[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Dec 9th, 2019, 12:47 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@queenzelda :  Checked yours out which is cute too and your character is posing, what? When do you get to do that? Also what Shiny Pokémon have you got?
I think of it as a "Yea!" pose. xD You get that pose after you become champ. The one shiny I have is a Maractus. I'm looking for other shinies without much luck, though I have been filling out my pokedex. I'm hoping to get it filled soonish.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
@queenzelda :  Checked yours out which is cute too and your character is posing, what? When do you get to do that? Also what Shiny Pokémon have you got?
I think of it as a "Yea!" pose. xD You get that pose after you become champ. The one shiny I have is a Maractus. I'm looking for other shinies without much luck, though I have been filling out my pokedex. I'm hoping to get it filled soonish.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Got a team ready for the Champion Cup but deciding on who'll get the honour of learning Thunerbolt/a strong Electric move.
Wait, where did you find a Thunderbolt TM/TR?! I've been dying to find one because for some reason, Boltund is only given Physical Electric-type moves, but his Special Attack is way higher than his normal Attack stat. I have zero TMs/TRs right now that are electric, aside from a Thunder Fang but that's also a Physical move  Doh

I'm in the same place as EL right now, though I've progressed the "Champion Cup" as it were. I'm actually just before my battle with Leon proper this time (I won't spoil anything but it's a 'Round 2' of sorts).

I've got no Fire coverage on my team anymore since I swapped in a Flapple in my team over my Coalossus; though, I have double-Dragon (ha) now that I put a Zwelious on my team, so I may see if I should swap my Coalossus back in. I've been trying to avoid having the same types on my team but I still wind up back where I started when I try and fix that haha

Also, gonna totally add you now, queen! ^_^
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Got a team ready for the Champion Cup but deciding on who'll get the honour of learning Thunerbolt/a strong Electric move.
Wait, where did you find a Thunderbolt TM/TR?! I've been dying to find one because for some reason, Boltund is only given Physical Electric-type moves, but his Special Attack is way higher than his normal Attack stat. I have zero TMs/TRs right now that are electric, aside from a Thunder Fang but that's also a Physical move  Doh

I'm in the same place as EL right now, though I've progressed the "Champion Cup" as it were. I'm actually just before my battle with Leon proper this time (I won't spoil anything but it's a 'Round 2' of sorts).

I've got no Fire coverage on my team anymore since I swapped in a Flapple in my team over my Coalossus; though, I have double-Dragon (ha) now that I put a Zwelious on my team, so I may see if I should swap my Coalossus back in. I've been trying to avoid having the same types on my team but I still wind up back where I started when I try and fix that haha

Also, gonna totally add you now, queen! ^_^
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,127
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@queenzelda : Ah. Is that the only pose you can have or do you get a choice?

@ShiraNoMai : Can't remember where but likely from the Galvantula Raid Battle I had. I know you can get it from Electric types, but are rare as I only have one, nor battled many Electric types. Believe you can also retrieve one from a Watt dude that sells TM/TRs/Rotom Rally. Can't remember which one but I didn't have enough at the time to get another, and their selection changes I think too. I also don't check them enough as I have over 20,000W now.

Still training up other Pokémon at the moment.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,127 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

@ShiraNoMai : Can't remember where but likely from the Galvantula Raid Battle I had. I know you can get it from Electric types, but are rare as I only have one, nor battled many Electric types. Believe you can also retrieve one from a Watt dude that sells TM/TRs/Rotom Rally. Can't remember which one but I didn't have enough at the time to get another, and their selection changes I think too. I also don't check them enough as I have over 20,000W now.

Still training up other Pokémon at the moment.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 12th, 2019, 06:05 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oh no there a ton more choices, I just choose that one cause I liked the way it looked. XD 

Atmo; I'm hatching some eggs since I needed some pre-evolved Pokemon for my dex. Such as munchlax, feebass, litwick. I have three more to breed for pre-evo's after these hatch & a lot to train or trade to a friend to get back for it's evolution. <_<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 12th, 2019, 06:05 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Oh no there a ton more choices, I just choose that one cause I liked the way it looked. XD 

Atmo; I'm hatching some eggs since I needed some pre-evolved Pokemon for my dex. Such as munchlax, feebass, litwick. I have three more to breed for pre-evo's after these hatch & a lot to train or trade to a friend to get back for it's evolution. <_<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
For those looking for rare pokeball's or a few free ones; here are a few codes for you via mystery gift:

Another code is for 10 luxury balls: PRESENT

Enjoy trainers!
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
For those looking for rare pokeball's or a few free ones; here are a few codes for you via mystery gift:

Another code is for 10 luxury balls: PRESENT

Enjoy trainers!
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Sweet, codes for free types of Pokéballs. Not sure how to get those other than off Ball Guy once, unless they very rarely show up via Watts Traders. I know Luxury Balls are when buying 10 Pokéballs in one hit.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Sweet, codes for free types of Pokéballs. Not sure how to get those other than off Ball Guy once, unless they very rarely show up via Watts Traders. I know Luxury Balls are when buying 10 Pokéballs in one hit.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 27th, 2019, 10:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Luxury Balls are when buying 10 Pokéballs in one hit.

That would be primer balls dear. ;3 But yes, luxury balls are at least purchasable via Watt trader. The other balls are very rare to get a hold of.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 27th, 2019, 10:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Luxury Balls are when buying 10 Pokéballs in one hit.

That would be primer balls dear. ;3 But yes, luxury balls are at least purchasable via Watt trader. The other balls are very rare to get a hold of.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Bah, yes you're right! Remember now, got those two muddled up for some reason. I barely use them anyway.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Bah, yes you're right! Remember now, got those two muddled up for some reason. I barely use them anyway.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
At least Luxury Balls have some kind of effect. Premier Balls are just white-colored Pokeballs, essentially. I'd sell them back but they're worthless. I use them if I feel like being fancy in a capture I don't care too much about. LOL

Thanks for those codes, queen! Been needing those Heavy Balls for when I catch me some hefty bois, like the Snorlax I encountered the other day. Although Snorlax has such a wildly low catch rate for some reason. I understood in the past why, since it was a one-off catch, but since they became more common in later games, they should've fixed that Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
At least Luxury Balls have some kind of effect. Premier Balls are just white-colored Pokeballs, essentially. I'd sell them back but they're worthless. I use them if I feel like being fancy in a capture I don't care too much about. LOL

Thanks for those codes, queen! Been needing those Heavy Balls for when I catch me some hefty bois, like the Snorlax I encountered the other day. Although Snorlax has such a wildly low catch rate for some reason. I understood in the past why, since it was a one-off catch, but since they became more common in later games, they should've fixed that Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,637
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Expansion Pass Announced for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield
An expansion pass is coming to Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, adding new Pokémon, characters, locations, and more!

The expansion will be split into two parts: The Isle of Armor which will be available in June, and The Crown Tundra arriving in Fall. Each expansion will feature new areas accessible from the Wild Area, within which Pokémon will be available that can not be found in areas of the base game, ranging from returning Pokémon from previous generations, new Galarian forms, and new Legendaries. Both will also come with their own Pokédex, new characters, new outfits, and include Pokémon Dens with brand new Max Raid Battles. Players without the Expansion Pass can be invited into these new Max Raid Battles by those who do own it.

The Isle of Armor is a giant island full of brand new environments, and includes a dojo where players can learn new moves, earn new items, and even learn to Gigantamax the final evolutions of their Starter Pokémon! One new Pokémon available on the Isle is the Legendary Pokémon Kubfu, a Fighting-type that evolves into Urshifu, which can be a Fighting- and Dark-type; or a Fighting- and Water-type depending on its Form. Which Form it evolves into will depend on choices the player makes in The Isle of Armor's story.

Meanwhile, The Crown Tundra is a freezing, mountainous area, where players can explore the full depth of Pokémon Dens familiar from Max Raid Battles. These Dens can include encounters with just about every Legendary Pokémon from previous games in the series, some of which are getting new Galarian forms, such as Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno. The Tundra will also introduce Calyrex, a new Legendary Pokémon, who is a Psychic- and Grass-type.

There will be at least 200 returning Pokémon, and some such as the Kanto starters will also be receiving Gigantamax forms. Here is a full list of confirmed returning Pokémon. Keep in mind that you will be unable to capture any returning Pokémon without the Expansion Pass. You can however receive them via trades and transferring them in from Pokémon Home.

Players can begin the adventures of the Expansion Pass today by heading to Wedgehurst Station and meeting a new trainer – Klara in Sword, and Avery in Shield. Meeting these trainers marks the start of the Expansion Pass story, and allows players to catch a Galarian Slowpoke right now.

The Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass is available now for $29.99, and pre-purchasing it will give you Pikachu and Eevee uniforms to use in-game immediately.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,637 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Expansion Pass Announced for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield
An expansion pass is coming to Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, adding new Pokémon, characters, locations, and more!

The expansion will be split into two parts: The Isle of Armor which will be available in June, and The Crown Tundra arriving in Fall. Each expansion will feature new areas accessible from the Wild Area, within which Pokémon will be available that can not be found in areas of the base game, ranging from returning Pokémon from previous generations, new Galarian forms, and new Legendaries. Both will also come with their own Pokédex, new characters, new outfits, and include Pokémon Dens with brand new Max Raid Battles. Players without the Expansion Pass can be invited into these new Max Raid Battles by those who do own it.

The Isle of Armor is a giant island full of brand new environments, and includes a dojo where players can learn new moves, earn new items, and even learn to Gigantamax the final evolutions of their Starter Pokémon! One new Pokémon available on the Isle is the Legendary Pokémon Kubfu, a Fighting-type that evolves into Urshifu, which can be a Fighting- and Dark-type; or a Fighting- and Water-type depending on its Form. Which Form it evolves into will depend on choices the player makes in The Isle of Armor's story.

Meanwhile, The Crown Tundra is a freezing, mountainous area, where players can explore the full depth of Pokémon Dens familiar from Max Raid Battles. These Dens can include encounters with just about every Legendary Pokémon from previous games in the series, some of which are getting new Galarian forms, such as Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno. The Tundra will also introduce Calyrex, a new Legendary Pokémon, who is a Psychic- and Grass-type.

There will be at least 200 returning Pokémon, and some such as the Kanto starters will also be receiving Gigantamax forms. Here is a full list of confirmed returning Pokémon. Keep in mind that you will be unable to capture any returning Pokémon without the Expansion Pass. You can however receive them via trades and transferring them in from Pokémon Home.

Players can begin the adventures of the Expansion Pass today by heading to Wedgehurst Station and meeting a new trainer – Klara in Sword, and Avery in Shield. Meeting these trainers marks the start of the Expansion Pass story, and allows players to catch a Galarian Slowpoke right now.

The Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass is available now for $29.99, and pre-purchasing it will give you Pikachu and Eevee uniforms to use in-game immediately.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
It was only a matter of time until Gamefreak sat there and thought to themselves, "You know, everyone else is cutting content from their games and selling it later as DLC/expansion packs... why don't we do the same thing with Pokemon?!"

What I find funny about it is how they claimed they couldn't fit more Pokemon into the game prior to release because it would hurt the quality of the game, and now they're charging $30 to get 200 of the cut Pokemon. It's like they actually think the Pokemon fanbase is so stupid they won't put two and two together. If you're going to cut the Pokemon so you can milk the players at a later time, fine, but don't lie about it and try to claim it was for the quality of the game. Either way they'd end up looking bad, but lying about it makes them look much worse.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
It was only a matter of time until Gamefreak sat there and thought to themselves, "You know, everyone else is cutting content from their games and selling it later as DLC/expansion packs... why don't we do the same thing with Pokemon?!"

What I find funny about it is how they claimed they couldn't fit more Pokemon into the game prior to release because it would hurt the quality of the game, and now they're charging $30 to get 200 of the cut Pokemon. It's like they actually think the Pokemon fanbase is so stupid they won't put two and two together. If you're going to cut the Pokemon so you can milk the players at a later time, fine, but don't lie about it and try to claim it was for the quality of the game. Either way they'd end up looking bad, but lying about it makes them look much worse.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My only gripe about the expansion is that it just further cements that Game Freak didn't want to be up front about why they didn't have everyone in the base game, which for me makes it hard to want to trust any statements they make going forward before the results are produced. I have nothing against the expansions; I'd much rather see that than a 3rd game at $60. I just dislike the dishonesty that I see no benefit to doing from a PR standpoint.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
My only gripe about the expansion is that it just further cements that Game Freak didn't want to be up front about why they didn't have everyone in the base game, which for me makes it hard to want to trust any statements they make going forward before the results are produced. I have nothing against the expansions; I'd much rather see that than a 3rd game at $60. I just dislike the dishonesty that I see no benefit to doing from a PR standpoint.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
To be entirely fair, they would've done this into a whole new two sets of entries for this year instead and charged $60 a piece, again, as they've done for all of time since Yellow. But they instead gave us the same experience in the more modern DLC form, which I'm totally fine with.

Also the Pokemon themselves are free, technically. You can get them via trade and whatever, they're essentially unlocked in this update once it goes live. It's the areas and activities and such that'll be gated behind the price, which is fair.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
To be entirely fair, they would've done this into a whole new two sets of entries for this year instead and charged $60 a piece, again, as they've done for all of time since Yellow. But they instead gave us the same experience in the more modern DLC form, which I'm totally fine with.

Also the Pokemon themselves are free, technically. You can get them via trade and whatever, they're essentially unlocked in this update once it goes live. It's the areas and activities and such that'll be gated behind the price, which is fair.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 12th, 2020, 02:25 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
True, but getting all 200 via trades without friends who have the DLC is probably going to be tough to easily do.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 12th, 2020, 02:25 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
True, but getting all 200 via trades without friends who have the DLC is probably going to be tough to easily do.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Which is why most people will end up getting the DLC. Also the Pokemon Bank only cost me $5 a year; I'm hopeful that Pokemon Home will be just as cheap. We won't know more until sometime in Feb though.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Which is why most people will end up getting the DLC. Also the Pokemon Bank only cost me $5 a year; I'm hopeful that Pokemon Home will be just as cheap. We won't know more until sometime in Feb though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 100 27,218 Apr 7th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Moonface 166 25,285 Dec 21st, 2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: shadow
  Pokémon Legends: Arceus Moonface 83 20,577 May 29th, 2022, 03:50 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Moonface 74 19,021 Mar 19th, 2022, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Pokémon Unite Karo 9 3,281 Aug 22nd, 2021, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai