Universal Chat Thread
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Speaking of food, I can't find anything to eat because the college I'm at is only running a limited Subway menu of items I won't like. Add in travel stress, and US colleges having a habit of never putting up a god damn sign to let you know where anything is, and I'm in an incredibly foul mood right now.

You know people are coming for orientation today so put up a sign and have some food options...
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Speaking of food, I can't find anything to eat because the college I'm at is only running a limited Subway menu of items I won't like. Add in travel stress, and US colleges having a habit of never putting up a god damn sign to let you know where anything is, and I'm in an incredibly foul mood right now.

You know people are coming for orientation today so put up a sign and have some food options...
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Aug 10th, 2018, 06:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:

"but we have to let Barns and Noble Subway make a profit" - President of my university when the on campus book store (ran by Barns and Noble) refused to carry books that the profs required for their classes.

Meh

It was bloody publicly funded too.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Aug 10th, 2018, 06:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:

"but we have to let Barns and Noble Subway make a profit" - President of my university when the on campus book store (ran by Barns and Noble) refused to carry books that the profs required for their classes.

Meh

It was bloody publicly funded too.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Could be worse, you could have brought a sammich only to have it spoil before you got to ate it. Tongue
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Could be worse, you could have brought a sammich only to have it spoil before you got to ate it. Tongue
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
The more I play around with myBB the more I realize ZB was far better <_<.

I never had a ZB pull a "Oh hey everyone can now see this admin forum for no obvious reason!"

Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
The more I play around with myBB the more I realize ZB was far better <_<.

I never had a ZB pull a "Oh hey everyone can now see this admin forum for no obvious reason!"
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd be less annoyed if orientation had been worth a fraction of the stress I've dealt with today. If I knew it was telling people how not to be imbeciles at college I'd have stayed home.

Also I get one more person needing to borrow money off me I'm going to scream. I'm not a fucking bank, if I'd obliged everyone today I'd be short more than $15.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd be less annoyed if orientation had been worth a fraction of the stress I've dealt with today. If I knew it was telling people how not to be imbeciles at college I'd have stayed home.

Also I get one more person needing to borrow money off me I'm going to scream. I'm not a fucking bank, if I'd obliged everyone today I'd be short more than $15.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 10th, 2018, 10:08 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Dude you are at a college AND in Florida they are doomed when it comes to people being imbeciles. Tongue

But really, I hope your day gets better.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 10th, 2018, 10:08 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Dude you are at a college AND in Florida they are doomed when it comes to people being imbeciles. Tongue

But really, I hope your day gets better.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If people are that stupid to be told not to ignore your class then god forbid I have to try and deal with that. Last thing I need is someone not paying attention trying to get help from me.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
If people are that stupid to be told not to ignore your class then god forbid I have to try and deal with that. Last thing I need is someone not paying attention trying to get help from me.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 10th, 2018, 10:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I don't know how it is in the UK, but first semester of college/uni tends to throw the people off guard thinking either 1) will be like HS and/or 2) I am an adult now, I do what I want.

After the first semester (or two if they are a bit special) they start to either 1) not go to class or 2) not cause much of an issue.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
(Aug 10th, 2018, 10:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I don't know how it is in the UK, but first semester of college/uni tends to throw the people off guard thinking either 1) will be like HS and/or 2) I am an adult now, I do what I want.

After the first semester (or two if they are a bit special) they start to either 1) not go to class or 2) not cause much of an issue.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Speaking of borrowing money, my friend Plague asked to borrow some & I had to turn him down. I'm not a bank either, get a job or do like everyone else & create your own go fund me page.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Speaking of borrowing money, my friend Plague asked to borrow some & I had to turn him down. I'm not a bank either, get a job or do like everyone else & create your own go fund me page.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
The job market is bullshit.
"OH this is a great time to lose your job! There are more jobs then people"
1) Every job I come across is either part time or contract (with shit pay at that) so no benefits, vacation or sick time
2) every job I come across is paying way below market which isn't what should be happening in a "more jobs then people" market, pay should be high up to attract people.

Oh and companies are opening violating federal employment laws, I saw a job posting a few weeks ago for an unpaid internship that listed duties that directly provide a benefit to the company that paid employees are suppose to do. Unpaid interns by law are not suppose to provide a benefit to the company, an unpaid intern is not suppose to be supporting critical IT systems but be given things to do to learn from that the company doesn't benefit from (e.g. they have a separate server that they play around in to learn the enivorment).

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
The job market is bullshit.
"OH this is a great time to lose your job! There are more jobs then people"
1) Every job I come across is either part time or contract (with shit pay at that) so no benefits, vacation or sick time
2) every job I come across is paying way below market which isn't what should be happening in a "more jobs then people" market, pay should be high up to attract people.

Oh and companies are opening violating federal employment laws, I saw a job posting a few weeks ago for an unpaid internship that listed duties that directly provide a benefit to the company that paid employees are suppose to do. Unpaid interns by law are not suppose to provide a benefit to the company, an unpaid intern is not suppose to be supporting critical IT systems but be given things to do to learn from that the company doesn't benefit from (e.g. they have a separate server that they play around in to learn the enivorment).
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Just go the "go fund me" route, it's not like it'll hurt anything to try.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Just go the "go fund me" route, it's not like it'll hurt anything to try.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Go fund my life, just sounds so...meh to me. I am a horrible seller of my self, its why I hate interviews.

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Go fund my life, just sounds so...meh to me. I am a horrible seller of my self, its why I hate interviews.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I forget, what'd you say about doing freelance/extra jobs on the side until you can get a full timer? Hmm

Chores/Work day is over. Time to relax and wait for Moony to come home from work =w=
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I forget, what'd you say about doing freelance/extra jobs on the side until you can get a full timer? Hmm

Chores/Work day is over. Time to relax and wait for Moony to come home from work =w=
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Most likely something about how it will screw up any benefits I might get (AFAIK im still in "waiting for response" hell even though its been weeks since I sent the stuff in). Including insurance. <_<

Also Shria all I can see in your avatar is that some kid kill a pichachu and skinned it for a cape Sad

We need Tables!
Spooky scary skeletons
Seal your doom tonight
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
Most likely something about how it will screw up any benefits I might get (AFAIK im still in "waiting for response" hell even though its been weeks since I sent the stuff in). Including insurance. <_<

Also Shria all I can see in your avatar is that some kid kill a pichachu and skinned it for a cape Sad
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What if you did it... off the record? Like, doing shit for old people that don't understand the computers. Just to make a couple bucks here and there.

Lol, he's dressed as his favorite hero! Speaking of, my PC hero, I can't quite understand this compatibility issue I'm having with a build I made: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RN2xRJ Any thoughts?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
What if you did it... off the record? Like, doing shit for old people that don't understand the computers. Just to make a couple bucks here and there.

Lol, he's dressed as his favorite hero! Speaking of, my PC hero, I can't quite understand this compatibility issue I'm having with a build I made: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/RN2xRJ Any thoughts?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 47 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,709 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,528 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,402 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,436 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM