Your Gaming Setup
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It's been a long while since we had a thread like this, so I expect everyone will have some degree of change to their gaming setups since last we ever shared them. Mine is definitely different, having moved to a new country and all and sharing it with Shira, so here's ours --> https://i.imgur.com/akN3URV.jpg

Off camera we have a corner couch (which is where I took the photo from), which has large posters of BotW and Mario Odyssey in the corner on the wall like the Mario Kart 8 poster. The blue tape is from over a year ago when we were planning on where to put shelves for our F4F figures of Crash, Link, and Spyro, along with an extra shelf for the N64 to sit on above the SNES.

Left shelf is all Nintendo games, right shelf is all PlayStation. We try to keep each generation to its own shelf although PS4 is soon going to need a third shelf. Gasp
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
It's been a long while since we had a thread like this, so I expect everyone will have some degree of change to their gaming setups since last we ever shared them. Mine is definitely different, having moved to a new country and all and sharing it with Shira, so here's ours --> https://i.imgur.com/akN3URV.jpg

Off camera we have a corner couch (which is where I took the photo from), which has large posters of BotW and Mario Odyssey in the corner on the wall like the Mario Kart 8 poster. The blue tape is from over a year ago when we were planning on where to put shelves for our F4F figures of Crash, Link, and Spyro, along with an extra shelf for the N64 to sit on above the SNES.

Left shelf is all Nintendo games, right shelf is all PlayStation. We try to keep each generation to its own shelf although PS4 is soon going to need a third shelf. Gasp
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My set up has changed since new year! I'll take pictures asap. But I have a 4k HD 49' smart LG TV that makes my PS4 & Xbox One games look sleek. xp So far I have current gen consoles hooked up to it, along with a few older ones: GameCube & PS2. Along with the new windows 10 PC I got for it.

In the study I now have a 39' HD TV hooked up to older gen consoles, my PS3, Xbox 360, & PlayStation.

The living room; to the left of the tv is where all of our video games are.
[Image: img_2018.jpg]

In the middle of the living room is our 4k hd tv set up with our video game consoles under the tv;
[Image: img_2017.jpg]
Top left: Switch, bottom left: Gamecube, top middle: PS4, top bottom middle: Xbox One, top right: Wii U.
Right of the tv: Gaming PC [windows 10], & PS2.

In the room next to where I have our tv set up; is my study where the other consoles are located;
[Image: img_2019.jpg]
From left to right: Playstation console, bottom left: vcr/dvd (anime movies on vcr/dvd player), PS3, (Gamestop switcher), & Xbox 360.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My set up has changed since new year! I'll take pictures asap. But I have a 4k HD 49' smart LG TV that makes my PS4 & Xbox One games look sleek. xp So far I have current gen consoles hooked up to it, along with a few older ones: GameCube & PS2. Along with the new windows 10 PC I got for it.

In the study I now have a 39' HD TV hooked up to older gen consoles, my PS3, Xbox 360, & PlayStation.

The living room; to the left of the tv is where all of our video games are.
[Image: img_2018.jpg]

In the middle of the living room is our 4k hd tv set up with our video game consoles under the tv;
[Image: img_2017.jpg]
Top left: Switch, bottom left: Gamecube, top middle: PS4, top bottom middle: Xbox One, top right: Wii U.
Right of the tv: Gaming PC [windows 10], & PS2.

In the room next to where I have our tv set up; is my study where the other consoles are located;
[Image: img_2019.jpg]
From left to right: Playstation console, bottom left: vcr/dvd (anime movies on vcr/dvd player), PS3, (Gamestop switcher), & Xbox 360.
zoldos Offline
Drake Narco
Currently Playing
The Finals
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
Me
XP: 192
Sweet! How much did all that cost? Wink
-=<>=-
zoldos Offline
Drake Narco
Currently Playing
The Finals
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
Me
Sweet! How much did all that cost? Wink
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Here's sort of my current setup, sort of as in it shows not all wires, no game controllers and some stuff has been placed in front of the tv stand that is there since I took the photos, which is mostly covering the bottom and middle shelves. 

Top Half

PS4 with controller charger stand, TV with PS3 Super Slim and my newly acquired PS5 Disc version. Yup my poor TV is very small darn it, but now with this I can't go any bigger so it's the perfect size for now. LOL  What you can't see here is my Nintendo Switch that I forgot to include but you wouldn't see much anyway as it now hides behind my TV/PS5 side of the image. My Wii has been packed away since I got my Switch which was quite a while ago now, so not on show. Out of the home consoles, it's one I'm least likely to play on now. You can see my GameCube on the second shelf, used to be on the top shelf. VCR (and DVD player above it, just about visible) is next to the GC, both don't get used but I will not get rid of them yet. Wish I had a better place for my Switch games, but they're up there on one of the storage stands I have. 

Bottom Half

Better view of second shelf with two of my original GC controllers, Switch JoyCon controller for the heck of it as I didn't know where else to place it for this new layout I have. Die-Cut Keyrings used to be spaced out along the line but I just keep them jumbled up like that now. Behind the GC is the stand I used to place it on as both would be too tall to fit under there, but this stand holds memory cards and 8 or 10 slots for game discs. Bottom shelf goes three deep, at the front are 3DS, DS and some DVDs. The DS games to the right are actually on top of the small selection of PS1 games I personally own (as I shared with my bro and sis, they have the rest or have been sold), but you can't see them because of the left over DS game I had that blocks them (with the packaging of a SD Card for Switch). XD . Behind these are PS3 and PS2 games, then behind them are some more DVDs and VCR tapes. The PS3 games I'm more than likely to play I keep in a disc storage wallet for easy access than have to go through everything, same for 3DS/DS game cartridges that reside in two specific storage holders.

What you can't see (that isn't already mentioned): My PS4, Wii, GC and few PC games, GBA/GBC game boxes. First three have their own storage with the PC games in the same stand as GC games, GBA/GC boxes are...in two places....oh and so is my cases for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, they're somewhere else. Not that I expect you to take time to read the cases that are visible. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Here's sort of my current setup, sort of as in it shows not all wires, no game controllers and some stuff has been placed in front of the tv stand that is there since I took the photos, which is mostly covering the bottom and middle shelves. 

Top Half

PS4 with controller charger stand, TV with PS3 Super Slim and my newly acquired PS5 Disc version. Yup my poor TV is very small darn it, but now with this I can't go any bigger so it's the perfect size for now. LOL  What you can't see here is my Nintendo Switch that I forgot to include but you wouldn't see much anyway as it now hides behind my TV/PS5 side of the image. My Wii has been packed away since I got my Switch which was quite a while ago now, so not on show. Out of the home consoles, it's one I'm least likely to play on now. You can see my GameCube on the second shelf, used to be on the top shelf. VCR (and DVD player above it, just about visible) is next to the GC, both don't get used but I will not get rid of them yet. Wish I had a better place for my Switch games, but they're up there on one of the storage stands I have. 

Bottom Half

Better view of second shelf with two of my original GC controllers, Switch JoyCon controller for the heck of it as I didn't know where else to place it for this new layout I have. Die-Cut Keyrings used to be spaced out along the line but I just keep them jumbled up like that now. Behind the GC is the stand I used to place it on as both would be too tall to fit under there, but this stand holds memory cards and 8 or 10 slots for game discs. Bottom shelf goes three deep, at the front are 3DS, DS and some DVDs. The DS games to the right are actually on top of the small selection of PS1 games I personally own (as I shared with my bro and sis, they have the rest or have been sold), but you can't see them because of the left over DS game I had that blocks them (with the packaging of a SD Card for Switch). XD . Behind these are PS3 and PS2 games, then behind them are some more DVDs and VCR tapes. The PS3 games I'm more than likely to play I keep in a disc storage wallet for easy access than have to go through everything, same for 3DS/DS game cartridges that reside in two specific storage holders.

What you can't see (that isn't already mentioned): My PS4, Wii, GC and few PC games, GBA/GBC game boxes. First three have their own storage with the PC games in the same stand as GC games, GBA/GC boxes are...in two places....oh and so is my cases for Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, they're somewhere else. Not that I expect you to take time to read the cases that are visible. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Sir, in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty two, why on this green earth do you still have both a DVD AND VCR player not only on display but plugged in?! You literally have a PS4 that can read any DVD discs you may have anyway. And what VHS are you watching?! LOL Look how much space that takes up. That easily saves so much space.

Still, cute and compact.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Sir, in the year of our lord two thousand and twenty two, why on this green earth do you still have both a DVD AND VCR player not only on display but plugged in?! You literally have a PS4 that can read any DVD discs you may have anyway. And what VHS are you watching?! LOL Look how much space that takes up. That easily saves so much space.

Still, cute and compact.
zoldos Offline
Drake Narco
Currently Playing
The Finals
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
Me
(Jul 2nd, 2022, 08:33 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Top Half

Bottom Half

A bit late on the reply, eh? lol
(Jul 3rd, 2022, 04:17 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Still, cute and compact.

LOL
-=<>=-
zoldos Offline
Drake Narco
Currently Playing
The Finals
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pronouns
Me
(Jul 2nd, 2022, 08:33 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Top Half

Bottom Half

A bit late on the reply, eh? lol
(Jul 3rd, 2022, 04:17 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Still, cute and compact.

LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai: Believe it or not, the VCR is what gives my TV a signal, even though I don't really actually watch television shows on my TV anymore unless it's through a DVD player (PS3/4/5 included). I've probably got ancient cable or something but my TV doesn't take the TV signal cable, so I've never gotten rid of it. XD

@zoldos : Eh, you mean I finally post photos of setup as it's been....3 years since this topic was made? Yeah, it took that long because it's only time there hasn't been a load of stuff in front of it as my room is tiny. XD Still not the ideal setup that I would like, but it'll do for now.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@ShiraNoMai: Believe it or not, the VCR is what gives my TV a signal, even though I don't really actually watch television shows on my TV anymore unless it's through a DVD player (PS3/4/5 included). I've probably got ancient cable or something but my TV doesn't take the TV signal cable, so I've never gotten rid of it. XD

@zoldos : Eh, you mean I finally post photos of setup as it's been....3 years since this topic was made? Yeah, it took that long because it's only time there hasn't been a load of stuff in front of it as my room is tiny. XD Still not the ideal setup that I would like, but it'll do for now.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hmm You could probably get a larger TV actually if you do the following: 1) Get rid of the VHS player. Your new TV might have the appropriate cables needed so you won't need to keep the VHS player anymore. 2) Move the PS4 down to the place your VHS player was, freeing up side space. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hmm You could probably get a larger TV actually if you do the following: 1) Get rid of the VHS player. Your new TV might have the appropriate cables needed so you won't need to keep the VHS player anymore. 2) Move the PS4 down to the place your VHS player was, freeing up side space. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm, could be an option to think about for sure. I need to check it out. I have had the TV for a long time, and would very much like a bigger one if I can make it work with the TV cable. I might even put the PS5 under instead of PS4 because of the charger stand my PS4 has. I'd try both though, see which I'd prefer and I know it's more logical to have the newer system for show on top. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm, could be an option to think about for sure. I need to check it out. I have had the TV for a long time, and would very much like a bigger one if I can make it work with the TV cable. I might even put the PS5 under instead of PS4 because of the charger stand my PS4 has. I'd try both though, see which I'd prefer and I know it's more logical to have the newer system for show on top. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: I wonder how well it would work out if you were able to get the TV wall-mounted. I'm also surprised your TV needs the VCR for a signal, especially if the TV is a HD one. Is the VCR just for the purpose of making a connection with a wire the TV doesn't have a port for? If so, maybe there's a cheap port adapter you can get that would replace the VCR and free up the space without shelling out for an entirely new TV?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,150 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: I wonder how well it would work out if you were able to get the TV wall-mounted. I'm also surprised your TV needs the VCR for a signal, especially if the TV is a HD one. Is the VCR just for the purpose of making a connection with a wire the TV doesn't have a port for? If so, maybe there's a cheap port adapter you can get that would replace the VCR and free up the space without shelling out for an entirely new TV?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gaming PCs Relic 32 11,933 May 1st, 2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Monocle