Universal Chat Thread
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time cricket, full-time gamer
Currently Playing
...Ask me that again in a few minutes.
Favourite Platform(s)
N/A
XP: 655.58 XP
Dark Souls Final Fantasy Super Smash Bros. 
(09-21-2018, 12:08 AM)Moonface Wrote:
@Maniak: I fail to see why a riot shield was brought in. I made it very clear on the phone that you had no access to weapons or had malicious intent towards others. Just that you hadn't been heard from and that those concerned just wanted someone to check what was going on. Anyone would think I tried swatting you judging from how the police reacted. Errm

Oh, no, this was BEFORE you guys got involved. This was immediately after my car accident, HOURS before you guys even knew about anything being up. There was about a three hour span between me being released from the police and ending up in the hospital. So, yeah, this had nothing to do with you guys.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
N/A
(09-21-2018, 12:08 AM)Moonface Wrote:
@Maniak: I fail to see why a riot shield was brought in. I made it very clear on the phone that you had no access to weapons or had malicious intent towards others. Just that you hadn't been heard from and that those concerned just wanted someone to check what was going on. Anyone would think I tried swatting you judging from how the police reacted. Errm

Oh, no, this was BEFORE you guys got involved. This was immediately after my car accident, HOURS before you guys even knew about anything being up. There was about a three hour span between me being released from the police and ending up in the hospital. So, yeah, this had nothing to do with you guys.
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Administrators
Currently Playing
No Man's Sky (PS4), Octopath Traveler (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 740.89 XP
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
Oh, so the police just opted to turn up with a riot shield based on your car accident then? Blink
[Image: Spyro.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

[Image: ForumAbilitiesSig.gif]
Moonface Offline
Long live the dragon king!
Currently Playing
No Man's Sky (PS4), Octopath Traveler (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 740.89 XP
Oh, so the police just opted to turn up with a riot shield based on your car accident then? Blink
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
N/A
Dark Souls Final Fantasy Super Smash Bros. 
No, somehow my accident got reported as a suicide attempt. I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW! So, when they saw I was still in the car, they responded as if I could potentially have lethal force. It's a sensible reaction on their side, I just don't know how it got to that point!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
N/A
No, somehow my accident got reported as a suicide attempt. I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW! So, when they saw I was still in the car, they responded as if I could potentially have lethal force. It's a sensible reaction on their side, I just don't know how it got to that point!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Anime/Manga Chat Yuri 13 923 06-15-2018, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Nightingale