Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, I've been watching a bit of the election myself, thought I was going to see the final result when I woke up after 5AM this morning then thought maybe it'll happen soon but in actuality not that soon thanks to postal votes not been counted yet. Although they're both saying they've won with it being so close. I didn't have an idea which side would win so it not being an outright winner before every ballot's been counted is interesting to watch.

@Maniakkid25 : Don't push yourself if you happen to not have your video done by Christmas, I'll look forward to it whenever you do. But dang sounds like you've got a really positive thing happening, which is awesome! Grin And on top of it you could get one half of a duplex? Got my fingers crossed for you, man.

My cat went in for an ear amputation today, it was either that or euthanasia and as she doesn't have anything else wrong with her other than the infection on the top of her ear, we decided to keep her going. She'll be back with us soon. Going to be weird seeing her without the ear for a while.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah, I've been watching a bit of the election myself, thought I was going to see the final result when I woke up after 5AM this morning then thought maybe it'll happen soon but in actuality not that soon thanks to postal votes not been counted yet. Although they're both saying they've won with it being so close. I didn't have an idea which side would win so it not being an outright winner before every ballot's been counted is interesting to watch.

@Maniakkid25 : Don't push yourself if you happen to not have your video done by Christmas, I'll look forward to it whenever you do. But dang sounds like you've got a really positive thing happening, which is awesome! Grin And on top of it you could get one half of a duplex? Got my fingers crossed for you, man.

My cat went in for an ear amputation today, it was either that or euthanasia and as she doesn't have anything else wrong with her other than the infection on the top of her ear, we decided to keep her going. She'll be back with us soon. Going to be weird seeing her without the ear for a while.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
It doesn't help that the orange cheeto is trying to stop the vote counts in the remaining states that are still working on counting mail-in ballots. The Supreme Court leans heavily in his favor, so if it gets to that point then it's clear rig.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
It doesn't help that the orange cheeto is trying to stop the vote counts in the remaining states that are still working on counting mail-in ballots. The Supreme Court leans heavily in his favor, so if it gets to that point then it's clear rig.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Biden looks to be winning, but thankfully the Senate remained in Republican control, so even if Biden wins, he won't be able to do a whole lot in office. Or I should say Harris won't be able to do much, because Biden is just the hollow puppet. He'll probably have a heart attack and keel over in his first year or two in office, and then we have to worry about that nightmare Harris being in control.

Though as long as the Senate and/or House are in Republican control, we don't have to worry about her.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Biden looks to be winning, but thankfully the Senate remained in Republican control, so even if Biden wins, he won't be able to do a whole lot in office. Or I should say Harris won't be able to do much, because Biden is just the hollow puppet. He'll probably have a heart attack and keel over in his first year or two in office, and then we have to worry about that nightmare Harris being in control.

Though as long as the Senate and/or House are in Republican control, we don't have to worry about her.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I never considered the fact that Harris would become runner up considering Biden's age, but I dunno, the man's in decent shape/health for his age, he'll probably make it through the term no problem. I'm really not a fan of Harris either, but I honestly don't think her nor Biden can cause any harm to any policies you may fear. Presidents don't have a very large role to play in that stuff as it turns out, but have a lot to do with foreign affairs and appearing as the face of the country, all of which they're more than qualified to do to save face for this country after these four years with.... that guy.

I'm just watching these numbers come in like a hawk, man. I can't look away, like a trainwreck. I'm cautiously optimistic at this point, but if our toddler of a president won't stop complaining about his chances dwindling away, I'm ready to let out the biggest groan I've ever let out.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I never considered the fact that Harris would become runner up considering Biden's age, but I dunno, the man's in decent shape/health for his age, he'll probably make it through the term no problem. I'm really not a fan of Harris either, but I honestly don't think her nor Biden can cause any harm to any policies you may fear. Presidents don't have a very large role to play in that stuff as it turns out, but have a lot to do with foreign affairs and appearing as the face of the country, all of which they're more than qualified to do to save face for this country after these four years with.... that guy.

I'm just watching these numbers come in like a hawk, man. I can't look away, like a trainwreck. I'm cautiously optimistic at this point, but if our toddler of a president won't stop complaining about his chances dwindling away, I'm ready to let out the biggest groan I've ever let out.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 4th, 2020, 05:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I don't know who in their right mind would ever choose not to amputate the ear over the other choice. It's just an ear, and even then it isn't going to make the cat deaf in that ear, it's just removing the floppy bit that sticks out of their head. Although even if it did make them deaf, big deal. Errm

As for the election, it's pretty clear there are problems regardless of sides when it comes to the general populace and their behaviour towards things. People contesting the votes, people trying to apparently stop votes, businesses boarding up because of the tension between both sides and not knowing which one will blow over what. It doesn't matter who wins if the team sport bullshit that American politics has and the vitriol it creates is just left to continue going on in the way that allowed it to escalate to the state it's in now. I've always seen the left vs. right stuff as stupid since I first encountered it in this country and I still feel that way, just because it's just a pissing contest between the loudest people who partake in it and those people drown out any attempt of a civil discussion in favour of shit flinging. It doesn't help when the current President spends his days on Twitter flinging shit too by giving everyone a nickname, but Trump could stop that today even if re-elected and it wouldn't stop the general populace from carrying on with it. Shout out to the people I've seen on social media who are on opposite sides making posts showing that they can still get along to try and put out some positivity that not everyone with differing political stances wants to attack each other over it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 4th, 2020, 05:47 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I don't know who in their right mind would ever choose not to amputate the ear over the other choice. It's just an ear, and even then it isn't going to make the cat deaf in that ear, it's just removing the floppy bit that sticks out of their head. Although even if it did make them deaf, big deal. Errm

As for the election, it's pretty clear there are problems regardless of sides when it comes to the general populace and their behaviour towards things. People contesting the votes, people trying to apparently stop votes, businesses boarding up because of the tension between both sides and not knowing which one will blow over what. It doesn't matter who wins if the team sport bullshit that American politics has and the vitriol it creates is just left to continue going on in the way that allowed it to escalate to the state it's in now. I've always seen the left vs. right stuff as stupid since I first encountered it in this country and I still feel that way, just because it's just a pissing contest between the loudest people who partake in it and those people drown out any attempt of a civil discussion in favour of shit flinging. It doesn't help when the current President spends his days on Twitter flinging shit too by giving everyone a nickname, but Trump could stop that today even if re-elected and it wouldn't stop the general populace from carrying on with it. Shout out to the people I've seen on social media who are on opposite sides making posts showing that they can still get along to try and put out some positivity that not everyone with differing political stances wants to attack each other over it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : She's already deaf anyway, so it was easier to go with the operation than to leave it. The infection wasn't causing visible problems at the time, there was a point when I was touching her ear a few days before the appointment and she wasn't even bothered, but it would've gotten worse over time later. After she got back she was to have a cone back on but the first night she had already caused the edge of the half ear to bleed (luckily wasn't where the stitches was) so I decided to make her wear it. I knew she'd hate wearing the cone again and she's been good so far without it. Would've kept reopening the new wound like the first time she had to wear one. I know of the risk she could open the stitches if she's trying to wash/scratch the ear, but it's better than seeing her hurting herself over the cone and get a new infection. At the moment she's returned to her old self of "sleep food FOOD sleep repeat night food plz sleep".

Over the election, ah there's always been someone trying to contest the votes and such. The two sides having the louder people being the voice of the side I knew of already which sucks, really wish somewhere had differing sides actually cooperating in a civil manner than seemingly at each other's necks. I remember watching recently there was two neighbours from both sides helping each other through covid, with one saying he couldn't believe the neighbour could be so friendly towards them and they are a person first, Republican second.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : She's already deaf anyway, so it was easier to go with the operation than to leave it. The infection wasn't causing visible problems at the time, there was a point when I was touching her ear a few days before the appointment and she wasn't even bothered, but it would've gotten worse over time later. After she got back she was to have a cone back on but the first night she had already caused the edge of the half ear to bleed (luckily wasn't where the stitches was) so I decided to make her wear it. I knew she'd hate wearing the cone again and she's been good so far without it. Would've kept reopening the new wound like the first time she had to wear one. I know of the risk she could open the stitches if she's trying to wash/scratch the ear, but it's better than seeing her hurting herself over the cone and get a new infection. At the moment she's returned to her old self of "sleep food FOOD sleep repeat night food plz sleep".

Over the election, ah there's always been someone trying to contest the votes and such. The two sides having the louder people being the voice of the side I knew of already which sucks, really wish somewhere had differing sides actually cooperating in a civil manner than seemingly at each other's necks. I remember watching recently there was two neighbours from both sides helping each other through covid, with one saying he couldn't believe the neighbour could be so friendly towards them and they are a person first, Republican second.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm sure there are plenty of people who get along and don't just get negative with each other for differing views and political stances. It's just that they're not going to be the ones that get the attention or seek it out, and it can get draining seeing arguments all the time instead of civil discussions.

Anyway, hoping tomorrow isn't another Sunday of feeling unwell. It happens to me almost every Sunday and I really don't want it when I had a migraine for twelve hours yesterday going into today. Meh

How's everyone else doing or been doing?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm sure there are plenty of people who get along and don't just get negative with each other for differing views and political stances. It's just that they're not going to be the ones that get the attention or seek it out, and it can get draining seeing arguments all the time instead of civil discussions.

Anyway, hoping tomorrow isn't another Sunday of feeling unwell. It happens to me almost every Sunday and I really don't want it when I had a migraine for twelve hours yesterday going into today. Meh

How's everyone else doing or been doing?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Nov 8th, 2020, 01:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I think my favorite aspect of this is being called a racist Trump nuthugger because I said I don't like Biden. Like c'mon people, I've spent the last four years shitting on Trump every chance I could get. Just because I said I'd rather deal with Trump for another four years doesn't mean I'm suddenly a super fan of his. I've had friends of mine say they support Biden, but I'm not like, "OH MER GAWD YOU ANTIFA TERRORIST!!!!!!" It's become such a thing where if you don't support x, you're automatically y regardless of any other factors. 

Picking between Trump and Biden to me is like choosing between cutting off my right hand with a rusted butter knife, or cutting off my left foot. In the end both options are going to be painful as fuck, but it just depends on which one I feel is going to be less of an issue at the end of it all. Also if anyone is curious I would 100% choose to cut off my foot in that situation. Need my hand for vidya gaems and other things. 

As for how my day went, pretty average. Worked, came home, did some shit, now ready to start up some gaming. Looking on YouTube to see if there's anything I want to watch. See that Gura, Ina and Amelia streamed Phasmophobia last night, so I'll probably watch the video of that until my late night streamers start hopping on.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Nov 8th, 2020, 01:14 AM)Moonface Wrote:

I think my favorite aspect of this is being called a racist Trump nuthugger because I said I don't like Biden. Like c'mon people, I've spent the last four years shitting on Trump every chance I could get. Just because I said I'd rather deal with Trump for another four years doesn't mean I'm suddenly a super fan of his. I've had friends of mine say they support Biden, but I'm not like, "OH MER GAWD YOU ANTIFA TERRORIST!!!!!!" It's become such a thing where if you don't support x, you're automatically y regardless of any other factors. 

Picking between Trump and Biden to me is like choosing between cutting off my right hand with a rusted butter knife, or cutting off my left foot. In the end both options are going to be painful as fuck, but it just depends on which one I feel is going to be less of an issue at the end of it all. Also if anyone is curious I would 100% choose to cut off my foot in that situation. Need my hand for vidya gaems and other things. 

As for how my day went, pretty average. Worked, came home, did some shit, now ready to start up some gaming. Looking on YouTube to see if there's anything I want to watch. See that Gura, Ina and Amelia streamed Phasmophobia last night, so I'll probably watch the video of that until my late night streamers start hopping on.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can get wanting to back the policies while not backing all the behavior of a person who represents the party behind them, since the policies are ultimately what define how things are run. Trump in this case is just the representation. I think that how the President presents themselves is a very important thing to consider but I get that policies of the opposing party can be unappealing enough to make that representation a non factor in choice, or some people just always keep the two separate because that's just how they like to view things. Just depends on the person. Obviously no point voting for a person who you find more likeable only to disagree with more of their policies over someone else's who you may not like that much when policy is your primary motivator to vote.

I feel anyone who knows you and says you're racist just for preferring the policies of the Republican party doesn't pay attention because you've never acted in a way that would remotely imply you're racist. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I can get wanting to back the policies while not backing all the behavior of a person who represents the party behind them, since the policies are ultimately what define how things are run. Trump in this case is just the representation. I think that how the President presents themselves is a very important thing to consider but I get that policies of the opposing party can be unappealing enough to make that representation a non factor in choice, or some people just always keep the two separate because that's just how they like to view things. Just depends on the person. Obviously no point voting for a person who you find more likeable only to disagree with more of their policies over someone else's who you may not like that much when policy is your primary motivator to vote.

I feel anyone who knows you and says you're racist just for preferring the policies of the Republican party doesn't pay attention because you've never acted in a way that would remotely imply you're racist. Errm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I think I've finally decided that I'm going to upgrade my phone before I buy a gaming PC. I don't have room to set up a desk/computer in my room right now anyways, and with my phone contract being up in a week, I figure might as well focus on that first. I need to wait for my contract to actually expire though, because I want to trade my current phone with Samsung themselves to get an unlocked Note S20 Ultra, but I'm unsure if I can trade in my current phone before my contract expires (the phone itself is paid off fully), and I'd rather not risk getting tagged with any penalties or fees for trading in too early.

Verizon would only give me $124 for my phone, while Samsung will credit me $350 for it. So I figure price-wise it's better for me to get an unlocked one from Samsung (plus it's the only reliable way I can get a 512GB one instead of just a 128), and then re-up with Verizon after that if I so choose. Or another carrier, but Verizon is really the only reliable one in this area, so I'd probably just go with them again anyways.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I think I've finally decided that I'm going to upgrade my phone before I buy a gaming PC. I don't have room to set up a desk/computer in my room right now anyways, and with my phone contract being up in a week, I figure might as well focus on that first. I need to wait for my contract to actually expire though, because I want to trade my current phone with Samsung themselves to get an unlocked Note S20 Ultra, but I'm unsure if I can trade in my current phone before my contract expires (the phone itself is paid off fully), and I'd rather not risk getting tagged with any penalties or fees for trading in too early.

Verizon would only give me $124 for my phone, while Samsung will credit me $350 for it. So I figure price-wise it's better for me to get an unlocked one from Samsung (plus it's the only reliable way I can get a 512GB one instead of just a 128), and then re-up with Verizon after that if I so choose. Or another carrier, but Verizon is really the only reliable one in this area, so I'd probably just go with them again anyways.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What phone do you have now DL? Also, what colour would you get for your new one?

I don't know if I'd ever go back to Samsung for a phone myself. I had a Galaxy S7 and it wasn't a bad phone, but after switching to Pixel 4 I don't think I could stand to deal with all the extra shit Samsung loves to stuff into their phones that I don't want.

I spent the last....3 or 4 hours working on my laptop to see if I could finally fix the 100% disc usage issue I've been having for weeks. Using clean boots I finally determined that Adobe Creative Cloud was tanking my disc by constantly trying to update the entire Adobe suite during startup. When I let it do that, my disc usage can take over 30 minutes to stop sitting at 100%. With it disabled, my disc usage only takes about 3-5 minutes to drop to where it should be normally. Now I can finally do things on my laptop that I couldn't do for ages because my disc usage would be too high to let anything else run comfortably.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
What phone do you have now DL? Also, what colour would you get for your new one?

I don't know if I'd ever go back to Samsung for a phone myself. I had a Galaxy S7 and it wasn't a bad phone, but after switching to Pixel 4 I don't think I could stand to deal with all the extra shit Samsung loves to stuff into their phones that I don't want.

I spent the last....3 or 4 hours working on my laptop to see if I could finally fix the 100% disc usage issue I've been having for weeks. Using clean boots I finally determined that Adobe Creative Cloud was tanking my disc by constantly trying to update the entire Adobe suite during startup. When I let it do that, my disc usage can take over 30 minutes to stop sitting at 100%. With it disabled, my disc usage only takes about 3-5 minutes to drop to where it should be normally. Now I can finally do things on my laptop that I couldn't do for ages because my disc usage would be too high to let anything else run comfortably.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S9+, which has been a great phone, but I'd like to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Note S20 Ultra. As for the color, I always just stick to black, which is good in this case because the black model is the only one that has the 512 GB option, which is what I want.

It's an expensive phone, but it's a phone that would last me a good 5+ years, so I'd be willing to make the upgrade to this one. If I do what I want to do, and trade-in through Samsung themselves, then I'll only be paying a bit over $1,000 for the phone instead of the normal almost $1,500 price tag.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S9+, which has been a great phone, but I'd like to upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy Note S20 Ultra. As for the color, I always just stick to black, which is good in this case because the black model is the only one that has the 512 GB option, which is what I want.

It's an expensive phone, but it's a phone that would last me a good 5+ years, so I'd be willing to make the upgrade to this one. If I do what I want to do, and trade-in through Samsung themselves, then I'll only be paying a bit over $1,000 for the phone instead of the normal almost $1,500 price tag.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oof. For $1500 I'd want that phone to last me 5 years without ever getting slow. I don't think I could ever pay that much for a phone. >.<

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oof. For $1500 I'd want that phone to last me 5 years without ever getting slow. I don't think I could ever pay that much for a phone. >.<
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, expensive phone but it's got some specs backing it up and Samsung said they will be regularly updating the phone for the next 4-5 years or something, so there's no worry about them cutting off support in a yea or two. It can run games amazingly and that's what appeals to me. While it has a hefty price tag, it's a phone that I know I can keep around for a long time and not feel like I'm missing out by not upgrading constantly.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, expensive phone but it's got some specs backing it up and Samsung said they will be regularly updating the phone for the next 4-5 years or something, so there's no worry about them cutting off support in a yea or two. It can run games amazingly and that's what appeals to me. While it has a hefty price tag, it's a phone that I know I can keep around for a long time and not feel like I'm missing out by not upgrading constantly.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hate the idea of upgrading a phone every year like some people do. I get most of them are on contracts, but I just hate how expendable phones have become. I can't really think of any other device that would ever get that treatment. Imagine replacing your TV or something every year. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hate the idea of upgrading a phone every year like some people do. I get most of them are on contracts, but I just hate how expendable phones have become. I can't really think of any other device that would ever get that treatment. Imagine replacing your TV or something every year. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 37 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,502 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,418 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,269 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,263 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM