Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Administrators
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
In honour of International Women's Day, who are your favourite women in gaming, whether it be characters or real people in the industry? Smile
[Image: CTR-Sig.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
In honour of International Women's Day, who are your favourite women in gaming, whether it be characters or real people in the industry? Smile
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
My favorite women are the characters; such as Terra (FFVI), Celes (FFVI), Tifa (FFVII), Aerith (FFVII), Rosa (FFIV), Kya (Kya Dark Lineage), Samus (Metroid), Kairi (KH), Stealth Elf (Skylanders), Ultimecia (FFVIII), Rinoa (FFVIII), Valeria (Suikoden), & more I can't think of from off the top of my head atmo, lol.
[Image: 1160028.png]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
My favorite women are the characters; such as Terra (FFVI), Celes (FFVI), Tifa (FFVII), Aerith (FFVII), Rosa (FFIV), Kya (Kya Dark Lineage), Samus (Metroid), Kairi (KH), Stealth Elf (Skylanders), Ultimecia (FFVIII), Rinoa (FFVIII), Valeria (Suikoden), & more I can't think of from off the top of my head atmo, lol.
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Administrators
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I see you have a lot of characters from Final Fantasy there. Which one would you say is your overall favourite from those and why? ^_^
[Image: CTR-Sig.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Currently Playing
Hollow Knight (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
I see you have a lot of characters from Final Fantasy there. Which one would you say is your overall favourite from those and why? ^_^
Metallix Offline
Beginner
XP: 429.2 XP
This is hard to say without thinking of just more recent games. I do like Kat from Gravity Rush a lot though.
Metallix Offline
Beginner
XP: 429.2 XP
This is hard to say without thinking of just more recent games. I do like Kat from Gravity Rush a lot though.
Dragon Lord Online
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition | God Eater 3 | Azur Lane | Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Hastune Miku Hastune Miku Hastune Miku 
Favorite waifus in video games you ask? Well...

On second thought, I better put this in a spoiler. Could get a little on the long side. 

These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. There are many, many more that belong on the list, but I'm too tired to take the time to go through and make sure I remember each and every single one. I think this list will do well enough though.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition | God Eater 3 | Azur Lane | Star Ocean: Anamnesis
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Favorite waifus in video games you ask? Well...

On second thought, I better put this in a spoiler. Could get a little on the long side. 

These are the ones I can remember off the top of my head right now. There are many, many more that belong on the list, but I'm too tired to take the time to go through and make sure I remember each and every single one. I think this list will do well enough though.
Kyng Offline
Beginner
XP: 346.13 XP
Persona 
GlaDOS. She's clearly my favourite female character, due to her passive-aggressiveness and her witty put-downs.

Though, I don't think I'd want her to be present at any celebrations of International Women's Day. Or, if she does go, then she needs to go in potato form. Otherwise, I'm worried that she'd lose out on an award, and kill everyone with deadly neurotoxin in revenge >_< !
Kyng Offline
Beginner
XP: 346.13 XP
GlaDOS. She's clearly my favourite female character, due to her passive-aggressiveness and her witty put-downs.

Though, I don't think I'd want her to be present at any celebrations of International Women's Day. Or, if she does go, then she needs to go in potato form. Otherwise, I'm worried that she'd lose out on an award, and kill everyone with deadly neurotoxin in revenge >_< !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 80 4,562 2 hours ago
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  2018 in Gaming Moonface 9 328 03-05-2019, 03:41 AM
Last Post: Metallix
  Gaming worth more than video and music combined macGamr 9 349 01-28-2019, 04:07 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Favourite NPC's? Moonface 1 191 11-28-2018, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Stray observations in gaming Nightingale 4 414 11-12-2018, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord