Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hope that airport trip went fine and that you were well enough.

I suppose it's good to not have anything from the test, but still annoying to have no answer to the problem. Headaches go on vacation forever plz.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hope that airport trip went fine and that you were well enough.

I suppose it's good to not have anything from the test, but still annoying to have no answer to the problem. Headaches go on vacation forever plz.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It went well enough; for whatever reason the car park had a ton of areas blocked off so trying to navigate it was a pain because we'd drive down a row of spaces only to find it was blocked at the very end but only around the corner so you can't see it from a distance. Errm

The only thing that was noticeable is my B12 was like below 400 and the range should be anywhere from 200-1200 I think, so that is technically low but not outside of what is apparently a healthy range. I still doubt it's that though because I was fine until we went to SGDQ and I highly doubt I suddenly developed a deficiency.

At least I feel okay this morning so far which is good since I'm leaving for Supercon some time in the next hour. Just depends on whenever the rest of the bachelor party arrive to pick me up. ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It went well enough; for whatever reason the car park had a ton of areas blocked off so trying to navigate it was a pain because we'd drive down a row of spaces only to find it was blocked at the very end but only around the corner so you can't see it from a distance. Errm

The only thing that was noticeable is my B12 was like below 400 and the range should be anywhere from 200-1200 I think, so that is technically low but not outside of what is apparently a healthy range. I still doubt it's that though because I was fine until we went to SGDQ and I highly doubt I suddenly developed a deficiency.

At least I feel okay this morning so far which is good since I'm leaving for Supercon some time in the next hour. Just depends on whenever the rest of the bachelor party arrive to pick me up. ^_^
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Hey all! Its July already. 2023 is going by too fast. Pretty soon the holidays will be here.

[Image: 200.gif]
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Hey all! Its July already. 2023 is going by too fast. Pretty soon the holidays will be here.

[Image: 200.gif]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I noticed on like last week we were already halfway through the year, because also the longest day past which made me realise that when it started getting darker earlier. So yeah the year is just not waiting for anyone. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah I noticed on like last week we were already halfway through the year, because also the longest day past which made me realise that when it started getting darker earlier. So yeah the year is just not waiting for anyone. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Any plans for your birthday on Wednesday, my dude? Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Any plans for your birthday on Wednesday, my dude? Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nyeah, bowling, meal out and a new activity of finding a new washing machine, or rather looking at two in person before we buy after we spent today searching online for one, coming to a decision only to find the depth measurement of the one we were settling on, plus majority of others are too long for our small kitchen. Our old one that can't be used anymore is 50cm which already is sticking out, anything else is much more. We were also limited by width too but just assumed depth would be fine until we looked at the dimensions. I'm also paying for it, so woohoo for having to spend on my birthday. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Nyeah, bowling, meal out and a new activity of finding a new washing machine, or rather looking at two in person before we buy after we spent today searching online for one, coming to a decision only to find the depth measurement of the one we were settling on, plus majority of others are too long for our small kitchen. Our old one that can't be used anymore is 50cm which already is sticking out, anything else is much more. We were also limited by width too but just assumed depth would be fine until we looked at the dimensions. I'm also paying for it, so woohoo for having to spend on my birthday. XD
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Hi all, hope all the Americans out there had a good 4th of July!  The weekend is almost here, two days left. Grin
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Hi all, hope all the Americans out there had a good 4th of July!  The weekend is almost here, two days left. Grin
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The water line at my store broke. Oh, everywhere else in the plaza had running water, but WE had our stuff break, which means no toilets until the part comes in from Fort Myers to fix it! I am having such a good day!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The water line at my store broke. Oh, everywhere else in the plaza had running water, but WE had our stuff break, which means no toilets until the part comes in from Fort Myers to fix it! I am having such a good day!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Eh, who needs running water in a grocery store? Surely not the employees Suffer
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
(Jul 7th, 2023, 11:50 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Do you work at a grocery store?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata

Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I do, yes. In fact, IIRC, myself and Moony work for the same company (not at the same store, though). So yeah, at a store that requires a lot of handwashing, not having water is kind of a problem!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I do, yes. In fact, IIRC, myself and Moony work for the same company (not at the same store, though). So yeah, at a store that requires a lot of handwashing, not having water is kind of a problem!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I suppose they expected you to have hand gel at the ready instead and wipe off any dirt you do get on your hands with a paper towel, if they provide any of those, or to have your own! Or heaven forbid go buy some water to wash your hands with, because of course they don't prepare for that type of thing. Blah!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I suppose they expected you to have hand gel at the ready instead and wipe off any dirt you do get on your hands with a paper towel, if they provide any of those, or to have your own! Or heaven forbid go buy some water to wash your hands with, because of course they don't prepare for that type of thing. Blah!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I do not work at that grocery chain anymore since I got my degree, nearly 8 years ago, whew. But I did do it for nearly 4 years. Working retail sure adds a lot of empathy (and misanthropy..) to a person's life resumé. Suffer
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah, I do not work at that grocery chain anymore since I got my degree, nearly 8 years ago, whew. But I did do it for nearly 4 years. Working retail sure adds a lot of empathy (and misanthropy..) to a person's life resumé. Suffer
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 4th, 2023, 04:36 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
We were also limited by width too but just assumed depth would be fine until we looked at the dimensions. I'm also paying for it, so woohoo for having to spend on my birthday. XD
Why the heck are you the one paying for the washing machine? On your birthday no less?! Blink

(Jul 7th, 2023, 11:31 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I would assume this meant everything that uses water in the store wasn't functioning, including the sinks which I assume would be incredibly rough for the deli as there would be no way to wash anything during the day. Not that it would matter to the deli in my store about cleaning things apparently because last week they managed to get so many violations from the health inspector it almost got my entire store closed down. Rolleyes

(Jul 9th, 2023, 12:16 AM)Nebulous Wrote:
(Jul 9th, 2023, 03:54 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Yeah, same company as you Maniak, just different stores. I work in frozen food though Neb whereas Maniak works on the front end so what we do is probably pretty different. The only consistency is the stupidity of the company and the customers. Tongue
I also used to work at the same grocery store as @Mr EliteL currently does, but left that when I moved to the US since I didn't really have a choice. LOL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
We were also limited by width too but just assumed depth would be fine until we looked at the dimensions. I'm also paying for it, so woohoo for having to spend on my birthday. XD
Why the heck are you the one paying for the washing machine? On your birthday no less?! Blink

I would assume this meant everything that uses water in the store wasn't functioning, including the sinks which I assume would be incredibly rough for the deli as there would be no way to wash anything during the day. Not that it would matter to the deli in my store about cleaning things apparently because last week they managed to get so many violations from the health inspector it almost got my entire store closed down. Rolleyes

Yeah, same company as you Maniak, just different stores. I work in frozen food though Neb whereas Maniak works on the front end so what we do is probably pretty different. The only consistency is the stupidity of the company and the customers. Tongue
I also used to work at the same grocery store as @Mr EliteL currently does, but left that when I moved to the US since I didn't really have a choice. LOL
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Hello! Its weekend time Grin

(Jul 11th, 2023, 12:36 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Get that grocery store money! Tongue
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Hello! Its weekend time Grin

(Jul 11th, 2023, 12:36 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Get that grocery store money! Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 2 61 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Eric
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 46,023 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,687 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,645 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,687 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM