E3 2019
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't know what else happened in the PC Gaming Show since I wasn't watching it prior to this announcement which I happened to catch exactly as I opened the stream.

Haven't found anything outside this video for what other specifics there are for Terraria: Journey's End, but what was shown looked interesting. Doubt I'll ever touch Master Mode considering I find Expert Mode difficult enough already, but maybe one day I'll consider it if I ever git gud. I just hope whatever new stuff they add can be accessed in existing worlds since I don't want to restart the world I have with Shira. D=
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't know what else happened in the PC Gaming Show since I wasn't watching it prior to this announcement which I happened to catch exactly as I opened the stream.

Haven't found anything outside this video for what other specifics there are for Terraria: Journey's End, but what was shown looked interesting. Doubt I'll ever touch Master Mode considering I find Expert Mode difficult enough already, but maybe one day I'll consider it if I ever git gud. I just hope whatever new stuff they add can be accessed in existing worlds since I don't want to restart the world I have with Shira. D=
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Since Sony didn't show up at E3 or make a 'State of Play' announcement the only way I've been able to know of games I want releasing to the Playstation is all of the video's they've been drip feeding through their subscription feed. There's a lot releasing I'm interested in..

[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Since Sony didn't show up at E3 or make a 'State of Play' announcement the only way I've been able to know of games I want releasing to the Playstation is all of the video's they've been drip feeding through their subscription feed. There's a lot releasing I'm interested in..

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll have to ask Shira if she saw that new Control trailer or not, since she has a lot of interest in that game. Tongue
I'm still waiting to see whether there's going to be anything for The Last of Us: Part II or not. I'd have expected at least one big trailer from Sony to draw some attention to themselves due to the lack of an E3 conference. But I think if they were going to do that they would've put it in a small State of Play dedicated to E3 where it and the trailers you linked to queen could be shown off in one go.

Also, I keep forgetting to say it, but there's a lot of Terminator going around E3 this year that I wasn't expecting. Gears 5 has it, and now so does one of the Tom Clancy games from the Ubisoft conference.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'll have to ask Shira if she saw that new Control trailer or not, since she has a lot of interest in that game. Tongue
I'm still waiting to see whether there's going to be anything for The Last of Us: Part II or not. I'd have expected at least one big trailer from Sony to draw some attention to themselves due to the lack of an E3 conference. But I think if they were going to do that they would've put it in a small State of Play dedicated to E3 where it and the trailers you linked to queen could be shown off in one go.

Also, I keep forgetting to say it, but there's a lot of Terminator going around E3 this year that I wasn't expecting. Gears 5 has it, and now so does one of the Tom Clancy games from the Ubisoft conference.
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
(Jun 10th, 2019, 11:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Wow they're really putting Terminator in every game. Deathgarden already had a crossover with it earlier this year and he was leaked for Mortal Kombat 11 DLC too. XD

Sadly I've been working all week and missed all of the conferences so I'm gonna have to do a long watch through of some trailers. Really though I usually spent all E3 just waiting for Sony so maybe it wasn't too bad, haha.
[Image: MOnYWal.png]
Sig by Amalthea
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
(Jun 10th, 2019, 11:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Wow they're really putting Terminator in every game. Deathgarden already had a crossover with it earlier this year and he was leaked for Mortal Kombat 11 DLC too. XD

Sadly I've been working all week and missed all of the conferences so I'm gonna have to do a long watch through of some trailers. Really though I usually spent all E3 just waiting for Sony so maybe it wasn't too bad, haha.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So now that the conferences are done with, what was everybody's favourite announcement/moment/conference?

Favourite conference goes to Nintendo for me. Microsoft would've had the spot, but Nintendo knocked it out of the park this year.
Favourite announcement....it's a very tough one, but I'm going to have to go with BotW2. Watch Dogs: Legion was a big favourite of mine, but I already knew that game was happening whereas BotW2 was a complete blind side. The second Smash announcement sits up there too, but while I found that to be an awesome announcement I wasn't hyped to get my hands on that just because I'm not a fan of the games that character has been in due to never having played the games.
Favourite moment, Keanu Reeves for Cyberpunk 2077. That was the biggest stand out moment from the stage shows. I expect a lot of Nintendo stuff could have been in here had a crowd been live for it. Hearing a crowd at a stage for what Nintendo put out would've probably been up there with when the crowd lost their shit for the FF7 Remake announcement back in 2015.

I did have one big disappointment from E3 this year, and that goes to Dying Light 2. Waiting an entire year for a trailer of basically fuck all is disappointing and makes me heavily doubt that 2020 release goal. At a year and a half out I would have expected some substantial gameplay and reveals that built on the trailer of last year. Literally the one thing I expected something big from that delivered virtually nothing worth showing. They may as well have not bothered claiming the game was going to be on an E3 stage and just put out the trailer on their Twitter account.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So now that the conferences are done with, what was everybody's favourite announcement/moment/conference?

Favourite conference goes to Nintendo for me. Microsoft would've had the spot, but Nintendo knocked it out of the park this year.
Favourite announcement....it's a very tough one, but I'm going to have to go with BotW2. Watch Dogs: Legion was a big favourite of mine, but I already knew that game was happening whereas BotW2 was a complete blind side. The second Smash announcement sits up there too, but while I found that to be an awesome announcement I wasn't hyped to get my hands on that just because I'm not a fan of the games that character has been in due to never having played the games.
Favourite moment, Keanu Reeves for Cyberpunk 2077. That was the biggest stand out moment from the stage shows. I expect a lot of Nintendo stuff could have been in here had a crowd been live for it. Hearing a crowd at a stage for what Nintendo put out would've probably been up there with when the crowd lost their shit for the FF7 Remake announcement back in 2015.

I did have one big disappointment from E3 this year, and that goes to Dying Light 2. Waiting an entire year for a trailer of basically fuck all is disappointing and makes me heavily doubt that 2020 release goal. At a year and a half out I would have expected some substantial gameplay and reveals that built on the trailer of last year. Literally the one thing I expected something big from that delivered virtually nothing worth showing. They may as well have not bothered claiming the game was going to be on an E3 stage and just put out the trailer on their Twitter account.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So to me the high of this E3 was

DRUM ROLLLL.................

To me I have to say I feel like this is one of the Switches best looking titles and I actually really like Breath of the Wild artstyle and Pokemon definitely has reached an improvement in graphical quality for sure, but Animal Crossing just looks so beautiful and the colors and just overall look for the new entry is amazing and the shine on the hair is just top notch I honestly look forward to seeing what they might be able to do with a Pikmin 4 cause Pikmin games have always been beautiful games too and I bet they will be able to make a really beautiful looking game there.

Moving on from graphics to talk about why to me it feels like this Animal Crossing is basically the next direction for AC to go in after New Leaf more creative control of your town, more items to collect, another item slot on your person, more activities, the ability to craft and make your own things, a new phone + achievements, and up to a total of 8 players in your town this is basically the next generation of Animal Crossing and they nailed it perfectly...the only question is after this where will they go? I feel like some of the ideas they got from Pocket camp were brought over to the live game, but it seems like they stripped away all the potentially negative stuff about....a phone game. >.>

When it comes to the other announcement I think one of the biggest low was the whole "You can only transfer Pokemon in the galar region pokedex" which frankly really soured the overall presentation for me and definitely cemented AC as my #1 high.

PS: I actually would say I really did enjoy the announcement of Project Scarlett mainly because that name is just sooooo gooodddd going to be sad when it called Xbox though.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So to me the high of this E3 was

DRUM ROLLLL.................

To me I have to say I feel like this is one of the Switches best looking titles and I actually really like Breath of the Wild artstyle and Pokemon definitely has reached an improvement in graphical quality for sure, but Animal Crossing just looks so beautiful and the colors and just overall look for the new entry is amazing and the shine on the hair is just top notch I honestly look forward to seeing what they might be able to do with a Pikmin 4 cause Pikmin games have always been beautiful games too and I bet they will be able to make a really beautiful looking game there.

Moving on from graphics to talk about why to me it feels like this Animal Crossing is basically the next direction for AC to go in after New Leaf more creative control of your town, more items to collect, another item slot on your person, more activities, the ability to craft and make your own things, a new phone + achievements, and up to a total of 8 players in your town this is basically the next generation of Animal Crossing and they nailed it perfectly...the only question is after this where will they go? I feel like some of the ideas they got from Pocket camp were brought over to the live game, but it seems like they stripped away all the potentially negative stuff about....a phone game. >.>

When it comes to the other announcement I think one of the biggest low was the whole "You can only transfer Pokemon in the galar region pokedex" which frankly really soured the overall presentation for me and definitely cemented AC as my #1 high.

PS: I actually would say I really did enjoy the announcement of Project Scarlett mainly because that name is just sooooo gooodddd going to be sad when it called Xbox though.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
Microsoft’s conference was baaaadddd. Most of the games were multiplatform and the big hitter exclusives they did announce were CGI fake trailers.

If Sony had gone they’d have had a bad show just the same. Both companies can’t reveal full next gen details so they have their hands tied behind their backs. Still with Sony not there you’d think Microsoft would have capitalized on that but they didn’t. Sony really didn’t miss out by not attending.

I still think the Death Stranding trailer was more impressive than anything shown at E3 but there were a few good announcements. The FF7 Remake trailer was amazing as well as the release date. Cyberpunk looked great. Nintendo had some good stuff too! I’d say only Nintendo and Square were above average. See you in 2022 on Switch 2 for that Zelda its not coming out soon. 

Overall it was not really good compared to the previous three years.
[Image: 2_24_05_19_10_25_51.png]
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
Microsoft’s conference was baaaadddd. Most of the games were multiplatform and the big hitter exclusives they did announce were CGI fake trailers.

If Sony had gone they’d have had a bad show just the same. Both companies can’t reveal full next gen details so they have their hands tied behind their backs. Still with Sony not there you’d think Microsoft would have capitalized on that but they didn’t. Sony really didn’t miss out by not attending.

I still think the Death Stranding trailer was more impressive than anything shown at E3 but there were a few good announcements. The FF7 Remake trailer was amazing as well as the release date. Cyberpunk looked great. Nintendo had some good stuff too! I’d say only Nintendo and Square were above average. See you in 2022 on Switch 2 for that Zelda its not coming out soon. 

Overall it was not really good compared to the previous three years.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
M$'s E3 was pretty good for what they had. Just a few games I was interested in (4 total); though everyone seemed to loose it when Keanu Reeves showed up to their show for Cyeberpunk 2077 & I was like; alrighty then. Tongue

EA, Blahthesda, & Ubi were all meh. Only Blahtehesda & Ubi had 1 game I was interested in a piece.

Then both SquarEnix & Nintendo just knocked it out of the park. For me it's SquarIntendo that won E3 & I'm sticking to it. Tongue
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
M$'s E3 was pretty good for what they had. Just a few games I was interested in (4 total); though everyone seemed to loose it when Keanu Reeves showed up to their show for Cyeberpunk 2077 & I was like; alrighty then. Tongue

EA, Blahthesda, & Ubi were all meh. Only Blahtehesda & Ubi had 1 game I was interested in a piece.

Then both SquarEnix & Nintendo just knocked it out of the park. For me it's SquarIntendo that won E3 & I'm sticking to it. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,798
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Not much of interest in this year's E3, like usual. Just a few things that were actually worth paying attention to:

-Tales of Arise
-Seiken Densetsu 3 Remake and Seiken Densetsu Collection
-Romancing Saga 3 and SaGa: Scarlet Grace Ambitions
-New Oninaki trailer + release date
-Code Vein release date

Taking away things we already knew about/things that are just release date announcements, that only leaves the localization announcement for Seiken Densetsu 3 Remake and Tales of Arise (although news of ToA leaked a couple of days prior to its reveal).

We already knew that Seiken Densetsu Collection was coming over, and we've known about Romancing Saga stuff for a while now (though it's nice to see an update on it).

Overall a pretty boring E3. I'd give "the win" to SE just because at least they had some interesting things, which is more than anyone else had (the only interesting things Nintendo had to show was Square Enix stuff lul).
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,798 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Not much of interest in this year's E3, like usual. Just a few things that were actually worth paying attention to:

-Tales of Arise
-Seiken Densetsu 3 Remake and Seiken Densetsu Collection
-Romancing Saga 3 and SaGa: Scarlet Grace Ambitions
-New Oninaki trailer + release date
-Code Vein release date

Taking away things we already knew about/things that are just release date announcements, that only leaves the localization announcement for Seiken Densetsu 3 Remake and Tales of Arise (although news of ToA leaked a couple of days prior to its reveal).

We already knew that Seiken Densetsu Collection was coming over, and we've known about Romancing Saga stuff for a while now (though it's nice to see an update on it).

Overall a pretty boring E3. I'd give "the win" to SE just because at least they had some interesting things, which is more than anyone else had (the only interesting things Nintendo had to show was Square Enix stuff lul).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So there's going to be a new conference for next years E3 from Inteliivision: https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-2019/201...-next-year
Apparently their target market is phone users who play games. The problem is, those people don't watch E3 so who is this conference for? You can't market something to an audience that doesn't watch the thing you're using for marketing.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So there's going to be a new conference for next years E3 from Inteliivision: https://www.gameinformer.com/e3-2019/201...-next-year
Apparently their target market is phone users who play games. The problem is, those people don't watch E3 so who is this conference for? You can't market something to an audience that doesn't watch the thing you're using for marketing.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
I commend them for at least trying and going big by being at E3 but I also fail to see the market for this.

There will be hardcore gamers like me who play pretty much anything who will be interested but no way they will attract the casual or mainstream gamers.
[Image: 2_24_05_19_10_25_51.png]
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
I commend them for at least trying and going big by being at E3 but I also fail to see the market for this.

There will be hardcore gamers like me who play pretty much anything who will be interested but no way they will attract the casual or mainstream gamers.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm not even sure what they'd particularly spend time showing to warrant something like that? It'll be interesting to see that play out, for sure, but... well we'll see how far this all plays out.

E3 was pretty satisfying overall, I found. Despite it being clear that this is that lull period between console generations (or iterations, whatever you'd like to call them), there was still plenty of interesting things to witness. It appears E3 won't be dying off afterall this year like it seemed to be, with the state of the ESA and all surrounding E3's relevancy.

I think the most disappointing conference this year had to be Ubisoft's. They had a decent opening (despite 90% of their content being leaked prior), but the rest of it fell pretty short, and I'd say borderline boring on EA levels.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm not even sure what they'd particularly spend time showing to warrant something like that? It'll be interesting to see that play out, for sure, but... well we'll see how far this all plays out.

E3 was pretty satisfying overall, I found. Despite it being clear that this is that lull period between console generations (or iterations, whatever you'd like to call them), there was still plenty of interesting things to witness. It appears E3 won't be dying off afterall this year like it seemed to be, with the state of the ESA and all surrounding E3's relevancy.

I think the most disappointing conference this year had to be Ubisoft's. They had a decent opening (despite 90% of their content being leaked prior), but the rest of it fell pretty short, and I'd say borderline boring on EA levels.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ubisoft were definitely the weakest, not helped by pulling a stunt similar to Square; showing off the best content at the start and having nothing on par with it to close the show out with. Ubisoft's focus on Tom Clancy games was on par with EA and their sports titles; they're not bad, but it feels like more time and games are for those than anything else.

I think 30 minutes is about the most Intellivision could go for. That would be time to introduce and explain their system, its features, and the games coming to it. I would go shorter, but I don't think anyone would pay to hold a conference lower than that time frame.

Phil Spencer's interview with Giant Bomb was a post-conference highlight for me just as it was last year. I enjoy that the guy doesn't try to pull too much PR bullshit and will gladly discuss competitors without shitting on them and won't ignore problems Xbox has had this generation.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ubisoft were definitely the weakest, not helped by pulling a stunt similar to Square; showing off the best content at the start and having nothing on par with it to close the show out with. Ubisoft's focus on Tom Clancy games was on par with EA and their sports titles; they're not bad, but it feels like more time and games are for those than anything else.

I think 30 minutes is about the most Intellivision could go for. That would be time to introduce and explain their system, its features, and the games coming to it. I would go shorter, but I don't think anyone would pay to hold a conference lower than that time frame.

Phil Spencer's interview with Giant Bomb was a post-conference highlight for me just as it was last year. I enjoy that the guy doesn't try to pull too much PR bullshit and will gladly discuss competitors without shitting on them and won't ignore problems Xbox has had this generation.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Late to voice my opinion. I do admit I didn't watch everything, but from what I read about and did see, wasn't impressed by anything really. Don't have any interest at the moment in what the next gen of consoles will have to offer even if it's just Microsoft that's given us the biggest look into what there's could be so far. Fully watched Ubisoft, Square Enix and Nintendo, only read and saw snippets about the others. SE giving lots of RPGs was cool and all, and Nintendo was OK. Game wise I was only interested in Final Fantasy VII Remake, a bit, Ghostwire Tokyo (that I only just saw actually XD), Code Vein, Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Daemon X Machina.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Late to voice my opinion. I do admit I didn't watch everything, but from what I read about and did see, wasn't impressed by anything really. Don't have any interest at the moment in what the next gen of consoles will have to offer even if it's just Microsoft that's given us the biggest look into what there's could be so far. Fully watched Ubisoft, Square Enix and Nintendo, only read and saw snippets about the others. SE giving lots of RPGs was cool and all, and Nintendo was OK. Game wise I was only interested in Final Fantasy VII Remake, a bit, Ghostwire Tokyo (that I only just saw actually XD), Code Vein, Fire Emblem: Three Houses and Daemon X Machina.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised you wasn't interested in Watch Dogs: Legion EL, given you can play as an old biddy around the streets of London. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm surprised you wasn't interested in Watch Dogs: Legion EL, given you can play as an old biddy around the streets of London. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The 2010's and Gaming | 2019 PS Wrap-Up Moonface 10 7,684 Jan 30th, 2020, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Square Enix @ E3 2019 Moonface 8 6,847 Jun 14th, 2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Microsoft @ E3 2019 ShiraNoMai 5 5,891 Jun 11th, 2019, 11:37 PM
  Nintendo @ E3 2019 Moonface 3 4,165 Jun 11th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Ubisoft @ E3 2019 Moonface 4 4,382 Jun 10th, 2019, 11:12 PM