Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jul 28th, 2018, 03:39 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
any one has plans for the weekend?

Will work, then babysit. Fun?
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jul 28th, 2018, 03:39 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:
any one has plans for the weekend?

Will work, then babysit. Fun?
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
What's fun? Its a foreign concept to me

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
What's fun? Its a foreign concept to me
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
*Cues Sponge Bob memes *.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 28th, 2018, 04:00 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

There was another one I wanted to use, but the edge may have been just too sharp so I am playing it safe.
[Image: REzYOXT.jpg]

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 28th, 2018, 04:00 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

There was another one I wanted to use, but the edge may have been just too sharp so I am playing it safe.
[Image: REzYOXT.jpg]
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Damn it, dude XD

What a great day, Jays and Nats remembered how to hit to score a combined nineteen runs and win them!
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Damn it, dude XD

What a great day, Jays and Nats remembered how to hit to score a combined nineteen runs and win them!
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
well it seems no staff either saw or cared about my bashing of TapATalk's failure at doing stuff.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
well it seems no staff either saw or cared about my bashing of TapATalk's failure at doing stuff.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jul 26th, 2018, 10:24 PM)Moonface Wrote:
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 10:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Not surprising you didn't get the call. Yeesh, starting at 6PM. Hope you're not having to stay there too late. I suppose for training it won't be long. I know it wasn't for today since it was out of your hands, but did you specify a time range you were willing to work for, and they'll sort out the hours that way?
I got out at just before 10PM so it wasn't too bad. The worst part was the lack of A/C because it broke down. x.x

Had 10-5 shifts the past two days, and another tomorrow. Then I get the fun of being in until 11PM on both Saturday and Monday. Rolleyes

10-5 sounds good. But dang, two 10AM-11PM shifts?! I'd have thought 13 hours is a bit much, even with breaks. OK, I know our section leaders/managers do crazy times too, but they tended to be about 12 hours give or take. On a Monday too, that's...hoo boy. 47 hours in total, eh? Alright yeah I suppose you game for anything, seeing as how you get the time off you want in advance, plus the deal with the college. With that in mind is good. Hope you'll manage it. =3

Went to the London Film Comic Con yesterday. Was a good day out, but the convention itself was quite underwhelming. I was expecting it to be bigger than MCM, but really wasn't. I wasn't expecting games, but the absence of panels, and nothing like film previews was disappointing. I didn't want to spoil myself by looking too much for what'll be available. I knew of guests and stalls but that was it. There was a decent gaming section where they dedicated booths to certain categories. Retro, modern, Mario, Sonic, Minecraft, rhythm, tournaments (wasn't actual tournaments going on, at least not yesterday, included SSB Melee plus some others that may have tournament settings out there), and a few others. Did find a really good artist called Patrick's Art Room, plus I bought two posters. One of Gintama's Yorozuya and one of Fairy Tail's Dragon Cry film promo image, because I find that makes for a good poster (also wasn't much choice for me personally in the selection of posters). MCM is worth more than a single day, but that was worth the one. Did enjoy may day. Did enjoy may day. Would I go again? Possibly. Not definitely like MCM was.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jul 23rd, 2018, 10:31 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Not surprising you didn't get the call. Yeesh, starting at 6PM. Hope you're not having to stay there too late. I suppose for training it won't be long. I know it wasn't for today since it was out of your hands, but did you specify a time range you were willing to work for, and they'll sort out the hours that way?
I got out at just before 10PM so it wasn't too bad. The worst part was the lack of A/C because it broke down. x.x

Had 10-5 shifts the past two days, and another tomorrow. Then I get the fun of being in until 11PM on both Saturday and Monday. Rolleyes

10-5 sounds good. But dang, two 10AM-11PM shifts?! I'd have thought 13 hours is a bit much, even with breaks. OK, I know our section leaders/managers do crazy times too, but they tended to be about 12 hours give or take. On a Monday too, that's...hoo boy. 47 hours in total, eh? Alright yeah I suppose you game for anything, seeing as how you get the time off you want in advance, plus the deal with the college. With that in mind is good. Hope you'll manage it. =3

Went to the London Film Comic Con yesterday. Was a good day out, but the convention itself was quite underwhelming. I was expecting it to be bigger than MCM, but really wasn't. I wasn't expecting games, but the absence of panels, and nothing like film previews was disappointing. I didn't want to spoil myself by looking too much for what'll be available. I knew of guests and stalls but that was it. There was a decent gaming section where they dedicated booths to certain categories. Retro, modern, Mario, Sonic, Minecraft, rhythm, tournaments (wasn't actual tournaments going on, at least not yesterday, included SSB Melee plus some others that may have tournament settings out there), and a few others. Did find a really good artist called Patrick's Art Room, plus I bought two posters. One of Gintama's Yorozuya and one of Fairy Tail's Dragon Cry film promo image, because I find that makes for a good poster (also wasn't much choice for me personally in the selection of posters). MCM is worth more than a single day, but that was worth the one. Did enjoy may day. Did enjoy may day. Would I go again? Possibly. Not definitely like MCM was.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 28th, 2018, 07:02 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Assuming Moonface's work follows the (seemingly standard from what I have seen) set up, It is more of 12.5 hours work .5 hour lunch (unpaid) and that makes it totally okay Rolleyes (maybe a 15-20 minute break here or there twice) But it seems Florida has no laws about breaks/lunches so if his place is truely horrible there will be no paid breaks or unpaid lunch.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 28th, 2018, 07:02 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Assuming Moonface's work follows the (seemingly standard from what I have seen) set up, It is more of 12.5 hours work .5 hour lunch (unpaid) and that makes it totally okay Rolleyes (maybe a 15-20 minute break here or there twice) But it seems Florida has no laws about breaks/lunches so if his place is truely horrible there will be no paid breaks or unpaid lunch.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Sorry to hear the convention didn't meet your expectations, EL, my friend.

@PM: You know who handles those kinds of shifts? McDonald's. Grrr.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Sorry to hear the convention didn't meet your expectations, EL, my friend.

@PM: You know who handles those kinds of shifts? McDonald's. Grrr.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
and like every other place, including professional jobs now <_<.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
and like every other place, including professional jobs now <_<.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Been running on two hours of sleep. It's not pretty Tongue

Had a lovely meal, but I found it hard to enjoy when my first instinct was to headbutt the table in hopes it would magically turn into a pillow xD
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Been running on two hours of sleep. It's not pretty Tongue

Had a lovely meal, but I found it hard to enjoy when my first instinct was to headbutt the table in hopes it would magically turn into a pillow xD
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Fun fact: If you headbutt anything hard enough, it becomes a pillow Whistle

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Jul 29th, 2018, 01:01 AM)percussive maintenance Wrote:

Personal experience speaking here? Grin
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing

lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 29th, 2018, 01:11 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

I wish, then maybe I would have lost enough brain cells to realize if my brain worked normally I'd most likely be farther in life or I would be stuck in my own world.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Jul 29th, 2018, 01:11 AM)Nightingale Wrote:

I wish, then maybe I would have lost enough brain cells to realize if my brain worked normally I'd most likely be farther in life or I would be stuck in my own world.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
You are amazing, dude.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
You are amazing, dude.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 41 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,586 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface