queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 1,798
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
A youtuber; ReviewTechUSA thinks that cloud gaming is the future. It's just not possible right now due to how many places get terrible internet, even in 2019 & honestly; I agree with him. Cloud gaming isn't ready for full release; we don't have the internet structure in place for it quite yet.

Idk, I mean if every game goes to the cloud.. I guess I'm going to be going to my back log of games that I keep putting off playing cause then I'll have no reason not to play them by then. *shrugs* Hey, I want my physical games. I'm weird. Besides everything will probably be 'online services' anyway & I don't play very many of those outside of Pokemon & Animal Crossing & even then I play the first person parts of the online sections of them. Tongue
[Image: 1160028.png]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
[3DS] Pokemon Ultra Sun
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 1,798
A youtuber; ReviewTechUSA thinks that cloud gaming is the future. It's just not possible right now due to how many places get terrible internet, even in 2019 & honestly; I agree with him. Cloud gaming isn't ready for full release; we don't have the internet structure in place for it quite yet.

Idk, I mean if every game goes to the cloud.. I guess I'm going to be going to my back log of games that I keep putting off playing cause then I'll have no reason not to play them by then. *shrugs* Hey, I want my physical games. I'm weird. Besides everything will probably be 'online services' anyway & I don't play very many of those outside of Pokemon & Animal Crossing & even then I play the first person parts of the online sections of them. Tongue
Moonface Online
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Administrators
Currently Playing
Enter The Gungeon (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 591
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
(04-15-2019, 05:29 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Idk, I mean if every game goes to the cloud.. I guess I'm going to be going to my back log of games that I keep putting off playing cause then I'll have no reason not to play them by then. *shrugs* Hey, I want my physical games. I'm weird.
I wouldn't be bothered of whether games are physical or digital (although I do like physical, however I also love the convenience of digital) because either way I can at least play those games whenever I want to. Stadia would make it that if I lack internet, I don't get to play any games. They could also pull a game and I wouldn't get to play it anymore. Digital can be the same, but at least if I still have my copy of the game I can access it. Stadia is too much all or nothing, and that's something I have against any cloud gaming service, not just Stadia.
[Image: CTR-Sig.png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Am I a cute pussy? OuO
Currently Playing
Enter The Gungeon (NS)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 591
(04-15-2019, 05:29 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Idk, I mean if every game goes to the cloud.. I guess I'm going to be going to my back log of games that I keep putting off playing cause then I'll have no reason not to play them by then. *shrugs* Hey, I want my physical games. I'm weird.
I wouldn't be bothered of whether games are physical or digital (although I do like physical, however I also love the convenience of digital) because either way I can at least play those games whenever I want to. Stadia would make it that if I lack internet, I don't get to play any games. They could also pull a game and I wouldn't get to play it anymore. Digital can be the same, but at least if I still have my copy of the game I can access it. Stadia is too much all or nothing, and that's something I have against any cloud gaming service, not just Stadia.