Let this be my Q&A thread + Hello again | Nightingale
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
One is Zero Punctuation, the others are fellow gamers.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
One is Zero Punctuation, the others are fellow gamers.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,588
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Since Kevin is in your avatar. is he your favourite character from Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,588 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Since Kevin is in your avatar. is he your favourite character from Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy?
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
You could say that, but it is actually a three-way tie between Edd, Marie Kanker and him.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
You could say that, but it is actually a three-way tie between Edd, Marie Kanker and him.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Huh, surprised to see a Kanker in there for some reason. What do you like about her so much? Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Huh, surprised to see a Kanker in there for some reason. What do you like about her so much? Smile
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Mostly that she shares VA with Kevin. I'm a sucker for nerdy details like those Tongue

But I actually met quite a few people like her and I guess I appreciate the character more as a result.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Mostly that she shares VA with Kevin. I'm a sucker for nerdy details like those Tongue

But I actually met quite a few people like her and I guess I appreciate the character more as a result.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't know her VA did anyone else in the show. Although I barely know any shows that have a single VA voicing multiple characters. Tongue

Would you ever like any of the Ed's to end up with any of the Kanker's, or do you think none of them are suited for each other beyond comedic effect?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't know her VA did anyone else in the show. Although I barely know any shows that have a single VA voicing multiple characters. Tongue

Would you ever like any of the Ed's to end up with any of the Kanker's, or do you think none of them are suited for each other beyond comedic effect?
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
I would be fine with that, but the thing is that it is shown (in a flashforward) that Eddy and Lee Kanker *did* end up together, and it is implied that both Ed and Double-D ended up with Kankers as well.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
I would be fine with that, but the thing is that it is shown (in a flashforward) that Eddy and Lee Kanker *did* end up together, and it is implied that both Ed and Double-D ended up with Kankers as well.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you know what episode that's in? I tried looking it up but I didn't have any luck. Sad

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you know what episode that's in? I tried looking it up but I didn't have any luck. Sad
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Oct 22nd, 2021, 10:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:

There you go: https://ed.fandom.com/wiki/Take_This_Ed_and_Shove_It
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Oct 22nd, 2021, 10:22 PM)Moonface Wrote:

There you go: https://ed.fandom.com/wiki/Take_This_Ed_and_Shove_It
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thank you! Grin

So I read in the trick or treating thread about how Halloween isn't a thing where you live, and I was curious if there are any traditions that you do that aren't done in other areas of the world or if you take a different approach to any that are well known like Christmas or whatever.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thank you! Grin

So I read in the trick or treating thread about how Halloween isn't a thing where you live, and I was curious if there are any traditions that you do that aren't done in other areas of the world or if you take a different approach to any that are well known like Christmas or whatever.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Nov 5th, 2021, 11:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thank you! Grin

Well, we don't have Thanksgiving at all (did you do that back in the UK?) and our Christmas is in Summer, so all the movies featuring long winters feel hilariously out of place XD
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Nov 5th, 2021, 11:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Thank you! Grin

Well, we don't have Thanksgiving at all (did you do that back in the UK?) and our Christmas is in Summer, so all the movies featuring long winters feel hilariously out of place XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Nah, Thanksgiving is just America unless other countries have one but for a different reason, like how I'm sure America isn't the only place that does an Independence Day.

One thing we do in the UK I know other countries don't is Guy Fawkes Night (also known as Bonfire Night) which was yesterday.

As for your Christmas, I'm imagining it's just like when in countries that have that happen in actual Winter decide to run Christmas movies in July. ROFL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Nah, Thanksgiving is just America unless other countries have one but for a different reason, like how I'm sure America isn't the only place that does an Independence Day.

One thing we do in the UK I know other countries don't is Guy Fawkes Night (also known as Bonfire Night) which was yesterday.

As for your Christmas, I'm imagining it's just like when in countries that have that happen in actual Winter decide to run Christmas movies in July. ROFL
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Nov 6th, 2021, 09:43 PM)Moonface Wrote:

You know? Always wanted to experience Guy Fawkes Night.

The funny thing for us is that it is often scorching hot by December 25 around here and yet the TV acts as if there is a blizzard out there... like, just leave me alone XD
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Nov 6th, 2021, 09:43 PM)Moonface Wrote:

You know? Always wanted to experience Guy Fawkes Night.

The funny thing for us is that it is often scorching hot by December 25 around here and yet the TV acts as if there is a blizzard out there... like, just leave me alone XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe the TV is just trying to help you feel cool? Tongue

Guy Fawkes Night isn't particularly unique besides us burning a scarecrow meant to represent Guy Fawkes on a bonfire. Besides that everyone just launches fireworks. I think the bonfires only happen half the time to keep warm when standing outside watching the fireworks. LOL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe the TV is just trying to help you feel cool? Tongue

Guy Fawkes Night isn't particularly unique besides us burning a scarecrow meant to represent Guy Fawkes on a bonfire. Besides that everyone just launches fireworks. I think the bonfires only happen half the time to keep warm when standing outside watching the fireworks. LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you still enjoy Within Temptation and have you found any new bands you really like?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you still enjoy Within Temptation and have you found any new bands you really like?