Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 317
Minecraft Resident Evil Portal 
[Image: Logo_of_Stardew_Valley.png]

Has anyone played Stardew Valley? I sunk a loooot of hours into it when it first came out and I had a lot of fun, especially with the modding that was available for it. I think ConcernedApe did a really great job with it, it wasn't perfect by any means, but I thought it was pretty well done. If I recall correctly he did most, if not all, of the game himself and was pretty good with fixing bugs/responding to players, adding updates etc. I haven't played it in awhile though, but I've recently been wanting to give it another go since the updated farms and multiplayer (I think?) was added.

Before the update I had my farm pretty decked out with Studio Ghibli mods (appearance mods). The scarecrows were changed to characters from the Studio Ghibli movies, I made Totoro plushies myself, and replaced art/pictures on the wall with artwork from the movies too Tongue 

Anywho, thoughts on the game? Who are some of your favourite characters? Did you do and modding? And feel free to post up screenshots of your farm if you have them!
[Image: ldgamalthea.png]
Amalthea Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, PS1, PS2
XP: 317
[Image: Logo_of_Stardew_Valley.png]

Has anyone played Stardew Valley? I sunk a loooot of hours into it when it first came out and I had a lot of fun, especially with the modding that was available for it. I think ConcernedApe did a really great job with it, it wasn't perfect by any means, but I thought it was pretty well done. If I recall correctly he did most, if not all, of the game himself and was pretty good with fixing bugs/responding to players, adding updates etc. I haven't played it in awhile though, but I've recently been wanting to give it another go since the updated farms and multiplayer (I think?) was added.

Before the update I had my farm pretty decked out with Studio Ghibli mods (appearance mods). The scarecrows were changed to characters from the Studio Ghibli movies, I made Totoro plushies myself, and replaced art/pictures on the wall with artwork from the movies too Tongue 

Anywho, thoughts on the game? Who are some of your favourite characters? Did you do and modding? And feel free to post up screenshots of your farm if you have them!