These people have been annoying on Twitter all year long, spamming every thing with their videos and using every trend on Twitter to spam promote their crappy fandom (including using trends for people's deaths, which is incredibly disrespectful and shows what kind of a disease they really are), but today has really shown what kind of people these are.

I mean it's not our fault they are fans of crappy music. They should take it out on themselves, not everyone else.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Browsing around Twitter today and seeing all the Kpop fans spamming everything with videos and posting that "it's not okay to be white and you should feel bad for being white" has really brought to light how much of a plague the KPop community is and why it should be eradicated from the world.

These people have been annoying on Twitter all year long, spamming every thing with their videos and using every trend on Twitter to spam promote their crappy fandom (including using trends for people's deaths, which is incredibly disrespectful and shows what kind of a disease they really are), but today has really shown what kind of people these are.

I mean it's not our fault they are fans of crappy music. They should take it out on themselves, not everyone else.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Glad I pay little to no attention to Twitter or these Kpop fans an whatever they're posting about. Sounds pathetic and and nothing I need to bother myself to look for/read it.

1 hour left here and I need to turn in as I have a shift in the early morning. Hope I can sleep through the fireworks, usually can. A lovely short 4 hour shift too, and I leave when the store opens XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Glad I pay little to no attention to Twitter or these Kpop fans an whatever they're posting about. Sounds pathetic and and nothing I need to bother myself to look for/read it.

1 hour left here and I need to turn in as I have a shift in the early morning. Hope I can sleep through the fireworks, usually can. A lovely short 4 hour shift too, and I leave when the store opens XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Happy New Years everyone! Grin
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Happy New Years everyone! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, Happy New Year! Can't believe the 2010's have already been and gone. Doesn't feel like a new decade yet, I know it's only the first day. News already talking like 2019 is in the past, is technically true, but y'know. XD

4 hour shift was bliss today, may have started at 6AM but forgot how great it is dealing with zero customers and no home shoppers in my way. Then back home to play Three Houses. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, Happy New Year! Can't believe the 2010's have already been and gone. Doesn't feel like a new decade yet, I know it's only the first day. News already talking like 2019 is in the past, is technically true, but y'know. XD

4 hour shift was bliss today, may have started at 6AM but forgot how great it is dealing with zero customers and no home shoppers in my way. Then back home to play Three Houses. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 31st, 2019, 05:05 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
It depends. Is it both North and South Korean K-Pop fans making such remarks, one side, or people from neither country entirely just trying to be dicks behind keyboards? I only ask since K-Pop can come from two places, one of which has a much greater chance of making the remarks you quote than the other country does.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 31st, 2019, 05:05 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
It depends. Is it both North and South Korean K-Pop fans making such remarks, one side, or people from neither country entirely just trying to be dicks behind keyboards? I only ask since K-Pop can come from two places, one of which has a much greater chance of making the remarks you quote than the other country does.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Some of the posts seemed to be coming from Koreans themselves, judging by the very broken English (as to whether they were North or South, I don't know), but there was also a lot of Americans (possibly Europeans as well) making these remarks. My comments are targeted strictly on the American Kpop community, because they seem to be the ones that go around spamming those stupid videos every where.

In hindsight you have to kind of laugh at the whole thing, because you realize that a large majority of these people are probably white girls who pretend they are Korean girls online and talk about how white people should be ashamed about their skin color.

I can't imagine many Korean people would be disrespectful enough to use a hashtag to honor someone who died as a way to promote these shitty videos, so I have to assume that part of it was 110% on the Western fanbase. I don't know any Koreans myself, but people from Asian countries tend to be a lot more respectful than most people in the US, so I'd be surprised to see any of them doing it.

First we had all the porn bots going around posting sex videos in every trend, and now we have these Kpop idiots. Not really sure which one is worse.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Some of the posts seemed to be coming from Koreans themselves, judging by the very broken English (as to whether they were North or South, I don't know), but there was also a lot of Americans (possibly Europeans as well) making these remarks. My comments are targeted strictly on the American Kpop community, because they seem to be the ones that go around spamming those stupid videos every where.

In hindsight you have to kind of laugh at the whole thing, because you realize that a large majority of these people are probably white girls who pretend they are Korean girls online and talk about how white people should be ashamed about their skin color.

I can't imagine many Korean people would be disrespectful enough to use a hashtag to honor someone who died as a way to promote these shitty videos, so I have to assume that part of it was 110% on the Western fanbase. I don't know any Koreans myself, but people from Asian countries tend to be a lot more respectful than most people in the US, so I'd be surprised to see any of them doing it.

First we had all the porn bots going around posting sex videos in every trend, and now we have these Kpop idiots. Not really sure which one is worse.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's mostly why I enjoy Kpop (or more specifically, one group in the genre) from afar; fandoms are pretty toxic. I mean, when you have specific Wikipedia pages tailored to fans of the genre, you've got a problem. Though fandoms of most things are toxic in general. I try to keep to supportive/positive fandoms if I choose to be part of any.

Also I sincerely doubt North Koreans have any access to our part of the internet, so including them in any sort of social circle outside their own is probably redundant LOL

My first day back at work since Christmas Eve has been confusing. Starting the work week on a Thursday with just today and tomorrow to finish the week's work :monkaS:
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's mostly why I enjoy Kpop (or more specifically, one group in the genre) from afar; fandoms are pretty toxic. I mean, when you have specific Wikipedia pages tailored to fans of the genre, you've got a problem. Though fandoms of most things are toxic in general. I try to keep to supportive/positive fandoms if I choose to be part of any.

Also I sincerely doubt North Koreans have any access to our part of the internet, so including them in any sort of social circle outside their own is probably redundant LOL

My first day back at work since Christmas Eve has been confusing. Starting the work week on a Thursday with just today and tomorrow to finish the week's work :monkaS:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 41 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,541 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,438 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,361 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,295 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM