Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 1,116
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 

Developer: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, PC
Release Date: 2020
The latest in the Tales of series has been officially announced at Microsoft's E3 2019 Press Conference. While leaked in the past few days leading up to this reveal, the full trailer was debuted here and features your typical action RPG elements key to recent Tales of Games.
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 1,116

Developer: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, PC
Release Date: 2020
The latest in the Tales of series has been officially announced at Microsoft's E3 2019 Press Conference. While leaked in the past few days leading up to this reveal, the full trailer was debuted here and features your typical action RPG elements key to recent Tales of Games.
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
(Android) AC: PC & (NS) FE: TH
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
XP: 2,140
Horizon Zero Dawn Pokémon LittleBigPlanet 
I figured it'd release to the superior platform the PS4, besides the Xbone. I really like what I've seen so far.
[Image: queenzelda.gif]

[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
I figured it'd release to the superior platform the PS4, besides the Xbone. I really like what I've seen so far.
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Persona 5 |Fire Emblem: Three Houses | Azur Lane
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 495
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku 
This wasn't much of a surprise for me since news of the game leaked Friday or Saturday. Either way, pretty interesting. I'm not going to get too hyped for it since we've only had one really good Tales game out of the last five, but I'm hoping that it follows Berseria's footsteps in going in the right direction for the series.
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
This wasn't much of a surprise for me since news of the game leaked Friday or Saturday. Either way, pretty interesting. I'm not going to get too hyped for it since we've only had one really good Tales game out of the last five, but I'm hoping that it follows Berseria's footsteps in going in the right direction for the series.
Moonface Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4) | Sniper Elite 4 (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 3,131
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
The initial announcement didn't state it, but the game will have both English and Japanese voice overs and is being helmed by Yusuke Tomizawa who worked on the God Eater series:

Bandai Namco Wrote:
The Tales Of series is a foundational series within BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment and Tales of Arise marks an exciting new beginning for the franchise with Yusuke Tomizawa taking the helm in leading the Tales Of development team.

Tales Of games have always delivered wonderous worlds for players to explore, dynamic characters for players to meet, and challenging battles for players to fight. Tales of Arise promises to take these tenants to new heights and we look forward to players enjoying this new adventure.
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
The initial announcement didn't state it, but the game will have both English and Japanese voice overs and is being helmed by Yusuke Tomizawa who worked on the God Eater series:

Bandai Namco Wrote:
The Tales Of series is a foundational series within BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment and Tales of Arise marks an exciting new beginning for the franchise with Yusuke Tomizawa taking the helm in leading the Tales Of development team.

Tales Of games have always delivered wonderous worlds for players to explore, dynamic characters for players to meet, and challenging battles for players to fight. Tales of Arise promises to take these tenants to new heights and we look forward to players enjoying this new adventure.
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
That's good, that way if the english voice actors aren't so great one could switch over to the japanese voice actors.

queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
That's good, that way if the english voice actors aren't so great one could switch over to the japanese voice actors.
Moonface Offline
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I'm glad it's a choice just because I think every game that has Japanese and English voice overs should offer both options even if both are as good as each other.
[Image: sm19-sig-1st.png]
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
I'm glad it's a choice just because I think every game that has Japanese and English voice overs should offer both options even if both are as good as each other.
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Hastune Miku (Shiny) Hastune Miku 
Japanese voices isn't anything big. Every Tales game has had JP audio since... I want to say Graces f or the first Xillia. Also you can definitely tell the art style of Arise is inspired by the God Eater games (just look at God Eater 3 and then the screenshots for Arise).

Then again, Bamco seems to be making that their normal art style for these games. God Eater, Code Vein and now ToA all use the same style.
Dragon Lord Offline
Lv.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Japanese voices isn't anything big. Every Tales game has had JP audio since... I want to say Graces f or the first Xillia. Also you can definitely tell the art style of Arise is inspired by the God Eater games (just look at God Eater 3 and then the screenshots for Arise).

Then again, Bamco seems to be making that their normal art style for these games. God Eater, Code Vein and now ToA all use the same style.
queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
I just realized I have to post this; Tales of "Arise, chicken arise". Ok, I'm happy now. :p

queenzelda Offline
Gengar Master
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4, PS3, Wii, DS, & 3DS
I just realized I have to post this; Tales of "Arise, chicken arise". Ok, I'm happy now. :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tales of Vesperia (Definitive Edition) Dragon Lord 14 3,964 Jun 12th, 2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord